Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That verbal approval was almost certainly Trump absentmindedly telling Elon "sure sounds great" about it, on a phone call that started with Trump calling him to ask if they really have an ancient civilization on Mars or not.

Edit: Balls

Intel&Sebastian has issued a correction as of 17:19 on Jul 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

punchymcpunch posted:

how does he even remember the names of his 35 children

I like how he has one random black child in the mix.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

loquacius posted:

What exactly is Spencer mad at McCain for because it can't be all those wars against muslims

War against Muslims creates the migrant crisis which ends his beautiful white Evropa.

Bing-Bong-Bing so easy.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Al! posted:

isnt china #1?

Always

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
For a while I was confused as to why Musk didn't go for something like Startram if he wanted a robust and cost effective way to send personnel/colonists and espescially material into space.

Hyperloop kind of neatly answers that question.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

murked by dragon posted:

im the 95% of cspammers nodding along agreeably with the neo nazi tweets

u shouldnt agree w nazis then

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/888069258042904577

I'm sure there's some line of argument about how it doesn't matter that anyone in the Trump administration violated laws that's helped out Russia because at the time it was just good business.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good soup! posted:

lol what kind of a name is Elon Musk

he has a brother and sister named Kimbal and Tosca

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

lol your move, LIEberals :smug:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

musk is going to kill thousands when he tries to cut corners on planning and hits a gas line that goes up and incinerates a small town

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm the token adopted minority child

my black friend, if you will

all Romneys in unison: I have a black friend

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shageletic posted:

musk is an idiot

Musk belittled an employee for taking time off to go to his child's birth.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Agean90 posted:

musk is going to kill thousands when he tries to cut corners on planning and hits a gas line that goes up and incinerates a small town

Can't make an underground train without breaking a few eggs, etc.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Peanut Wagon posted:

Will this be the thing that makes people realize that Musk is especially susceptible to flights of fancy?

Probably not...

Just because his life's dream is to die on the surface of Mars.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
is richard spencer doing a reverse psychology on me or is this just one of those "mccain didn't come out and say america should be for white people so he's a traitor cuck" things?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Montasque posted:

War against Muslims creates the migrant crisis which ends his beautiful white Evropa.

Bing-Bong-Bing so easy.

I find it a little hard to believe he would admit the migrant crisis was caused by Western imperialism but I guess I don't really follow Richard Spencer so I dunno maybe he would

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PeterBeinart/status/888068259131645952

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
make tweet you incredible retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

isnt china #1?

taiwan #1

china #4

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

why was an employee going to see Musk's kid being born?????

bonus joek: and that employee was his wife!!!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

why didn't they just use the electro-womb and get a cybernanny?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/888010794436358146

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if there was a kid at my school named tosca i wouldve made fun of their name even if they were 7 feet tall and could do hadoukens

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

loquacius posted:

I find it a little hard to believe he would admit the migrant crisis was caused by Western imperialism but I guess I don't really follow Richard Spencer so I dunno maybe he would

Dick Spencer supports secular dictators in the Middle East over the rule of MUSLAMIC THEOCRATIC types.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

i know it was u, ur dead 2 me

my posts gotta be real spooky now

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/888069258042904577

I'm sure there's some line of argument about how it doesn't matter that anyone in the Trump administration violated laws that's helped out Russia because at the time it was just good business.

Exxon fined 2 million? *pulls out loose change from pocket, throws it at treasury building* There ya go.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i like that retard stopped getting people sixers when it became clear that no other word can be substituted for the president

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

murked by dragon posted:

im the 95% of cspammers nodding along agreeably with the neo nazi tweets

I'm the guy defending John McCain.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the underground hyperloop already exists and it's used by the US military and the reptilians to move between secret underground bases such as the dulce complex

well duh

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Exxon fined 2 million? *pulls out loose change from pocket, throws it at treasury building* There ya go.

haha, remember that one time Exxon was fined $750m for loving up an ecosystem in Alaska and they managed to fight it down to $75m just by litigating it until all the affected fishermen went bankrupt? Man, that was insanely good.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

*splits into perfectly identical Musks before ur very eyes* the miracle of childbirth is nothing next to the miracle of muskogenesis, plebian

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flavius Belisarius posted:

i like that retard stopped getting people sixers when it became clear that no other word can be substituted for the president

I thought that was only because Al isn't IK anymore

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

matty is good now

free matty

Tesseraction posted:

Dick Spencer supports secular dictators in the Middle East over the rule of MUSLAMIC THEOCRATIC types.

ok yeah that is actually a very consistent position for him to take

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/juliacarriew/status/888069102354300928

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Is this some kind of doublebluff, trying to mess with us

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

I thought that was only because Al isn't IK anymore

well i said it my way and that's what i believe

first amendment

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
guys i don't think the eighty year old man is going to win the fight against his rogue brain cells

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

guys i don't think the eighty year old man is going to win the fight against his rogue brain cells

but he shot a lot of people from planes, and this is exactly like that in every way :confused:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Agean90 posted:

This is called disruption and it's actually very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tiler Kiwi posted:

idk republicans have a pretty good track record of fighting against their own brain cells

• Locked thread