Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/891043452170981377

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Reminder that his first name is actually Reinhold.

The Autobiography of Reinhold "mess/nerd" Priebus

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/891044748022120449

get the gently caress in

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I wonder if he hired a general because he plans on starting a war. At this point, would congress even let him start one?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

oh my god

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
MSNBC sayin reince retired yesterday

YOU CANT FIRE ME I QUIT

The Mooch: get outttta heeeeaaah

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Better fire the one dude with connections to Congress

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao

"EYY LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE YOUS GOTS FIRED VAN, MILLER AND ME ARE OUTTA HEAHHH SEE YA"

*reince pats a number of holsters attached under his suit, eventually finds a flask with booze in it still*

*CYE credits start blaring from apparently nowhere*

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Priebus looks like a slightly Germanicized version of Mr. Bean with a lazy eye.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

The more loose cannons we can get on this crew the better!

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

That's nearly as good as Trump Slips on Ban Appeal.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wait hold up, Congress in on vacation? I thought their whole thing was not going on vacation for the first hunk of August

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

duh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

I would say "if it's Bannon, thank God, if it's Flynn, God help us all"

I think I'm an outlier here though

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

M_Gargantua posted:

how did i do

nice

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Oiled and Ready posted:

I've been looking all over Google/Wikipedia for 10 minutes to find the answer to this and

I dont think so

Nixon and Alexander Haig

:getin:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891038014314598400

for one second I was like holy poo poo trump is appointing a general secretary

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Next time, on TRUMP

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

I legit feel like Spicer got fired yesterday. this administration is warping the passage of time to a truly disturbing extent and only The Mattering can stop it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Perfectly Safe posted:

That's nearly as good as Trump Slips on Ban Appeal.

Such a classic.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*chews on toothpick* ya fuckin done, reince. ya fuckin finished in dis town. ya aint gonna get a fuckin job managin a wendys after im done wichu. now geddafuck out while i *checks phone* aw gently caress shes leavin me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

disconcerting~

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
so howwwwwww did this go down lol

Did he find out he was done when the two other freaks got out of the van and into another one and like told him to check Twitter or something

lmao christ I'm dead

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/jonward11/status/891043069310750720

reince didn't fight it and trump still did it in the most humiliating way possible lmao he's such a loving rear end in a top hat

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/891043566436450306

fire mueller?

also

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/890606566147334149

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

*chews on toothpick* ya fuckin done, reince. ya fuckin finished in dis town. ya aint gonna get a fuckin job managin a wendys after im done wichu. now geddafuck out while i *checks phone* aw gently caress shes leavin me

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
also lol doing it on the day congress breaks for recess

it's extremely cool and good that dhs will be rudderless for at least a month while ice runs around unchecked

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Monkey Fracas posted:

Did he find out he was done when the two other freaks got out of the van and into another one and like told him to check Twitter or something

lmao christ I'm dead

actually he quit weeks ago, hes not owned at all

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I legit feel like Spicer got fired yesterday. this administration is warping the passage of time to a truly disturbing extent and only The Mattering can stop it

The Mattering will come as soon as the most unbridled individualism of faith becomes possible--when there is no one to destroy this possibility and no one to suffer its destruction; hence the graves will open themselves. This, perhaps, is Republican doctrine too, applying as much to the actual presentation of the example to be emulated, which is an individualistic example, as to the symbolic presentation of the resurrection of the Matterer in the single individual.

The Matterer will come only when he is no longer necessary; he will come only on the day after his arrival; he will come, not on the last day, but on the very last.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Breaking: White House officials report that a Dragon Break has left Hope Hicks simultaneously serving as President, Vice President, and every member of cabinet. CBO's Moth Priests expected to release a statement shortly on implications for the budget.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I'm at work so phone posting and can't read but lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I envy you because everyone else feels like that happened a month ago.

Maybe you're the Chosen One? Can you leap forward to a time when Trump isn't president anymore and tell us how to defeat him?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
They're really rushing to wrap up some of these characters' plotlines before this season ends

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
vodka or whiskey

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
A new character approaches!

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/891044439896064001

e: And get this, she looks like she's actually qualified for the position!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Monkey Fracas posted:

lmao christ I'm dead

Yeah. This is canon. Because lol no way he saw Spicy get canned and decided to wait around for a week just to give a resignation letter.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lol if u dont think a dissertation could be written on the election of donald j trump as president and it's effect on linguistics in america, and successfully defended at an ivy league university too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Big McHuge posted:

I wonder if he hired a general because he plans on starting a war. At this point, would congress even let him start one?

Cool thing about that. The president can just go completely apeshit and do whatever he wants with the military these days.

• Locked thread