Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

facialimpediment posted:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh man

donnie mad at the keebler klansman and Mueller, with audio

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-sessions-russia.html?_r=0

Piss tape:

quote:

Mr. Trump said Mr. Mueller was running an office rife with conflicts of interest and warned that investigators would cross a red line if they delve into Trump family finances unrelated to Russia.

Jesus loving christ. This will not end well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:confuoot::fh:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i really feel like that should be enough to subpoena his tax returns

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ohh woe is us. Not being able to inport pint sized Rusdian sociopaths into the country is sooo terrible.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I didn't think I'd ever live long enough to hear a bitchmade president complain about unfairness twenty-four-loving-seven, but here we are.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
just lol at the piss tape mattering when we can do real time face changes on videos now

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
:siren: John McCain has brain cancer :siren:

He's very concerned.

Full info: https://twitter.com/desiderioDC/status/887825059368370176

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jul 20, 2017

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...&pgtype=article

trump audio

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Glioblastoma. That's bad.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

facialimpediment posted:

He's very concerned.

Trying not to wish for people to die but he introduced a bill to scrap the Jones Act right before his surgery and I am very much not a fan.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Blind Rasputin posted:

source?

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Casimir Radon posted:

Ohh woe is us. Not being able to inport pint sized Rusdian sociopaths into the country is sooo terrible.
:911: We're placing targeted sanctions on your inner circle to reduce their global influence.
:ussr: Unacceptable!! In retaliation, we will not allow Americans to adopt Russian orphans.
:911: ...wait, what?
:ussr: That's right! Now even more Russian orphans will grow up in squalid, overcrowded orphanages that rent them out by the hour.
:911: No, no, retaliation means loving with the guys who hosed with you.
:ussr: In Soviet Russia, retaliation fucks with YOU.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The release in the very tweet linked?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The release in the very tweet linked?

he edited in the tweet after he asked for sources, dawg

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Mandatory: gently caress Cancer, regardless which idiot it affects

Doublefuck the types of cancer that affect your sanity before slowly destroying your body and associated family

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

TBeats posted:

he edited in the tweet after he asked for sources, dawg

I'm not your dawg, hound

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Cugel the Clever posted:

:911: We're placing targeted sanctions on your inner circle to reduce their global influence.
:ussr: Unacceptable!! In retaliation, we will not allow Americans to adopt Russian orphans.
:911: ...wait, what?
:ussr: That's right! Now even more Russian orphans will grow up in squalid, overcrowded orphanages that rent them out by the hour.
:911: No, no, retaliation means loving with the guys who hosed with you.
:ussr: In Soviet Russia, retaliation fucks with YOU.
If I was going to adopt a kid I'd do it from anywhere elsw but Russia. I've read soooo many horror stories about Russian orphans. Your chances of getting one that doesn't have some degree of FAS have got to be absolutely horrible.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm not your dawg, hound

i'm not your hound, fido

just gonna cover all bases here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

A girl I went to HS with got that and died within six months at the age of 27. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Why the hell is Russian adoption an issue dont we have enough kids to adopt here or literally any where else in the world? A certain portion of them are even white for the ubermench assholes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

lightpole posted:

Trying not to wish for people to die but he introduced a bill to scrap the Jones Act right before his surgery and I am very much not a fan.

For all his support of veterans, I want him to see a VA physician. I want a VA cancer doc walking into his hospital room, telling him it will be at least a month before they can stuff his head in a catscan tube and give him opiate painkillers until they call to confirm his next appointment in six months.

Then I want them to accidentally mix up his records, give him a prostate exam and expose him to some mutant form of hepatitis because the previous examiner forgot a step in the cleaning procedures.

Finally, he can die in a VA ER waiting area after six hours of waiting for basic triage.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
who issues a statement wishing McCain the best first: Trump or Obama?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

KildarX posted:

Why the hell is Russian adoption an issue dont we have enough kids to adopt here or literally any where else in the world? A certain portion of them are even white for the ubermench assholes.
They were attempting to take revenge for a round of sanctions against Putin's buddies. There was also that high profile case of the US mom eho put her adopted Russian on a plane by himself aand sent him back to Russia because, surprise surprise, he was completely hosed in the head and making plans to kill them.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Cheering on McCain's cancer

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

They were attempting to take revenge for a round of sanctions against Putin's buddies. There was also that high profile case of the US mom eho put her adopted Russian on a plane by himself aand sent him back to Russia because, surprise surprise, he was completely hosed in the head and making plans to kill them.

That was a woman from Shelbyville, TN, if you're looking for the story.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

For all his support of veterans, I want him to see a VA physician. I want a VA cancer doc walking into his hospital room, telling him it will be at least a month before they can stuff his head in a catscan tube and give him opiate painkillers until they call to confirm his next appointment in six months.

Then I want them to accidentally mix up his records, give him a prostate exam and expose him to some mutant form of hepatitis because the previous examiner forgot a step in the cleaning procedures.

Finally, he can die in a VA ER waiting area after six hours of waiting for basic triage.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Old man yells at tumor

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Well we did all say in disbelief has he gone senile during the Comey hearing so.... yes

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Did anyone ask to see how concerned the tumor is?

stupid poo poo joke aside: super gently caress cancer especially of the brain varieties :smith:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I'm calling it.

:siren: IT'S A NEWS TORNADO, RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES :siren:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/...re-iphone-share

quote:

Banking regulators are reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit, which caters to an ultrarich clientele, according to three people briefed on the review who were not authorized to speak publicly. The regulators want to know if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risks.

Separately, Deutsche Bank has been in contact with federal investigators about the Trump accounts, according to two people briefed on the matter.And the bank is expecting to eventually have to provide information to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

It was not clear what information the bank might ultimately provide. Generally, the bank is seen as central to understanding Mr. Trump’s finances since it is the only major financial institution that continues to conduct sizable business with him. Deutsche Bank has also lent money to Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, and to his family real estate business.

Although Deutsche Bank recently landed in legal trouble for laundering money for Russian entities — paying more than $600 million in penalties to New York and British regulators — there is no indication of a Russian connection to Mr. Trump’s loans or accounts at Deutsche Bank, people briefed on the matter said. The bank, which declined to comment, scrutinizes its accounts for problematic ties as part of so-called “know your customer” banking rules and other requirements.

Donnie basically said earlier "Don't you dare open this folder marked TRUMP ORGANIZATION FINANCIALS" and it looks like Deutsche Bank will be giving poo poo to Mueller.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
So both McCain and Ted Kennedy felled by brain tumors during major health care bill writing.
Weird.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

To be fair, he's also a retiree, so he'd hit up Tricare way before going to the VA and I wouldn't blame him.

But yeah, a .mil doc is gonna accidentally cut out a golf ball-sized piece of healthy brain tissue instead of the tumor and call it a day.

Or open up the wrong side of his skull and decide "gently caress it, I'm already in" and try to get the tumor from the other side.

Or leave surgical tools inside his head.

Or his car keys.

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Well, I mean...isn't it, more or less? You could read a book, or look at and enjoy the nature around you. The whole concept of the fidget spinner is to get you to engage in and focus on a mindless activity. It seems to be a toy targeting youth, and it seems a little bit malicious! We're making money with stupid little toys at the expense of expanding our youths minds with wonderful books and learning.

Also, Rossiya 24. Nicely done.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

McNally posted:

To be fair, he's also a retiree, so he'd hit up Tricare way before going to the VA and I wouldn't blame him.

But yeah, a .mil doc is gonna accidentally cut out a golf ball-sized piece of healthy brain tissue instead of the tumor and call it a day.

Or open up the wrong side of his skull and decide "gently caress it, I'm already in" and try to get the tumor from the other side.

Or leave surgical tools inside his head.

Or his car keys.

I'm just laughing thinking of using a melon ball scooper as a surgical tool

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

orange juche posted:

I'm just laughing thinking of using a melon ball scooper as a surgical tool

Surgeon Simulator is not a joke.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd just like to see him receive the same treatment the rest of us fucks with VA healthcare get stuck with, especially after all these years of being an advocate for veterans and being in a position of power to use that advocacy and improve the VA situation.

Frankly, I'm pulling for the cancer.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
imagine what the last year or so of a two term McCain presidency would have turned into

i think we actually have the answer...

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Sunset posted:

Well, I mean...isn't it, more or less? You could read a book, or look at and enjoy the nature around you. The whole concept of the fidget spinner is to get you to engage in and focus on a mindless activity. It seems to be a toy targeting youth, and it seems a little bit malicious! We're making money with stupid little toys at the expense of expanding our youths minds with wonderful books and learning.

Also, Rossiya 24. Nicely done.

No, the point is supposed to be that you engage in a mindless activity in order to devote more concentration to worthwhile activities. It's a good idea for ADHD kids. For everyone else, yeah it's a 21st century yo yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

TBeats posted:

imagine what the last year or so of a two term McCain presidency would have turned into

i think we actually have the answer...

2000 or 2008?

I like to think he would've been better than Bush, but by the time 2008 rolled around, no thanks. We all knew he was crazy when he picked Palin as his running mate, that was practically proof of dementia.

• Locked thread