Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

*Smug Trump Avatar*

"I'LL BUILD A SOURCE AND MAKE THEM CREDIT ME"

"...AND MAKE CHRIS ROBERTS PAY FOR IT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

XK posted:

He also didn't replace the SA source link, he just added your page as another source. The SA forum link at the bottom is what was there already.

He's reading my Tweets. I literally have the page open in a tab, and the ONLY thing I see in one tab, is this:

quote:

Image source.

NEWS SOURCES: Youtube.com

And in another tab, which opened when I clicked on your post link, I see

quote:

Image source.

NEWS SOURCES: Youtube.com Forums.somethingawful.com

And "Image source" is what links to my blog article

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

D_Smart posted:

He's reading my Tweets. I literally have the page open in a tab, and the ONLY thing I see in one tab, is

And in another tab, which opened when I clicked on your post link, I see

In his defense, gaslighting you could end up being pretty funny.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Polish Avenger posted:

In his defense, gaslighting you could end up being pretty funny.

LOL!! I know, right? :laffo::laffo:

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

XK posted:

Do you remember their video about foley? They showed jangly objects in a room, and I recall people more knowledgeable than me commenting on how their sound capture setup was total trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2OVeUxfjuM&t=3274s

from the classic "Ryan Archer makes a cardboard Sandi with Jessica Biel's body" episode of ATV

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is this the most pathetic "Called it :smug:" yet? Stay tuned to find out.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Thread is good again. So. Many. Jerks.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
Nobody cares

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

D_Smart posted:

Thread is good again. So. Many. Jerks.

Shameful that you have people on ignore, Derek. What kind of Internet Warlord are you?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

D_Smart posted:

I believe you. Maybe he removed it? Because it certainly wasn't there before. And as you can see from my Tweets, I asked him to credit the source. If it was there, my Tweet won't have been needed. So maybe he did remove it because of Shitizen backlash? But then put it back because my forum isn't SA?

You are absolutely correct that a source wasn't noted there originally. Then this was posted in the thread:

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Gorf, your chart is popping up in game articles without them crediting you. If I was you I would demand at least two jpegs in payment.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/58522/star-citizen-alpha-3-lets-land-moon/index.html

Someone, apparently, let him know after that point, and he cited the source at some point through the night. It's been there since at least very early this morning, as far as I can tell.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Meridian posted:

Shameful that you have people on ignore, Derek. What kind of Internet Warlord are you?

The kind that loves to keep his anxiety and bp at normal levels? :D

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

D_Smart posted:

So. Many. Jerks.

The biggest one is trying to steal credit from G0RF.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

D_Smart posted:

The kind that loves to keep his anxiety and bp at normal levels? :D

People on SA affect you that much? Have you tried taking deep breaths after reading posts so as to help relax?

Namaste friend.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

People on SA affect you that much? Have you tried taking deep breaths after reading posts so as to help relax?

Namaste friend.

Derek should stream some X-COM.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

XK posted:

You are absolutely correct that a source wasn't noted there originally. Then this was posted in the thread:

Someone, apparently, let him know after that point, and he cited the source at some point through the night. It's been there since at least very early this morning, as far as I can tell.

Well, we fought the good fight in Gorf's honor. So it's all good. We win. :boom:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

MilesK posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2OVeUxfjuM&t=3274s

from the classic "Ryan Archer makes a cardboard Sandi with Jessica Biel's body" episode of ATV

From the "character carries a backpack full of keys" school of sound design.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Meridian posted:

Derek should stream some X-COM.

Well, I can't speak for his anxiety but I know for a fact that raises bladder pressure tenfold!

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Well, I can't speak for his anxiety but I know for a fact that raises bladder pressure tenfold!

The struggle is real.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Meridian posted:

The struggle is real.

:glomp:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Meridian posted:

The struggle is real.

I was on your stream, and bailed a little after you started streaming Tekken. Maybe I should've hung around a few minutes more.

You just spilled beer on yourself, right?

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.
When I copied Gorf's graphic, I made sure to credit Ryan Archer.

Because it was the decent thing to do.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

XK posted:

I was on your stream, and bailed a little after you started streaming Tekken. Maybe I should've hung around a few minutes more.

You just spilled beer on yourself, right?

No, I went and took a piss and when I came back the whole stream was trying to convince me that I pissed all over myself. At that point I was pretty Star Citizen'd if you know what I'm saying so I was doubting my senses. That and I refused to believe that my Space Friends would troll me like that. Then the AV got bought and it's all been downstream from there.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mr Fronts posted:

It's a good thing you don't have plat otherwise Derek would PM you demanding you add a link to his blog, since somehow that is crediting G0RF, who posted the image in this thread.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Meridian posted:

No, I went and took a piss and when I came back the whole stream was trying to convince me that I pissed all over myself. At that point I was pretty Star Citizen'd if you know what I'm saying so I was doubting my senses. That and I refused to believe that my Space Friends would troll me like that. Then the AV got bought and it's all been downstream from there.

Gotta learn to handle your alcohol.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Meridian posted:

Not only that, but Seraph84 was in your stream, tried to add you on Battle.Net, bought you an Avatar AND claimed he was MOMA.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

gently caress, I didn't make an "on your stream" joke.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Star Citizen and E:D are like taking a trip to a local fair and a trip to Disneyland. E:D is the fair where everything is working and the food is OK and you spend the whole day having a decent time and leave happy.

Star Citizens are swarming the gates of Disneyland. Every ride except for the monorail is closed and lots of signs dot the mostly dirt lot park, promising cool new rides and attractions in two weeks. The signs sre rusty and faded with age. There is no food but there is plenty of concept art to look at on the signs and posters. Citizens laugh at the people at the fair as they sit in a dirt lot and hand out tuna sandwiches they made at home.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
Friendly reminder that quoting someone Derek has ignored will get you added to his ignore list as well.

Be safe when you quote, guys.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Not only that, but Seraph84 was in your stream, tried to add you on Battle.Net, bought you an Avatar AND claimed he was MOMA.

After one of the streams the other night he followed GhostDad, Gradis and Jeebus into my discord channel and started posting weird poo poo about loving his girlfriend or something. He's banned from everything now.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Variable 5 posted:

Friendly reminder that quoting someone Derek has ignored will get you added to his ignore list as well.

Be safe when you quote, guys.

It doesn't really matter because he reads them all anyway. He just creates extra work for himself having to click them all.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Mr Fronts posted:

:perfect:

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Meridian posted:

After one of the streams the other night he followed GhostDad, Gradis and Jeebus into my discord channel and started posting weird poo poo about loving his girlfriend or something. He's banned from everything now.

The problem with banning him everywhere is then I don't get to read his insane ramblings. I kind of miss him telling me about how he keeps all his bitcoins in his mind vault while explaining he is the richest bike messenger in new york.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Meridian posted:

Yeah that's pretty much Seraph to a tee lol

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
that dude crushes some serious puss

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Eldragon posted:

The problem with banning him everywhere is then I don't get to read his insane ramblings. I kind of miss him telling me about how he keeps all his bitcoins in his mind vault while explaining he is the richest bike messenger in new york.

That's ok, he lives on in his MOMA account!

The Man of Many Aliases sure has gone through a lot of accounts on SA... all banned 'cause of his diddlin', of course.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Derek you make it hard to like you sometimes
Can't wait until the FUD council issues order 42 and we all switch sides

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

XK posted:

How about missiles costing $70?
Is this for real?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Kromlech posted:

Is this for real?

Look deep into your heart and ask yourself "Can this be real. Can 70$ missiles be real?".

The answer might suprise you.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
hello thread. can someone give me a status update on three point oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Ayn Marx posted:

Derek you make it hard to like you sometimes
Can't wait until the FUD council issues order 42 and we all switch sides

LMAO!! Well, as a Goon, I'm not out to win a popularity contest. It's all about the LOLs man. :D