Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Still getting the register screen. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Bombadilillo posted:

Still getting the register screen. :911:

It's officially out on the 20th, so you guys still have a few hours to go :grin:

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
South Park: Phone Destroyer is out now in Canada. I know it says unreleased, but it's still playable.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

IAmTheRad posted:

South Park: Phone Destroyer is out now in Canada. I know it says unreleased, but it's still playable.

How do you install it if it shows unreleased?

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Most likely sideloading an apk

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Looks like the American version of the new Layton game is out now (here's also the link to the Euro version again). Besides regional availability, I'm not sure what are the differences (if any) between them.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

Phrosphor posted:

It might have launched in Canada. It gave me the install prompt.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

IAmTheRad posted:

Could have sworn that I recently uninstalled this from having never bothered to play it, and I'm in Canada. Is there another SP game out?

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

mrkillboy posted:

Looks like the American version of the new Layton game is out now (here's also the link to the Euro version again). Besides regional availability, I'm not sure what are the differences (if any) between them.
I'm in the UK and the difference seems to be that the EU version is £18 and the US version is £13 (but says no compatible devices).

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

mrkillboy posted:

For those in Malaysia (and probably South East Asia), the Euro link works

RM65, which is approximately USD15 if you're wondering about the price

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
"Oh sweet the new Layton game is out."

$21.99

"Well guess I'll be giving this one a pass."

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Considering the 3DS version will probably cost twice the mobile price I think it's kind of a good deal.

AUD$25

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

15.99 usd.

Time to put my money where my mouth is after years of whining about iap, paywalls and "if they just made a full game instead of whale hunting i'd buy it"

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
WWE Tapmania is out for anyone who thinks the pairing of clickers and professional wrestling makes for a stunning combo.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

mrkillboy posted:

WWE Tapmania is out for anyone who thinks the pairing of clickers and professional wrestling makes for a stunning combo.

This is pretty fun. Been needing something like this after finishing all the challenges in egg inc.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

mrkillboy posted:

Only one issue with this game, using Hint Coins count as puzzle failures now. Taking away from the total score.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

mrkillboy posted:

Looks like yet another Tap Titans clone, meh.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Hey, I currently have a Note 4 with a clip and a DS4 controller that connects via an OTG cable.

I have a Pixel XL coming in the mail and couldn't be more hyped! My question is, will this same setup work? How about with bluetooth?

I googled a bit but info seems to be a little sparse and details vary. I guess I'll just wait til it comes in to poke around but other than that, what do you all do for your controller solutions in USB C devices?

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

OTG usb-c works for an XBox 360 remote, if that helps at all.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Ah better than nothing I suppose! I soured on the xbone controller after my first one had its L button pop off for no drat good reason but hey, maybe the DS4 I have will work after all.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I believe you only have access to the warrior for free. You can pay for access to the other decks, or unlock the whole game for a bulk price.

To clarify, you're buying the ability to purchase decks with in game currency.

This is super late but I still don't understand.. There is no way to buy other decks with in game currency?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

fyallm posted:

This is super late but I still don't understand.. There is no way to buy other decks with in game currency?

You unlock the full game by spending real money, in the full game you can buy the additional decks with in game currency.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Incessant Excess posted:

You unlock the full game by spending real money, in the full game you can buy the additional decks with in game currency.

Ah drat.. Ok thanks

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

Phrosphor posted:

In Canada it has the install button in the Play store and just says that it's unreleased and may not be stable.

Been playing it for a week or so..it's great.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Crusaders of Light has just released globally for Android. It seems like a reasonably deep MMORPG with a very similar feel to WoW (in some places a direct copy). It has auto-play functions similar to Lineage 2 Revolution but seems like it has a bit more going on in the end game, large-scale raids and interesting boss mechanics.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Looks promising, I'm giving it a shot.

Edit: seems like a solid WoW ripoff. I played the hell out of that game pre-kids. I'm digging this so far!

FistEnergy fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jul 21, 2017

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Holy poo poo, that looks Warcraft as hell down to the building and character designs, goddamn

The only difference is orcs are lions now apparently

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So couple of questions...

Is it fun?
Does it kill batteries?
Can I do a super small play session with it?

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
iirc Netease operated (operates?) WoW in China so it's probably no accident it walks talks and smells like WoW

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
So far I like it a lot. You get a mount almost immediately and 'go fetch' quests are almost automated. It's very easy to find raid parties as well. The story seems vanilla but you can skip pretty much all of it. The important thing is that it satisfies my mmo itch for grinding raids for blues and purps.

I've done the first couple 5 man raids and they're like 10 minutes a pop. You can clear raid dungeons 7 times per day before you stop getting loot I think.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Does that game have a Dungeonfinder and can you play as healer?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Yes and yes. Right now it's Archer, Tank, or Wizard which is dps and heal. And it's very easy to start a raid party or find one for what you're looking for. It's much better than a typical mobile game.

Zander13
Apr 6, 2011
Some of the bigger raids are supper hard. Had around 40 people try fort desolation but unable to get it.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Yeah, it's much better than the Wow-ripoff screenshots would suggest. It also seems a lot less of a battery killer than L2R, but I haven't played enough yet to say for sure.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I've been playing Alto's Adventure and really enjoying it. It's got nice graphics and music and lots of llamas.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Do we have a Crusaders of Light guild?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm working on one on the Fertile Gorge server. It costs 5 million Silver and I'm about halfway there. Look for Goon Squad in a few more days!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

FistEnergy posted:

I'm working on one on the Fertile Gorge server. It costs 5 million Silver and I'm about halfway there. Look for Goon Squad in a few more days!

Yeah Fertile Gorge. Let's all make sure everyone is on the same server, since there is no cross server play.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Yeah Fertile Gorge. Let's all make sure everyone is on the same server, since there is no cross server play.

I'm on Fertile Gorge as well, character name is Stacker. It seems like the kind of game where you need a well populated guild to benefit much from it, but we can always recruit a bunch of pubbies around a goon core.

I'm pretty close to having the 5 million silver as well, so if I get there first I'll get things rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Vulpes posted:

I'm on Fertile Gorge as well, character name is Stacker. It seems like the kind of game where you need a well populated guild to benefit much from it, but we can always recruit a bunch of pubbies around a goon core.

I'm pretty close to having the 5 million silver as well, so if I get there first I'll get things rolling.

Francofish here. Can you trade silver?