Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

My girlfriend is bald and is actually a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0CMP0qhtsg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

PathAsc posted:

Congrats on being the one goon unironically finding love

Love is when you use a araktek sniper rifle at 2 miles from the target and the bullet gracefully meet the skull of your target.

I am currently playing Fortnite, and even this mess of a game (is a glorious mess) let you craft bullets while you play. Destiny 2 should copy this feature, press and maintain square to consume a ammo pack of the current weapon type.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Destiny 2 Console Thread: It's like when your girlfriend cut her hair and now looks like a boy. You still would gently caress her and she looks like kind of sexy. But you like more the version with long hair. Maybe no reason, maybe just because thats how you first knew her

mods plz

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

today's IGN first shows off way more of what's gonna go on with patrols, specifically on Nessus. There's going to be a metric shitload of PVE stuff to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QlGmv8-5c

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Tei posted:

Destiny 2 is like when your girlfriend cut her hair and now looks like a boy. You still would gently caress her and she looks like kind of sexy. But you like more the version with long hair. Maybe no reason, maybe just because thats how you first knew her.

Destiny 2 is like getting a new car a friend has build for you with a motor bike and ferrari structure you found in the scrapyard. Your friend knows a lot about engines, and he have superpowered the motorbike engine, and now is more powerfull than its suppose to. So the frankestein monster looks amazing, sounds amazing and move amazing, but when you open it, theres a motorbike engine where should be the motor.

post your source please

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Vintersorg posted:

post your source please

Waffle House

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Also just checked my email and had an "invite" to the sneak peek this weekend but totally missed it.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Nessus/Patrol Zones preview

-new public event types
-public events can be made heroic for additional rewards
-adventures are self-contained, fully voiced missions that go into Lore
-lost sectors are secret caves that have an encounter and a boss, some are easy to access, others have puzzles to get in
-World Quests unlock after the main campaign, are basically stringing multiple adventures together and telling a bigger story
-adventures/quests unlock other landing zones
-flashpoints are a featured destinations, there's rewards for doing public events, cayde sells treasure maps for that area and sometimes extra bosses show up depending on how public events are completed

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

PathAsc posted:

Waffle House

A tiny Superbike powered car is pretty loving legit, tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4bIsdnbkM

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I had a Magna and it was cool but lmao gently caress doing valve work on it

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I honestly see nothing wrong with junkyard hooning, because I am a junkyard hoon:

Speaking of which my motherfucking rear sway came in, I can finally install it and hook up the ebrake ffs I need to update my AI thread

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ElNarez posted:

-adventures are self-contained, fully voiced missions that go into Lore
-World Quests unlock after the main campaign, are basically stringing multiple adventures together and telling a bigger story

so, adventures and then super-adventures

hope this doesn't amount to just "a bunch of lame patrols leading to a fatass boss" ad infinitum

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Waffle House posted:

A tiny Superbike powered car is pretty loving legit, tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4bIsdnbkM

I have to say this is awesome. The engine may be underpowered but it sounds amazing, it practically ask "Hear me roar".

Cool video. I am more interested in this than in the assaults or pvp, really. I think they a interesting idea connecting public events so after a "defend the conflux" one you get a "kill the vip" one. I am hopefull.

Tei fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jul 24, 2017

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
What's the point of the hunter dodge ability in PVE? Doesn't really seem useful at all.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Tei posted:

I have to say this is awesome. The engine may be underpowered but it sounds amazing, it practically ask "Hear me roar".

There are only certain things that go to eleven and beyond in the engine world, and it's mostly smaller engines with their lighter rotating assemblies.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Nifft posted:

What's the point of the hunter dodge ability in PVE? Doesn't really seem useful at all.

To duck out during a fire fight and reload your gun. Or in the middle of a pack of enemies to recharge your melee.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

el B posted:

To duck out during a fire fight and reload your gun. Or in the middle of a pack of enemies to recharge your melee.

:effort: so much fun!!!!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
There's probably already an advanced tactics guide for Hunters if you need to be told how to play

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

:effort: so much fun!!!!

use the melee one with recovery/mobility gear and re-read the perks on the top poledancer tree. it's real good to play dodgeball with your fists

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Everything in that video sounds good.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

I dig that they're taking the World Quest thing out of WoW's book. Keeps things a little more fresh than just patrols

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This beta was real bad. Can't wait for the finished version.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

super macho dude posted:

This beta was real bad. Can't wait for the finished version.

lol that ain't ever happening

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Jesus Christ that's awesome.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

moist turtleneck posted:

lol that ain't ever happening

The completed actual game of DESTINY will be released at the end of the 10 years.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

limaCAT posted:

Jesus Christ that's awesome.

Eagerly anticipating complaints from sweaty trials players about "what a loving slog" it is to get through the story missions.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

The Big Dum Space Mans [KINK] - Your Worst New PS4 Clan!

So I hope you've all been whetting your appetite for shooting mans in outer space (preferably if you are a dum man in space as well) with the Destiny 2 beta. Hey maybe it'll suck, but maybe it'll be good. Maybe there will be cake and we can all shoot mans together on the Playstation 4 gaming console.

What we've worked on this summer is uniting all the disparate goon clans into one big super (dum) clan that helps you meet equally dumb people (in outer space). And then hopefully you get loot that helps you shoot. Because if you don't have loot how can you shoot?

Our Mottos:

"Kay Is a Noob Killa: Moana N'Chill"

"We can finish Oryx Normal Mode before this livestream of Moana ends!"
(we can't, because we're big and dum... in space)

If the Motto Didn't Convince You...

And unlike other goon clans we actually let in people who aren't goons, but only if they're equally dum and in space (because outer space makes you stupid, just like the Internet). And unlike other clans in Destiny, we actually sound the Horn of Goondor (which sounds suspiciously like someone yelling "Nachooooos!") whenever there's a new thing to be done.

In all seriousness, we're composed of all sorts of Destiny veterans, including who go all the way back to Year 1, new recruits who are now Cru Cru experts (and ain't that the true true), and people who are just here to make the Snu Snu in the Cru Cru. But what binds us together (heh) is a common goal: To Have Fun Playing Destiny!

So if you like sex jokes, low pressure/drama environments, admin who are present and actually care about you (this is a lie), and like to shoot the mans, why don't you drop us a line?

Clan Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/s3bu43s

Bungo dot net Clan Page:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2011959

Your Clan:

Discord Admin: Waffle House (Maui)
"Waveformsssssss!"

Fireteam Lead and LFG Manager: KayParfait (Moana)
"But it's past my bedtime?!!"

Clan Admin: Insane Totoro (I guess I'm the tree in the background?)
"I've got a 5 Hour energy drink and we can totally finish this raid before we're done watching Moana!

Everyone Else: A couple dozen other goons and special friends on which this big dum ship sails (The Ocean, because fish pee in it and do a bong rip before they go cap A on Shores of Time)

EDIT: OKAY FINE we can cast the other people in the picture.

Clan Weeaboo: PerrineClostermann (Pua, because everyone forgets about him after the beginning of the movie, just like in the Discord)

The Chosen One: Unclouded (Heihei, because this whole endeavor would be lost without his help and we'll need him once we find the waveform that unlocks the Final Nightfall which unlocks the final DLC for Destiny 1)

Note: We never finish a raid before Moana is over. Because we ARE dum.

Other Stuff:

We actually like the company of one another. So we do things besides Destiny:

-Gun chat (we're our own miniature TFR)
-Titanfall 2 (shooting mans in space with even BIGGER more dum guns)
-Car chat (and motorbikes too!)
-Demand better sous vide recipes (and other food chat)
-Livestreams of Moana
-Search for waveforms in games (I think this has something to do with drugs)
-Allow in people who play Destiny 2 on the PC (who bought two copies of this game)
-Cat pictures
-Post screenshots of people being salty on the Internet about the Cru Cru (is this mainly Reddit?)
-Say things about Nintendo like "Splatoon is good" (which Totoro doesn't understand since he hasn't ever owned a Nintendo console)

Rules Too Long, Didn't Read

We're just a low stress group that recently refined a "one strike, no further warnings" rule for people who stir up poo poo or otherwise. Be nice to people. Don't infringe on other people and their ability to have fun in the game. We expect you to act like adults and not wreck the fun of other people.

It's a stupid game on the Internet with lots of guns to find and shoot. We refuse to take it seriously. And we refuse to bring our personal issues along for the ride. In fact, just leave those at the door since we all play games to get the hell away from our other adult duties.

In summary, "Moana N'Chill."

Clan Discord:

Bungo dot net Clan Page:

In Memory Of

R.I.P. Alzion

Insane Totoro fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 24, 2017

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
yeah but can your clan do THIS

[closes both eyes, wins 1st place in Competition Pistol Match, pulls cigar out of Legion-branded cigar holder and smokes the whole thing in one drag]

Heh... PSPoors... :smuggo:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

AAB posted:

today's IGN first shows off way more of what's gonna go on with patrols, specifically on Nessus. There's going to be a metric shitload of PVE stuff to do

Wonder if there's gonna be creepy monsters if you go into the basement under the hangar/barn @ the farm. That tunnel goes a little bit of a way and makes you stop. I thought it was kinda weird how that was set up when they could have just left the doors shut?
E: prob not, unless there's a mission where you have to secure the zone at first, or something. They left some other doors open too iirc and you can't go in there

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jul 24, 2017

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
can someone photoshop a bunch of disgusting peanut butter all over that moana pic, thanks

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Legs Benedict posted:

can someone photoshop a bunch of disgusting peanut butter all over that moana pic, thanks

Didn't we ban you for suggesting a banh mi over a Wawa chicken tenders sandwich or something equally egregious?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I can attest that Totoro's crew is really laid back, good to play with, and loving loves guns. I've always had a good experience pugging with them.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Excuse me, I EXTRA loving love guns and am a stamp collector.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Insane Totoro posted:

The Big Dum Space Mans [KINK] - Your Worst New PS4 Clan!

So I hope you've all been whetting your appetite for shooting mans in outer space (preferably if you are a dum man in space as well) with the Destiny 2 beta. Hey maybe it'll suck, but maybe it'll be good. Maybe there will be cake and we can all shoot mans together on the Playstation 4 gaming console.

What we've worked on this summer is uniting all the disparate goon clans into one big super (dum) clan that helps you meet equally dumb people (in outer space). And then hopefully you get loot that helps you shoot. Because if you don't have loot how can you shoot?

Our Mottos:

"Kay Is a Noob Killa: Moana N'Chill"

If the Motto Didn't Convince You...

And unlike other goon clans we actually let in people who aren't goons, but only if they're equally dum and in space (because outer space makes you stupid, just like the Internet). And unlike other clans in Destiny, we actually sound the Horn of Goondor (which sounds suspiciously like someone yelling "Nachooooos!") whenever there's a new thing to be done.

In all seriousness, we're composed of all sorts of Destiny veterans, including who go all the way back to Year 1, new recruits who are now Cru Cru experts (and ain't that the true true), and people who are just here to make the Snu Snu in the Cru Cru. But what binds us together (heh) is a common goal: To Have Fun Playing Destiny!

So if you like sex jokes, low pressure/drama environments, admin who are present and actually care about you (this is a lie), and like to shoot the mans, why don't you drop us a line?

Clan Discord:

Bungo dot net Clan Page:

Your Clan:

Discord Admin: Waffle House (Maui)
"Waveformsssssss!"

Fireteam Lead and LFG Manager: KayParfait (Moana)
"But it's past my bedtime?!!"

Clan Admin: Insane Totoro (I guess I'm the tree in the background?)
"I've got a 5 Hour energy drink and we can totally finish this raid before we're done watching Moana!

Everyone Else: A couple dozen other goons and special friends on which this big dum ship sails (The Ocean, because fish pee in it and do a bong rip before they go cap A on Shores of Time)

Note: We never finish a raid before Moana is over. Because we ARE dum.

Other Stuff:

We actually like the company of one another. So we do things besides Destiny:

-Gun chat (we're our own miniature TFR)
-Titanfall 2 (shooting mans in space with even BIGGER more dum guns)
-Car chat (and motorbikes too!)
-Demand better sous vide recipes (and other food chat)
-Livestreams of Moana
-Search for waveforms in games (I think this has something to do with drugs)
-Allow in people who play Destiny 2 on the PC (who bought two copies of this game)
-Cat pictures
-Post screenshots of people being salty on the Internet about the Cru Cru (is this mainly Reddit?)
-Say things about Nintendo like "Splatoon is good" (which Totoro doesn't understand since he hasn't ever owned a Nintendo console)

Rules Too Long, Didn't Read

We're just a low stress group that recently refined a "one strike, no further warnings" rule for people who stir up poo poo or otherwise. Be nice to people. Don't infringe on other people and their ability to have fun in the game. We expect you to act like adults and not wreck the fun of other people.

It's a stupid game on the Internet with lots of guns to find and shoot. We refuse to take it seriously. And we refuse to bring our personal issues along for the ride. In fact, just leave those at the door since we all play games to get the hell away from our other adult duties.

In summary, "Moana N'Chill."

Clan Discord:

Bungo dot net Clan Page:

In Memory Of

R.I.P. Alzion

what the gently caress is this lame rear end poo poo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I love guns, cars, waveforms, and GOOD FOOD

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
Supposedly the audio waveform of the Icebreaker shot sound is actually shaped like the Icebreaker, no?

If so, that's kinda cool. And I hope the sounds of my piss over the Bone Krew has a waveform shaped like my schlong.

Unclouded
Jul 14, 2012

Insane Totoro posted:

Our Mottos:
Excuse me. It was a Hard Mode Oryx raid and we were practicing Challenge Mode. (And by that I mean 320 Hard Mode raid and someone was light level 322)

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Insane Totoro posted:

If so, that's kinda cool. And I hope the sounds of my piss over the Bone Krew has a waveform shaped like my schlong.

shouldn't be too hard to generate an insignificant blip using a wave function