Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pushpins posted:

*opens your fridge to see it overflowing with avacados* heh, maybe if you learn a little responsibility you can get a house yourself

wtf dont refrigerate avocados

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Sir Tonk posted:

I just got off work, what the gently caress why are there like ten thousand posts

today has owned bigly

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

there should be an app thats tailored specifically to dick pics
like its got cool graphics specifically for dicks
like lil hats n scarfs n stuff

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/890357751741911040

Mighta been posted but ayyy it's a spicy gabagool

Brad was right.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
piss tape is no longer cool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

fits my needs posted:

lmfao

coastal elites were a mistake. they're nothing but trash

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

hopefully its body temp

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elder Postsman posted:

what if you just have a really good memory

Gen-X because you clearly have to be Gen-X jaded from having that good of a memory.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Scent of Worf posted:

lmfao

counterpoint

Elder Postsman posted:

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/890187818819084288

*extremely white voice* actually both sides are bad because the girls called her fat.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
i mean i don't get outta bed for cold piss. come on

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

fits my needs posted:

We seem to be accruing a lot of evidence that having money dehumanizes people.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Squizzle posted:

wtf dont refrigerate avocados

Where else am I supposed to put them? Every other square foot of my house is already filled with avocados!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

hi it's me, I'm literally the oldest millenial

lol ur old

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
all demographics are piss and damned

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

PostNouveau posted:

I had exactly that. They laid off like 80% of the union :(

yeah I'm in constant fear of losing my job too. but it's good for now!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Sir Tonk posted:

I just got off work, what the gently caress why are there like ten thousand posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Scent of Worf posted:

lmfao

Nonsense this is eliminating the wasteful inefficiency of burdensome """ethics""" regulations that ultimately restrain the free market from developing life extension drugs

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

NofrikinfuN posted:

We seem to be accruing a lot of evidence that having money dehumanizes people.

having lots of money should be treated with the same disdain that having rooms full of sears catalogs is.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Citizen Tayne posted:

counterpoint

both are bad and bougie

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

nah, millennials were born 1980-1995 or 1996. people just arbitrarily change the dates now because it's come to mean "dumb person who is younger than I am."

I remember TV news specials in the late nineties talking about us "millennials" and how bright our future was. fuckin lol

That's kinda where I put it, except maybe 82 but meh, close enough.

I fall squarely in that block. My little sister were born in 95 and 97 I think and I don't consider them millennials, they are whatever the next is, 'gen-txt' maybe? If you don't remember the 2000 election and 9/11 you ain't a millennial.

Older millennials aren't doing too bad overall I think, it's the ones born in the early to mid 90s that got hosed.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

senator have u seen this mans rear end in a top hat

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
#swamp @Reince45

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Plinkey posted:

I fall squarely in that block. My little sister were born in 95 and 97 I think and I don't consider them millennials, they are whatever the next is, 'gen-txt' maybe? If you don't remember the 2000 election and 9/11 you ain't a millennial.

Older millennials aren't doing too bad overall I think, it's the ones born in the early to mid 90s that got hosed.

generation goatse

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

older millennials like myself are still mostly trash

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

well now

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Plinkey posted:

yeah I got dumped on by the 2009 crash but at least I got four years of working experience out of college before that happened. kids graduating college in 2009 had absolutely no chance.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the only difference between the trash of this generation and last is how long it takes to degrade

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nothing survives the inferno except a proud American boner. :patriot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HEY NONG MAN posted:

yeah I got dumped on by the 2009 crash but at least I got four years of working experience out of college before that happened. kids graduating college in 2009 had absolutely no chance.

Same, I had like 2 years pre-crash to basically prove myself and not get fired when everything went to poo poo.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:911:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I missed most of today's festivities. I can only assume the White House never clarified today's tweets, right?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I missed most of today's festivities. I can only assume the White House never clarified today's tweets, right?

nope

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Graduating a year early got me out in the spring of 2008 and I will forever be grateful for that. It still took me six years to find anything remotely like a career, granted, but it would've been a whole lot worse if I'd started out a year later.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ah yes, i see nothing continues to matter. very good, very good

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

they seem pretty clear, tho. what is there to clea rup?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Nichael posted:

Yeah, without Spicer to tell us the tweets speak for themselves, we really don't know wtf Trump's talking about.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

fits my needs posted:

Newt Gingrich is on NPR making GBS threads all over the reporter by dodging questions and just being an rear end in a top hat like usual, lol.

He keeps calling the DOJ lawyers under the Deputy AG "killers" that are Hillarymen and shilling some guys book? And that Trump shouldn't fire Sessions lol.

I heard this this morning, he sounded loving deranged.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baloogan posted:

pISs tApE iS nO loNGeR cOOl

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Evil_Greven posted:

I heard this this morning, he sounded loving deranged.

Deranged? That's what Fox News is like most of the time hahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

Older millennials are doing better because they're older now. I was loving destitute for all of my 20s and most of my early 30s.

Fact of the matter is that the Boomers were wielding political and economic power by the time they were the same age half the millennials are now.

Newspapers bitching about "millennials aren't buying poo poo" are the same as grandpa ranting about the "nintendo tapes."

• Locked thread