Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Lee Chung and Yipes joked about DLC Alfred in their commentary for NLBC this week. I'm choosing to interpret this as a tacit confirmation of his inclusion.

(Seriously though: Plastic Man, Azrael and/or Booster Gold would all be A++)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Oh I am so loving pumped to play as Bizarro!!! Heat breath and ice vision!!!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Funny you mention that

Sometimes dead is better

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Holy gently caress, Starfire looks legggiiitt.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Nooooo if I had known a Bizarro premier skin was coming I never would have blown those coins on dumbass Jay Garrick

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Blast Fantasto posted:

Nooooo if I had known a Bizarro premier skin was coming I never would have blown those coins on dumbass Jay Garrick

Jay garrick is the best skin you philistine

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

Blast Fantasto posted:

Nooooo if I had known a Bizarro premier skin was coming I never would have blown those coins on dumbass Mr. Freeze

Fixed that for you.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Blast Fantasto posted:

Yeah we're going to fight if you're hating on Mr. Garrick.

but I'll gladly drop $5 for more crystals to get me Bizarro and one other person.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I can't wait to level up Starfire to 20 in one loving day.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

They should just have had the Teen Titans version of Starfire being goofy in the middle of this serious fight for survival

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

They should just have had the Teen Titans version of Starfire being goofy in the middle of this serious fight for survival

This.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Premier skin, please

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

"STUPID CURTAINS!"

*blasts Damian across the screen*

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Beefstew posted:

Premier skin, please

Only if it's completely 2-D.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope we can make her look valley girl ish.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Starfire: hooray another character with full screen lasers? Uhhh

Nah she looks pretty neat actually! That super is amazing. I'm extra super stoked on Bizarro however.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I feel like I've seen Starfire's win pose before on a comic book cover or something.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

Wanderer posted:

I feel like I've seen Starfire's win pose before on a comic book cover or something.

It ain't just that. Check it (forgive the poo poo quality; best I could find on short notice)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_oSFJThxXg

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Booster gold

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Did she just do a shock rifle combo on Cyborg at 56 seconds? :hellyeah:

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

If they put in booster gold I'll lose my goddamn mind

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Starfire looks legit awesome, those uppercut laser blades own. Very cool that Bizarro skin will be added too, good to know premier stuff will keep being put in.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

Starfire looks legit awesome, those uppercut laser blades own. Very cool that Bizarro skin will be added too, good to know premier stuff will keep being put in.

I love the horizontal laser sweep, don't have to be a 3D game to do fun 3D poo poo. And Bizarro with fire breath and freeze vision, hahaha. Come ooooooon PC ultimate edition!

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
This game is dangerous and is probably going to make me play the mobile game too. I am greatly enjoying it after one day.

I submitted to Dark Empire, in case someone goes looking for me... my PSN name no longer looks like my forums name.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/888933122192023556

:thunk:

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Figures

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol nobody wants to remember James Remar playing Raiden, Ed.

The only James Remar character I'll accept in Injustice 2 is Ajax. Supermove against women characters leads to him getting handcuffed to a park bench and beaten by Doomsday/

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The tweet image didn't load and the first thing I thought was "The guy who played Raiden is dead" :smith:

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Hey, is there something busted with linking the mobile app? Not a huge deal but it’d be nice to get a free box.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

Celery Jello posted:

Hey, is there something busted with linking the mobile app? Not a huge deal but it’d be nice to get a free box.

Describe busted

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I’ve been trying to link it since Friday and it hasn’t worked. It says linking failed.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Starfire looks cool.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The tweet image didn't load and the first thing I thought was "The guy who played Raiden is dead" :smith:

No he isn't?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

vyst posted:

No he isn't?

Oh wow I have totally thought that Christopher Lambert was dead for years

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Still getting work! He was in Hail Caesar not too long ago.

Rockiavelli
Jan 22, 2005

Because we're morons, you and I
I figured I'd check out the guild stuff so I applied to the first ps4 clan my first one timed out but this time I'm back with a vengeance ok cool

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Yeah same my attempt to join the third one times out so I’ll try the first one this time

As a terrible fighting game player, I like being able to tag a few combos to be on screen so I don’t have to memorize them, but I wish they would remain tagged each time I played instead of having to go back in. :(

Celery Jello fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 24, 2017

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Pffft, like anyone would be good enough to take his head after all this time.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
An NRS stream later today should outline upcoming balance patch changes

Maybe they'll tease the next 3 DLC characters too

• Locked thread