Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Did Trump actually ever promise this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

He had his fingers crossed but they're so tiny.....

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

he promised to do nice things for rich people and as far as jenner is concerned that is the only kind of trans person that matters

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

some people decided to believe he was actually pro-LGBT because they love tax cuts but don't hate themselves quite enough

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

after the pulse shooting people thought he was a huge supporter of lgbt rights

turns out he only gave a poo poo about them because it let him hate muslims more

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

Is there anything that Trump hasn't promised at some point?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

He said "L...B...G...T....................Q" a couple times, so in her mind, she thinks that means trans acceptance for all!

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 02:02 on Jul 27, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WampaLord posted:

He said "L...B...G...T....................Q" a couple times, so in her diseased mind, she thinks that means trans acceptance for all!

That's a fine line there poster.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

That's a fine line there poster.

Sorry, I assume people would take that to mean "Caitlyn Jenner is terrible" and not as an anti-trans jab, but I can see how it could have been read that way.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
republican mind is diseased tho
exhibit one: orange

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Caitlyn Jenner is broken in the head completely irrespective of her gender.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

milo and company push the imaginary angle that the republicans are pro lgbt because they hate muslims and muslims don't like lgbt. But then neither do christian republicans so....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

milo and company push the imaginary angle that the republicans are pro lgbt because they hate muslims and muslims don't like lgbt. But then neither do christian republicans so....

and also Republicans loving looooove the Saudis

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Voting record checks out.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Uncle Wemus posted:

Ding ding ding.

The r/the_dolan party line is that the GOP os protecting gays from the mooselims.

Like, that's the staunch and deeply believed position. The human rights violations the GOP advocates are not mentioned.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

money will do that

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

look, he let a gay libertarian venture capitalist speak at his convention, and he made mike pence acknowledge the CEO of apple. what more do you want?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lastgirl posted:

money will do that

You took my joke :argh:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Epic High Five posted:

He promised to help soldiers, at length but no details of course

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He promised to help soldiers, at length but no details of course

like all of his promises people added what they wanted to hear to his vague statements.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

bret stephens is probably going to be fine but I felt this fit the spirit of this thread

https://twitter.com/BretStephensNYT/status/890334259730370562

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
It's amazing the amount of "I had no idea the leopards would eat MY face!" surrounding Trump, almost as if he surrounds himself with narcissists with poor critical thinking.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

bret stephens is probably going to be fine but I felt this fit the spirit of this thread

https://twitter.com/BretStephensNYT/status/890334259730370562

Katy-Tur-Presidential.mkv

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/890629804193488896

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Good.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Potato Salad posted:

The answer is that he was loving lying to you.

I'm working in the wrong industry, there's a loving shitload of money to be made overtly lying to people then watching them get all huffy when the rug is pulled out from under their feet.

I don't buy that Jenner was duped by Trump's lies. She supported Ted Cruz in the primary, you know the guy who wants to gas her and six million of her closest LGBT friends

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-...teve-bannon/amp

Trouble in Paradise

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

“You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al! posted:

“You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

Dude talks like a bad guy in a lovely movie.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

holy crap this guy owns

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

VitalSigns posted:

I don't buy that Jenner was duped by Trump's lies. She supported Ted Cruz in the primary, you know the guy who wants to gas her and six million of her closest LGBT friends

she loved everything about him except for that part which is why she volunteered to be his gay community outreach manager

she's always transparently been a piece of poo poo

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

eagerly awaiting daily leaks on steve bannon's autofellatio progress

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she loved everything about him except for that part which is why she volunteered to be his gay community outreach manager

Lmao at people who were convinced otherwise when she came out as trans. Caitlyn proves that any minority can be extremely reactionary when they're rich.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Yeah that's the thing, that part wasn't even a dealbreaker!

"Mr Cruz I love your tax cuts and I'm going to vote for you, can I be your spokeswoman for the queer community?"
"No. I am going to cut your taxes and then murder you and your fellow perverts."
"Okey dokey, really looking forward to that tax cut!"

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Epic High Five posted:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

j
f
c

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Also,

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742771576039460864

Although as mentioned above that was more "we hate Muslims so that's good for you gays btw everything ISIS says about gay people we agree with" kind of promise

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

he did if your worldview depends on him being Actually Not That Bad, Libs

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/725719110819155968

double down from yesterday

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/890256657456017409

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Don't worry we'll ask the most pro gay member of ISIS what to do about the homosexual "problem"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

Don't worry we'll ask the most pro gay member of ISIS what to do about the homosexual "problem"

is it a tax cut? i bet it is a tax cut.