Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I hope you get all the ones you want, but Multiple Man is my second-most wanted Legends figure.

Imagine how expensive he will be like a year later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
A whole wave of Multiple Man. The Build-a-Figure is another Multiple Man

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Magneto was right.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Comedy Option:

Exclusive Two-Pack that's just two Multiple Man figures. Only problem is they're two different costumes.

I'm worried about that Magneto's cloak.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Fuzz posted:

Comedy Option:

Exclusive Two-Pack that's just two Multiple Man figures.

This was a legit proposed TRU exclusive they passed on.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Pffft, people only care about that character because he has an 8-way dash. Nova and Captain Marvel can do the same thing - buy toys of them instead. :v:

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

Rirse posted:

That probably confirms the wave that was showing up in the Walmart system I saw posted on Fwoosh, which I guess also has Mysterio, Demogoblin, Spiderwoman, and Noir Spidey. I heard people saying the BAF is Lizard, which is awesome.

Oh man I need me some Mysterio. If it is the Lizard BAF, I hope it's more old classic style.

On another note, I know the 3.75s are not as popular as the Legends but has anyone got this or seen it in person? The classic packaging looks sweet. I'm tempted to get it.

Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six, 3.75-inch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3YPW5G/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_.V-CzbZ4GASMV

I see they are doing Legends with the classic packaging, what are the chances this may happen on a larger scale?

DrChud fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 23, 2017

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

What Wolverine is that? That's badass

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

MooselanderII posted:

Got a source?

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/888915910614024192

Good enough?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

See, your scoopsmanning isn't right. You have to make them really vague then say "see I posted about this two weeks ago"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jokermobile!

There's also a badass Batcave set.

http://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2017/sdcc2017-dccollectibles.htm#.WXL4iBC-M7Q.facebook

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Marvel Legends is going overboard with the exclusives. I can't keep up with what's out and where at which select stores. I need a good checklist.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
gently caress, we're never gonna get a single-carded, easily-available Luke Cage.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gently caress, we're never gonna get a single-carded, easily-available Luke Cage.

Man I keep saying to myself how happy I am that I am out of the Legends game but then they go and do that boxed set.

Fuckers are pulling me back in.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Looks like I'll be buying the crate of the Spidey and X-Men waves, plus that Defenders box.

Will be selling off a bunch from the crates, probably a couple from the Defenders (not Luke), too.

Bug me in a few months, I guess.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Anyone notice the arm / hand on the left there? Little bit of speculation that it could be a Black Widow or some sort of Evangelion redo.

Black Widow wouldn't be my first choice, but I could see her being pretty cool.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Anyone notice the arm / hand on the left there? Little bit of speculation that it could be a Black Widow or some sort of Evangelion redo.

Black Widow wouldn't be my first choice, but I could see her being pretty cool.

That's definitely an Eva arm. There's reissues of several of them coming up before the end of the year.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Speaking of Evas, would anyone have any interest in a full set of the old Kaiyodo ones? I have them all in the metallic finish, including that huge Unit-01 boxed set with a million guns. Don't have the packaging since they were mostly carded.

Figured I'd ask here first instead of making an SA-Mart thread for just that.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Rhyno posted:

Man I keep saying to myself how happy I am that I am out of the Legends game but then they go and do that boxed set.

Fuckers are pulling me back in.

I've recently tried to just maintain a cosmic only Marvel Legends rule, but the new reveals this week and the Marvel Knights wave is challenging that big time. I just don't have shelf space anymore.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

I had to take some pictures of this guy, lovely phone camera photography notwithstanding:

The true identity of "Pizza Spidey" revealed!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Joe Gillian posted:

I had to take some pictures of this guy, lovely phone camera photography notwithstanding:

The true identity of "Pizza Spidey" revealed!

Awesome poses! Need more pictures of action figures in sweet poses in this thread/Discord.

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

I hold out hope, but I may just save up for that loving Defenders box set.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

This is why figure stands exist.

Supaida-kick!

Fuzz posted:

Awesome poses! Need more pictures of action figures in sweet poses in this thread/Discord.

Thanks man! I'm definitely getting a better camera in the near future. This figure has become my gateway drug.

void_serfer fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 23, 2017

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
So where's the best place to pre-order the Ragnarok ML wave?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I don't think preorders have officially gone up for that wave yet.

Allegedly TRU.com had them in stock this morning. I'm gonna wait until I see them in a store. I've gotten so much crap in the past week with SDCC I should probably take a breather.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Big Mean Jerk posted:

So where's the best place to pre-order the Ragnarok ML wave?

Dorkside likely on the 1st. They have a ton of cases sitting in their shop.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Anyone got Juggernaut's Right Arm, Right Leg, or Crotch?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fuzz posted:

Anyone got Juggernaut's Right Arm, Right Leg, or Crotch?

What figures did those come with?

I know I have Juggernaut parts but I can't remember which ones.

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Allegedly TRU.com had them in stock this morning. I'm gonna wait until I see them in a store. I've gotten so much crap in the past week with SDCC I should probably take a breather.

Did you ever hear back on that spare ML Spidey/MJ pack you'd bought?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I saw our store is suppose to get the Thor wave on the next truck, but it listed as having a August street date.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

So uh, whattup what that Covenant wave yo? I went to find them and the first store I just found a Neomorph and a creature pack. Fair enough, but at TRU, I found 6 Neomorphs and 6 Creature packs, and not a trace of the Xeno.

The hell?

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Zebulon posted:

That's definitely an Eva arm. There's reissues of several of them coming up before the end of the year.

Ahh, I see. Guess that means we can get someone cooler than Black Widow, heh.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

What figures did those come with?

I know I have Juggernaut parts but I can't remember which ones.

Cable, Havoc, and Kitty Pryde.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
Honestly if we're getting Magneto hot on the trail of Wolverine I'd personally like to see Rogue or Cyclops next. Black Widow would benefit from having revoltech articulation but she's just kind of bland.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Honestly if we're getting Magneto hot on the trail of Wolverine I'd personally like to see Rogue or Cyclops next. Black Widow would benefit from having revoltech articulation but she's just kind of bland.

Screw that, There's plenty of Rogue and Cyclops figures. Revoltech Marrow.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
I would have much rather had anime MvC Cyclops than Magneto

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fuzz posted:

Cable, Havoc, and Kitty Pryde.

I have the Kitty Pryde piece... somewhere.
I wouldn't necessarily count on me to find it for you quickly, but I'll see what I can do. If I can find it, it's all yours.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

RMZXAnarchy posted:

gently caress that poo poo, GIVE ME NIGHTCRAWLER. With an articulated tail that is boss as hell.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Fuzz posted:

gently caress that poo poo, GIVE ME NIGHTCRAWLER. With an articulated tail that is boss as hell.

Preach.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

MvC Shuma Gorath...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sanjuro42
Jul 23, 2006

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
I was wondering the best wat to fix my BAF Thanos lose chest articulation. I heard about using glue but I don't know the proper procedure for that. tia