Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Okay, I did my part vouching for you. Probably on some list now ;)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't know enough Linkin Park lyrics to make jokes. Usually a blessing, but right now it's a curse :smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
BTW - the sinking ship on the front of the hansa has now been seized page was the hansa logo when it was still afloat.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

OJ's been granted parole :siren:

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
OJ SIMPSON INNOCENT!!!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I agree, you can make a PYF thread about suicidal linkin park lyrics if you absolutely must share. Not here tho.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The juice is loose!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How to Get Away With Murder Without Really Trying

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I give him 2 years before he's locked up again

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

my kinda ape posted:

Just looked it up and it's actually a neat story :3:

Savage Arms - About posted:

In New York 1894, a man named Arthur Savage founded The Savage Arms Company, and that's where our story begins.

In 1919, Chief Lame Deer approached Arthur to purchase lever-action rifles for the Indian reservation and the two men struck a deal. The tribe would get discounted rifles and Savage would get their support and endorsement. It was at this time in the company's history, that Arthur Savage added the Indian head logo--a direct gift from the Chief--to the company name.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Aw man. They weren't high art, but Hybrid Theory was hugely popular for the first half of High School, so I've always associated them with a certain nostalgia. Please get help.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

shyduck posted:

OJ's been granted parole :siren:

*the gif where a bearded outdoors man looks into the camera gives a small smile and nods, except it's Johnnie Cochran*

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Dead Reckoning posted:

Please get help.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

:cripes:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

*the gif where a bearded outdoors man looks into the camera gives a small smile and nods, except it's Johnnie Cochran*

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

at the date posted:

it's an emo metal band from the 2000s

do we really need to spend the next 20 pages going line by line through their lyrics and making a new joke for each one

He was sexually abused as a child.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

3Gcbcr3P51DQ4D6f5VWBbcx7SbV4KYZB2D Ammount: 1.01341313 Stuff ordered: 50G Cocaine from PushingSleepy Order time: at like 1:00 am today Can't share my address due to the possibility in blackmailing and just to be safe, i hope you can still help me with the above information.

thats a bitcoin address but I don't know what you can do with that

NSA wizard send help

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

at the date posted:

it's an emo metal band from the 2000s

do we really need to spend the next 20 pages going line by line through their lyrics and making a new joke for each one

Linkin park wasn't an emo band. show some respect

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Linkin park wasn't an emo band. show some respect

nu metal is just as bad. Possibly worse.

Orlando Furioso
Nov 7, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

3Gcbcr3P51DQ4D6f5VWBbcx7SbV4KYZB2D Ammount: 1.01341313 Stuff ordered: 50G Cocaine from PushingSleepy Order time: at like 1:00 am today Can't share my address due to the possibility in blackmailing and just to be safe, i hope you can still help me with the above information.

thats a bitcoin address but I don't know what you can do with that

NSA wizard send help

:laffo:
I assume this is that admier person from the Reddit thread - his comment history is hilarious and he is definitely hosed, even without sending random people on the internet key transaction details.

Drops over 2,000 euros on a massive order just before the police shut it down, and then says it wasn't even his money that he lost. So either LE get him or based on his desperate hope that he will get a refund (lmao), the local heavies that he borrowed the money from will be paying him a friendly visit.

RIP random internet coke fiend.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Orlando Furioso posted:

:laffo:
I assume this is that admier person from the Reddit thread - his comment history is hilarious and he is definitely hosed, even without sending random people on the internet key transaction details.

Drops over 2,000 euros on a massive order just before the police shut it down, and then says it wasn't even his money that he lost. So either LE get him or based on his desperate hope that he will get a refund (lmao), the local heavies that he borrowed the money from will be paying him a friendly visit.

RIP random internet coke fiend.

is someone's bitcoin address something the FBI would want

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Reverand maynard posted:

is someone's bitcoin address something the FBI would want

He had to give a real address to get items shipped, I suspect they are more interested in that.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Talking to my neurosurgeon coworker:

"On a scale of 1-10, how hosed is McCain?"

"send flowers"

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Florida Man shot up two utility trucks today because they were parked in front of his house. Charges are pending. No injuries. The guy filming was one of the workers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZygqbvjwHo

http://wsvn.com/news/local/elderly-hialeah-man-shoots-out-tires-of-att-truck-on-property/

shyduck fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 20, 2017

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Sorry but if you kill yourself on the day an international network of illicit trading gets busted the gently caress up, I'm just going to assume you have a crate of starving asian children sitting on a dock somewhere.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

shyduck posted:

Florida Man shot up two utility trucks today because they were parked in front of his house. Charges are pending. No injuries. The guy filming was one of the workers.

http://wsvn.com/news/local/elderly-hialeah-man-shoots-out-tires-of-att-truck-on-property/

Responding cop said he started aiming at the guy in the bucket :stare:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

shyduck posted:

I can't say that I'd be calmly recording it and calling it in. I'd be running like hell and then calling it in.

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte

Best Friends posted:

The democrats have gotten even worse at politics

https://twitter.com/jstein_vox/status/888091177014243329

It's down, what was it?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Stultus Maximus posted:

I can't say that I'd be calmly recording it and calling it in. I'd be running like hell and then calling it in.

There was a guy in the bucket in the air, they were probably worried about him.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/dailykos/status/888162992701005824

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lots of republicans believe in eugenics

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

fuckin :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Vasudus posted:

Talking to my neurosurgeon coworker:

"On a scale of 1-10, how hosed is McCain?"

"send flowers"

Yeah if JSM III isn't in your deadpool for 2017 you should probably update. Cancer sucks regardless of who has it. Hopefully his replacement will be decent.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

I literally just finished the Dollop episode on Eugenics yesterday.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah if JSM III isn't in your deadpool for 2017 you should probably update. Cancer sucks regardless of who has it. Hopefully his replacement will be decent.

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO THE TOUGHEST SHERIFF IN AMERICA

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

orange juche posted:

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO THE TOUGHEST SHERIFF IN AMERICA

And another finger closes on the monkey's paw

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Probably won't be any good. Donnie is already trying to get rid of Flake based entirely on personal revenge, now he'll have a chance to subject them to another crazy person of his choosing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

And another finger closes on the monkey's paw

...and misses, killing a pregnant inmate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ahhh, Tennessee.

Though I know plenty of people there who'd be better off with sterilization.

• Locked thread