Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

flashy_mcflash posted:

Haha ya boi gonna get wild on some senators. "you sons of bitches ruined Truck Day AGAIN!!!"

Nothing ruins truck day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

wtf is that even supposed to mean?

huh

No wonder Trump steaks taste so lovely.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

Haha ya boi gonna get wild on some senators. "you sons of bitches ruined Truck Day AGAIN!!!"

It should be interesting, and by interesting I mean potentially hilarious.

The honeymoon phase appears to be over and I doubt many senators feel Trump is helping their reelection chances. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are ready to tell Trump to go gently caress himself.

Trump's election was the worst thing that could have happened for republicans in congress. They were all set to build careers on investigating Hillary. The last thing most of them wanted was to be in a position to pass legislation with no democratic opposition. That's like real work.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Burt Sexual posted:

What's a pikey?

https://youtu.be/dQSnua3M2lo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Burt Sexual posted:

What's a pikey?

I believe it is a racial slur for Irish Traveller

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

So that's a homeless Irish type person with poor language skills that doesn't have a fixed address? Not quoting ox

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They have a camper and they fight a lot.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

They have a camper and they fight a lot.

Well that'd suck?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Burt Sexual posted:

So that's a homeless Irish type person with poor language skills that doesn't have a fixed address? Not quoting ox

There's a bunch in the US, too

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

I actually think Trump's tweets are proof of time travel.

I think Trump dug up a Monkey's Paw on one of his golf courses.

Let me finish!

Now, he's obviously used one wish to become president, and possibly a second to challenge Obama's signature accomplishment. He's likely holding on to the third wish for when things get real bad. If you think about it, the tainted wishes of the Monkey's Paw are the only reasonably conclusion as to why he is president.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Get hard

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887475373981696000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

There's a lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

lol Garrison could only think of five Turnip "achievements", two of the cows are purposefully out of frame so they don't need labels most likely because he couldn't come up with them.

Then out of those five amazing accomplishments, we have the wall (not done, will never be done, source of continual shame and embarrassment, a running joke), jobs (following the same trend as when he took office, hasn't passed a single law or EO that has had any affect, awkwardly trying and failing to take credit for something he's had nothing to do with), better trade deals (which one would that be again? silly my i cant seem to remember), canceled TPP (the only thing he can actually legitimately take credit for, not that he understands the first thing about it, essentially is the opposite of an achievement because he just did nothing instead of following through), SCOTUS (baby was elected with a spot on the court and majorities in both houses, not exactly some amazing political achievement).

And that's it. From a fervent supporter, everything accomplishment they can think of, all of which either have nothing to do with him, have not actually been accomplished in any way, or basically happened by default and represent no effort or skill.

Good job buddy! You're a super special boy you know that? HONK HONK BEEP BEEP HERE COMES THE FIRE TRUCK THAT'S MY GOOD BOY

Play fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 19, 2017

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

The CIA was founded in 1947 idiot.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Telephones posted:

The CIA was founded in 1947 idiot.

You didn't read thrm did you

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

"Thank you for coming. Healthcare. It's tough. As tough as it's ever been, believe me, I know very tough maybe better than anyone else. So we'll do that. And who knows, the democrats, and their obstruction and what have you, maybe they'll come together and we'll have one big beautiful bill"

*gets up and leaves room*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, according to Ian Bremmer, president of the Eurasia Group, though one that the president likely would not know about.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Retard President's take on this undisclosed meeting is "idiotic." All non-chud Americans realize this. Shut up!

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I wasted too much time fixing this up(10 mins) but it was worth it for a fitting tribute to the 45th pres, dongo trump :smugdon:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Burt Sexual posted:

That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, according to Ian Bremmer, president of the Eurasia Group, though one that the president likely would not know about.

You'd think it would be common sense.

Putin probably clowning on him to his face is Slavspeak like
https://youtu.be/rvBXx2MZA5Q

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm the quotation marks around "sick"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

I'm the quotation marks around "sick"

hahah what does he think quotation marks are for? loool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Merkel invited everyone, including spouses, to dinner and Trump, Putin and Putin's translator were the only ones that showed up for it? That sounds kind of fishy, but I guess you have to believe Trump here. Why would he lie about something like that?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
guys i think trump might actually be retarded

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

That Trump library will sure be something

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

NotWearingPants posted:

Merkel invited everyone, including spouses, to dinner and Trump, Putin and Putin's translator were the only ones that showed up for it? That sounds kind of fishy, but I guess you have to believe Trump here. Why would he lie about something like that?

She invited everyone by saying "Please come to the Donald Trump and Vlad Putin ONLY dinner tonight! Bring your spouse!"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It will be nothing but a big room with a few dozen screens playing reruns of The Apprentice on a loop at full volume with the tint set just noticeably too far to the red side.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Press knew! :tinfoil: We

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

oooo @ other things. im all about other things.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887477071160762369

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

A moderate chortle.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

is "sick." [sic]

paul_soccer10