Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Streak posted:

im a homophobe lmao ive had sex with men ya big dummies

So have all the republicans that are always trying to pass anti LGBTQ legislation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

so disagreeing with a muslim makes me islamophobic? I was raised as a Muslim for 12 years of my life btw.

The fact you love France makes you islamophobic, considering their history with Islamic nations.

oh you're Muslim ? why didn't you say so . I got trump voters to argue with

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Toadvine posted:

everybody shut up about who's racist and focus on what matters

this is so hot. :vince:
the thread needs more hot rear end

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
piss bundy lives in kansas and was raised protestant, and has a cat named whiskers

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

piss bundy lives in kansas and was raised protestant, and has a cat named whiskers

please don't doxx me

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

Duster/Smelliot has a thing where he thinks all people dressed in drag are pedophiles. I think there was a third but don't remember who.

tbf he thinks virtually everyone is a pedo so this may not be anything specific against crossdressers.

He spent ~five years being a hammer and you know the saying.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Idgi what dows this mean

suck my drat balls.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

scrubs season six posted:

So have all the republicans that are always trying to pass anti LGBTQ legislation.

yeah but i am not ashamed of it in the slightest lol nice try

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VikingSkull posted:

everyone lives, don't flip out

the beauty of motorsports is that the whole of the advancements of human civilization have come together to create a situation where a car can not only do a 1080 in midair, but also the occupant survives

poo poo baby u could quote that in civ

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

tbf he thinks virtually everyone is a pedo so this may not be anything specific against crossdressers.

Yeah I've noticed this but he did post about the drag thing in this thread (I think garbage blends together) as well as using gay as an insult, so whatever.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 19, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The White Dragon posted:

the beauty of motorsports is that the whole of the advancements of human civilization have come together to create a situation where a car can not only do a 1080 in midair, but also the occupant survives

poo poo baby u could quote that in civ

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol what? Snatch duster was a mod? I never saw that.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Trumps doing' great

Anyway, remember when Tony Stewart killed that guy?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Extra Large Marge posted:

Trumps doing' great

Anyway, remember when Tony Stewart killed that guy?

lol remember when he got kicked out of Australia for cracking a guy's skull with his helmet

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Trumps doing' great

Anyway, remember when Tony Stewart killed that guy

How so?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

oh you're Muslim ? why didn't you say so . I got trump voters to argue with

I'm not a Muslim anymore, stopped acting like I believed in that garbage when I was 12 years old just like any other secular person, I still care about my heritage and family though.

Work on your punctuation and your reading comprehension you Albanian dipshit, if you voted for Hillary you voted proudly for the continuation of Islamic occupation, the only people who voted for peace are Jill Stein voters.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ran 'em over with a sprint car.

God bless :rip:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

, the only people who voted for peace are Jill Stein voters.

funny

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

the kid was so high he prolly didn't even feel it

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

do you tihnk Clinton was the peace candidate or something?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

No no no how is Trump fine?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Dressing kids up in drag is the issue.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

do you tihnk Clinton was the peace candidate or something?

Definitely not Stein

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

Definitely not Stein

you are a dumb-dumb hillary sycophant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Gary Johnson would similarly have been hard pressed to go to war

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a bone to pick posted:

I'm not a Muslim anymore, stopped acting like I believed in that garbage when I was 12 years old just like any other secular person, I still care about my heritage and family though.

Work on your punctuation and your reading comprehension you Albanian dipshit, if you voted for Hillary you voted proudly for the continuation of Islamic occupation, the only people who voted for peace are Jill Stein voters.

My 80 year old dad posts heritage not hate poo poo memes too.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Why does everyone hate Albania?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

new phone who dis posted:

because piss de bundy is from there

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

a bone to pick posted:

because piss de bundy is from there

All I know is that he brings shame to the Bundy name.

His main good quality is his tacit acknowledgement of the general superiority of America.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

new phone who dis posted:

May Allah forgive you for uttering the word

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

holy poo poo. piss

in off-topic news, the WH admitted that trump and putin had a second, more private encounter at the G20 after the first one we already knew about. by now this is just another speck of dust in the pile of debris but come the gently caress on

Boy people sure ignored this post. It's cool guys not like you would have said anything beyond the normal fake news/so what if he did boilerplate response.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

So what if he did

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
so what if he did

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
For God's sake Sancho don't talk to it

It'll imprint on you and follow you around

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

Gary Johnson would similarly have been hard pressed to go to war

I don't know man, he'd need someone to teach him geography first

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

I don't know man, he'd need someone to teach him geography first

you dont really need to know where a country is to not go to war with it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
cyka blyat if he did

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

Snatch Duster PM'd me this

Make of it what you will

I'm baaaaaack

*Faces of ShareBlue and CTR shills*

There are a lot of worthy efforts out there to help people understand consent by showing how simple it actually is. Maybe you've heard some of them: if you've ever ordered pizza you understand consent, if you drink tea you understand consent, if you understand stealing you understand consent. Those are just a few, but still we see court cases and studies that show people still don't really understand what consent is. Well, a new video from Lindsay Amer, who runs the YouTube channel Queer Kid Stuff shows exactly why there's no excuse not to grasp consent. Even toddlers understand it.

In a video alongside her trusty teddybear, Teddy, Lindsay explains what consent is. She asks Teddy if they've ever noticed that Lindsay asks if they're ready before they start every video, and waits until Teddy says they are to start. This, she says, is consent. "Consent is about consenting or giving permission to someone for something," Lindsay says. But in her explanation, Lindsay proves that there's really no reason for anyone not to understand consent, since it's something that we even practiced it as toddlers.

"The easiest example is sharing," Lindsay says. "When someone asks you to share your toy with them, you can always say yes or no. When you're playing with someone, you should share your toys because it's the nice thing to do, but you always have that choice to give or not give consent."

Exactly. Of course this video is for children, so it's important to note that, when it comes to sex, you do not have to ever consent because it's the nice thing to do, it's always solely up to you whether or not anyone thinks you "should" have sex with them. But, at its core, Lindsay is right — sharing toys honestly sums up consent. The most important part is not whether someone says yes or no to sharing their toys, Lindsay points out, it's about hot the person requesting it responds.

"The most important thing to remember about consent is that you should always respect when someone else says no," Lindsay says. "That is their choice to make, not yours."

Another example? When someone asks to hug you. Lindsay points out that you never have to hug someone, you can say yes or no. And, as always, Lindsay sends out an important reminder that yes always means yes, and that basically anything else means no.

"Any answer that isn't the word yes, also means no," she says.

So there you have it. Consent really is that simple. And if toddlers can understand, so can the rest of us.

Watch Lindsay's full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw

I got nothing against homosexuals, and I think what they do is all fine. But I guess the argument from conservatives that legalizing it is a slippery slope is turning out to be true.

FYI you loving globalist pedophiles plastic toys for 2 year olds != buttholes/vaginas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CbJ9ivUE9E
*normal fat dude with beard asks DnD posters why they hate Trump*

• Locked thread