Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Zikan posted:

so literally what they've been trying and failing to do for the past six months

do you think it would result in something getting to trump's desk?

kinda thinkin something gets to trump's desk rn. What it is and what it does? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yinlock is dumb

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
guns are cheaper than candy bars

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Regional Media Day: 7/25/17 by The White House, on Flickr

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

to wit:

https://twitter.com/Emma_Dumain/status/890235278400606208

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

so is Section 8 MENTALLY UNFIT like a dishonorable discharge in the sense that it's as bad as a felony on your record, aka Trump just destroyed the lives and futures of 15k people for the crime of serving our country?

It looks really bad on a resume, yeah.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oh boy. Time for all the right wing quack 'doctors' to come back out of the woodwork and make their rounds through a media circuit too lazy to vet them. Time to re-litigate all the same bad-faith arguments and debunk all the exact same fake studies all over again.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

zen death robot posted:

are you suggesting they can't get their own or don't already have their own?

I ALREADY posted about Trump changing form 4473 TRY TO KEEP UP!!!

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
b-b-but caitlyn jenner told me TRUMP was going to be great for the trans community

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

zen death robot posted:

are you suggesting they can't get their own or don't already have their own?

lol i was gonna say, i could make a phone call and have a gun and a box of ammo tonight with zero background check

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/chrisrbarron/status/890220048308109313
this pretty well illustrates a point Weigel made on twitter, that Trump's apparent support for LGBT causes was actually about posturing against terrorism and Islam, rather than any consideration or care for LGBT people themselves.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Quick - distract them from a class war with a culture war!

-every republican ever

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Epic High Five posted:

so is Section 8 MENTALLY UNFIT like a dishonorable discharge in the sense that it's as bad as a felony on your record, aka Trump just destroyed the lives and futures of 15k people for the crime of serving our country?

They will still be able to vote so it's not quite AS bad as a felony in most states.

On the other hand, all the PTSD with none of the VA support so....

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Ah yes the damaging effects of having to "take complete ownership" of a platform that says if you're a citizen who can do the job you should be able to serve in the military.

As opposed to taking complete ownership of the swiss cheese brained perpetual dilettante who's very obviously governing a world super power either via his poorly formed life lessons from being a trust fund sex predator or whatever Tucker Carlson is scaring olds with that night.

what's your post sarcastically ah-yessing, legit wanna know

(i got the context i think but trump tweets arent talking about complete ownership?)

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

aware of dog posted:

this pretty well illustrates a point Weigel made on twitter, that Trump's apparent support for LGBT causes was actually about posturing against terrorism and Islam, rather than any consideration or care for LGBT people themselves.

Yeah he only started talking about LGBT stuff after the Pulse Club shooting. And even then it was all about demonizing muslims and immigrants. It was gross then and even more gross now.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

guns are cheaper than candy bars

DRUGS are cheaper than candy bars :911:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yinlock posted:

the usa is chomping at the bit to fully embrace the fourth reich and trump just fucks it up every time

I don't think most Americans want full 14/88. Most Americans just want to pay off their crippling debts.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

aware of dog posted:

You know that Trump would fully embrace ISIS if it was favorable to his base

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

Mussolini was a dumb motherfucker

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Salt Fish posted:

I ALREADY posted about Trump changing form 4473 TRY TO KEEP UP!!!

look at this idiot who doesn't know about private sales

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/MattGlassman312/status/890239680482037760

lmao i hope they do this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Tom Tucker posted:

Quick - distract them from a class war with a culture war!

-every republican ever

Dems use that trick too.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Epic High Five posted:

It's a General with other than Honorable Conditions discharge. Not as bad a as a felony but you don't get VA benefits and it looks horrible on any job application where you have to list your discharge type.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Salt Fish posted:

I would disagree that it'd be the first time. In fact, I think it's every time.

Meh, I'd seriously struggle to think of an example of a fascist regime springing up without there being an architect there. As it turns out, if you have a constitutional republic in which many of the institutions essentially fail then you have a ready-made structure for chaos and stupidity at the top and corruption and indolence throughout the state to just make it happen without anyone trying.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Montasque posted:

I don't think most Americans want full 14/88. Most Americans just want to pay off their crippling debts.

wrong

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

juche avocado posted:

DRUGS are cheaper than candy bars :911:

What about drugs in candy bars?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Go gently caress yourself and get out of Norway we dont want your kind here

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE
PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

aware of dog posted:

oh, loving word?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

quote:

Dear Supporters,

In yet another scandal involving my opponent, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, it has been reported that just days ago, on July 23, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) recently seized smashed hard drives from the home of Wasserman Schultz’s long-time Congressional Information Technology (IT) staffer and close personal friend, Imran Awan.

Also breaking news: Earlier today, Imran Awan was reportedly picked up by federal authorities at Dulles International Airport near Washington, D.C. as he was trying to leave the country, he has now been arraigned and his passport seized.

This news comes only a month after I wrote to you about how Debbie Wasserman Schultz was caught on video obstructing the investigation by threatening the Chief of the U.S. Capitol Police, Matthew R. Verderosa, for doing his job in gathering evidence on the apparent criminal activity of Awan -- activity that includes suspicion of stealing a wide range of computer equipment and data, massive cyber-security breaches, accessing congressional computers without permission of members of Congress, and funneling sensitive congressional data offsite - all serious felonies, possibly related to blackmail and extortion, and for what criminal purpose or scheme, one can only imagine.

Like many others, we call on the Capitol Police, the U.S. Justice Department, and Congress to investigate these and related allegations. Meanwhile, Wasserman Schultz herself has dragged her feet for months by refusing to cooperate with the investigation and even obstructing investigators.

We also have some idea of Awan’s close relationship with Wasserman Schultz from the DNC emails released by Wikileaks. One DNC email from Wasserman Schultz’s DNC assistant, Amy Kroll, in May 2016 noted, “I do not have access to her iPad password, but Imran does.” In another email in the same chain, Kroll wrote, “Just spoke to Imran, call me whenever GB and I’ll update you, don’t delete anything yet.”

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

aware of dog posted:

lol the pentagon had no fuckin clue this was going to happen

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

juche avocado posted:

what's your post sarcastically ah-yessing, legit wanna know

(i got the context i think but trump tweets arent talking about complete ownership?)

This

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

well, about 15k trans people in their 20s who have been trained to kill have just been left destitute, and many of them will be homeless and armed, so that's cool

once the DSA abolishes the police they can be the new police!!!!!

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
that's from Tim Canova. Lol why wasn't any of that poo poo in the news?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Al! posted:

i wonder if john mccains tumor is set to concerned yet

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jesus loving christ

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol lil guy's so eager :3:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

once the DSA abolishes the police they can be the new police!!!!!

the trans cops are merciless

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

moist turtleneck posted:

Trump cabinet: no wusses allowed

im the ugly wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene