Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

TRUMP: But the Bastille Day parade was — now that was a super-duper — O.K. I mean, that was very much more than normal. They must have had 200 planes over our heads. Normally you have the planes and that’s it, like the Super Bowl parade. And everyone goes crazy, and that’s it. That happened for — and you know what else that was nice? It was limited. You know, it was two hours, and the parade ended. It didn’t go a whole day. They didn’t go crazy. You don’t want to leave, but you have to. Or you want to leave, really.

These things are going on all day. It was a two-hour parade. They had so many different zones. Maybe 100,000 different uniforms, different divisions, different bands. Then we had the retired, the older, the ones who were badly injured. The whole thing, it was an incredible thing.

the president of the united states is a daft old white fuckhead billionaire with 0 political experience in the early stages of dementia lmao

i hope he gets well soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Lime Tonics posted:

"sources" saying he's furious about the Trump interview thing. Trump threw a truck at um, he either takes it or leaves.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

TRUMP: But the Bastille Day parade was — now that was a super-duper — O.K. I mean, that was very much more than normal. They must have had 200 planes over our heads. Normally you have the planes and that’s it, like the Super Bowl parade. And everyone goes crazy, and that’s it. That happened for — and you know what else that was nice? It was limited. You know, it was two hours, and the parade ended. It didn’t go a whole day. They didn’t go crazy. You don’t want to leave, but you have to. Or you want to leave, really.

These things are going on all day. It was a two-hour parade. They had so many different zones. Maybe 100,000 different uniforms, different divisions, different bands. Then we had the retired, the older, the ones who were badly injured. The whole thing, it was an incredible thing.

Macron invited Trump specifically to flatter his ego and impress him, and lol, it worked.

By now every leader worldwide knows how to handle cheeto jesus. Just call him a good boy and give him a treat

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

sexpot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssVlqpX9x8

Only runs up to late April so it leaves out some of our heartiest and most significant LOLs, but still a nice retrospective of what a stumbly-wumbly pack of shitheads this admin is

(Handshakes start at 2:33)

Did he sign some Trumpet's MAGA hat and then just throw it away?!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
get well soon

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Jose posted:

here's part of a transcript of the interview

https://nyti.ms/2vE3Bbg

TRUMP: I have had the best reviews on foreign land. So I go to Poland and make a speech. Enemies of mine in the media, enemies of mine are saying it was the greatest speech ever made on foreign soil by a president. I’m saying, man, they cover [garbled]. You saw the reviews I got on that speech. Poland was beautiful and wonderful, and the reception was incredible.

And then, went to France the following week, because it was the 100th year. [inaudible] The Paris Accord — I wasn’t going to get along with France for a little while, because people forget, because it is a very unfair agreement to us. China doesn’t get [garbled] until 2030. Russia goes back to 1994 as a standard — a much, much lower standard. India has things that are [garbled]. I want to do the same thing as everyone else. We can’t do that? We can’t do that? That’s O.K. Let me get out. Frankly, the people that like me, love that I got out.

lol

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I can't breath

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Any day now he is going to literally poo poo himself in public.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
So I suppose since you have no law preventing a senile and insane man from owning a gun in the US, there's also no law preventing him from being president?

Sad

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

my google search: "are the Excerpts From The Times’s Interview With Trump satire?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Raged posted:

Any day now he is going to literally poo poo himself in public.

and the altright will start making GBS threads themselves in solidarity

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
As a professional reviewer of political speeches I give it 4.5 out of 5, it's ok.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

thats a lol

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
TRUMP: Well, I thought originally it might have had to do something with the payment by Russia of the D.N.C. Somewhere I heard that. Like, it was an illegal act done by the D.N.C., or the Democrats. That’s what I had heard. Now, I don’t know where I heard it, but I had heard that it had to do something with illegal acts with respect to the D.N.C. Now, you know, when you look at the kind of stuff that came out, that was, that was some pretty horrific things came out of that. But that’s what I had heard. But I don’t know what it means. All I know is this: When somebody calls up and they say, “We have infor—” Look what they did to me with Russia, and it was totally phony stuff.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
holy poo poo these are actual quotes I thought we were making poo poo up as a joke

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

TRUMP: We had dinner at the Eiffel Tower, and the bottom of the Eiffel Tower looked like they could have never had a bigger celebration ever in the history of the Eiffel Tower. I mean, there were thousands and thousands of people, ’cause they heard we were having dinner.

[crosstalk/garbled]

HABERMAN: You must have been so tired at, by that point.

TRUMP: Yeah. It was beautiful. We toured the museum, we went to Napoleon’s tomb …

[crosstalk]

TRUMP: Well, Napoleon finished a little bit bad. But I asked that. So I asked the president, so what about Napoleon? He said: “No, no, no. What he did was incredible. He designed Paris.” [garbled] The street grid, the way they work, you know, the spokes. He did so many things even beyond. And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death. How many times has Russia been saved by the weather? [garbled]

[crosstalk/unintelligible]

TRUMP: Same thing happened to Hitler. Not for that reason, though. Hitler wanted to consolidate. He was all set to walk in. But he wanted to consolidate, and it went and dropped to 35 degrees below zero, and that was the end of that army.

[crosstalk]

But the Russians have great fighters in the cold. They use the cold to their advantage. I mean, they’ve won five wars where the armies that went against them froze to death. [crosstalk] It’s pretty amazing.

So, we’re having a good time. The economy is doing great.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Danaru posted:

holy poo poo these are actual quotes I thought we were making poo poo up as a joke

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

TRUMP: People don’t realize he loves holding my hand. And that’s good, as far as that goes.

_________

TRUMP: I mean, really. He’s a very good person. And a tough guy, but look, he has to be. I think he is going to be a terrific president of France. But he does love holding my hand.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

:thunk:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Tace Vim posted:

TRUMP: We had dinner at the Eiffel Tower, and the bottom of the Eiffel Tower looked like they could have never had a bigger celebration ever in the history of the Eiffel Tower. I mean, there were thousands and thousands of people, ’cause they heard we were having dinner.

[crosstalk/garbled]

HABERMAN: You must have been so tired at, by that point.

TRUMP: Yeah. It was beautiful. We toured the museum, we went to Napoleon’s tomb …

[crosstalk]

TRUMP: Well, Napoleon finished a little bit bad. But I asked that. So I asked the president, so what about Napoleon? He said: “No, no, no. What he did was incredible. He designed Paris.” [garbled] The street grid, the way they work, you know, the spokes. He did so many things even beyond. And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death. How many times has Russia been saved by the weather? [garbled]

[crosstalk/unintelligible]

TRUMP: Same thing happened to Hitler. Not for that reason, though. Hitler wanted to consolidate. He was all set to walk in. But he wanted to consolidate, and it went and dropped to 35 degrees below zero, and that was the end of that army.

[crosstalk]

But the Russians have great fighters in the cold. They use the cold to their advantage. I mean, they’ve won five wars where the armies that went against them froze to death. [crosstalk] It’s pretty amazing.

So, we’re having a good time. The economy is doing great.

jfc

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/887864137308553216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FtlYHjnTw

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
words cannot describe how much I want Trump to still be in power come the next UK General Election so we can see his reaction to meeting Prime Minister Corbyn

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Imagine four Trumps on the edge of a cliff. That's how covfefe works

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

But I’m talking about for my time. I heard that Harry Truman was first, and then we beat him. These are approved by Congress. These are not just executive orders. On the executive orders, we cut regulations tremendously. By the way, I want regulations, but, you know, some of the — you have to get nine different regulations, and you could never do anything. I’ve given the farmers back their farms. I’ve given the builders back their land to build houses and to build other things.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Jose posted:

But I’m talking about for my time. I heard that Harry Truman was first, and then we beat him. These are approved by Congress. These are not just executive orders. On the executive orders, we cut regulations tremendously. By the way, I want regulations, but, you know, some of the — you have to get nine different regulations, and you could never do anything. I’ve given the farmers back their farms. I’ve given the builders back their land to build houses and to build other things.

But enough about his playset.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
TRUMP: He’s a great guy. Smart. Strong. Loves holding my hand.

HABERMAN: I’ve noticed.
---
TRUMP: He leaked. The reason he leaked. So, he illegally leaked.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I don't know why but the thing that's sticking out to me is that he doesn't know the difference between Napoleon and Napoleon III

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

India has things that are [garbled].

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ummmm

12?

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/887958110794547200

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

XMNN posted:

I don't know why but the thing that's sticking out to me is that he doesn't know the difference between Napoleon and Napoleon III

That Napoleon, terrible guy. [garbled] terrible. Can't belive [crosstalk] vote for Pedro [unintelligible]

Avirosb fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jul 20, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

XMNN posted:

He thinks Belgium is a city.

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009

Really? $12 a year? What kind of [garbled] world does he live in?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Jose posted:

That happened for — and you know what else that was nice? It was limited. You know, it was two hours, and the parade ended. It didn’t go a whole day. They didn’t go crazy. You don’t want to leave, but you have to. Or you want to leave, really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5LaHUnQMA

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

akiyba posted:

Really? $12 a year? What kind of [garbled] world does he live in?

Where you start working at 21 apparently

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jose posted:

So he's actually lost his mind lol

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I'd lol if somehow Trump pissed off that racist douche sessions enough that sessions somehow becomes the thing that takes him down out of spite.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MikeCrotch posted:

words cannot describe how much I want Trump to still be in power come the next UK General Election so we can see his reaction to meeting Prime Minister Corbyn

Didn't that guy lose horribly this time?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_Qyk9DSUw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
no