Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Ivanka Trump's role in the White House – Ivanka Trump, the former businesswoman and fashion model, briefly took her father’s seat during a G20 session in Hamburg, prompting claims of nepotism and a heavy dose of sarcasm about her diplomatic credentials"

Telegraph:

May must quit now, says chief Davis ally: Devastating attack by former Chief Whip as 'kamikaze' hardliners move against the PM

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Tory MPs attack Theresa May after she reaches out to Labour for policy ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Theresa May's appeal for policy ideas – The prime minister has said she would like Labour’s help in coming up with new policies"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
MAC ON... Tory Party backstabbing

Guardian Sport:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

is that an actual thing that happened on an elevator at g20, because lol

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Geez, Riddell, how are we supposed to tell what the bear represents? Couldn't you have pasted one of the 50 million words in this comic along the side so we could make sense of it?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the UK's EU divorce bill – Boris Johnson has suggested European leaders can ‘go whistle’ if they expect Britain to pay a divorce bill for withdrawing from the European Union"

Telegraph:

Independent:

May says she will help gig economy workers but fails to pledge new laws

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
MAC on... Fury as middle-class told to not pay builders in cash

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC on... Fury as middle-class told to not pay builders in cash

"not even poles will gently caress my wife" - mac

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Mycroft Holmes posted:

"not even poles will gently caress my wife" - mac

It's Mac, so I'm sure he actually prefers the term "polacks."

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump Jr – The US president, Donald Trump, has described the storm over his son’s meeting with a Russian lawyer as “the greatest witch-hunt in political history” and “sad!”" After Hokusai.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

After WF Yeames.

Evening Standard:

Brexit bill to cause constitutional clash with Scotland and Wales; So long, Dippy: museum's blue whale seeks to inspire love of living world

Mail:
MAC on... Corbyn and Trump's Russian connection

Guardian Australian Sport:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Yessssssss, cry for me Mac. :unsmigghh:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The bloke on the right doesn't match his shadow.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Dabir posted:

The bloke on the right doesn't match his shadow.

Looks like Mr. Blobby's shadow

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's great repeal bill – Human rights groups and MPs are calling for further reassurances that rights will not be undermined by the bill to extricate Britain from the European Union"

Independent:

Brexit plans could fall apart 'like a chocolate orange', says auditor general

Times:

Theresa May says she shed a 'little tear' over election exit poll

Evening Standard:

Beyoncé publishes photo of her twins on Instagram

Mail:
MAC on... Britain's excitement at Jo Konta's Wimbledon semi-final

'I see, sir. You wanted to watch Parliament debating the Repeal Bill and your wife the Konta match - who won?'

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Mac maybe needs a marriage counselor.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Well, it's a step up from the last time Mac drew a black healthcare professional.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i love all the british don junior caricutures, especially bell's and the time's and adams'

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Tories' recent highs and lows – Boris Johnson has said EU leaders can ‘go whistle’ if they expect Britain to pay a divorce bill, while May has opened up about her devastation after hearing the exit poll on election night"

Telegraph:

Dunkirk (2017 film)

Independent:

After Delxcroix.

Times:

After Rodin.

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Quiet please: the Brexit ball is in play – David Simonds on the not-so-‘great’ repeal bill"

Sunday Telegraph:

Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I don't understand why they're surprised that major institutional shifts cost money.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Philip Hammond and the public sector pay cap – Chancellor Philip Hammond has urged caution over moves to lift the public sector pay cap, arguing workers in the sector remain, on average, better compensated than their private counterparts due to better pensions"

Telegraph:

Doctor Who: Jodie Whittaker to be 13th Doctor – and first woman in role

Independent:

Times:

Ministry of Defence facing 'hundreds of millions in hidden costs' for new fighter jets

Evening Standard:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

when are we goi g to get a fuckable PM? blair was at least a child molester which gives creedence to "The Youths PM" as he was known

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

when are we goi g to get a fuckable PM? blair was at least a child molester which gives creedence to "The Youths PM" as he was known

lol what

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Good to know Brandt the physical cartoonist is still getting work

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on round two of Brexit talks – Theresa May is to order her ministers to stop leaking details of cabinet discussions following days of infighting over Brexit policy and anonymous briefings against ministers, particularly targeting Philip Hammond"

Telegraph:

George A Romero obituary

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on ... Doctor Who

'It was a painful operation, lads. But as president of the "UK Doctor Who Fanatics Society", I thought it was the right thing to do'

Guardian Sport:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

muck off fac

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

What is Boris Yeltsin doing there? And where is Davis?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on infighting in the Conservative party – Theresa May should sack any disloyal ministers found to have leaked private details from cabinet or plotted against her leadership, the powerful 1922 Committee of backbenchers has said"

Telegraph:

Watchdog investigates claims of people voting twice at general election

Independent:

:itwaspoo:

Times:

New plastic £10 note featuring Jane Austen unveiled

Evening Standard:

BBC facing backlash from female stars after gender pay gap revealed

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Philip Hammond's austerity plans – The chancellor, Philip Hammond, has been through a turbulent few days after rumours emerged about him labelling public-sector workers ‘overpaid’"

Telegraph:

BBC pay: Male presenters could face wage cut

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Theresa May set for three-week hiking trip to Italy and Switzerland

Mail:
Mac on... BBC stars' pay packets

Guardian Australian Sport:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Chfts dyaz mch bitsn, mch rtsrrzt, chfts shill fbzch mz.

Profound words from Insect Lord Putin.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 20, 2017

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Holy poo poo, I can now read Russian! Thanks Independent.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Apparently according to the other thread people who actually know Russian are genuinely finding it challenging to read what that is supposed to say in English. for once my ignorance pays off

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'm just glad he labelled the Russian interpreter as 'Russian interpreter' otherwise I'd have no clue what was going on.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

I'm just glad he labelled the Russian interpreter as 'Russian interpreter' otherwise I'd have no clue what was going on.

Well to be fair, he's drawn him like a caricature of Richard Spencer just after getting punched in the head, so the label is necessary.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Angepain posted:

Apparently according to the other thread people who actually know Russian are genuinely finding it challenging to read what that is supposed to say in English. for once my ignorance pays off

Can confirm. Took me a good minute to decipher.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
At least he used Bs for the Bs instead of using Vs.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Britain's stance at the Brexit negotiations – The EU’s chief Brexit negotiator, Michel Barnier, has warned the British government that it must make clear its opening position on the divorce bill this summer in order for progress to be made on a wider deal"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Gender divide between BBC stars' salaries

GTO
Sep 16, 2003

Can't tell if Mac is being ironic. Gonna assume not.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
It's an obvious Monty Python reference, and the comic is based around both women and the working class always getting poo poo on, as far as I can tell -- not an endorsement of the idea.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Mac is great at being socially progressive when it means he gets to poo poo on the BBC or other state institutions that don't kowtow to the tabloids. All other times, nah.

(It's a Two Ronnies bit on Frost, not Python, but it does have John Cleese in it.)

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Guavanaut posted:

(It's a Two Ronnies bit on Frost, not Python, but it does have John Cleese in it.)

Damnit, you're right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Guavanaut posted:

Mac is great at being socially progressive when it means he gets to poo poo on the BBC or other state institutions that don't kowtow to the tabloids. All other times, nah.

lol