Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Why would I want it if you don't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Remulak posted:

Why would I want it if you don't?

I will ship a great amp, and nobody ships amps better than me, believe me, and I'll ship them very expensively. I will ship a great, great amp to your house, and I will make FedEx pay for that amp. Mark my words.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Amp sold on reverb. I packed it myself and it was still $120 shipped. Hahahhaahhaahahaha loving kill me

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

Kilometers Davis posted:

Amp sold on reverb. I packed it myself and it was still $120 shipped. Hahahhaahhaahahaha loving kill me

I look at Kilometers Davis and I think, that's a good shipper right there. And I've seen good shippers. Believe me when I say he's one of the best shippers out there.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

dj bobby bieber posted:

I look at Kilometers Davis and I think, that's a good shipper right there. And I've seen good shippers. Believe me when I say he's one of the best shippers out there.

dj bobby bieber is one of the good ones. Everything else is FAKE NEWS. Don't listen to their posts.

Okay srs post incoming. I've got a mint condition Walrus Audio Julia with all the goodies. I love it but it doesn't totally play well with my setup and I don't know, I feel like chorus isn't what I really needed right now. Anyone interested?

Pauly Shore
May 3, 2009

Life's about greasing the 'do back, buddy, and wheezin' on the buff-fest

Kilometers Davis posted:

dj bobby bieber is one of the good ones. Everything else is FAKE NEWS. Don't listen to their posts.

Okay srs post incoming. I've got a mint condition Walrus Audio Julia with all the goodies. I love it but it doesn't totally play well with my setup and I don't know, I feel like chorus isn't what I really needed right now. Anyone interested?

I watched a demo of this last week and really liked it. Definitely not sure it's something I need, but how much are you looking to get?

java
May 7, 2005

Sold locally!

java fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 29, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Pauly Shore posted:

I watched a demo of this last week and really liked it. Definitely not sure it's something I need, but how much are you looking to get?

Missed this sorry! I haven't checked eBay/reverb yet but I'd really like to get around $175 for it. Let me know if you're still interested and if that price would work for you and I'll make a decision on if I'm going to sell. I'm so torn because it's a beautiful sounding pedal and looks great but has me tied up in a pedal area I don't really need right now.

Gear sucks

Pauly Shore
May 3, 2009

Kilometers Davis posted:

Missed this sorry! I haven't checked eBay/reverb yet but I'd really like to get around $175 for it. Let me know if you're still interested and if that price would work for you and I'll make a decision on if I'm going to sell. I'm so torn because it's a beautiful sounding pedal and looks great but has me tied up in a pedal area I don't really need right now.

Gear sucks

175 really isn't a bad price for it, but I don't think I can justify it. Too many upcoming expenses coming up (tattoo, wedding, plumbing problems) to justify getting something to wank around on.

You should keep it (unless some other Goon wants it). Seems like a killer pedal.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Pauly Shore posted:

175 really isn't a bad price for it, but I don't think I can justify it. Too many upcoming expenses coming up (tattoo, wedding, plumbing problems) to justify getting something to wank around on.

You should keep it (unless some other Goon wants it). Seems like a killer pedal.

Gotcha man. Congratulations on the marriage and tattoo, what are you getting?

It is super rad. I'm infinitely torn on moving it on but yeah, if anyone wants it I'll do $175 shipped in the US with the box/box goodies.

Pauly Shore
May 3, 2009

Kilometers Davis posted:

Gotcha man. Congratulations on the marriage and tattoo, what are you getting?

It is super rad. I'm infinitely torn on moving it on but yeah, if anyone wants it I'll do $175 shipped in the US with the box/box goodies.

Not entirely sure. I threw the idea of something based on a cardinal to the artist and going to let him run wild.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

I had mentioned it here before, but I finally went ahead and listed my old PCI HDSP 9632 with upgraded breakout cables (both of them) and AI4S-192 daughterboard (adding 4 more balanced analog ins) to Ebay and to SA-mart. So there you go! If you're looking to get into higher-end converters than M-audio for your project studio, and can still use a PCI slot, this is about the cheapest way to do it.

SA Mart thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818051
Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/112380671959?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Mostly looking for cash ($200 shipped OBO for a good home), but in the spirit of this thread, I'm willing to entertain trades for cool microphones or analog (style) synth or drum machine stuff.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
Any interest in an AMT Japanese girl wah? I like a darker wah and this was too bright for my setup.

E: Totally down for trades for other pedals. I'm looking for a versatile fuzz and would add cash if the right fuzz comes along. I'm most interested in a hoof reaper

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

philkop posted:

Any interest in an AMT Japanese girl wah? I like a darker wah and this was too bright for my setup.

E: Totally down for trades for other pedals. I'm looking for a versatile fuzz and would add cash if the right fuzz comes along. I'm most interested in a hoof reaper

Any interest in a Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Declan MacManus posted:

Any interest in a Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist?

Only semi interested. Really wish I could find some demos of it that weren't so doomy

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

philkop fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 16, 2017

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I have some pedals I don't use much I'm willing to trade. ^^^^^^^^^^^Interested in that supatrem if you want any of my pedals.

EHX crayon overdrive mint w box/manual
Vox lil looper almost mint w box/manual
Proco Rat 2 mint
Mooer lofi machine mint w box/manual
Digitech bass synth wah a few scuffs but good shape
Vox vfs2 footswitch w box (works with lil looper)
Akai custom shop delay- few scuffs
Digitech Dl-8 delay/looper few scuffs

Interested in fuzz, vibe, pitch, trem, bass DI, or noise suppressor pedals. Quality single coils, humbuckers, guitar parts, NES game carts whatever. Make an offer.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 11, 2017

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Krustic posted:

I have some pedals I don't use much I'm willing to trade. ^^^^^^^^^^^Interested in that supatrem if you want any of my pedals.

Proco Rat 2 mint

Interested in fuzz, vibe, pitch, trem, bass DI, or noise suppressor pedals. Quality single coils, humbuckers, guitar parts, NES game carts whatever. Make an offer.

Sorry man. Supa trem just sold locally. I'd totally do the soul vibe for the lofi machine

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

philkop posted:

Sorry man. Supa trem just sold locally. I'd totally do the soul vibe for the lofi machine

Ok I would do that assuming you're in the US. Pm me where to ship it. I can send pics if you want but I've only used it a few times so it's gonna be in close to new shape. I'm not picky about scuffs etc as long as it works fine.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Krustic posted:

Ok I would do that assuming you're in the US. Pm me where to ship it. I can send pics if you want but I've only used it a few times so it's gonna be in close to new shape. I'm not picky about scuffs etc as long as it works fine.

I forgot to take the listing down and this pedal sold too. I'm just going to sell them all since I need the money more than I need rando pedals. Sorry bud.

philkop fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 16, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Who wants my BKP Piledriver neck pickup?

Also likely selling my Digitech Supernatural this week.

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 14:06 on May 25, 2017

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hello all I recently purchased a full size arp odyssey rendering my odyssey mini obsolete. Id rather trade for another synthesizer than to sell it. Anyone interested?

edit: id murder for a doepfer dark time

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 29, 2017

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Krustic posted:

Proco Rat 2 mint

Do you know if that Vox footswitch works on an AC-15

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Selling my 2013 Fender Classic Player '50s body. It's MIM, 3 piece alder, with an 8-hole pickguard pattern, S-S-S routes, and vintage style control route. It has all the vintage appropriate contours and neck heel as well. It is built for a 2 point bridge. It's extremely clean: no dings, no scratches, no signs of buckle wear.

Included with it:
- Original strap buttons
- Original claw assembly
- Original jack and plate
- Original bridge thimbles and posts
- New 2017 Fender American Professional 2-point trem with tapered steel block, bent steel saddles, adjustable pop-in trem arm, and 3 American Professional springs. To my knowledge, Fender doesn't even sell these on their own yet. This came with the American Pro body I bought to replace this body I'm selling, but I decided to go with a Callaham block bridge instead.

Would trade for badass Telecaster pickups (Kinman, Klein, Fender 64s, Duncan Antiquities, DiMarzio Area T?), a small practice amp with a USB out for recording, or $260 shipped.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Do you know if that Vox footswitch works on an AC-15

No idea.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
I'm selling a Scarlett 6i6 in the mart if anybody's interested. Asking $150 https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823144

K-EJ
Nov 19, 2006
I'm hoping plugins constitute as gear. Selling some Native Instruments plugins:

Razor ($40)
Vintage Compressors (VC-160, VC-2A VC-76) ($80)
Premium Tubes Series (Vari Comp, Enhanced EQ, Passive EQ) ($80)
SkannerXT ($20)

Knocking off about 20% off of what they usually go for on sale. If you want all of them, I'll reduce the whole price further.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

e: soooooold

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jun 16, 2017

Iucounu
May 12, 2007

Hello, I've got some stuff to get rid of. I'm interested in pedals and I need a Fender Mexi bass.

Line 6 Helix ($1050)

Atomic CLR powered wedge monitor ($790)

Line 6 JTV-59 ($650)

Line 6 JTV-69 ($580)

Iucounu fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jun 30, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jul 18, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Okay, here is a thing. I'm selling my Walrus Audio Julia as well as a Digitech Supernatural. Both are in great condition but the Supernatural has a slightly weird reverb selector pot. Just takes a little wiggling on a few of the settings to select them. It's not too annoying and I could demonstrate it somehow if you'd like.

Looking for $$$ for the most part.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
Anyone here interested in selling me an acoustic travel guitar? Particularly got my eyes on a Martin Backpacker

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Kilometers Davis posted:

Okay, here is a thing. I'm selling my Walrus Audio Julia as well as a Digitech Supernatural. Both are in great condition but the Supernatural has a slightly weird reverb selector pot. Just takes a little wiggling on a few of the settings to select them. It's not too annoying and I could demonstrate it somehow if you'd like.

Looking for $$$ for the most part.

What are you asking for the Julia?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Luna posted:

What are you asking for the Julia?

$160 shipped in the U.S.

e: can't do PayPal btw, I'd prefer to use venmo but I could always toss it up on Reverb for direct payment or figure out something else

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 18, 2017

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008

OSU_Matthew posted:

Anyone here interested in selling me an acoustic travel guitar? Particularly got my eyes on a Martin Backpacker

Have you ever played a Martin Backpacker? If you had I don't think you'd be looking to buy one

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Stupid Post Maker posted:

Have you ever played a Martin Backpacker? If you had I don't think you'd be looking to buy one

Yeah, I see the negative reviews... I just need a small acoustic travel guitar for backpacking and travel.

Or just get better on the mandolin, which is the whole reason I picked one up... That's probably the correct answer really.

Looking to sell a Recording King resonator and Washburn Zebrawood solid top electro-acoustic if anyone is interested... I'll post some pics and more details when I get home tonight

Catatron Prime fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jul 19, 2017

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

Stupid Post Maker posted:

What's wrong with it? Genuine question, I've never played one.

Washburn makes this, which is in roughly the same price point and is a tiny bit more guitar-shaped, if that's the problem. I have no idea how good it is though, I have no experience with Washburn anything.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Anime Reference posted:

What's wrong with it? Genuine question, I've never played one.

It's called a Backpacker so I'm going to assume it smells like BO and won't stop asking you if you know where to buy weed.

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

A friend had a backpacker, the ergonomics are terrible; there's no good way to prop it on your knee. I picked up a little Martin (LXM) as my beater/parlor/throw in the trunk guitar; it's 3/4 scale and synthetic material but plays and sounds decent (considering).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Lawen posted:

A friend had a backpacker, the ergonomics are terrible; there's no good way to prop it on your knee. I picked up a little Martin (LXM) as my beater/parlor/throw in the trunk guitar; it's 3/4 scale and synthetic material but plays and sounds decent (considering).

They have to be played with the strap, that's the cost of compactness. I liked mine actually, it had a neat sound. The oiled hog construction and solid neck / body mean that it isn't really sensitive to temperature or moisture, perfect for hauling around. When I traveled for work a lot it flew everywhere with me.