Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

mike12345 posted:

He looks like a russian rear end in a top hat Dota player.

thats all ill ever think when i see him now im not sure if that makes his character better or worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

thats all ill ever think when i see him now im not sure if that makes his character better or worse

I can't stop thinking he resembles ET

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Coster-Waldau really sold his "I'm keeping my poo poo together only barely for the sake of knightly composure" reaction in that scene. i truly wasn't sure if he'd draw his sword and start spite-hacking before the poison took hold.

Of course now that she confessed he knows to a near-certainty that Cersei was railroading Tyrion and that might turn into something if he doesn't stay prisoner to her post-torture cockthirst.

explain this, i havent watched the show and most likely never will, but spite hacking and cockthirst has me intrigued

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

solar energy panel posted:

The cracks are forming in Jaime's blind adoration of Cersei.

Again!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Yolomon Wayne posted:

explain this, i havent watched the show and most likely never will, but spite hacking and cockthirst has me intrigued

Jaime poisoned the old lady to give her an easy death: after she drank it she was all like "lol i killed Joffrey what a oval office". He looked for a sec like he was going to chop her up anyway, but he walked out. Cersei gets horny after deaths or murders, after poisoning a woman's daughter in front of her, she'll need a dicking.

Torquemada fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 1, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

fig. 1: typical presentation of early stage macaulay culkin syndrome.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
"What's the 3 eyed raven, Brann?"

"It's basically a force of nature that allows me to obtain visions of the past, present and future and it gives me insight that could be helpful in the coming war with the Night King, by the way there's dragonglass under Dragons-"

"We know, truly a gift you have there"

"Remember your wedding?"

I was hyped for the return of "magic" to GOT and I really didn't think it'd be that freaking boring.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Torquemada posted:

Jaime poisoned the old lady to give her an easy death: after she drank it she was all like "lol i killed Joffrey what a oval office". He looked for a sec like he was going to chop her up anyway, but he walked out. Cersei gets horny after deaths or murders, after poisoning a woman's daughter in front of her, she'll need a dicking.

I don't think he was going to slice her up. I thought he was thinking "Tyrion was telling the truth!." He believed Tyrion but wasn't entirely certain. Especially after the Tywin incident. Now he knows that he can trust Tyrion and that Cersei was trying to kill his brother for no reason. It's just a few steps away but soon he will kill Cersei.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Does that imply we'll get a Jaime vs Gregor battle royale? Obviously pre-hand removal Jaime would've handled Gregor but I don't think metalhand is up to the task.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

bewbies posted:

Does that imply we'll get a Jaime vs Gregor battle royale? Obviously pre-hand removal Jaime would've handled Gregor but I don't think metalhand is up to the task.

We're settling into the all-too-pat resolution to set-ups phase here so I think it's going to be Sandor with a torch doing the deed.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bewbies posted:

I want to see the hound vs mountain penultimate showdown

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

moose face posted:

I want to see the hound gently caress the mountain penis showdown.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Torquemada posted:

He gives the old lady that poisoned his own daughter a quick death?
What kind of human being have they made of him?

e: oh wait, theres that other old lady they gave to zombie mountain, did he poison that one?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Since it's likely they will inexplicably have Sam head back into the plot with Jorah, and Sam's current job is to scribe scrolls and books...

...does that mean that Jorah will be hauling a printer to Dany? :v:

Holy poo poo.

:vince:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Yolomon Wayne posted:

e: oh wait, theres that other old lady they gave to zombie mountain, did he poison that one?

Are you even paying attention to the show at all?

I know it is horrible and awful and stupid, but so was your question.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

when does Ned's ghost show up

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Yolomon Wayne posted:

The pellet with the poison's in the chalice from the palace, the flagon with the dragon holds the brew that is true.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Are you even paying attention to the show at all?

I know it is horrible and awful and stupid, but so was your question.

No, not at all. My single source of information is this thread honestly.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

vandalism posted:

What ever happened to Gendry?

in a boat somewhere. apparently he turns back up according to spoilers

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Yolomon Wayne posted:

No, not at all. My single source of information is this thread honestly.

Good. Don't watch at all. Just live vicariously though this thread. You will enjoy the show more.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Blue Raider posted:

in a boat somewhere. apparently he turns back up according to spoilers

Because he is a dumb he went back to KL and back to the blacksmith so that he can be easily located. But who cares? It's not like he is the heir to anything any more. He's just some dumb gently caress who will probably bang Arya in season 8.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Dude who plays the Ice/Night king also played Joe Chill from Batman Begins.

Tsk tsk. Typecasting :colbert:

hes also the bad guy in the knights of cydonia video which is p funny

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Blue Raider posted:

hes also the bad guy in the knights of cydonia video which is p funny

That has nothing to do with the cold, which was the joke I was making. :argh:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Because he is a dumb he went back to KL and back to the blacksmith so that he can be easily located. But who cares? It's not like he is the heir to anything any more. He's just some dumb gently caress who will probably bang Arya in season 8.

looking forward to the god squad crew going north of the wall and raising hell

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

moose face posted:

The Mountain's rotting body parts will start falling off as he swings his sword.
It's not looking good under that armor. Imagine the smell.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Mountain's rotting body parts will start falling off as he swings his sword.
It's not looking good under that armor. Imagine the smell.

That's a lot of makeup to just get covered by a helmet. I really like the showrunners attention to detail and careful planning.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's a lot of makeup to just get covered by a helmet. I really like the showrunners attention to detail and careful planning.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt they probably only bothered with it for the scene where Cersei was introducing him to the captured septa which IIRC is the only time we see Gregorstein's face.

E:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJbUeVUGswo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well he took his helmet off didnt he

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Giving them the benefit of the doubt they probably only bothered with it for the scene where Cersei was introducing him to the captured septa which IIRC is the only time we see Gregorstein's face.

E:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJbUeVUGswo

Weird, I don't remember that scene, nor do I remember this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDUNOzE2_zc

Like, I watch the show, but I guess I don't? :iiam:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I think that first scene they bumped the contrast up a ton for that video, in the original you can't really see his face at all. I think it's more effective that way since the septa immediately starts screaming bloody murder, and I don't think the face in that video is nearly scary enough to trigger that.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I dunno, if I was the westeros equivalent of a Nun and someone I had tortured had me pinned down and then a 7 foot rotting undead person sinisterly started walking towards me i wouldnt be that impressed tbh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sooooo i hope hell yeah comes in and posts the new spoilers and a giant steps on someone.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
The only giant left is the undead one.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
i hope gendry gets off the boat and jerks me off with his huge muscular arms.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I think the final season is going to be boring as gently caress. No matter who's still alive at the end of this season, next one is going to 100% be "whoever's left alive vs. the zombies." People are complaining that these 2 seasons are only 7 or 8 episodes instead of 10, but I'd be surprised if they have the CGI/effects budget for more than 2 or 3 zombie-heavy episodes, so I dunno how they'll fill out the rest. If Cersei's still around, she'll probably still be trying to fight all the other people, which is dumb and will make for dumb tv.

The only giant left is the undead one.

there's at least 3 zombie giants which is pretty sweet

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Cersei will be dead by the end of this season. Or raped by a dragon.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think Bran's creepy message to Sansa was trying to get her to remember who (Littlefinger) put her in the situation to be raped in order to manipulate her into getting rid of him.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Cersei will be dead by the end of this season. Or raped by a dragon.

:wrong:

Please see my recent probation for the facts.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Solice Kirsk posted:

:wrong:

Please see my recent probation for the facts.

Those are the old spoilers and are not complete.

So you dick my you fuckfart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

tbh those spoilers have been dead-on so far, but they're just spoilery enough to get me excited to see the poo poo they talk about, but they still leave a bunch of details and important poo poo out. Everyone should read them!