Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

If I were small & bird shaped, I could fly.

Aleth posted:

BOTH pistols in one item? Nice!

Congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Is there a rifle in this group?

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Bowcaster is still in, and a bunch of silver tier Ardent Defender style guns.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Contest post!

Running tally:

Medullah is DQ'd
Preechr is compensating
Airspace keeping it modest
M_Sinistrari partying hard
Ossipago could try harder

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
By the way, it's double CXP for the next 6 days or so.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
You know what else is doubled?

:smuggo:

Also it's Alderaan heroics conquest week, have at it.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Aleth posted:

You know what else is doubled?

:smuggo:

Also it's Alderaan heroics conquest week, have at it.

Nice thighs :wink:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

CLAM DOWN posted:

Nice thighs :wink:

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

My totally arbitrary end date for this is tomorrow at 9pm EST.

Seriously, how hard is it to show yourself shooting rockets to celebrate glorious leader's successful rocket launch!

Edit -

#1 - Nonentity, the new guns are badass as hell please send me a set the only one on the GTN is 375 million.

#2 - The new dance is the Travolta. Guildship solid gold dancers approve.

Medullah fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jul 21, 2017

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

Medullah posted:

#1 - Nonentity, the new guns are badass as hell please send me a set the only one on the GTN is 375 million.

#2 - The new dance is the Travolta. Guildship solid gold dancers approve.

Why don't you have the disco floor deco that goes with that yet?

Also, let me rummage around for a pistol set.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

nonentity posted:

Why don't you have the disco floor deco that goes with that yet?

Also, let me rummage around for a pistol set.

Thank you for reminding me I wanted to see if that could be bought and donated to the guild.

Edit - Apparently someone else already donated before I checked, WE NOW HAVE 5 OF THEM AND ONE IS BY THE DANCERS!

Medullah fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jul 21, 2017

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

Medullah posted:

Thank you for reminding me I wanted to see if that could be bought and donated to the guild.

Edit - Apparently someone else already donated before I checked, WE NOW HAVE 5 OF THEM AND ONE IS BY THE DANCERS!

OMG MAKE INTERNET PICTURE FOR TO SHOW US

Darfuri War Orphan
Feb 28, 2006

My, Earth really is full of things!

Aleth posted:

:torgue: CONTEST TIME AGAIN! :torgue:

Now, you may be thinking 'but Medullah, I play a class which doesn't have missiles or orbital strikes or fireworks!' In that case go find one of the many areas in the game with big fuckoff missiles, explosions and/or fireworks and incorporate them into your work. The bigger the better! Maybe you could go run a ship battle and get some wicked footage of you blowing up the enemy being totalled by your missile swarms? Perhaps a trip to Cademimu to visit General Ortol for some rocket tips? You decide!

To give you an idea of what's up for grabs courtesy of NE:
Plus countless other bits and pieces such as companion creatures and bots.

Darth Chupas after too many losses at strip poker and truth or dare on the same night.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Medullah posted:

It's not like I added a couple to the Manaan karaoke bar and post pictures or anyth-

Aleth posted:

Did some work on the northern underwater room of the new HQ, lacking dancers but they'll be a cartel cert each to get for the guild:

Oh, wait.

Darfuri War Orphan posted:

Darth Chupas after too many losses at strip poker and truth or dare on the same night.

That looks painful. Good job!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Aleth posted:

It's not like I added a couple to the Manaan karaoke bar and post pictures or anyth-

Oh, wait.

You know I drink and forget things

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

nonentity posted:

OMG MAKE INTERNET PICTURE FOR TO SHOW US

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
Update 5.4 info here.

Wouldn't be surprised to see all three Scouperative AC's nerfed...I'm currently healing Master Mode FP's and Op's on my Operative by doing nothing but stacking all Alacrity and spamming Kolto Waves with Probes on the Tank.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

Update 5.4 info here.

Wouldn't be surprised to see all three Scouperative AC's nerfed...I'm currently healing Master Mode FP's and Op's on my Operative by doing nothing but stacking all Alacrity and spamming Kolto Waves with Probes on the Tank.

I think they actually said they feel healing is underperforming. DPS specs are toast for sure. :(

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

Medullah posted:

DPS specs are toast for sure. :(

Yes, but we get a moving train stronghold so it all evens out in the end.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I am getting on my desktop soon! Ill be able to enter the contest with a pic!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Fuzz posted:

I am getting on my desktop soon! Ill be able to enter the contest with a pic!

Well the deadline was last night but we'll allow a pic if you put some creative effort into it. :D

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Well crap. Thought it was tonight.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Medullah posted:

I think they actually said they feel healing is underperforming. DPS specs are toast for sure. :(

Madness was dev-stated to be underperforming too and got a 2% DPS increase to go with a 10% survivability nerf lol. :rolleyes:

In a PvP environment Medicine definitely has issues. Since 5.3 dropped I've yet to have a Merc or Op outheal my Sorc.

Unfortunately straight parses are Bioware's (completely idiotic) measuring stick and Medicine is currently above both Corruption and Bodyguard in HPS so nerfs it is.

Lethality gonna get the hammer. Concealment not so sure, I consider it one of the more balanced specs.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Ossipago posted:

Yes, but we get a moving train stronghold so it all evens out in the end.

All aboard the Sith Express, destination: Partytown!

Fuzz posted:

Well crap. Thought it was tonight.

Post it anyway you slacker and maybe you'll still be allowed a prize.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Final tally, assuming Medullah isn't going to let anyone else enter several days late.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Aleth posted:

Final tally, assuming Medullah isn't going to let anyone else enter several days late.

RANDOM.ORG SHALL BE EXECUTED FOR TREASON AS IT DID NOT PLACE GLORIOUS LEADER IN 1ST PLACE.

Airspace, M_Sinistari, Ossipago, Darfuri War Orphan, Preechr, pick your poo poo. Ideally post the top 3 items you want if someone ahead of you didn't post already.

Deadline to pick your poo poo is next Friday - 8/4. If you aren't able to log in let me know and I'll post some of the treasures in our Glorious Vault.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Medullah posted:

If you aren't able to log in let me know and I'll post some of the treasures in our Glorious Vault.

This describes me, for I am secretly Not In The Guild! My evil knows no bounds.

So, uh, while I get that sorted and actually join the guild today or tomorrow, I'll move to the back of the line and choose my stuff last.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Medullah posted:

Deadline to pick your poo poo is next Friday - 8/4. If you aren't able to log in let me know and I'll post some of the treasures in our Glorious Vault.

1) Volatile Tuning
2) Laser Tuning
3) Rakghoul Tuning

The contest was pretty fun. I think I went through an easy 25+ screenshots to find the best shots.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Airspace posted:

This describes me, for I am secretly Not In The Guild! My evil knows no bounds.

So, uh, while I get that sorted and actually join the guild today or tomorrow, I'll move to the back of the line and choose my stuff last.

Nothing wrong with not being in the guild, it's not active at the moment - at least get an alt in there so you can poke through the guild bank. Join Discord (in OP) and ask for an invite.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Medullah posted:

1: Hutt Cantina Skiff
2: Nathema Voreclaw Handler License
3: TY-4N Operator Requisition

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
1) Rakghoul Tuning
2) Nathema Voreclaw Handler License
3)Laser Tuning

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Medullah posted:

Nothing wrong with not being in the guild

Bullshit! Not being in the guild means you don't get to see the splendours of the Space Bar and Manaan Karaoke Retreat.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Aleth posted:

Bullshit! Not being in the guild means you don't get to see the splendours of the Space Bar and Manaan Karaoke Retreat.

Enough people still play TOR to keep the guild active?

I keep reading this thread in the hopes that they'll add or change something that will make me want to play again.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

I reinstalled the game a couple days ago, I was also wondering that.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
There's usually 2-3 people on any given evening. We have all the guild perks and once in a blue moon place on the conquest boards. If you're looking for a guild to run stuff with all the time this isn't it. But on the rare occasion enough people are on to group up, it's glorious.

Ancelm
Apr 10, 2016

You'll never take me alive, copper!
Are there no goon guilds on Begeren Colony?

Ancelm fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 27, 2017

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Ancelm posted:

Are there no goon guilds on Begeren Colony?

Well bad news and worse news.

Nope, no goon guild there. Even our main server is mostly devoid of regular players.

Worse news - that's a dead server, you should go to Ebon Hawk if you really like RP or else Harbinger assuming you play West Coast time

Ancelm
Apr 10, 2016

Medullah posted:

Well bad news and worse news.

Nope, no goon guild there. Even our main server is mostly devoid of regular players.

Worse news - that's a dead server, you should go to Ebon Hawk if you really like RP or else Harbinger assuming you play West Coast time

Well drat. I only just started playing because of a friend, and he plays on Begeren Colony. Oh well.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Ancelm posted:

Well drat. I only just started playing because of a friend, and he plays on Begeren Colony. Oh well.

The two of you can transfer off, it's only 90cc and you get one free transfer by clicking a referral link. It's better than hanging out on a dead server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ancelm
Apr 10, 2016

Medullah posted:

The two of you can transfer off, it's only 90cc and you get one free transfer by clicking a referral link. It's better than hanging out on a dead server.

After re-reading the first page, it seems I've glossed over that. Awesome! Do you get any benefits when somebody uses your referral code? If PM me yours, I could just use yours for alerting me of the free character transfer, assuming you still play SWTOR.

• Locked thread