Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
These tweets are mine. I am going to savor these tweets; I am going to lick up the tweet salt like Lot and his wife. I am going to ponder the existential aspects of these tweets as Voltaire would say "to the last syllable of recorded time". And then I will ponder them as Shakespear, would say. These tweets are mine and no retraction from the Don or the Mooch will take them from me.

Harald fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Jul 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Garcin posted:

I am genuinely curious:

How long can you maintain a medically-supervised minor-volume of cocaine per day. It could be modafinil, or periodic doses of ketamine, mdma?, whatever - there is something artificial at play that makes for 3am tweetstorms and a lack of regard for anybody noticing the fact that you use scotch tape to keep your tie together. There are some serious boosts in dopamine happening at certain times in his presidency that are calculated and actually work.

trump's way too old and paranoid about his health to do cocaine now id bet. what we're seeing is the result of ~30-40 years of cocaine because all those uppers really gently caress with you over a long enough timeline and the fact that he's 70 aka the age mushbrain starts developing naturally he's the man barely capable of having a conversation we see today

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Robo Reagan posted:

trump's way too old and paranoid about his health to do cocaine now id bet. what we're seeing is the result of ~30-40 years of cocaine because all those uppers really gently caress with you over a long enough timeline and the fact that he's 70 aka the age mushbrain starts developing naturally he's the man barely capable of having a conversation we see today

look, I want to agree with you but there is no denying that this guy got the presidency and took over the party of reagan and made it the party of trump. you can't discount his accomplishments and simply call his brain mush.

medically, something is happening because we see a burst of tweets at 3am, 10+ hours of watching cable news, and then they pump him up with something for campaign rallies -which usually end after the campaign is over but it looks like he is saving face by spewing the same old poo poo with the same level of barbiturates coursing through his veins.

If you have a billion dollars, you have access to every medicine known to man. If you are the president, you have access to the best doctor(s) in the world. Put two and two together and you get 3am tweets.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Garcin posted:

look, I want to agree with you but there is no denying that this guy got the presidency and took over the party of reagan and made it the party of trump. you can't discount his accomplishments and simply call his brain mush.

medically, something is happening because we see a burst of tweets at 3am, 10+ hours of watching cable news, and then they pump him up with something for campaign rallies -which usually end after the campaign is over but it looks like he is saving face by spewing the same old poo poo with the same level of barbiturates coursing through his veins.

If you have a billion dollars, you have access to every medicine known to man. If you are the president, you have access to the best doctor(s) in the world. Put two and two together and you get 3am tweets.

We know

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890820505330212864

Guess who's awake

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol the immediate response.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What deal? Watch what?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Guys, there is a non zero chance Trump tweets about how he likes senators who don't have brain cancer. anticipatory lolling

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I say we start keeping track of this hot win record.

Im not actually sure where were at but im pretty sure of the ratio.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Holy poo poo hahahaha

Did McCain have surgery to replace his backbone too??

Fuckin :hmbol:

This is the greatest timeline that we live in, cannot wait for pudding brain to tweet about this

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
for hearty lols take a gander at the last two pages of the bad tromp thread and watch the magamen commiserate and twist into massive pretzels about how this is actually bad for the dems and really sticks it to the bad libtards....for reasons....

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
McCain with the masterful troll on Trump. Got his hopes up then obliterated them

:hmbol: :master:

Edit: the T_D tears are delicious

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 28, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Lol the immediate response.

I see that dudes stupid fuckin mustache face on like 90% of Trump's tweets as the first reply lmao

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/djclickbait/status/890704725204545536

https://twitter.com/thejoshpatten/status/890744883547385856

https://twitter.com/ikebarinholtz/status/888442616051671040

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

quote:

TRUMP189: One final time, McCain crashes into his allies and sends them up in flames

CSPAM thread title on point

that's a spicy lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

What deal? Watch what?

He can still gently caress up the exchanges by refusing to make the necessary subsidy payments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/2710dc080817

Today I lol that the richest country in the world not voting to kill thousands of it's own citizens took on the hyperbole & drama of a sports game.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Kumo posted:

He can still gently caress up the exchanges by refusing to make the necessary subsidy payments.
This is the dumbest endgame because states will have to pick up the tab, or lose their constituents who are currently receiving subsidies.

Most people who are on the ACA do not understand that it is Obamacare. To keep their votes, these politicians must support the ACA and make sure they don't refer to it as "The guy with the tan suit" -Care

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Hihohe posted:

I say we start keeping track of this hot win record.

Im not actually sure where were at but im pretty sure of the ratio.

crossposted from the political cartoons thread in d&d

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Yes, making people's healthcare implode sounds like a very responsible thing for the president to do

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmbo

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
so do you think anything is even going to come of the trans ban or was he just angry tweeting and has assumed his "orders" have been followed and has moved on?

Because honestly at this point :shrug:

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
The ironic thing about all this recent news, is that this presidency is still the most successful in history. It has accomplished the most, signed more laws, and been the best presidency ever. Except for maybe the late, great Abraham Lincoln. But you know, if Trump were president then, he wouldn't have got shot, is all I'm saying.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

COMRADES posted:

so do you think anything is even going to come of the trans ban or was he just angry tweeting and has assumed his "orders" have been followed and has moved on?

I'd be a little surprised if he maintained focus on that.

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
Can't wait for the :supaburn: Tweets :supaburn: tommorrow AM

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Plavski posted:

The ironic thing about all this recent news, is that this presidency is still the most successful in history. It has accomplished the most, signed more laws, and been the best presidency ever. Except for maybe the late, great Abraham Lincoln. But you know, if Trump were president then, he wouldn't have got shot, is all I'm saying.

*nods in the best way, everybody says so*

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

COMRADES posted:

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs has already come out and said nothing is changing unless Sec Def does something. Basically, he doesn't take orders from twitter.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sounds like trumps about to try and find out if he can fire the secretary of defense

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
He is gonna go bananas on twitter in a few hours lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

BA NA NAS LOL

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I don't think this fucker has never been told "No" before. I mean ever - from being a spoiled little brat to getting loans for his dumbass real estate fiascos over and over

He's always gotten his way and hasn't accomplished a single loving thing in his entire life through merit or effort

I don't know who he's going to lash out at when he gets up but I am looking forward to the lols

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i really want trump to pick a fight with the dod

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Keith Atherton posted:

I don't think this fucker has never been told "No" before. I mean ever - from being a spoiled little brat to getting loans for his dumbass real estate fiascos over and over

He's always gotten his way and hasn't accomplished a single loving thing in his entire life through merit or effort

I don't know who he's going to lash out at when he gets up but I am looking forward to the lols

Not quite true! He once moved on Salma Hayek, moved on her like a bitch, and he couldn't get there :shrug:

http://people.com/celebrity/salma-hayek-donald-trump-asked-out-boyfriend/

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
can the potus declare war on america, specifically the dod

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait to see all the winning on tax reform!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

can the potus declare war on america, specifically the dod

he's more likely to firebomb Arizona and Alaska lol

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
How are you all not focusing on the real issue of self sucking going on at the White House?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
trump got elected solely on his ability to self suck its old news at this point

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

timp posted:

Like seriously, is that even a thing?

beat, but lobsters can live and grow for like two hundred years, and they never stop getting bigger. The reason we don't have giant ancestor lobsters stomping all over is because they tend to get fished.

In the olden days they were bigger I think. Like how there used to be American chestnuts everywhere in the east that had trees, that were basically dinosaur-times sized. Now there's maybe twenty left and they all have tree aids from Chinese death fungus

#Magma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

plain blue jacket posted:

How are you all not focusing on the real issue of self sucking going on at the White House?

I don't have a problem with the attempt at sucking your own dick! but I do have a problem with tan suits, and ms13 ... and jews