Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Samantha should Bee on this dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

BlindSite posted:

Hey guys. I think this Donald Trump guy might not be a good president.

No wait.

I wanna see how this plays out

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Yeah I like how she bashes Trump, etc, but I think she's a loving dumbass and annoying as gently caress.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sessions lasted 30 years as a Senator despite being a piece of poo poo racist and 6 months into the administration and he is on life support
:feelsgood:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Also - Samantha Bee is an unfunny try-hard oval office

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jefferson Beauregard Shithead is about to go apoplectic over the senate renewing Roharbacher-Farr lol

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Samantha should Bee on this dick

Shrimp you in the Boston area?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/890709283289083910

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I love that it looks like he's aged ten years since January

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Yeah I like how she bashes Trump, etc, but I think she's a loving dumbass and annoying as gently caress.

it's people like them that probably got trump in office

i still haven't forgiven john oliver for drumpf

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

He sure ain't succeeding with that figure.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I wish John Oliver would just gently caress off. He annoys the gently caress outta me whenever I see his smug face.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I love that it looks like he's aged ten years since January

He looks like a cross between David Lynch and Steven Merchant in Logan.

edit: but John Oliver is awesome wtf

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Seriously, look at Steve Bannon and picture that trying to self-suck. Dude couldn't touch his knee to his forehead, come on now.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kalli posted:

Seriously, look at Steve Bannon and picture that trying to self-suck. Dude couldn't touch his knee to his forehead, come on now.

I thought we just called that Breitbart

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
when did everyone start hating Samantha Bee all of a sudden

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BlindSite posted:

I wish John Oliver would just gently caress off. He annoys the gently caress outta me whenever I see his smug face.

I feel that way about everyone who has a monarch.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No one wants smug asides and snarky comments, we want blood.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chichevache posted:

I feel that way about everyone who has a monarch.

The downside to monarchy is you end up with a completely unqualified imbecile so uh...

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Shrimp you in the Boston area?

Yessir. North shore right now, you?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

BlindSite posted:

He's just so smarmy and his delivery is unbearable. Not to mention he's preaching to the choir with hit outrage of the week.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Yessir. North shore right now, you?

Metrowest. You know any good ocean fishing spots for the boatless amongst us?

Also https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/becf31d3-e0b1-4167-9f77-b8872a6bf056

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm indifferent towards samantha bee but I quite like john oliver. He's a self-parody of an effete british man, that's part of the joke.

And "preaching to the choir" is exactly what we need: democrats need to be encouraged to actually bother to vote, that's how they keep loving up elections, they're not turning out.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

He's just so smarmy and his delivery is unbearable. Not to mention he's preaching to the choir with hit outrage of the week.

You're right. John Oliver should be out there converting all the reasonable Americans who haven't yet chosen a side.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I just read the full New Yorker article on da mooch's phone call and wow

Also it seems the whole reason we are enjoying this is because he doesn't know about saying "this is off the record", which I thought every American who watches tv would know about

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

And "preaching to the choir" is exactly what we need: democrats need to be encouraged to actually bother to vote, that's how they keep loving up elections, they're not turning out.
i actually disagree with this based on a theory im kicking around of american politics being some never ending self perpetuating cycle of liberal smugness v conservative spite.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Jon Stewart's "we need more civility" shtick was the worst. All his proteges are better.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol oh my god this onion article

Onion Fact Checks: Anthony Scaramucci’s ‘New Yorker’ Interview

quote:

“Reince is a loving paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac. ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the loving thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’”

TRUE: If you or someone you love is currently abusing cocaine please call this toll-free addiction hotline: 1-888-988-7934.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

They just released the text of skinny repeal. I guess they'll pass it tonight.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

Well, we're hosed.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

let's continue to be cute about making fun of trump while the senate is just hours away from destroying the health insurance industry

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Eh I am not as sure

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

They literally wrote this bill at lunch. I know that we're a bunch of cynical bastards here, but these Republicans really have gone above and beyond in committing evil against their own country.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said that steve bannon went to the same doctor that took out marilyn manson's ribs

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and to think the gop gets no comeuppance because of suppression and gerrymandering

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

any word on where Collins Heller and Murkowski stand on the bill?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

and to think the gop gets no comeuppance because of suppression and gerrymandering

nah they're gonna eat poo poo for this.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

any word on where Collins Heller and Murkowski stand on the bill?

collins says she has "an idea" of what she's going to do, murkowski is still a no, heller is updating his resume

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

FizFashizzle posted:

nah they're gonna eat poo poo for this.

The GOP has been losing people like crazy, which is why GOP support of Trump is holding steady. The people that don't approve of Trump are just stopping identifying as Republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I find it odd that everyone wants to call the one female late night show host a try hard oval office, but then again I thought we were in an equal society where men and women can achieve equally, but ya know...

• Locked thread