Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Haifisch posted:

I'm starting to wish I had a time machine so I could warn past me not to post that story.

Me [23F] with my girlfriend [27F] of 2 months, she thinks I'm weird and childish for sleeping with a teddybear.

Get a huggy pillow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Haifisch posted:

quote:

Everyone here is telling you to talk with your partner, but in light of your history, I am not too optimistic that he will take your side over these randos. He sounds, tbh, like a grade A jerk who has been bizarrely lucky to keep you as long as he has.

So many people told you to leave him in your previous post. Just sayin', you would not be in this situation now if you had taken that advice.

hahaha, :drat:

redditors never learn

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I (28f) broke up my little sister's (17f) house party and now she won't speak to me

quote:

A little backstory: me and my sister Brittany have always been super close. She comes to me for advice and we hang out a lot. Ive been living at home with our parents with my daughter Madi (3) since my husband, evan, died almost 3 months ago. It's been hard but my family has been super supportive and I'm super grateful for them.

The story: around a month ago, my parents announced they were going out of town overnight to check on our grandma who lives alone. That night, Brittany came into my room and basically asked me if it would be ok if her boyfriend jake (18) could spend the night while they were gone. She's come to me for a lot of things regarding their relationship, so I trust her judgement, and I say ok. I figure there's not really anything I can do to prevent it so no point in fighting it. Fast forward to a few days later, my parent left that morning and it's around 9pm now. I just finished putting Madi in bed. I'm in my room watching Netflix and crying when I decide that I'm hungry, so I go downstairs to get some crap to eat. Lo and behold, there's brittany and a few girls that look like they're about 13 years old setting up streamers in the kitchen. I ask them what the hell is going on and brittany goes "chill, it's a surprise party for Sofia (one of her friends I guess?)". I'm pretty teed off and I hear voices in the garage so I go out there to see what other nonsense is happening. You can imagine my shock when I find ~6 teenage boys and Jake setting up a loving table with jello shots and other liquor. I go back inside and all of the lights are out and they have a strobe light going. As soon as I'm about to confront her, I hear a loud screeching noise outside followed by a dozen teenagers barging into my house. Madi wakes up screaming. I turned on the lights, stood on a chair and said "you all have 10 seconds to get the gently caress out or I'm calling the cops." Of course, everyone ran, but Jake (who I've always thought so highly of) intentionally knocked over a lamp, breaking it, and exclaimed that this was 'loving bullshit'.

Brittany was in tears and screamed at me about ruining her life and some other crap. I went in on her, I explained that she had betrayed my trust and acted immaturely. I also tried to explain liability to her in terms of me and all those kids, but she didn't want to hear it.

My parents came back the following evening and they could tell something was up. My mom pressed me for information for the next few days but I didn't tell her anything because I knew they would KILL britt if they knew what she did. I tried talking to brittany later on, and she said "you are such a selfish bitch. I know you used to drink underage but somehow it's not okay for me to do it? I hate you. Go cry over your dead husband."

It hurt me that she said that, that she talked about Evan that way and that she accused me of doing poo poo like that. Yes I did drink underage-- Evan was in the army, and we used to drink on base when I was 20 and we were married. In my fit of rage I told my mom everything. She took britt's phone, keys, and computer priveleges.

Anyways, britt hasn't spoken to me since. She has been spending a lot of time with Jake and not coming home after school. My mom was crying about it the other night and she asked me why I couldn't have just "watched them" instead of "causing a rift in the family like this".

I feel like the biggest rear end in a top hat ever. Was I wrong? What do I do? Please help, /r/relationships.

Tldr; parents went out of town, kid sister threw a house party, I broke it up and told my mom. Now she's withdrawing and my mom is upset with me. Help

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Moral of the story: when your older sister decides not to eat you out, don't pick that moment to be a colossal bitch about her dead husband.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

fruit on the bottom posted:

Moral of the story: when your older sister decides not to eat you out, don't pick that moment to be a colossal bitch about her dead husband.

Umm

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Phrasing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
AUTOCORRREEEEEEECT

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm not going to fix it now though.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm curious about what autocorrect changed to that

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
"rat" to "eat"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It might have just been my fat thumb TBF. I was trying to type "rat"

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

when your older sister decides not to eat you out

Whoa hold on now

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

we brought fruit on the botttom in as a script consultant to help punch up some of these reddit posts

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Plot twist: everyone fucks

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Thread saved! :unsmith:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Oh no, Packy died?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Haifisch posted:

I'm starting to wish I had a time machine so I could warn past me not to post that story.

Me [23F] with my girlfriend [27F] of 2 months, she thinks I'm weird and childish for sleeping with a teddybear.

Toastin' does a good job being a cuddleable for my wife because I move around way too much to offer my arm or something. Tbh I can't stand being immobilized even if I know I can get out.

She doesn't actually need it, it's just a shortcut to sleepy time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My wife accidentally donated my childhood stuffed raccoon :(

But my kids never liked it so hopefully Gus the raccoon is making some kid happy. Unfortunately his kick rear end bomber jacket got lost over the years so he was nekkid

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Beachcomber posted:

Toastin' does a good job being a cuddleable for my wife because I move around way too much to offer my arm or something. Tbh I can't stand being immobilized even if I know I can get out.

She doesn't actually need it, it's just a shortcut to sleepy time.

I sleep with a 27-year-old stuffed bunny for much the same reason; my husband is super comfy but moves a lot in his sleep and is basically a space heater, so Bunny gets the cuddles (and helps my bad elbow keep from getting slept on)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
As much as I adore my younger brothers, there are times when you have to threaten to beat them with their most prized possession to get them to understand boundaries.

I do hope the oceangrunge story is real, if only because I imagine the guy's friends completely made it up, and it terrified and confused the younger brother enough that he decided to behave if only to not risk the wrath of Poseidon again. That guy doesn't do subtle.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I sleep with a stuffed bear that I've had since I was 6 years old. He's been the Hobbes to my Calvin for almost 25 years. I can sleep without him, but I do like to spoon my bear when I'm getting comfy in bed.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My[27M] girlfriend[26F] is good at everything and it's starting to annoy me. What do?

quote:

My girlfriend and I have been together about 2 years, the first of which was long distance while she finished college.

I met her online in World of Warcraft, she was our raid team's disc priest. She's good at it, and it didn't bug me then. But slowly, it seemed like she was good at everything.

She plays the game very well, better than me, and I only found out when a couple of our raiders dropped and she multiboxed characters to take their places until we got some new people.

When we moved in together, she brought a bunch of furniture with her, and now my mom and sister keep going on about how much "better" my apartment looks, and how she has better taste than I do.

I used to think I was a great chef, made dinner all the time, then I got sick and she had to cook for me, and it was better than anything I've ever made.

For bonding stuff, I suggested we try some hobby type classes together (it was my therapist's suggestion). Drawing class: she excelled, found out later she won awards in high school for it. French? Her godmother was french and she speaks it fluently. Build-A-PC workshop? She built the PC she uses at home.

It wouldn't bother me so much if she was the one suggesting things, or trying to one-up me, but she never mentions that she's better than me at anything, I just find out when she does it.

I tried asking her about it, she just shrugged and said, "I was blessed to have a lot of free time to try things as a child, and my family was very supportive of that."

She hasn't done anything actually wrong, as far as I can tell, but we've lived together a year now and I am sick and tired of everything I work really hard at, she just kind of shows up and does better.

What finally pushed me over the edge is last week, our guild's raid team decided to drop me, but not her. I told her she had to quit the raid group, too, and she just laughed at me. Last night, she raided with them again, and I could hear them in voice chat telling her how great she was.
How do I get over being so jealous of her? And if I can't, is it okay for me to dump her?

tl;dr: My girlfriend is good at everything and it bugs the hell out of me. What do I do

Reddit, my girlfriend is too awesome and I have a crippling lack of self esteem! WHAT DO?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Dump her for a 19 year old that never learned to cook or any other life skills so you blow her away with your mediocrity for a couple of years until she's developed into a person then dump her and repeat.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

WampaLord posted:

My[27M] girlfriend[26F] is good at everything and it's starting to annoy me. What do?

Reddit, my girlfriend is too awesome and I have a crippling lack of self esteem! WHAT DO?

Would be interesting to see the post history on that dude because my fake alarm is pinging. It's not that I don't believe a sad nerd like that is out there, I just don't believe a woman like that would stay with him for 2 years.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WrenP-Complete posted:

Oh no, Packy died?

Yep :(

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

new phone who dis posted:

Would be interesting to see the post history on that dude because my fake alarm is pinging. It's not that I don't believe a sad nerd like that is out there, I just don't believe a woman like that would stay with him for 2 years.

1502 pages of this and that's what trips you up?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

I mean she's 17 and just had her party ruined by her sister that engaged in similar behavior at her age. It's a terribly selfish thing for her to have said but I'm sure if you give her some time she'll realize that on her own. There's a reason why psychologists are hesitant to diagnose narcissistic/sociopathic personality disorders in someone her age and it's because the parts of their brain responsible for empathy are super undeveloped at that point. To her what's important is that her boyfriend and social circles are all upset with her over what seems/is hypocritical behavior on her older sister's part.

I dunno what the older sister coulda done differently, it sucks she's at home with a 3 year old cause her husband died and obviously the 3 year old is a good reason to break up the party, but I'd say the younger sis is just upset and OP should try their best as the nearly decade older sibling to understand where she's coming from and not take it personally.

I'm guessing the reason her Mom is also upset is that the OP's stay hasn't been easy on the family in general (prolly another reason the sister reacted so harshly) so there's some pre-existing frustration that ties into the recent conflict. Again, totally not the OP's fault as she has the best reason in the world to need help and support from her family but it does make the whole sequence of events more understandable. Seems like this was just a trigger that caused other issues to boil over.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ArbitraryC, what part of your brain makes you play Devil's Advocate on so many of these posts, particularly ones that seem pretty clear cut. You even give all of the right reasons why the 17 year old is wrong, but then go "buuuuuuuuut" and then poo poo out some bullshit.

I get that teenagers act out and say poo poo like "I wish I was never born!" to their parents and whatnot, but saying "I'm glad your husband died" to your sister is some loving cold poo poo.

All of this started because the 17 year old lied, remember? She was just going to have her boyfriend over and then OOPS SURPRISE PARTY!

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Jul 27, 2017

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde

WampaLord posted:

Ah memories. Idiot dps shouldn't have stood in fire.

Me [30 F] with my SO [29 M] 2 yrs, I "proposed", he reacted poorly, now I don't know what to do

quote:

u/[deleted]
i'm very scared to talk about this so please be kind... I don't know who to talk about this.

I have been dating my SO for 2 years, and we were serious from the very beginning. We moved in after 1 year, and around that time I started telling him that I would want to spend my life with him. Nothing concrete (as a timeline for instance), but he knew of my intentions. As far I know, he feels the same.

Us living together made me realize how much of an awesome pair we are. We're happy every day, we get along fabulously at home, and we were able to each keep our own bubble (hobbies, time alone etc). I'm 30, I know what I want and I found it! So I wanted to talk about future steps.

The issue is, despite his best intentions, my SO is not the planning type. He likes to live each day at a time, and will only act if there's a compelling reason for it (like us moving in together: we were both miserable in our living conditions so moving in was going to solve all our problems, on top of being a fun adventure to do together). So I figured, for us to have any kind of discussion about it, I will have to bite the bullet and bring it up.

I come from a culture where "pair rings" or "couple rings" are serious symbols of commitment (I know in North America it's considered childish) - so I thought it would be cute I offer us a pair (nothing that looks like an actual band, something fashionable that no one would think of a proof of engagement) as a way to bring up the discussion. So I did, on our 2 years anniversary, explaining that it's just a cute symbol to show I am committed to him, maybe we could talk about marriage? - and his reaction was less than encouraging. He looked shocked, said he didn't know what to say, didn't smile, just kept staring at it, and after a few minutes of silence finally said "thank you, I really appreciate it.". I didn't even get to talk about anything.

And he never once opened the box since, or brought it up, or anything. it's just been sitting there.

I brought it up once more, asking him what he meant by his reaction. He said it made him happy, that "he really appreciates it" but he was just shocked. That I should wear my ring, but he won't wear his because it feels weird (I can understand that part, him being North American). (I asked if he could at least keep it in his wallet or something, and he did.) He did say "One day I won't be lazy and find your a real ring!", but I don't know how to feel. He never talks about his feelings so in that regard, I can intellectually understand he did his best. But emotionally, I feel so hurt.

I don't have the courage to bring it up anymore. It's been weeks and I still feel hurt. He's not the planning type, so I feel like anything further will just never happen until I do the first step again. But I already did it, and the result was not stellar. Sure, not the end of the world, but I don't know how to process it.

I know some of you will say "marriage is only a contract!" or that if you're happy every single day, why ruin it with unnecessary pressure? and yeah, I don't disagree. But I also want to be his family, beyond just sharing the same address. Please help.

tl;dr: I gave a gift to my boyfriend to try to have an honest discussion about marriage and our future, but all he did was panic and ignore the gift although he says he appreciates it. Now I don't know how to feel; i'm just hurt.

Yeah, you're not coming back from that one. Poor lady.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I mean I explicitely said I don't think the OP could have or should have handled it differently, just that she should give her younger sis some time and she'll apologize on her own. If we look on this event 5 years from now I'm sure they'll have worked through it and both still be close and the person pushing 30 will realize that they're hormonal teenage sibling was just throwing a tantrum.

It's clearcut she was in the wrong I'm just saying don't actually take it personally. There's no devil's advocate there it's simply good advice for the person feeling like poo poo after their sis dropped a bomb on em, it wasn't about the OP her sis was just lashing out indiscriminately.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

It's clearcut she was in the wrong I'm just saying don't actually take it personally.

17 year-old: "I'm glad your husband is dead"

OP - :qq:

ArbitraryC: "Heh, don't take it so personally. You'll move on and heal in time, it's not like this extremely insensitive moment from a loved one will be remembered forever"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

WampaLord posted:

17 year-old: "I'm glad your husband is dead"

OP - :qq:

ArbitraryC: "Heh, don't take it so personally. You'll move on and heal in time, it's not like this extremely insensitive moment from a loved one will be remembered forever"

Okay then forever trash your relationship with your sister over it. She's a garbage irredeemable human being and OP would be better off without her in her life.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

Okay then forever trash your relationship with your sister over it. She's a garbage irredeemable human being and OP would be better off without her in her life.

:agreed:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

WampaLord posted:

ArbitraryC, what part of your brain makes you play Devil's Advocate on so many of these posts, particularly ones that seem pretty clear cut. You even give all of the right reasons why the 17 year old is wrong, but then go "buuuuuuuuut" and then poo poo out some bullshit.

I get that teenagers act out and say poo poo like "I wish I was never born!" to their parents and whatnot, but saying "I'm glad your husband died" to your sister is some loving cold poo poo.

All of this started because the 17 year old lied, remember? She was just going to have her boyfriend over and then OOPS SURPRISE PARTY!

Dude, it's his gimmick. At first I thought it was just attempting to present the other side of the story as a hypothetical. But nope, he does it every single time he posts. And almost always relies on the 'evidence' that doesn't exist or logic that doesn't hold up.

He's trolling to get people to respond, then he gets to "win".

Just don't address him directly and don't look him in the eyes.

EDIT: Lol. For instance.

It's either "Don't take it personally" or "Okay then forever trash your relationship with your sister over it. She's a garbage irredeemable human being and OP would be better off without her in her life." He literally sees (or pretends to see) everything in black and white. There's no way his posts aren't deliberately worded to provoke.

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jul 27, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My [20M] boyfriend [30M] won't stop scaring me. I'm considering breaking up with him.

quote:

We've been dating for over three months now, known each other for over a year.

Ever since we've started dating he'll try and startle me.I'm an extremely jumpy person, so it doesn't take much effort to get me to jump. It's usually when we're laying in bed or hanging out watching TV. He'll shout, and grab my leg or arm, which makes me jump up and get a rush of adrenaline.

I absolutely hate this. It's caused numerous fights between us. I've left his place to go home early because he was doing it. I've told him how much it bothers me. I've asked him in every way to cut it out.

He has a leg injury currently and can't walk, so I go over to his place directly after I get off work, and help him with the things he has trouble doing himself. I don't have a problem doing this, but when we were laying in bed together, he kept loving doing it again. I got really upset and told him something needs to change.

He basically told me that I can't ever expect him to change, and that scaring me is part of his personality. I even just asked to cut it out and only do it a little bit, which i could tolerate, and he gave me a bullshit non answer of " I'll see what i can do".

The relationship is fantastic in basically every other way. Is this a deal breaker? I feel like he's not respecting me and my wishes to not be startled constantly. I asked him what's more important, me or startling me, and he said that he wouldn't ever change.

I don't want to break up with him, but if he keeps pulling this poo poo with me I don't know.

tl;dr: Boyfriend keeps startling me, won't respect me when i tell him to stop

I am actually really loving mad at this guy. This sounds like some loving next level emotional torture poo poo, what a loving psychopath.

:murder: :murder: :murder:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

HoAssHo posted:

What a nightmare

Me [40F] with my friend [35F] of many years, she is (genuinely) mentally 6 years old, and she has become really obsessed with me and I'm unable to live a normal life anymore.

People tend to assume that people with Down Syndrome are not going to have any kind of sexual feelings, as they tend to seem more childlike.

When I was a kid, we had a family friend whose daughter, Carol, was a few years older than me. Carol liked to stick close to me all the time, as I never treated her like there was anything wrong with her, and I didn't let anyone mess with her.

I was seeing a child psychiatrist for ADD, and I talked about Carol a fair bit. He spoke to my parents and her mom, and they all decided to have a talk with me about sex ed, and how it all related to Carol. I felt really uncomfortable during the talk, obviously, but they wanted me to help keep people from taking advantage of her, and to know how to handle it if she ever said things or did things that made me uncomfortable.

I'm really glad that talk happened, as some high school boys would try to get her to flash them, and I knew what to say and do to stop it, but she never tried to be inappropriate towards me.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

My uncles (Ms50s) tried to set me up with someone (f24) even though I (m27) have a fiancee (f27) of 3 years.

quote:

My fiancee Nora and I have been dating for 3 years now. We met in college, became best friends, and eventually admitted our feelings for each other. We got engaged in February. She's an amazing person with a big heart. She's beautiful, smart, and kind. She's also very introverted, but so am I.

My family overall is supportive of my relationship with Nora. My mom likes her, my sister loves her, my aunts love her, and so on. On the other hand, 2 of my uncles are not supportive of us and have told me many times to break up with her and that she's a gold digger. I come from a lot of money, while my fiancee comes from the lower-class. They ignore the fact that she has a job that pays just as much as mine, the fact that she has significantly more savings and is better with money than me, and that she doesn't care about my money anyway. I have told them many times to stop, but they haven't. Sometimes they complain because she's quiet and introverted (again, they hate this about me too). Sometimes it is that she's too short or not pretty enough (she is) or that she's not fun and doesn't like to drink and go out all the time.

On Saturday, we had a family dinner. It included most of my family - cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole lot of them. My fiancee couldn't make it as she had a previous obligation. There was also this woman there who I had no clue who she was (she was a family friend's daughter who had just moved here). Coincidentally, she was sitting next to me. We started talking, she was a nice girl and obviously pretty, but I was only trying to be polite. The entire night my uncles were pushing me to speak to her and be near her and vice versa. At the end of the night, she asked for my number as she didn't know anyone in the area. I said sure, but was uncomfortable with the situation. I can be dumb and my fiancee or my sister or friends will need to point these things out to me.

Yesterday, I was with my fiancee and this woman texts me. My fiancee was curious as to who it was, as she had my phone at the time (I regularly screw up my phone and am awful with technology). I told her and she flipped. She is usually good about my uncles since she knows they are idiots and everyone else knows that, but she didn't hold it in on this. She hates them. She wants nothing to do with them. She's questioning why I have this woman's number in my phone. She says it is embarrassing to her that I sat there in front of my whole family, who all knew what was going on most likely (I talked to my sister later and she said everyone knew why they invited her) on a date with another woman. She calmed down a little, we talked, and we went to bed okay.

Today, my uncles also uploaded a bunch of photos from that dinner to Facebook and every photo I am in, this woman is right next to me, sometimes touching me, sometimes other stuff. Also, this woman keeps texting me and the combination set my girlfriend off again. She told me that she won't marry into a family who treats her this way and to stop speaking to this woman. She was pissed about the photos and wanted to know why I was so close with her. She told me to make a choice.

I have no idea how to control my uncles. They have way too much free time and spend it driving everyone crazy, but no one will stand up to them even when they do stuff like this. I am afraid of losing my entire family because of them, all of whom I am very close to. I have no problem deleting the number, but I feel bad because the woman did nothing wrong and she has no friends here.

tl;dr: My uncles set me up with someone even though I am engaged. My fiancee wants me to make a choice between them and her, but I am afraid of losing the rest of my family. How do I speak to my family about this? What should I do???

Okay, so first off, gently caress the uncles for this, they are poo poo.

Second of all, dude, why would you give her your number and keep talking to her and never mention that you are engaged? "I can be dumb" lmao no poo poo.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Proteus Jones posted:

EDIT: Lol. For instance.

It's either "Don't take it personally" or "Okay then forever trash your relationship with your sister over it. She's a garbage irredeemable human being and OP would be better off without her in her life." He literally sees (or pretends to see) everything in black and white. There's no way his posts aren't deliberately worded to provoke.

Can you go ahead and outline the third path you feel I'm missing cause I would wager whatever it is you're gonna suggest is the message I'm trying to deliver rather than the snippets you're accusing me of.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

"Milotic" posted:

Me [30 F] with my SO [29 M] 2 yrs, I "proposed", he reacted poorly, now I don't know what to do

Yeah, you're not coming back from that one. Poor lady.

My favorite part is definitely "One day I won't be lazy and find your a real ring!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

WampaLord posted:

My [20M] boyfriend [30M] won't stop scaring me. I'm considering breaking up with him.

I am actually really loving mad at this guy. This sounds like some loving next level emotional torture poo poo, what a loving psychopath.

:murder: :murder: :murder:

I actually relate to this poor girl, i went through similar poo poo with my father and it hosed me up really bad, my first girlfriend broke up with me for being too jumpy and sensetive, which im pretty sure was purely a result of being randomly yelled at, tickled, poked, hit, just because my father found my reaction funny.