Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
where the gently caress are the tweets today? I need the tweets you old bitch.

Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Can you believe a single dad with three kids can afford a Full House in San Francisco?

i mean his child nemesis can make magical potions and travel through time and build robot copies of himself, so yeah probably

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Captain Internet posted:

I worked at their new headquarters by the airport, hence the loving private jet while I smoked cigarettes.

My old company (Fisher Scientific) moved to their old headquarters.

also lol that the Dicks guy needs a private jet

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Citizen Tayne posted:

my advice to you is that if you want to buy something from Dick's Sporting Goods, don't go to dicks.com. There aren't any sporting goods there

I read something a few years ago that said a company's URL doesn't really matter anymore, because most people won't enter it. Instead, most people will just google the name of your company and click the first link. So SEO is way more important. It's also why some smaller companies (especially restaurants, from what I've noticed) don't even bother with a website, instead focusing on their Facebook page.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Vertical Lime posted:

you ever notice how big al bundy's house was in spite of their income

thats cos boomers actually worked hard unlike you fuckin millensials

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

L_Harrison posted:

Ed Balls

I think hes real mad he had to hurt Putins feelings.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

millensials are like millenials but even worse somehow

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Vertical Lime posted:

you ever notice how big al bundy's house was in spite of their income

it wasnt that big, they had a staircase but no upstairs!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol @ Trump rattling off stats. He's always done that, they're just often complete bullshit that someone told him 10 minutes ago (isnt that amazing? many people dont know that) or hannity/tucker/foxfriends made sure to say it like 50 times (this sort is usually accompanied by the little ok hand sign and extreme CHYYYNAA style enunciation)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Brain Curry posted:

Hell yeah, just went in to debt for vaulted ceilings and bay windows on Friday.

I went into debt for living quarters that I have to go further into massive debt to maintain so I have a roof over my head

I make poor life decisions and am trying to fix that

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Can you believe a single dad with three kids can afford a Full House in San Francisco?

Back then San Fransisco was crazy expensive unlike today where it is yawning portal into the realm of madness expensive

Apr 7, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

I read something a few years ago that said a company's URL doesn't really matter anymore, because most people won't enter it. Instead, most people will just google the name of your company and click the first link. So SEO is way more important. It's also why some smaller companies (especially restaurants, from what I've noticed) don't even bother with a website, instead focusing on their Facebook page.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Fun fact about Dicks sporting goods. They will never have "big" or "giant" sales. Also, you can never use copy stating that a particular group of people like or love the store. "Mom's LOVE Dicks."

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zen death robot posted:

WW2 wasn't fought with modern day concepts of civilians being off limits.

the concept of civilians being off limits is a fantasy that we tell ourselves in times of peace

and I don't even mean this towards others, if america gets into a war I fully expect to be bombed into pieces

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

it wasnt that big, they had a staircase but no upstairs!

"Let us contemplate the mystery of Richie's older brother Chuck, who ascended the stairs with his basketball in season one, and never came down again"

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

L_Harrison posted:

Ed Balls

he's preparing himself for the launch of the piss tape

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

King of Queens too

fat guy who drives a UPS truck owns a $600K house and has a hot wife

Yeah but his new show is more realistic. He's a fat retired cop who has a $550,000 house and a hot wife

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dicks has terrible prices I dont know how they are in business. Who shops there.

Apr 7, 2003

Captain Internet posted:

Fun fact about Dicks sporting goods. They will never have "big" or "giant" sales. Also, you can never use copy stating that a particular group of people like or love the store. "Mom's LOVE Dicks."

I took a massive poo poo at the Dick's in the Waterfront and a little boy came into the restroom with his grandpa and started wailing "GRANDPA, IT SMELLS IN HERE"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Captain Internet posted:

i did some google research on big dicks right now and idk, you might be wrong sir.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

the concept of civilians being off limits is a fantasy that we tell ourselves in times of peace

and I don't even mean this towards others, if america gets into a war I fully expect to be bombed into pieces

part of the reason america loves war with foreigners so much is that they haven't really suffered any consequences from one

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

david cameron hosed a dead pig

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Anyone know what this impending announcement from Trump is about?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

what makes an idiot moron tweet different than a fat bitch tweet

the fat bitch is the one making the tweet

the idiot moron tweet is the tweet itself

god yinlock try to keep up

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Jerry has a pretty realistic apartment for a moderately successful comedian imo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lawman 0 posted:

The laffer curve is actually real but only way above a tax rate of 50%

Saez and Piketty pegged it at about 70% I think

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
if the world is ever convinced that piss tape doesn't exist it's Industrial Light and Magic's duty to humanity to create one.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

if america gets into a war I fully expect to be bombed into pieces

*croaks*

Not if we kill the world first....

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Citizen Tayne posted:

My old company (Fisher Scientific) moved to their old headquarters.

also lol that the Dicks guy needs a private jet

Yeah, I heard that place is a poo poo show. The new place wasn't much better. Looked like an Econ building at a state school and it was in the middle of no where in a field.

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

SKULL.GIF posted:

also to repeat what I've brought up like a dozen times in past trump threads

the problem is not the guy next to you who earns 2x or 3x what you earn. he still exists in your economic reality. the problem is the guy who you never ever meet, who you will never be allowed to meet, who pulls in 7000x what you earn

people get stinkingly mad about the guy down the street who is a conspicuous consumer and puts up all the trappings of wealth, like his new red porsche, or his remodeled deck, all that is loving garbage and meaningless. it doesn't mean he has any real power or advantage over you, it just means he can afford fancier things. this is a distraction (and one that's deliberately stirred up by our masters) from the kochs, the mercers, the trumps of the world who can transform politics and economics at the stroke of a pen

The problem is the guy making 2x or 3x has bought into the ideology of the guy with 7000x as much that "more money = better than." He'll, as "enlightened" as ppl r itt, there are still comments about who went to a "good college" and got the "right degree" and makes more money.

Thass y "Petit bourgeosie" is a useful term bc those bitches defend and internalize capitalist ideology for the super rich.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

the fat bitch is the one making the tweet

the idiot moron tweet is the tweet itself

god yinlock try to keep up

i mean you'd think 7 years of tweet school would be enough but some people right? :rolleyes:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Captain Internet posted:

Wasting a really good opportunity smh

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
finally! hope we get an investigation into why there's no white history month next.

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon/status/892763061806915585

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

pushpins posted:

Anyone know what this impending announcement from Trump is about?

What pending announcement?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Citizen Tayne posted:

I took a massive poo poo at the Dick's in the Waterfront and a little boy came into the restroom with his grandpa and started wailing "GRANDPA, IT SMELLS IN HERE"

:patriot: :911: :patriot:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Joementum posted:

The signing statement is most likely a note from the counsels office saying, "uh, Congress, you know this violates our agreement with Iran, right?"

or something pushing back on the attempts to limit what the executive branch can do with the sanctions

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agean90 posted:

the media's booklicker tendencies are wrecking this administration, which is both hilarious and incredibly depressing

I'm fine with self limiting diseases

the real problem is the damage to education and environment :smith:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Captain Internet posted:

then what even is the loving point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
And George living at home with his parents in Queens, also very realistic

• Locked thread