Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The scoop is that Braun's NOT DONE WITH ROMAN YET! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I too am interested in more about the Braun/Karen story

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ON YOUR KNEES BRAUN

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I want to know more about Braun's minibike

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

coconono posted:

I want to know more about Braun's minibike

The scoop is it's actually normal sized but it's mini size for a big boy like Braun

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The story is Braun was probably being sarcastic but the Jarretts were too wasted and/or dumb to pick up on it. Braun is too mighty to bow to JJ, even for the promise of some Global Force Gold

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

what the gently caress are you people talking about

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

quote:

There was a story 7/17 when GFW had meetings in Nashville and WWE had Raw in the city and some GFW people and WWE people ended up at the same bar later that night. Karen Jarrett came up to Strowman. The belief is that Strowman had no idea who she was, even though it’s not like there are that many woman wrestling fans who look like her. Karen said to him that he was one of her son’s favorite wrestlers and asked for an autograph for her son. I’m not sure what got into Strowman but he was rude, and may have sworn at her (the version I heard had it but that’s from someone far enough away that they didn’t hear the verbiage of what started it but was told he did, but everyone there saw what happened next). It turned into a scene at the bar because Karen immediately cut a major loud promo on him for blowing her off. While she was going off on him, she said how she was going to tell her son’s father about this incident, and her son’s father is Kurt Angle. Strowman did an about face, said he’d sign the autograph and begged her not to tell Kurt or anyone and said he was so sorry. She said she was telling Kurt. He said he’d get on his knees and beg her not to tell Kurt. She said she was still telling him. He did get on his knees in front of a lot of wrestlers from WWE and begged her not to, and she basically said something like now you’re acting like that because you found out that Kurt Angle is the father of her son, but even if he wasn’t, he should have never acted like that to a mother who asked for an autograph for her son, even if it was just another wrestling fan. He did say that’s true and he was sorry. Of course this story will be denied all week by everyone involved

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

:laffo: brown strombone

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

:sad:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The last sentence was not supposed to be included with the rest, it was a note to dave for why he wouldn't be able to find any other sources than me.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Yeah, that reads more like a story someone in GFW made up to make themselves seem more important. Never mind Braun getting on his knees to apologize, but trying to make us believe Karen Jarrett was at a bar and NOT drunk? That's not very believable.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Germansimp posted:

Yeah, that reads more like a story someone in GFW made up to make themselves seem more important. Never mind Braun getting on his knees to apologize, but trying to make us believe Karen Jarrett was at a bar and NOT drunk? That's not very believable.

Karen probably smelled like piss and fell over a few times. Braun was getting on his knees to help her back up

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
The person who fabricated that story really doesn't think much of the Internet Sports Entertainment Community

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
That story sounds fake as poo poo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That story wouldn't make it two posts in the STDH thread. I love that it's based around the kernel of a beautiful self-own, that no one knows who Karen Jarrett is.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I hope braun owns up to it

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Braun really fears the ex wife of glass neck Angle.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The reach of Planet Jarrett is long and powerful.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Kurt Angle is Braun Strowmans boss as general manager of Monday Night Raw

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Braun met Jason Jordan's mom?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
We'll know the story is true when Kurt books Braun in a Punjabi Prison match vs Jason Jordan to avenge his family's honor

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

MassRafTer posted:

Braun met Jason Jordan's mom?

Why would angle have a long lost son with his former wife?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

flashy_mcflash posted:

That story wouldn't make it two posts in the STDH thread. I love that it's based around the kernel of a beautiful self-own, that no one knows who Karen Jarrett is.

", even though it’s not like there are that many woman wrestling fans who look like her. " lmfao

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

ribtstu posted:

rovert whats da scoop on the braun story

It IS true but it is from the Jarrett's side and Meltzer left details out:

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/890672471552122881

Also where Jeff Jarrett was. Allegedly he was powdering his nose in the bathroom.

rovert fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jul 28, 2017

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017

rovert posted:

It IS true but it is from the Jarrett's side and Meltzer left essential out:

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/890672471552122881

Also where Jeff Jarrett was. Allegedly he was powdering his nose in the bathroom.

finaly,, cocaine comes back to professional wrestling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Has anybody cross-referenced Braun's poop-map app to see if his location matches up to this story? :tinfoil:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

ribtstu posted:

finaly,, cocaine comes back to professional wrestling

Joining the Force is carny for it.

Also:

https://twitter.com/BohsJohnny/status/890860265293709313

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Bo Dallas Book Depository

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
poo poo, the Fashion Police weren't kidding with the "I want to Bo-lieve" poster

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bo also talks about Sandy Hook being a false flag to push gun control lol

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
Bo Dallas isn't David Icke because at least David Icke was coherent when he talked nonsense.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Bo Dallas owns.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

oatgan posted:

Bo also talks about Sandy Hook being a false flag to push gun control lol

:cripes:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If you connect all of the crazy people from every political spectrum online, then literally everything bad that ever happened was a false flag operation.

Makes you think

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

the wrong rotunda brother got the Bray gimmick, maybe Bo could've made it actually interesting

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Jericho believes we haven't been to the Moon, Bo believes we have but not the Armstrong one, that one's fake. :discourse:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Incessant Excess posted:

Jericho believes we haven't been to the Moon, Bo believes we have but not the Armstrong one, that one's fake. :discourse:

galaxy brain: we went to a moon but not that one

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Blasmeister posted:

galaxy brain: we went to a moon but not that one

He explains that it was faked because the government wanted to hide what they found during the real one, which I'm pretty certain is the plot of the third Transformers movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Incessant Excess posted:

so which Apollo mission is the real one

• Locked thread