Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Rylais has AP and is also occasionally funny on garen, since it turns you into a permaslowing spin machine which is kinda funny.

Frozen Mallet? It doesn't proc on the spin, but it fully procs on the Q.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

el dingo posted:

My favourite is 'lol you need 3 to kill me 1v1 me yuo pussy bithces' like the jungler is supposed to just farm the whole game?

whenever people do that i find a good thing to do is just quote the lyrics to tech n9nes midwest choppers. that usually gets them to stop, or it escalates it in a pleasing manner.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

pog boyfriend posted:

whenever people do that i find a good thing to do is just quote the lyrics to tech n9nes midwest choppers. that usually gets them to stop, or it escalates it in a pleasing manner.

Sometimes I quote absurd visual novels.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Rygar201 posted:

Frozen Mallet? It doesn't proc on the spin, but it fully procs on the Q.

Stop trying to build garbage on Garen that does not work. If you are finding stickiness hard take Boots 3, Black Cleaver, Deadman's, Ghostblade.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

He had about two minutes or more left on the Herald buff. This was a real puzzler of a game.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Got honor level 3!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Teikanmi posted:

I told you dude

I tell this to everyone

Just play the one champ you know how to play

Anivia is the one champ I know how to play.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

How Rude posted:

Stop trying to build garbage on Garen that does not work. If you are finding stickiness hard take Boots 3, Black Cleaver, Deadman's, Ghostblade.

I was just suggesting something other than Rylai's if he desperately wanted a slow, my dude

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Hey another 60 page article on how I'm trash and should kill myself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm a fan of absurd rap lines also when people are toxic.

"Weezy F baby and the F is for phenomenal"

"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Methanar posted:

Hey another 60 page article on how I'm trash and should kill myself.

Just leave the lobby right away and mute all, I do this almost every game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I like leaving chat on for those occasional golden moments, like our midlane Ahri doing a big ol' "ugh I already know how our Lux/Vayne bot is gonna go" production as we proceed to double kill their duo twice while she gets solo killed.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I tend to leave chat on just so I can see if there's a person I think a report will stick to. I usually don't get into longwinded arguments with people unless I am notably drunk, I just like to see them say dumb stuff in chat for me to riff on in voicechat before i report them. I have a p solid record for reporting people and getting that next day notice that "someone you reported has been addressed" message.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i reached honor level 3, which tells me that way more people should have honor level 3 by now than they apparently do

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Venuz Patrol posted:

i reached honor level 3, which tells me that way more people should have honor level 3 by now than they apparently do

When the honor system was coming out I whined that people would only vote for carries but i've generally found I get a lot of votes as support even in losing games. Color me pleasantly surprised.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

And another.

Be absolutely huge every game but just can't do it!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Is there anyone on youtube who makes worthwhile guides and doesn't do the youtube voice? gently caress

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

"Wtf u doin ????"
"Spaceships don't come equipped with rear-view mirrors"

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Google Butt posted:

Is there anyone on youtube who makes worthwhile guides and doesn't do the youtube voice? gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko2tqmDpJQ

This is probably the best series of videos you can watch once you get the absolute basics of League (what the roles are, what items are, what champions do, what objectives you can take, etc.) down pat.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Methanar posted:

And another.

Be absolutely huge every game but just can't do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwM8BTAQ3dM

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

In other news, riot might of accidentally turned nasus into the hulk again, he can basically butcher anyone post 6 because his ultimate is bonkers strong now.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Drone_Fragger posted:

In other news, riot might of accidentally turned nasus into the hulk again, he can basically butcher anyone post 6 because his ultimate is bonkers strong now.

It feels so good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gonna spam mid nasus

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this thread made me racist against canadians

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Addamere posted:

bronze flex is weird

im the 30k gold build that doesn't have a deathcap or voidstaff

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Garen rules. Take his Q first and then max out E as fast as possible, tank items to start and then AP damage and then you mash e while charging through creeps waves and watch them all die plus when everyone gets in a big poo poo fight with the bots you can just walk up top/bottom and push straight to the third turret because you've got a ton of defense and kill creeps at will

you should Q max on Garen and rush black cleaver

blah_blah fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jul 31, 2017

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I got Honor level 3. I'm a good boy.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Vermain posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko2tqmDpJQ

This is probably the best series of videos you can watch once you get the absolute basics of League (what the roles are, what items are, what champions do, what objectives you can take, etc.) down pat.

Imagine my disappointment that this wasn't professor milk.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

blah_blah posted:

you should Q max on Garen and rush black cleaver

i always found it easier to farm with a couple ranks in E

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

E has garbage scaling per-rank and scales primarily with levels so putting points in it does almost nothing. Before you get a lot of AD/levels in E you should be farming a lot with autos anyways since you will miss minions if you just try to spin through waves.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

blah_blah posted:

And the Zac with Randuin's against a team with a grand total of one crit item on the Ezreal that is probably either sitting back and shooting Qs (can't crit) or shifting in and dying immediately.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jul 31, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Sometimes I quote absurd visual novels.

on a scale of 1 to dies irae, how absurd are we talking here.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

"when i was five my favourite movie was the gremlins. aint got poo poo to do with this but i thought that i should mention." - lil wayne

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

it might be easier but the damage output is way worse and being able to auto - q for a million damage is a lot better because of the flexibility, sometimes you do not want to go all in and just want to trade.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

pog boyfriend posted:

on a scale of 1 to dies irae, how absurd are we talking here.

lemme tell you, replying with that line when someone starts whining in all chat about how bullshit something was pretty much instantly ends the conversation

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

lemme tell you, replying with that line when someone starts whining in all chat about how bullshit something was pretty much instantly ends the conversation

now i see how you earned the title of tactician...

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Stayed up late to finish my last series game last night. Our Soraka explicitly rage quit after our bottom gave up first blood

:negative:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Rygar201 posted:

Stayed up late to finish my last series game last night. Our Soraka explicitly rage quit after our bottom gave up first blood

:negative:

Imagine watching a game of basketball and one team just threw up their hands and walked off after the other team got the first basket. That's what this mentality is, its like yeah that sucks but someone has to die first, sometimes its you

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
your phrasing sounds like you're playing with a soraka mid/top so it was probably for the best that they afk'd

did you renew

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

your phrasing sounds like you're playing with a soraka mid/top so it was probably for the best that they afk'd

did you renew

Nah, it was supp Soraka. Our Trist died in the first engage, instant rage quit. I ended up losing my series, back in Silver IV at 63 LP

Granted I was losing top as Nasus anyway, but still!

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah i actually had multiple games last night where the whole team wanted to ff after first blood, its a pretty disappointing attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
won a game this morning, felt good

• Locked thread