Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh. The "Jess was better without Cody" thing is overblown.

But yeah, she did enough to really feed the online push and TV narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mark tells Paul that he told Cody that he had his back as long as he doesn't go after Paul or Elena, so there's no confusion like last time. Remember that Mark vowed to work with Alex and Jason a week ago. Think Mark tells them this? Paul making clear he doesn't trust Cody.

Kevin tells Mark that someone tossed his bed again but Elena fixed it. Kevin tells Mark to stay cool. In Have Nots Josh is denying doing it and saying he'd admit it if he did, while Elena is just begging him not to say anything to Mark about it.

Raven is telling Paul, Jason, and Kevin that Elena was giving them fake answers in the studying. Paul agrees but says she's also wrong about some stuff.

Jason telling Paul it clearly makes no sense to vote out Josh with how he fucks with them. He says he wanted to work with Cody but he can't. Paul says he just came back with the same power trip.

HOH lockdown time. This should be fun. Maybe they'll be nice and leave the feeds on for once. Nope, there's puppies.

Well, lets see if Mark kills Josh while they're locked in a room together.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

STAC Goat posted:

Eh, I think the edit on Cody is pretty fair. Like, they haven't show his trannie comments or "pussies" or bad parenting stories but they never show that kind of stuff. They haven't sugar coated how he backstabbed anyone, they've aired the "alpha" stuff, and they generally present him as a shell shocked psycho who has betrayed everyone in the house.

People might still like him or be too amused by his silliness to see him as an rear end. But BB hasn't been kind.

It's also worth noting that a huge portion of America supports this type of behavior as well.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

So is it pretty clear to Jess/Cody/Mark that Josh is staying or is it a blindside? What's Ramses doing?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Mark tells Paul that he told Cody that he had his back as long as he doesn't go after Paul or Elena, so there's no confusion like last time. Remember that Mark vowed to work with Alex and Jason a week ago. Think Mark tells them this? Paul making clear he doesn't trust Cody.

Kevin tells Mark that someone tossed his bed again but Elena fixed it. Kevin tells Mark to stay cool. In Have Nots Josh is denying doing it and saying he'd admit it if he did, while Elena is just begging him not to say anything to Mark about it.

Raven is telling Paul, Jason, and Kevin that Elena was giving them fake answers in the studying. Paul agrees but says she's also wrong about some stuff.

Jason telling Paul it clearly makes no sense to vote out Josh with how he fucks with them. He says he wanted to work with Cody but he can't. Paul says he just came back with the same power trip.

HOH lockdown time. This should be fun. Maybe they'll be nice and leave the feeds on for once. Nope, there's puppies.

Well, lets see if Mark kills Josh while they're locked in a room together.

Are they setting up for the live show already? Will the feeds be off til after the show airs tonight?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Muddy Burphy posted:

It's also worth noting that a huge portion of America supports this type of behavior as well.

Yeah. Its Trump's America. Its not necessarily CBS' fault if a bunch of fans like Cody. I don't think they've encouraged it or sugar coated him like they have with people like Paulie or Frankie or Nicole.

There was also a huge fanbase around Paulie and Zakiyah and there's always people who love these rear end in a top hat showmances. And of course there's the original Brenchel.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jul 27, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Your Taint posted:

Are they setting up for the live show already? Will the feeds be off til after the show airs tonight?

They lock them in HOH for an hour or so so they can do some production setup downstairs with like camera blocking and stuff and mics and lights and stuff. Usually they get let out after an hour or so and have another few hours to get ready for the live show. Then the feeds usually go dark a few hours before show time for setup and to rehearse the show and like set up stuff like those dances they do when they vote.

Feeds stay off when they're in HOH lockdown so production can talk to them and they play them some music. But they should come back on in a bit.

Faustian Bargain posted:

So is it pretty clear to Jess/Cody/Mark that Josh is staying or is it a blindside? What's Ramses doing?

Its kind of a mess.

Jess and Cody were tipped off last night but its unclear if they remain convinced Josh is staying or not. Jess told Cody that Kevin might have been wrong and Paul might have just been feeding him info to test his loyalty. They're aware Josh might stay but I don't think they know for sure.

They told Mark some stuff but he seems certain that Josh is going.

Elena kind of got clued in by Paul. She hasn't said anything clear and Paul kept lying and saying he's voting out Josh but I get the sense she knows its coming.

Ramses appears to be in the dark. Or maybe not. But no one talks to him.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Tonight is going to be great when Josh stays. :allears:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
We can complete the matching set of shots of Jillian & Ramses (and Jess and maybe Mark) with their jaws on the floor. :allears:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The problem with Paul's game is that what he does make a lot of sense to advance in the house but it's such surface level horseshit that it unravels easily as hell once the jury is all together so he stands almost no chance.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, the kryptonite to Paul's game is simply people talking to each other and comparing notes. You can keep that from happening for awhile but over the course of a whole season eventually it happens. And even if it doesn't happen in the game there's the Jury.

Its not impossible for Paul to win with this kind of game. But it takes a lot of social gameplay and jury management and last time out Paul called the jury "cunts" and berated them.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

STAC Goat posted:

Jess is useless. She just expects every one to do what she wants and melts down at the first sign of difficulty.

I think I see this every season. Some people can't see beyond their own wish to win the game and so don't seem to realize the other contestants want the same for themselves. If you want your opponents to help you win the game then you should do something like convince them that what you want is in their interests too. That's one reason I loved BB 10.

I seem to remember Paul acting offended last year because Frank campaigned to get himself off the block?

Faustian Bargain posted:

Why do people hate Paul? He said some pretty lovely stuff last year iirc, but otherwise he seems cool.

I was going to say you answered your own question, but also specifically Paul already had his chance to win last year. As in, he actually won the last HOH and could have picked for final two the player he was more likely to beat, but I think he considered it to be beneath him to let James get that far. I mean it was pretty much the opposite of Steve, who did not play the smartest game but knew not to take Vanessa to the end no matter how much she "deserved" it with her hard work.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I wish there was another week of Temptation, because I'm pretty sure Josh would win it. Him winning HoH would be great.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds back. Nothing special. Christmas and Maven studying, Jody and Jess eating.

I somehow missed this one earlier.

Fedelm posted:

I think I see this every season. Some people can't see beyond their own wish to win the game and so don't seem to realize the other contestants want the same for themselves. If you want your opponents to help you win the game then you should do something like convince them that what you want is in their interests too. That's one reason I loved BB 10.

I seem to remember Paul acting offended last year because Frank campaigned to get himself off the block?

Yeah, Frank was talking to the POV holder (Michelle?) and Frank called him out and made a big show of it. Frank pretty much owned him and Paul backed down. Which is the thing. Paul tries to get you on the defensive and bully you. Frank had nothing to lose and wasn't going to get bullied so the whole thing ended with Paul having to apologize.

In fairness to Paul, I doubt he was legitimately offended by Frank playing the game as much as he was just trying to blow up his game and stop him the way he always does. But yeah, there's always a bunch of egomaniacs who can't see beyond their own perspective. Jessica's really, REALLY bad but there's always some and there's others in this cast.

There's one big trick to Big Brother that some players get and some don't. You have to convince people that something is in THEIR best interests, not yours. Paul understands that, Jessica doesn't.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Maybe they haven't announced the curse from Jessica's power because it will be making the saved people wear giant meatball costumes for a week. Just like BB embracing Paul's Friendship meme to the point of inanity.

Tellah
Aug 8, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah. Its Trump's America. Its not necessarily CBS' fault if a bunch of fans like Cody. I don't think they've encouraged it or sugar coated him like they have with people like Paulie or Frankie or Nicole.

I like Cody a lot more than anyone else in the house but I doubt I'd ever find any common ground with him at all, either in terms of interests or political bent. I feel like you're projecting quite a bit when you bemoan that people watch this gag-filled game show through a political lens.

All that being said, watching Cody consistently fail to understand people and losing a fundamentally social game despite heaps of superpowers, competition wins, and buybacks is just plain entertaining.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tellah posted:

I like Cody a lot more than anyone else in the house but I doubt I'd ever find any common ground with him at all, either in terms of interests or political bent. I feel like you're projecting quite a bit when you bemoan that people watch this gag-filled game show through a political lens.

All that being said, watching Cody consistently fail to understand people and losing a fundamentally social game despite heaps of superpowers, competition wins, and buybacks is just plain entertaining.

Nah, I don't think people watch BB through a political lens in general. And neither do I. Christmas is my favorite and she's a Trumper. Also Les Moonves is kind of notorious for saying "Trump is bad for America but good for CBS."

I was just using "Trump's America" as a general "lots of people like assholes" thing.

I too enjoy watching Cody's villainous fall. He's been great TV even if I think he's a vile person.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jul 27, 2017

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Cody cuts really good interview segments, so he's in a weird space where he isn't that interesting on the feeds unless he's malfunctioning but is actually a lot more entertaining on the edited show.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Max posted:

Cody cuts really good interview segments, so he's in a weird space where he isn't that interesting on the feeds unless he's malfunctioning but is actually a lot more entertaining on the edited show.

Are you for real? His interviews consist of a deadpan delivery and wide-eyed stare and then him saying things like "I want [insert HG] to believe that I'm on their side, but in reality I don't trust him/her at all" which would be fine and dandy if he was otherwise charming or like 90% of his actions didn't completely contradict or undo whatever gamesmanship he thought he had going for him.

If anything, his diary room entries are only entertaining because production does a good job of juxtaposing his demeanor with someone like Josh with quick cuts back and forth between the two.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. Cody has zero personality and charm and cuts a terrible DR. They've just done a great job framing his character gimmick and making every dry, short comment hilarious.

KNew
Sep 16, 2007

Yu does not care for puns
At this point I think Mark is the only one going to be blindsided.

Kevin basically confirmed to Jess that the vote is going the other way and Jessica is pissed about it.

Jess then confirmed to Elena she had the temptation but is light on the details saying she can't lie about it but its better than Paul's. Elena said she planned on throwing the comp but if Ramsey leaves she is going full force to win it.

Cody informed Ramsey and told him to go cry to Raven to get her sympathy vote. Ramsay went around and tried to ask for votes but its way too late.

Elena tried to hint to Mark but of course he isn't picking up any of the hints nor the hint production gave him by warning him not to put hands on Josh after the vote.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, the kryptonite to Paul's game is simply people talking to each other and comparing notes. You can keep that from happening for awhile but over the course of a whole season eventually it happens. And even if it doesn't happen in the game there's the Jury.

Its not impossible for Paul to win with this kind of game. But it takes a lot of social gameplay and jury management and last time out Paul called the jury "cunts" and berated them.

This is why Derrick's win was so amazing. He wasn't flying by the seat of his pants, he manipulated everyone without lying outright (most of the time) and the jurors just seemed to respect the gameplay. What he did was like throwing a perfect game in baseball.

Also this Jess/Cody dynamic is reminding me a lot of Brenchel in BB13; to me that season came as close to being fixed as I've ever seen (Brendon also won a battle-back), by making sure that the villain was in it until the end. I don't think Jody really have the personality to keep popping up in future seasons, but they are bringing the drama in this one.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jess asks Kevin if he'll vote out Josh because she only needs 5 votes. Kevin deflects and says "the ones you think" aren't with her. Jess just gives up right away and Kev runs. Instead Jess tells Cody something about "pathological liars" and Cody mocks the concept of "social games." Jess laughs that "they think they can get us out of this game."

Jess tells Elena that she has the Temptation and that she and Cody are safe "for a couple of evictions" so "ya'll need to turn on each other." Elena asks what it is and Jess says she won't give specifics because "she can't lie about anything." Ok. Elena is a little shell shocked that Jess is threatening her and says she doesn't think Ramses is staying. Jess says he is and if she doesn't know she's being kept in the dark. Elena says she doesn't think people are lying to her but if they are she's going for HOH because she has targets. Jess makes her swear to her. Jess says Matt and Raven are in on it and Paul's leading it. Jess keeps holding over Elena that she and Cody can't be touched so "you" have to go after each other. Elena is asking what the power is but Jess won't say anything except "its better than Paul's."

Elena: How long are you safe?
Jess: I'm not saying because I'm not allowed to lie.

Cody gives Ramses a head's up and tells him to go cry to Raven. Elena tells Ramses she's voting to keep him no matter what happens. Blindside is totally wasted now, except maybe with Mark.

Ramses pulls Maven aside to ask for their votes and they say he has them. It takes 60 seconds and Ramses is satisfied.

Raven lets Paul know they're scrambling.

Christmas and Kevin discussing things. Kevin says things are going to get crazy so they have to keep their heads down. He says if Cody wins he's putting Josh back up. Christmas says he'll put her up too and if Mark wins he'll put her up with Raven and then she's gone. Kevin tries to assure her she's fine. I think this is a low key argument where Kevin's hinting he's throwing HOH and Christmas is begging him not to.

Cody's just kind of stalking around the house staring down people.

Elena tells Mark that she thinks she's getting betrayed. Mark says it doesn't make sense for people to keep Josh and Elena is finally the person to tell him that isn't true. Mark says he hopes Cody wins HOH. Elena asks why and he says because he thinks Cody and Jess are still high on people's lists. Elena says she's throwing HOH if Ramses stays but not if Josh stays. Mark reveals that DR told him to keep his hands off Josh.

Paul checks in with Marlena because he heard her say "poo poo's hosed up." She passes it off as "people being gross." She asks him if he's voting out Josh and Paul says yes. Paul says he's uncertain about the vote since Ramses never repaired any of the damage he had in past weeks.

Cody says Jess is going to "mind gently caress everyone" before the competition. So I guess she plans to make her Temptation reveal/threat/lie during the show.

Jess asks Paul about his vote. Paul says his usual that he's voting out Josh but he thinks the house can flip. After he leaves Jess notes that everyone's answer is "Yeah, but..." Jess says her hand is shaking too much to do her makeup.

Feeds are still active but I'm kind of having a panic attack over my country right now... excuse me...

AbandonShip
Dec 25, 2007

I'm pretty salty at Kevin right now for ruining that last minute. It would have been great to see it pulled off but I knew it was a longshot. Potential for GREAT episode tonight either way.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I hope Jessica threatens them with the temptation and the HOH puts Jody up anyway.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Dream scenario would be Jess and Cody getting put on the block, her using the hex, the curse is that she can't play in HOH for like one or two weeks and the next HOH comp is a competition to see who can NOT look like a murderous creep for the longest amount of time. Cody is the first one out 3 seconds in.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

They would be stupid to not make Jessica burn that power.

I wonder if the curse will be changing a double eviction into a triple eviction, BB Canada style?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul/Christmas HOH.
Jessica threatens them with the Temptation and throws Marlena under the bus
They put her up anyway.
Jody spend all week complaining about how stupid and smug they are while Paul pulls Marlena away from them.
She uses the Hex.
Rewind means Jess can't play.
Josh wins HOH.
Jess and Cody get simultaneously evicted when they instinctively lunge at him on live TV as Julie covers.
Josh keeps his HOH and puts up Marlena.
Mark turns into a hopeless mess of tears and roid rage.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Paul/Christmas HOH.
Jessica threatens them with the Temptation and throws Marlena under the bus
They put her up anyway.
Jody spend all week complaining about how stupid and smug they are while Paul pulls Marlena away from them.
She uses the Hex.
Rewind means Jess can't play.
Josh wins HOH.
Jess and Cody get simultaneously evicted when they instinctively lunge at him on live TV as Julie covers.
Josh keeps his HOH and puts up Marlena.
Mark turns into a hopeless mess of tears and roid rage.

BBWetDream.txt

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jessica's hex supposedly comes with a curse that will change-up the game mechanics on the entire house... whatever the hell that means. This is per Chenbot last week or the week before.

Speculation is fruitless at this point shortly before the show airs tonight but I have nothing but high hopes it'll go over like a wet fart.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Mark's moping and groveling to Paul is pathetic.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Wasting your HoH week is actually a good idea if you don't want to get blood on your hands, Paul may see it that way. Going after Marlena is certainly possible, but it would leave one behind gunning for him.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Elena ranting to Mark about being left in the dark.

"I don't like being lied to, i know this is Big Brother but when I'm not the one on the Block and there's no reason to lie to me, that's what pisses me off."

Cmon Elena, you're almost there, you know why everyone left you in the dark but instead of fixing the reason why they did, you're just gonna be pissed and mope about it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mark alone in teh bathroom.

Paul with Jody tells them it was a last minute thing, Josh knew nothing, and he told him not to do the immature stuff. Jess insisting she's not upset and being smug. Cody's pissed saying no one will talk to him. Jess saying she's left out of every plan so she feels like the target. Paul says Ramses was on everyones radar. Cody says they feel like "the outsiders". Jess says Ramses was playing the game while Josh is just being douchey so Ramses "deserved" to be in the game. Cody says he's not emotionally attached to anyone so from this point on they have to be part of things. Paul says he was surprised Jess came at him. Jess mad everyone lied at him. This all seems pointless but its three narcisisists who all want to not be wrong or something. Oh, here's a fourth.

Mark: Am I in trouble?

Paul says they kept him in the dark because of all the personal stuff with Josh. Paul makes the sell of Ramses as a threat. Cody says he doesn't care about Ramses but he wanted proof of trust and there was none. Paul has to put up at least 1 of these people so I'm not sure why he's doing this. Jess tells Paul to keep his dog (Josh) on a leash. Paul insists he has no control of Josh. He calls Josh "a Big Meech" and they kept her around because she could never win. Jess complaining that no one went to her HOH and Cody complaining that people would clear rooms. Lots of victim noises from Jody and BS from Paul.

Matt and Raven think Jessica might be lying about the Temptation. "But if she does have it, that was a stupid move."

Kevin, Jason, and Alex are freaking about Jessica's Temptation. Josh says America is on their side because they laughed when he started to get up to leave. Alex is all freaked out by this.

Josh tells the cameras that "goodness prevails" and "the meatball madness continues." He says he's gonna keep up the assault on the "meatballs." Then he cries a little.

Matt tells Jason and Raven that Mark celebrated when Paul won. Jason wonders how Cody feels about that. Matt says it shows how Mark feels about him and Raven. Jason says he celebrated when Cody won in front of Paul too. Alex joins. Matt says how everything that has happened is the best because they probably never would have hooked up with them otherwise.

Mark and Cody have left the Paul/Jess thing. Mark tells he's hosed if Paul is against him. He says Elena is mad at him and won't look at him. Cody doesn't want Marlena split up before Jury. Cody says its a "target rich environment" now. Cody says he was looking for confirmation about Mark and now he has it. Mark says he made his bed when Cody came back in the house. Elena passes by and Mark asks if she's not speaking to him adn Elena snaps that she's not talking to anyone. Mark doesn't think Paul will take him out before jury. Cody hopes he realizes they can steamroll the game together.

Jess is still in with Paul and I don't know what she's trying to accomplish. Paul is saying she would have tried to flip the votes if he had told her, which is why he didn't tell her. Jess keeps arguing even though that's as simple and straight an answer as she's going to get. Paul still pushing Ramses as a threat and

Elena's fuming. She yells "God Bless America." Apparently she doesn't realize that Jessica's Temptation could be her death warrant.

Matt telling Mark and Cody that Ramses was shady as hell and that wasn't a personal shot at them. Cody making more victim noises about feeling like an outsider. Matt points out that Cody and Jess were campaigning for Ramses so.. you know, of course they weren't in on the plan. Matt says it was last minute anyway.

Paul tells Kevin and Jason he did damage control. They all agree they have to just put Jody up and force them to prove the Temptation claim. Worst case Mark and Elena go up.

Jess quasi-sarcastically congratulates Josh and asks him not to get crazy this week. Josh tries to talk with his usual stuff but she just kind of walks away.

Paul doing damage control with Elena now, who is in bed. Pushing the Ramses target. Elena says she's fine with Ramses going but is bad she was lied to all week. Paul doesn't think Elena would have kept it from Ramses and gone with them.

Cody doing damage control with Christmas and Raven. They make nice.

Josh and Mark. Josh saying Mark threw a drink in his face and laughed about it. Josh says when he was going through a tough time none of them reached out to him. Mark says that's fair. Josh says he won't mess with his stuff but when he threw the hot sauce he messed up.

Mark is with Paul/Elena now. Elena is concerned where she stands in the house now. Paul insists no one distrusts them but they didn't want to make it more complicated with their personal issues with Josh and Ramses. Mark says he feels like he's on the outside now and asks if he's in trouble. Paul assures both of them with him but says he's just 1 of 7. He insists Josh didn't know and he has no control over him, and is offended by Jess' "dog on a leash" comment. Elena claims she knew Ramses was leaving today.

Jason doing damage control with Cody (and Alex around). Jason saying he had to go with numbers and stuff. He says he kind of blames Mark for flipping back in Week 1.

Mark and Elena alone. Elena says she tried to warn Mark of this. Elena says she's glad she was able to be stay loyal to Ramses but you know... the everyone's lying to her thing. Mark says he's sorry that she's attached to him. Elena says they thought if they told her, she'd tell him, and then he'd tell Cody. Elena's definitely blaming Mark a bit for this. Elena says when she calms down she can have relationships with people but right now she's pissed. Elena has a BIG ego of her game so this shook her more than just on the obvious level, IMO. She's not only worried, she's offended and shaken. Talk goes to Mark trusting Cody and how Elena doesn't. Mark tries to sell her on him but she says she'll have to gain trust with him on her own. Maven interrupt it.

Christmas and Jessica. Just basic damage control and niceties. "It was just about Ramses being a threat." Christmas says she told Josh to shut the gently caress up. blah blah blah. Christmas doing her thing. Jessica hiding contempt reasonably well.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Forcing Jess to use her power is the best play. If you don't, you give them 2 weeks safety guaranteed, as opposed to one (potentially, since they can win next HOH.)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Elena's really putting on a show for Mark about how mad she is and how she's "terrifying" and doesn't want to show that and how she's livid that anyone approaches her and "they're on my time table now." Elena thought she was playing a REALLY good game and was in control. For weeks she's been talking about how other people are "irrelevant" and "need to get with the numbers" and really, I think she's mad that got shattered.

Christmas tells Maven that Jessica's temper tantrums keep getting bigger. Or maybe she's talking about Elena?
Matt talks about Elena not talking to him and Raven all week and suddenly wanting to hang out with them last night and now being mad.

Jess joins Marlena. Jess and Elena pat themselves on the back for detecting the blindside (Kevin told you). Jess saying someone looked her in the eye and lied about her vote and that she could do that is "insane." Christmas, I think? Maybe Raven. Elena's fuming at Matt and Raven for hugging and kissing her. Jess says they're covering their asses. Elena says she doesn't operate like that. Elena saying she doesn't need compliments on her makeup because she knows. Jess asked since when are Matt and Raven with Alex and Jason? Two weeks ago. Pay attention. Jess boasting that her temptation will get everyone fighting in HOH all week. Elena wishes she hadn't told them so they could be surprised like with Paul's Pendant. Elena seems to think Jess has a "double pendant of protection" and for some reason hasn't done the math yet on who the replacement noms would be. Maybe the person throwing a fit and showing how made she is that she just got blindsided.

Feeds shut off for a loving Jeff/Ramses interview! BOOOOOOOOO!

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
The best thing about them shutting the feeds off for the interviews is that it is completely pointless. They have an entire streaming platform for the whole network now, they do not need to hijack the live feeds for this!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ramses claims he "campaigned his butt off." He says he should have worked Jess to use the POV more. He thinks Alex or Jason will be out next. Ramses be dumb. Jeff is telling Ramses all kind of stuff so he's almost certainly out of the game. I guess we learned something from this.

Interview over and extended fish. So they might actually be doing something. Maybe something related to the Temptation Competition. They'll have to do that before POV.

Nope, nevermind. Feed back. Just Jeff. Still mad at you. Dumbledore wasn't a pedophile!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Paul would be dumb to not put up Jess and Cody, even with her power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Cody and Jess are still smug as gently caress, and talking to Mark about how Paul might get rid of Josh this week. Yeah, not sure I see that happening.

• Locked thread