Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
‘Black America’: Amazon Alt-History Drama Envisions Post-Reparations America

Let's see how Freep reacts to a show about the Union ceding Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama to newly freed slaves after the Civil War.

quote:

To: Trump20162020

look up the history of South Africa......

2 posted on 08/01/2017 12:06:52 PM PDT by Uversabound (Might does not make right, but it does enforce the commonly recognized rights of each succeeding gen)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Uversabound

>>look up the history of South Africa......

or Liberia.

3 posted on 08/01/2017 12:08:02 PM PDT by vikingd00d (chown -R us ~u/base)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

My favored alternate history story would be a country in which all the slaves were repatriated after the Civil War. A small minority of black Africans would remain because they came here voluntarily before, during and after the war and had the means to survive and thrive on their own. And, best of all, the slaves repatriated to their African countries had leaders who learned how to defend themselves and went on to kill all the muslims back in Africa who rounded them up in the first place.

6 posted on 08/01/2017 12:18:22 PM PDT by VietVet876

Not on my watch they ain't! :thug:

quote:

They aren’t getting Boone County, AR....I’ll tell you that right now.

8 posted on 08/01/2017 12:21:16 PM PDT by DCBryan1 (No realli, moose bytes can be quite nasti!)

quote:

To: aquila48

Haiti would serve as a perfect model for a “Post Reparations” America.

Their wiccan/witchcraft religion would even fit the mold of the modern liberal post-modern Black American thinker too.

9 posted on 08/01/2017 12:28:04 PM PDT by Roman_War_Criminal (Americans are modern day Amorites ripe for destruction)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

“Today, after two decades of peace with the U.S. and unprecedented growth, an ascendant New Colonia joins the ranks of major industrialized nations on the world stage as America slides into rapid decline.”

Talk about a delusional, drunk, alternative universe...

But I would be all in favor of blacks and whites going their own way. It’s been proven beyond any doubt over hundred of years in multiple continents that the two races simply cannot peacefully coexist under the same roof, so why insist on keeping this disaster of a marriage together.

For the good of both people, let them go their separate way. The blacks can run their lives the way they want and then so can the whites.

There are separatist movements in both races, and there are also those that want to stay together. Maybe the best solution is three countries, a black one, a white one and a mixed one.

10 posted on 08/01/2017 12:28:53 PM PDT by aquila48

quote:

I would love to see an alternate history show where conservatives run the country instead if liberals and RINOS and the country becomes more prosperous than it is now.

11 posted on 08/01/2017 12:33:54 PM PDT by plain talk

quote:

Reparations is nothing but a way to allow minorities to blame their failures on Whitey. The policies of the left have put minorities into an underperforming underclass, with no way out. The left then blamed Whitey, and told minorities that they only had to vote democrat and they would be OK.

The only way to turn minorities into high-performing Americans is to eliminate all race-based preferences (college, jobs, government contracting, and more). Stop blaming their failures on Whitey. Put the race-industry CEO’s in jail (jackson, sharpton, and more).

14 posted on 08/01/2017 12:42:39 PM PDT by I want the USA back (If free speech is taken away, dumb and silent we are led, like sheep to the slaughter: G Washington)

quote:

To: DCBryan1

***They aren’t getting Boone County, AR***

That’s because the welfare is in Pulaski County and south, but the money and jobs in Benton and Washington county!
Did I mention JOBS! That means WORK! Must go farther south to the Delta!

16 posted on 08/01/2017 12:48:45 PM PDT by Ruy Dias de Bivar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

We must secure the future something something...

quote:

Running a 'We Hate White Men and Love Blacks (Who Are Never Gang Thugs) and Are Always Kunta Kinte" will backfire big time on Democrats.

An endless slap in the face to White Middle Class families... pure dripping hatred for us - juxtaposed against the reality of modern American is a win. Maybe they can throw in prejudice against transgenders, women, and people opposed to abortion. A few kicks to Christians would round out liberal hatred toward the middle class. Go for it Hollywood assh*les...

It's "PC" on speed with Hollywood spitting on most Americans... Go for it guys... we need more Republicans.

19 posted on 08/01/2017 12:59:34 PM PDT by GOPJ (To totalitarians an open inquisitive mind is more dangerous than a Marine with a rifle-James Mattis)

quote:

Poor story line.

A much better scenario would be:

Lincoln survives.
Sends all blacks/Africans back to Africa/Liberia.
Africans are ecstatic and thankful to be back in their hellhole.
America prospers big time. Minuscule welfare state. Crime almost non existent.
And Africans are so glad to be home.

Now that would be a great alt history story!

20 posted on 08/01/2017 1:07:51 PM PDT by CodeJockey (I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learners permit.)

quote:

I guess they can figure who watches it. Might be a better than average advertising indicator in terms of audience focus (Blacks and very liberal whites).

Just good marketing.

22 posted on 08/01/2017 1:13:44 PM PDT by Pearls Before Swine

We just had to wait for Brazil to end slavery forever and everything would have been fine! :downs:

quote:

In 1888 Brazil finally ended slavery. Just 23 years after the US Civil War.

They did it without bloodshed.

Do you hear that Mr. Lincoln?

600,000 men died for something that was going to end naturally within 30 years anyways. Was it worth it?

If Lincoln was as great as a leader he is given credit for, he could have saved the Union WITHOUT bloodshed.

Just my opinion.

26 posted on 08/01/2017 1:58:31 PM PDT by skinndogNN

From noted communist propaganda outlet freerepublic.com

quote:

To: GOPJ

“Running a ‘We Hate White Men and Love Blacks (Who Are Never Gang Thugs) and Are Always Kunta Kinte” will backfire big time on Democrats.”

I agree and it probably won’t even work for retaining the black vote.

The whole thing is the latest iteration of communist propaganda and the show is also a troll, trying to bring out responses that can be falsely attributed to conservatives or Republicans.

29 posted on 08/01/2017 2:06:29 PM PDT by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

Leave it to the Leftist Hollywood idiots working for Amazon to resurrect the Soviet Union’s plan for Black America: create a Black homeland in the Deep South as a separate nation — which would, of course, be susceptible to Soviet subversion. Yet Black Americans rejected such proposals and aimed at the greater prize: the full measure of rights and opportunities that is their due as Americans — a good choice for all concerned.

31 posted on 08/01/2017 2:27:42 PM PDT by Rockingham

The horror. The horror!

quote:

I foresee lots of 26” chrome rims and 76” widescreen TVs.

35 posted on 08/01/2017 3:28:05 PM PDT by moovova

Some of them are decent folks

quote:

To: ifinnegan

Lots of black people are decent hard working family people - I’m ever so sure they resent white liberal elites in Hollywood using them for ‘pity party hatred’ by proxy ... of middle class whites....

40 posted on 08/01/2017 7:27:05 PM PDT by GOPJ (To totalitarians an open inquisitive mind is more dangerous than a Marine with a rifle-James Mattis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

Amazon and Netflix and HBO have an opportunity to bring back good shows like we have seen in the past decades. They blow it by sticking a finger in the eye of America with their sick transgender and slavery shows and shows with extreme violence along with swearing all the time along with the bed hopping and blaming normal people for the troubles of America.
You can bet the slavery shows will blame republicans and not the democrats who to this day enslave blacks.

41 posted on 08/01/2017 8:40:12 PM PDT by minnesota_bound

uh...

quote:

creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss,

Probably more fake Jews, AKA Atheist, Communist, Democrat, Freedom haters. It's usually them. So tired of it.
46 posted on 08/02/2017 1:21:32 AM PDT by Concentrate (EMO)

quote:

To: Daffynition

Fake, or distorted history created by same. Fake Jews.
All the so-called Jews I know are really Atheist, Karl Marx worshiping, progressives.

48 posted on 08/02/2017 1:47:34 AM PDT by Concentrate (EMO)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Haiti would serve as a perfect model for a “Post Reparations” America.
A big part of why Haiti ended up as it did is that every European power and the US cut them off immediately post revolution. Something that strangely never happened to the 13 Colonies.

Sadly I can imagine the same thing happening to a 19th century Republic of New Afrika, so they might be right for the wrong reasons.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Erenthal posted:

Yeah you know I really think that AA was not the main reason you vowed to never let a black or hispanic person treat you. I think you're just a goddamn bigot.

Do they just think that Affirmative Action guarantees you a diploma and a job regardless of whether you pass the exams?

Like, you know that even if they get into college they still need to pass right?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Guavanaut posted:

A big part of why Haiti ended up as it did is that every European power and the US cut them off immediately post revolution. Something that strangely never happened to the 13 Colonies.

Sadly I can imagine the same thing happening to a 19th century Republic of New Afrika, so they might be right for the wrong reasons.

Same with IMF messing up the Zimbabwe economy after their land reform, it was also framed as the blacks not knowing how to plant a seed or how money works

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

chitoryu12 posted:

Do they just think that Affirmative Action guarantees you a diploma and a job regardless of whether you pass the exams?

Like, you know that even if they get into college they still need to pass right?

They think that pansy homo professors pass black people automatically out of bleeding-heart sympathy and/or fear of the dreaded PC police/SJW brigade.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

The only way to turn minorities into high-performing Americans is to eliminate all race-based preferences (college, jobs, government contracting, and more).

I'm sure that making it more difficult for minorities to get education and jobs will turn them into productive citizens! :downs:

quote:

The whole thing is the latest iteration of communist propaganda and the show is also a troll, trying to bring out responses that can be falsely attributed to conservatives or Republicans.

Oh no, liberals are going to pretend they're conservatives and say the exact same things we're saying in this thread to make us look bad!

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm sure that making it more difficult for minorities to get education and jobs will turn them into productive citizens! :downs:

Always sort of liked this one

EndTimesProfit
Jul 1, 2004

Don't worry son, it's just the Smilin' Mighty Jesus!

Jagged Jim posted:

‘Black America’: Amazon Alt-History Drama Envisions Post-Reparations America

Let's see how Freep reacts to a show about the Union ceding Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama to newly freed slaves after the Civil War.

Boone County, AR is where the KKK has its national headquarters. I was born and raised in the next county and moved out the day I graduated high school.

Though to be fair, the Boone County the City of Harrison pretty much hate that they are associated with the KKK.

ALso, Boone County was the home of the Dogpatch USA Amusement Park! :discourse:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Erenthal posted:

Always sort of liked this one

I want to slap every idiot on social media today saying "uh isn't racism a BAD thing? :smug:" in regards to Sessions and AA with this in the face.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Boy, they're going to gently caress us hard when they become a majority, aren't they? Its really well earned by this point.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Not freep, exactly, but The Atlantic: An NSC Staffer Is Forced Out Over a Controversial Memo is worth taking note of. It discusses Rich Higgins, a now-former National Security Council official in the strategic planning office.

the article posted:

Higgins’s memo describes supposed domestic and international threats to Trump’s presidency, including globalists, bankers, the “deep state,” and Islamists. The memo characterizes the Russia story as a plot to sabotage Trump’s nationalist agenda. It asserts that globalists and Islamists are seeking to destroy America.

Here's a snippet from the memo itself.

the memo posted:

Through the campaign, candidate Trump tapped into a deep vein of concern among many citizens that America is at risk and slipping away. Globalists and Islamists recognize that for their visions to succeed, America, both as an ideal and as a national and political identity, must be destroyed. … Islamists ally with cultural Marxists because, as far back as the 1980s, they properly assessed that the left has a strong chance of reducing Western civilization to its benefit. Having co-opted post-modern narratives as critical points, Islamists will co-opt the movement in its entirety at some future point. (NOTE! Communist take over of Russian revolution against the Czars, N Vietnamese against the South, Maoists against the democratic forces against the Chinese dynasty.)

POLITICAL WARFARE ATTACKS—a primer

As used here, "political warfare' does not concern activities associated with the American political process but rather exclusively refers to political warfare as understood by the Maoist insurgency model. Political warfare is one of the five components of a Maoist insurgency. Maoist methodologies are described as synchronized violent and non-violent actions. This approach envisions the direct use of non-violent operations arts and tactics as elements of combat power In Maoist insurgencies, the formation of a counter-state is essential to seizing state power. Functioning as a hostile compete state acting within an existing state, it has an alternate infrastructure. Political warfare operates as one of the activities of the "counter-state." Political warfare uses non-violent methods such as participation that undermines the morale or offers to engage in discussions, as a adjunct to violence. Political warfare methods can be implemented at strategic, operations, or tactical levels of operation.

Political warfare is warfare. Strategic information campaigns designed to delegitimize through disinformation arise out of non-violent lines of effort in political warfare regimes. They run on multiple lines of operation, support the larger non-violent line of effort, are coordinated with violent lines of effort, and execute political warfare agenda promoting cultural Marxist outcomes. They principally operate through narratives. Because the left is aligned with Islamist organizations at local, national and international levels, recognition should be given to the fact that they seamlessly interoperate through coordinated synchronized interactive narratives … These attacks narratives are pervasive, full spectrum and institutionalized at all levels. They operate in social media, television, the 24-hour news cycle in all media and are entrenched at the upper levels of the bureaucracies

Political Warfare has been described as "propaganda in battledress."

If this guy doesn't have a freep account, I'd be shocked.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
And now, I present to you a colorful potpourri from a half dozen different topics in which freep reacts to McMaster firing people.

First

quote:

To: HarleyLady27

Who are these “National Security Officials”?

Why do we have a National Security Council (NSC) and a National Security Advisor? We already have a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) which is another layer over the FBI and the CIA and we also have the hideous National Security Agency.

So to protect this mostly unconstitutional federal government we have

- the National Security Council (NSC) and a National Security Advisor

- the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), a useless layer over the FBI and the CIA

- the hideous National Security Agency

How much freaking “security” does this mostly unconstitutional and paranoid federal government need? It’s beginning to look like a Nazi regime.

The constitutional job of the federal government is to protect the freedom of American citizens which is constitutionally assigned basically to the military and the CIA for external threats, and the FBI and the courts for internal wrongdoing. But instead, this bloated, mostly unconstitutional federal government is now structured to protect itself by the control and coercion of American citizens.

ENOUGH!!!! DRAIN THIS DEEP STATE SWAMP OF THESE DEPARTMENTS THAT REPRESENT THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL PORTION OF THE $4 TRILLION FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

3 posted on 8/2/2017, 12:26:29 PM by Jim 0216

quote:

To: Red Badger

Is that what your ‘media’ is telling you? I don’t believe this to be true, in fact, if anything WE the American People are WINNING because WE have a President that WE Elected!!!

8 posted on 8/2/2017, 12:33:32 PM by HarleyLady27 ( "The Force Awakens!!!"...Trump and Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

quote:

If they get rid of Bannon, we’ll know President Trump is completely surrounded.

11 posted on 8/2/2017, 12:35:19 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

We’ve got a floater. Flush McMaster.

41 posted on 8/2/2017, 1:09:05 PM by BinaryBoy ("Immigration Reform" is ballot stuffing)

quote:

McMaster is an Islamist. A truly dangerous man, as was John Brennan.

50 posted on 8/2/2017, 1:55:36 PM by montag813 (ue)

Let's play the Kit Cat game! This one is something else.

quote:

HarleyLady I am AMAZED at how much OUR POTUS is being put through!! I knew this government was corrupt BUT I NEVER dreamed OUR POTUS would be getting stabbed in the back by our own side!! I truly HATE these bastards!!! This man worked SO HARD to become OUR POTUS and these republican D.C. RATS are PURE SCUM!!!! OUR POTUS has shown the light on these cockroaches and NOW it is up to us to get them the HELL out of office!!! These SCUM still don’t believe the power of the people they STILL believe CASH IS KING, well the hand of God this next election cycle WILL be showing these SCUM just who is KING!!! Wisconsin WE NEED a true patriot to primary LYIN RYAN and kick that smirk right off his phony face WE NEED to send a message LOUD AND CLEAR!!! Come on Wisconsin make us proud rid us of this backstabbing tyrant!!!!

58 posted on 8/2/2017, 4:33:40 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Second

quote:

To: Whenifhow

If the treasonists succeeded in impeaching Trump on blatantly obvious fake charges, what do you think would happen? Would it be CW2? How would that break out? Riots in the streets then combat against cops and the military? I can’t see that happening being that I know a lot of cops and vets who are 100% behind Trump. Is it possible the military would arrest the treasonists? I just can’t fathom how it would turn out of the enemies of this country succeeded in removing him.

8 posted on 8/2/2017, 1:17:54 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Trump: Greatest POTUS of all time solely for preventing Satan from taking office.)

quote:

To: pgkdan

He’s a Trump appointee, I don’t understand why Trump is putting up with him.

I like Trump, but he has done a crappy job of putting together a team that’s going to drain the swamp, seems like they’re expanding the swamp.

15 posted on 8/2/2017, 1:24:23 PM by aquila48

quote:

To: proust

I love Pepe. I spend almost as much time lurking 4chan as I do on free republic anymore.

18 posted on 8/2/2017, 1:27:14 PM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

I wonder if they'll ever realized that they've been conning themselves.

quote:

To: All

A question to everyone. If you were in Trump’s place would you feel safe? He believed that once elected the elites would come around out of fear of the voters. Didn’t happen. So he now knows they’re not afraid to do whatever they believe has to be done to stop him.

If I was Trump I’d be in survival mode for myself and my family. The swamp is way too deep. He’s probably paranoid and has every right to be. There is no one (who can help him) who can be trusted.

29 posted on 8/2/2017, 1:49:55 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

quote:

To: Whenifhow

Sounds to me like a guy going way outside his job description and outside the chain of command.

I think neither Naval officer Bannon or Gen. Kelly will toletate that, regardless of the content.

Once again, consider the motivation of a Trump-hating rag like Atlantic trying to sow seeds of dissention among Trump supporters.

STOP FALLING FOR IT.

37 posted on 8/2/2017, 2:36:10 PM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

Third

Found his account, guys.

quote:

To: Trump_vs_Evil_Witch

President Trump IS under sustained attack from subversive forces both within and outside the government who are deploying Maoist tactics to defeat President Trump’s pro-American agenda.

It’s pretty obvious.

2 posted on 8/2/2017, 3:59:10 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

Do it. DO IT DO IT DO IT

quote:

Clearly, Trump needs to rehire Gen. and super patriot, Mike Flynn!

VP Pence can just cool it over what he thought Gen. Flynn "mislead" him about!

Once I learned KT McFarland was out, I said, McMaster needs to be replaced, period!

6 posted on 8/2/2017, 4:20:07 PM by zerosix ( Native Sunflower)

quote:

To: shanover

It’s pretty clear that Pres. Trump felt, for whatever reason, that he had to rely on the same Council on Foreign Relations/Goldman-Sachs pool that all DC relies on. It’s not clear Pres. Trump understands that CFR/G-S *is* the Deep State.

10 posted on 8/2/2017, 4:27:21 PM by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")

quote:

Here’s an easy way to figure out if someone is a globalist cuck. Google their name along with council on foreign relations.

If I were Trump, I’d get rid of every single person in the administration that has been a member of the CFR.

16 posted on 8/2/2017, 4:34:57 PM by Tailback (e)

quote:

To: Tailback

Remember when things like CFR, Bilderberg, etc were dismissed as conspiracy? They very idea they existed was nonsense. Now it’s more like “well really they exist but it’s nothing to see really”

18 posted on 8/2/2017, 4:41:56 PM by techworker

... what?

quote:

To: tennmountainman

There was that ‘buzz’ on the internet last week related to Clapper & Brennan attempting to legitimize a violent coup against the President......McMaster’s attitude toward a Trump loyalist raises suspicion concerning whether McMasterd is a DEEP STATE co-conspirator.....?

31 posted on 8/2/2017, 5:48:34 PM by Trump_vs_Evil_Witch (His Justice will not wait forever.....God, please restore respect for enforcement of law @ DOJ)

"Trump? Incompetent? No, that can't be true, it must be something else."

quote:

To: RitaOK

I will never understand this idea that Trump is giving all these people enough rope to hang themselves.

Does President Trump realize that he is the president and has the power to hire and fire his advisors/cabinet members?

Everything a president does should have one focus: Advancing his agenda.

Screwing around with his NSA for months on end serves that purpose in what way?

34 posted on 8/2/2017, 5:59:40 PM by WVMnteer

:siren: NEW WORLD ORDER :siren:

quote:

To: exodan

The article makes very clear that the staffer was fired for making comments which most of agree with 100%......McMaster is clearly allied with DEEP STATE globalists who are Trump’s nationalist support base as a bunch of kooks.....

(We see them as CFR-led New World Order subversives) AKA Hillary supporters

35 posted on 8/2/2017, 6:04:39 PM by Trump_vs_Evil_Witch (His Justice will not wait forever.....God, please restore respect for enforcement of law @ DOJ)

Maybe this is his account instead.

quote:

To: BenLurkin

Higgins’ memo hit one of the key problems right on the head, i.e. the “Convergence of Marxism and Radical Islam” as expansionist and subversive forces.

Higgins’ description of a Maoist “state within a state” is proven in Peru (The Sendero Luminosa - Shining Path guerrilla movement); the Maoist Communists of Nepal who literally overthrew the monarchy and somewhat democratic government (they now have a lot of power in that little kingdom), and the extremely powerful Naxalities movement/state within a state in Kerala Province, India.

Red China’s attempt at a “state within a state” was destroyed in the counter-attack by the Indonesian military after the Communist Party of Indonesia tried to overthrown the government in 1965, which led to the bloodbath against Chinese citizens as well as Communists known as “Amok” time.

Some of this “Convergence” has been published in articles and books by Cliff Kincaid’s “USAsurvival.org”/America’s Survival, Inc. organization/website. This includes some early history of Moscow’s alliances with Islamic movements and the use of them during the early decades to the PLO and Iran of the 1970’s. This can be found in Kincaid/Nyquist’s book “Red Jihad: Moscow’s Final Solution for America and Israel”, among other publications/conference papers they have produced.

I though McMasters was supposed to be the genius of political/psychological and battle warfare. If this article is trust, he’s way out of his league and NOT a positive asset for the president.

47 posted on 8/2/2017, 9:48:25 PM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

Fourth

All of these threads have been full of growling and general frustration, but few go this far towards despair.

quote:

To: NKP_Vet

McMaster is a globalist. A liberal globalist.

Isn’t it disgusting. Here we voted for America First nationalist, and look what we got. Liberals infested in DJT’s inner circle. Have we been “had”? Is there some secret strategy that we’ll see at some point?

With HRC as President, the Clinton Foundation would have become further enriched, the country overtaken by violent gangs, commies, and muzzies, and.....Freepers would have filled those FEMA camps.

Is that considered “winning”? I guess so.

7 posted on 8/2/2017, 5:55:08 PM by Kalamata (It's past time for pitchforks.)

The President of the United States of America, you dipshit.

quote:

To: be-baw

Who is the know-nothing who HIRED this guy?

18 posted on 8/2/2017, 6:56:30 PM by Captainpaintball (It appears that we no longer wish to keep our Republic, Mr. Franklin...)

Fifth

quote:

To: TigerLikesRooster

McM sticks and always has.

Trump is being advised extremely badly, by people who either don't know what the bleeding hell they're doing, are part of those who DO want to bring down Trump anyway and every way possible, or both.

Tillerson stinks too, Pence is useless as VEEP, Sessions is the wrong man for the position he has, and on and on and on.

Trump ( we ) may have won the election, but this amateur hour has got to stop and the sooner the better! OTOH....it appears that EVERYONE with any kind of knowledge and political experience is against our president and can't be trusted.

8 posted on 8/2/2017, 9:34:38 PM by nopardons

Finally, sixth

"He didn't say the magic words, guys! That means he knows things, and we can't allow that!"

quote:

To: proust

By his works he shall be known...
Look at the facts of who McMaster is hiring and firing at NSC and you will see a lot about the man
Fwiw Mike Cernovitch is on fire tonight about this
Easy enough to see facts about who is being fired by McMaster- and why
Btw when was the last time Mac used the term “ radical islamist terror”
( crickets)

8 posted on 8/2/2017, 6:08:22 PM by silverleaf (We voted for change, not leftover change)

Cohen-Watnick is the Flynn hire that McMaster wanted to fire but got overruled on. He's now gone.

quote:

quote:

To: dforest

Ditch McMaster asap. He can’t be trusted.

And you base this on what?

Blogs by people like Cernovich? Do you know him?

Do you know that we’ve utterly DESTROYED ISIS with almost no American losses whatsoever? That’s McMaster.

16 posted on 8/2/2017, 6:46:00 PM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

You obviously either don’t know or don’t care that McMaster just terminated three Bannon allies on the NSC staff, Cohen-Watnick, Harvey and Higgins. Gaffney is a Hell of a lot better than McMaster.

17 posted on 8/2/2017, 6:56:35 PM by Oklahoma

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Not freep, exactly, but The Atlantic: An NSC Staffer Is Forced Out Over a Controversial Memo is worth taking note of. It discusses Rich Higgins, a now-former National Security Council official in the strategic planning office.

Here's a snippet from the memo itself.

If this guy doesn't have a freep account, I'd be shocked.

You know, these days could be considered the golden age of mental health given all the examples to draw from to research and study
"Chapter 5; The results of mental damage when old white racists have their world shifted..."
"...And after eight years of their world being turned upside down, how they struggle to adapt when their ignorant authority people undermine each other on a daily basis"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 3, 2017

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

jfc how long did that kitkat post take to format, and are your ctrl, c and v keys still functional? A+ for effort!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Cactus posted:

jfc how long did that kitkat post take to format, and are your ctrl, c and v keys still functional? A+ for effort!

It's pretty fast to do, believe it or not. Ctrl + an arrow key moves the caret and skips a word. Ctrl + shift + an arrow key highlights the word when moving the caret. Ctrl + s inserts the strikeout code, [ s ] and [ /s ], around the selected text. I then cut it into an external editor and replace [ s ] and [ /s ] with [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]. It's still tedious, but really not that bad if you're used to having to do stupid shortcuts when editing regularly.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Cactus posted:

The Kit Kat game does not look like much fun to set up :stare:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Icon Of Sin posted:

The Kit Kat game does not look like much fun to set up :stare:

Like with most games it's tedious and takes far too long to set up and afterwards you are left with a lingering sense that it was a total waste of time and wondering why you bothered.

On a slightly related note, Content: Trump’s new top aide (Kelly) assures Sessions his job is safe

quote:

To: springwater13

If true, obvious Kelly wasn’t hired to stop the leaks.

2 posted on 08/02/2017 4:48:37 PM PDT by stylin19a

10(5)th Dimensional Chess!

quote:

I told you meanie-old right-wing FReepers. Trump's style is to light a feet under your fire. Sessions ain't going nowhere. Already, he's laying the wood to the leftist college campuses and is going after the MS-13 and now the inner-city scum and will use Project Exile and round them up.

Don't worry, Hillary and Co. will get their just desserts. More 10D Chess moves by Trump

5 posted on 08/02/2017 4:49:45 PM PDT by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Man-made global liberalism is killing the planet)

Fake News!

quote:

I don’t believe any of this sht any more. I really think the press just makes this stuff up, or waits for somebody at the DNC to make it up and feed it to them.

6 posted on 08/02/2017 4:49:54 PM PDT by clintonh8r (AMERICA! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY SCREEN NAME OBSOLETE!)

quote:

according to two people familiar with the call. The people demanded anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about a private conversation.

More leaks. What the Hell is going on???

They should have left The Mooch in for a few more days to totally clean house.

8 posted on 08/02/2017 4:52:24 PM PDT by gubamyster

The Cult of Trump is wavering...

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

I used to believe that chess move stuff about Trump. I’m not so sure anymore. I think what we’ve seen is all there is, hope I’m wrong.

10 posted on 08/02/2017 4:56:20 PM PDT by Licensed-To-Carry (Every time you vote for a democrat, you put another nail in the coffin of the USA.....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Have I said "Fake News!" yet?

quote:

To: gubamyster

I think the AP made this up...

All the MSM try to cause uncertainty any way they can...

11 posted on 08/02/2017 4:57:54 PM PDT by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

PURGE!

quote:

To: gubamyster

They need a scif and good PURGE in the WH.

12 posted on 08/02/2017 4:58:06 PM PDT by RushIsMyTeddyBear

quote:

Trump did Sessions a service by “sniping” at him and I think it was intended. Sessions started getting a lot of support from some people in Congress that had had no use for him before or when he was a senator, Democrats, even. Now it will be harder to oppose him.

14 posted on 08/02/2017 4:59:30 PM PDT by arthurus

quote:

To: arthurus

> Now it will be harder to oppose him.

I agree with you. Americans hate political hypocrisy when it is exposed (which the media will never do to the left). But when the Dems oppose Sessions after he drops the boom on them, Trump will certainly point out their hypocrisy in supporting him earlier.

18 posted on 08/02/2017 5:03:48 PM PDT by XEHRpa
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Fake N- HEY! :mad:

quote:

To: Licensed-To-Carry

FAKE NEWS

21 posted on 08/02/2017 5:06:56 PM PDT by mylife (the roar of the masses could be farts)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: stylin19a

Mooch fired before he could get every pro-GOPE leaker fired.

22 posted on 08/02/2017 5:13:56 PM PDT by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

:iiam:

quote:

Can’t Trump get anyone LOYAL? Every time he hires someone they start undermining him the very next day.

26 posted on 08/02/2017 5:21:03 PM PDT by Openurmind

quote:

Who the hell is privy to a private phone call between the WH Chief of Staff and the AG?????? Unless this is a leak ordered by Kelly or Sessions (which would be strange and worrisome), it is beyond bizarre that there are TWO anonymous leakers privy to a weekend call between Kelly and Sessions.

Our govt is just a Swiss cheese mess of holes and leaks, which is not only extremely bad operationally but also looks horrible to the country and the world.

WHY should we hear in the press about a private call between the WH Chief of Staff and the AG??? WHY?????????

31 posted on 08/02/2017 5:25:07 PM PDT by Enchante (Searching throughout the country for one honest Democrat....)

quote:

I too am starting to wonder if Trump is playing 3D chess or playing us. Apparently Kelly and POTUS ok with McMaster tossing out all Bannon’s people, doesn’t sit well.

Guess we should have seen this coming, Trump LOVES Generals, not so much common sense when it comes to his guys. Be a drat shame if he lets the generals run Bannon out, beginning of the end.

39 posted on 08/02/2017 5:40:17 PM PDT by Kenny

Oh Holy poo poo!

quote:

yep.
I’m so frustrated with Trump. He has been hiring Never Trumpers and globalist left and right.

It’s like his snake story he told on the campaign trail.
“But you knew I was a snake when you took me in”

46 posted on 08/02/2017 5:50:45 PM PDT by FR_addict (Ryan needs to go!)

Leaks... good?

quote:

To: eastforker

Or Kelly orchestrated the leak himself, wanting the word out that the Sessions kafuffle is over and we’re moving on, without putting anyone’s name to it.

47 posted on 08/02/2017 5:51:02 PM PDT by Bubba Ho-Tep ("The rat always knows when he's in with weasels."--Tom Waits)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: silverleaf

Well, considering that keeping Sessions at this time is a good thing IMO, this is the type of leak that may well have been coordinated with POTUS.

48 posted on 08/02/2017 5:51:51 PM PDT by phoneman08 (qwiyrqweopigradfdzcm,.dadfjl,dz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

I wish Sessions was never nominated for DOJ. Unfortunately, getting rid of him now is a no win. Getting rid of McMaster, however, would be a win. He’s another one that should never have been nominated. He’s causing, and will continue to cause, serious damage.

55 posted on 08/02/2017 6:31:48 PM PDT by Mase (Save me from the people who would save me from myself!)

quote:

Kelly is so awesome. Calls Comey to console him when he was fired. Fires an aggressive spokesman, but quickly assures feckless Sessions. Then we hear last week he was in Aspen talking about talking Trump out of building the wall. Haven’t heard this USMC utter a word about the Admiral in mutiny yesterday.

And who the hell is Kelly to decide ANYTHING about Sessions? A chief of staff runs the White House staff, he is completely outranked by a Cabinet level Department head.

This isn’t a good sign. I guess letting these globalist generals protect the establishment at every turn is called “4D chess”.

Then today NWO boy McMaster fires a NSC member who is known as a nationalist.

58 posted on 08/02/2017 7:01:56 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up.)

quote:

To: Bubba Ho-Tep

CNN is already saying Trump is scared of Kelly so they’ll report this story all day tomorrow as proof that Kelly will do what feels like doing and Trump is basically his bitch.

62 posted on 08/02/2017 7:44:27 PM PDT by NKP_Vet ("Man without God descends into madness")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

To: arthurus

Now it will be harder to oppose him.

I hope you are correct but I fear the most likely result is to make it more difficult to get well qualified individuals to accept high level positions in the administration.

64 posted on 08/02/2017 9:04:42 PM PDT by etcb
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
The only thing that surprised me about that memo was that it didn't feature the word 'cucks'.

Also

quote:

...treasonists...

The word for a person who's doing a treason is 'traitor'.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

It’s like his snake story he told on the campaign trail.
“But you knew I was a snake when you took me in”

Hah, a hint of self awareness.

Watching him read that multiple times at rallies was gross as hell. I'll never forget the extra loud cheer that happened after the "Oh shut up, you silly woman!" line.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

quote:

I agree with you. Americans hate political hypocrisy when it is exposed (which the media will never do to the left). But when the Dems oppose Sessions after he drops the boom on them, Trump will certainly point out their hypocrisy in supporting him earlier. 

Yes this worked so well with Comey

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Ruh roh guys Mueller Impanels Grand Jury To Investigate Russian Interference: WSJ

Anger (Love this username though)

Nothingburger posted:

Trump is the greatest patriot of our generation, but I think we’ve lost our country.

The corruption and treason are so pervasive that there is no peaceful solution possible.

Denial

poinq posted:

Everyone is assuming they are going after the Trump White House. Are we sure? Could they be going after someone else?

Maybe bargaining?

McGavin999 posted:

That’s my thinking too. It could be a total shock when indictments come out

Confusing anger

RoseOfTexas posted:

WHAT THE MF poo poo IS THIS?!!!!! God help us because there is going to be fireworks coming out from a stick if those rear end in a top hat try anything!!!!! THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS!!!

Actually, it's just anger all the way down, including this guy who is so hot for armed insurrection right now.

semantic posted:

Yep, it's the usual chorus of song birds wailing about unfair the entire situation appears to be.

Sorry, but war isn't fair nor is it played by any approved rules. Does anyone think the deep state was going to quietly relinquish control over the government without a fight? Hell, they **must** fight, because if they lose they will literally hang.

It does get tiresome to constantly remind everyone, but Trump holds all the cards. He has all the evidence, all the information, and all the resources. He also has the backing of the military; they will follow orders if a domestic emergency is declared.

Right now, it's an interesting spectacle to see the initial moves being made, but both sides know the score. It's a lot of shadow boxing for those of us on the outside, but the stakes and outcomes are very, very real for those responsible for charting the (war) game theory strategies. 

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

before there are eight hundred threads on the grand jury, let's make sure this gem doesn't get overlooked

The "Hunger Games" are Happening in the US, and Donald Trump is the Mockingjay (Vanity)

quote:

Everyday it seems more and more like the events of the Hunger Games are playing out in Washington DC.

The "Capitol" (Deep State/Globalists/Liberal Elites) led by President Snow (Obama) thought they had the districts (Red States/Trump Supporters) under control, while the ruling elite lived the life of luxury. Those in the "districts" (everyone outside of the liberal establishment) were forced to suffer the disastrous policies from the Obama administration, including Obamacare. Meanwhile, President Alma Coin (Hillary Clinton), who was destined to succeed Snow was shockingly defeated by an outsider, Katniss Everdeen (Donald Trump). Trump, the Mockinjay, leading the Rebellion (Red states, Trump supporters), stood up to the "Capitol" elite and rebelled (quietly in the voting booth).

Meanwhile, the Capitol, shocked by their loss, and determined to hold on to their power, have launched a relentless assault of propaganda (CNN, MSM) in order to discredit The Mockingjay, and the Rebellion. They will stop at nothing to stop the "rebellion" and keep their power over the rest of the country.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

That's the best headline I've ever seen.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Smeep posted:

before there are eight hundred threads on the grand jury, let's make sure this gem doesn't get overlooked

The "Hunger Games" are Happening in the US, and Donald Trump is the Mockingjay (Vanity)

I think I rebroke my tailbone laughing at this.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
There are plenty of threads about Mueller and the grand jury and more McMaster outrage, but this one is the story I was waiting for.

From A Vatican Shot Across the Bow for Hard-Line U.S. Catholics posted by freeper ebb tide

the exerpt posted:

Two close associates of Pope Francis have accused American Catholic ultraconservatives of making an alliance of “hate” with evangelical Christians to back President Trump, further alienating a group already out of the Vatican’s good graces.

The authors, writing in a Vatican-vetted journal, singled out Stephen K. Bannon, Mr. Trump’s chief strategist, as a “supporter of an apocalyptic geopolitics” that has stymied action against climate change and exploited fears of migrants and Muslims with calls for “walls and purifying deportations.”

The article warns that conservative American Catholics have strayed dangerously into the deepening political polarization in the United States. The writers even declare that the worldview of American evangelical and hard-line Catholics, which is based on a literal interpretation of the Bible, is “not too far apart’’ from jihadists.

I don't usually have to :psyduck: so early in a thread.

quote:

To: ebb tide

Since when does the Vatican become embroiled in politics?

I seem to recall St. John Paul the Great managed to overthrow an empire simply by being a follower of Christ, and not some political activist.

3 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:17:33 AM by OpusatFR

quote:

To: Gene Eric

is “not too far apart” from jihadists.

Not too far from Communists and apostates.

5 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:21:23 AM by Bayard

quote:

To: OpusatFR

"A shot across the bow," or the deliberate betrayal of people loyal to an almost two thousand year tradition based upon Faith? I am not a Catholic, so it could be argued this is out of line. But if is not a sickening betrayal, what really is it?

Has what was understood to be Truth for so many centuries, suddenly change to unacceptable, because "educated" apostates want to sound "politically correct" in an age of moral delusion.

9 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:28:32 AM by Ohioan

quote:

Shut up, Pope Francis, just shut up. You’re a socialist impostor posing as a pope. I am an observant Catholic and your left wing politics totally disgust me.

11 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:36:15 AM by RooRoobird20 ("Democrats haven't been this angry since Republicans freed the slaves.")

quote:

Prediction: “pope” Francis cuts a deal with the muslims to create a one world religion and government like in Revelation. You heard it here first folks.

16 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:58:19 AM by JerryBlackwell (some animals are more equal than others)

quote:

...“not too far apart” from jihadists.”

Doesn’t that mean that Francis should like us?

17 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:05:52 AM by PTBAA

quote:

To: BlessedBeGod

A thousand year old homosexual cult convinced gullible, faithful southern European peasants that they and only they held the key to the Jesus crackers and it worked very well to hold those peasants in thrall. Still working.

Every single time that the Roman Catholic Church strays from scripture, it’s to give power to this cult, your priesthood. Look at the fruit they’ve borne. It’s not good. Look at your church today, you are their enemy, they’re declaring it out in the open now. But you still cling to them.

22 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:17:08 AM by RegulatorCountry

49 days?

quote:

Forty nine days until we are free of this madness! Hang on tightly to what you were taught when you first believed!

34 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:44:00 AM by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)

Marxists, Marxists everywhere.

quote:

Liberal “Catholics” have become marxists, and are not true Catholics any more, and this includes the pope.

35 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:44:09 AM by I want the USA back (If free speech is taken away, dumb and silent we are led, like sheep to the slaughter: G Washington)

Ahahahaha, oh, 49 days. Set your calendars, folks.

quote:

To: JerryBlackwell

It’s date setting for the Rapture of the Church.

I believe the last date setting fiasco was by Harold Camping, and how did that work out.

Jesus said that He did not know the date or the hour, only the Father in Heaven knew that. Either way, be ready, be right with God, for even today could be your day.

50 posted on 8/3/2017, 12:39:04 PM by Fred Hayek (The Democratic Party is now the operational arm of the CPUSA)

Darn, that thread was underwhelming. I was expecting a loud defense of Bannon.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Imagine how sad your life has to be to legitimately believe that the rapture is happening in 49 days and choosing to spend that time commenting on FreeRepublic.com.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Mantis42 posted:

That's the best headline I've ever seen.
At least people are moving on from using Harry Potter as their go-to example for explaining current events. :shrug:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

quote:

Prediction: “pope” Francis cuts a deal with the muslims to create a one world religion and government like in Revelation. You heard it here first folks.

Someone reads Left Behind...

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From A letter from H.R. McMaster said Susan Rice will keep her top-secret security clearance posted by freeper tosh

So back in April, McMaster sent Susan Rice a letter informing her that her security clearance was still good. This is apparently standard operating procedure for former staff. The right wing media is, of course, whipping themselves into a frenzy here because they still believe that this whole unmasking nonsense is actually part of the massive left wing conspiracy.

Oh also, something for everyone to watch out for. This story is published on Circa, which is a new thing from Sinclair. You may recall Sinclair as the corporation buying up local TV stations and forcing them to run far-right opinion pieces by Boris Epshteyn, regardless of the political views of the station's market, like, say, Seattle.

Yes, because merely having clearance extended also means that she still has access.

quote:

To: tosh

Susan Rice had continues to have unfettered access to intelligence, which most likely she has continued leaking all during the Trump Admin

2 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:28:51 AM by tosh

They're already fully extending the conspiracy forward in time just to make this new piece of information seem damning.

quote:

So McMaster greased the skids so that Rice could unmask with ease. He needs to go.

4 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:30:38 AM by Parley Baer

quote:

To: Two Kids' Dad

He needs to be removed and thoroughly investigated, along with anyone with whom he’s buddy-buddy.

Which is probably why he is being kept around - to unwittingly out the scumbags. But honestly, pretty much anyone associated with the Obama admin is an America-hating scumbag, so it can't be that difficult to pick these people out - the Left only hires fellow travelers, so just look at who hired the holdovers. And of course, connections to Soros are a big red flag, so McMaster is a major fail on most counts.

15 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:37:05 AM by Major Matt Mason (The U.S. Senate - where American freedom goes to die.)

Didn't she already do this, under oath?

quote:

That letter also means that she can be questioned by the Senate, House or ... on all matters that concern her dealing with classified information and peoples names that she may have been responsible for unmasking or leaking. Otherwise, she can say, “I don’t have a security clearance and thus can’t discuss anything.”

21 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:40:39 AM by GreyFriar (Spearhead - 3rd Armored Division 75-78 & 83-87)

Spoiler: It's not.

quote:

To: lodi90

Trump did say that he has a HUGE announcement tonight to make at that rally in West Virginia, maybe the announcement is that he is firing McMaster??

46 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:59:55 AM by Sarah Barracuda

So like 90% of the posts in the thread are either "this is fake news" / "no, Circa is cool and good" or this

quote:

Seems like McMaster is part of the Deep State Coup

Absolutely!

McMaster has given Rice the access she needs to covertly monitor everything that goes on in the Trump administration.

Rice is no longer a government official.

What is his justification for her to still have access to classified information?

So she can report it back to the Obama shadow government?

[link to The Snake video removed]

53 posted on 8/3/2017, 12:09:51 PM by Vlad The Inhaler (We were Trumpin' before Trumpin' was cool.....)

C'mon freep, where's the righteous indignation!?

quote:

What has happened to Donald J Trump????? Someone has to get a message to him... this stuff is not what we voted for!!! One day is one day too long for this kind of stuff to go on! I am a Trump voter.. from day one.. but this is not to my liking at all!!!

61 posted on 8/3/2017, 12:30:43 PM by frnewsjunkie

quote:

I am praying for President Trump and the United States of America.

We knew it would be WAR every day of his administration; and these are some VERY DARK DAYS with the ENEMY INSIDE our lines (esp. Mueller & McMaster).

The President has no choice but to slog through it, I’m afraid. There may not be a quick fix. (What would Generals Kelly and Mattis do if their cohort McMaster were fired??)

In God we trust.

82 posted on 8/3/2017, 3:16:06 PM by Disestablishmentarian

Ugh, this isn't doing it for me.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

quote:

Since when does the Vatican become embroiled in politics?

I seem to recall St. John Paul the Great managed to overthrow an empire simply by being a follower of Christ, and not some political activist.

3 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:17:33 AM by OpusatFR

You can't
I just
You don't

:dawkins101:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Okay, let's try this again. From NSC Purge: McMaster ‘Deeply Hostile to Israel and to Trump’ posted by freeper Syncro

This time it's from Breitbart

the excerpt posted:

Jerusalem Post columnist Caroline Glick wrote Wednesday evening that National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is purging pro-Israel staff from the National Security Council (NSC), turning the administration against President Donald Trump’s policies.

In a Facebook post, Glick noted that “all of these people” whom McMaster has fired this week — Rich Higgins, Derek Harvey, and Ezra Cohen-Watnick — “are pro-Israel and oppose the Iran nuclear deal, positions that Trump holds.”

She noted that the firings were the latest evidence that NSA McMaster is “deeply hostile to Israel and to Trump”:

quote:

According to senior officials aware of his behavior, he constantly refers to Israel as the occupying power and insists falsely and constantly that a country named Palestine existed where Israel is located until 1948 when it was destroyed by the Jews.

Many of you will remember that a few days before Trump’s visit to Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – בנימין נתניהו and his advisers were blindsided when the Americans suddenly told them that no Israeli official was allowed to accompany Trump to the Western Wall.

What hasn’t been reported: it was McMaster who pressured Trump to agree not to let Netanyahu accompany him to the Western Wall. At the time, I and other reporters were led to believe that this was the decision of rogue anti-Israel officers at the US consulate in Jerusalem. But it wasn’t. It was McMaster.

And even that, it works out wasn’t sufficient for McMaster. He pressured Trump to cancel his visit to the Wall and only visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial — ala the Islamists who insist that the only reason Israel exists is European guilt over the Holocaust.

Glick noted that the three latest firings were not McMaster’s first attack on pro-Israel officials, or those critical of radical Islam.

quote:

To: Syncro

This admin is either going to need a whole history text to itself (should we be successful in saving the USA) or it will be written in Arabic one day. And I hate saying this.

8 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:15:13 AM by Yaelle (We have a Crisis of Information in this country. Our enemies hold the megaphone.)

quote:

To: lodi90; RushIsMyTeddyBear; metmom; CynicalBear; SkyPilot; tuffydoodle; tang-soo; righttackle44; ...

McMaster ‘Deeply Hostile to Israel and to Trump’

WHAT could possibly go wrong?

(deep sigh - literally)

Sorry Bible Prophecy ping list - looks like we needed another one, IMHO

18 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:21:20 AM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ....)

quote:

To: LIConFem

“Don’t know why Trump didn’t purge DC of any/all Obama (and even some Bush) holdovers when he first took office.”

Why do people keep asking this idiotic question? 96% plus of the irreparably corrupt fed govt ACTUALLY VOTED FOR THAT TREASONOUS HARPY.

That’s bush, clinton, & O’bunghole holdovers...that’s TOTAL CORRUPTION.

42 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:38:09 AM by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America. Treat them accordingly.)

quote:

quote:

Do you realize the number of traitors to our country that have been exposed during the Trump era.

I cannot believe these traitors to the country can get any sleep at night. Hypocrites.

In the words of Jesus, a brood of vipers. They are white washed sepulchers full of dead men’s bones.

44 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:40:31 AM by johnk (faithful with little....)

Amen.

Politics is synchronizing more and more with the Bible and Biblical prophecy.

When they completely merge there will be grave consequences.

48 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:48:29 AM by Syncro (Facts is facts)

There are then a bunch of posts in a row about how Trump really sucks at hiring good people.

quote:

To: shelterguy

I can’t believe he still has a job.

I can't believe how poorly Trump is doing at finding the right underlings to get things dome properly. That was always one of his supposed great strengths in the business world, finding exceptional people, delegating tasks to them, and letting them perform excellently without micro-managing them. The last 6 months have been a nightmare, instead, as far as staffing goes. Hiring Reince Priebus was just one of his many patently obvious hiring blunders.

52 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:52:29 AM by Teacher317 (We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men)

Some courage from a 2007 regdate.

quote:

At this point, I am beginning to think that Trump is incompetent. The way the Scaramucci/Priebus/Spicer episode was handled, and not firing Muller, McMaster etc., seems to indicate that Trump does not have a good instinct for selecting good people, or letting bad ones go.

55 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:54:09 AM by ThinkingBuddha

The thread then goes on to wonder why Trump likes generals so much, something everyone outside has noticed as well.

Hmph. This still isn't doing it for me. They're all :ohdear: instead of :byodood:. Sad.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

insists falsely and constantly that a country named Palestine existed where Israel is located until 1948 when it was destroyed by the Jews.
I remember the 50th anniversary celebrations in 1998, was everyone involved Fake Jews? :ohdear:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

More from this thread.

quote:

To: Nothingburger

Trump is the greatest patriot of our generation, but I think we’ve lost our country.

The Swamp people are dedicated to the overthrow of president Trump.

But they don't really have an end game.

If they destroy President Trump there will be collateral damage and they will be responsible for the eventual destruction of the United States.

There will still be land, a country and people but it will not be the constitutional republic we inherited from the founders and the patriots who built it and protected it for 241 years.

53 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:32:03 PM by Vlad The Inhaler (We were Trumpin' before Trumpin' was cool.....)

Yes, it's almost as if the government is full of people that are freaking out that Trump is loving incompetent and are trying to demonstrate the depth of his incompetence to the American people.

quote:

To: poinq; HarleyLady27

Manafort, is my bet.

However, my focus is the curiosity that nothing gets leaked from Mueller’s investigation, but all things Trump says both foreign and domestic is leaked and selectively timed for release by the media.

57 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:34:56 PM by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education/Academia are the farm team for more Marxists coming... infinitum.)

quote:

To: raiderboy

All the legal, historical and Constitutional requirements and precedents will not deter those engineering this barely disguised coup attempt. Almost the entire elite establishment in this country wants Trump gone, and our Deplorables movement along with him. They will stop at nothing. I believe that if they can’t do it through phony investigations, they will do it with violence.

58 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:37:23 PM by Avalon Memories (The question about fighting back is not what average people can to do, but how to do we do it?)

Oh yes, this is what I needed.

quote:

To: Jimmy The Snake

There will be hell to pay if they think we’re going to take this quietly. If they try removing this man from office over NOTHING or taking down everyone around him over NOTHING the sissy boys in the GOPe and the evil bastard Dems will pay. They won’t know what f*cking hit them. Throw everyone out who doesn’t end this ASAP.

60 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:38:04 PM by snarkytart

this_is_what_freepers_actually_believe.png

quote:

quote:

To: Vlad The Inhaler

I don’t know.

I can see that after 2 years and billions of dollars wasted, the only thing Mueller and his trolls will find is that there was no Russian connection.

Except we all know he won’t stop at that.

It’s just a matter of time before they turn their attention to Trump and his businesses and his personal finances.

Will they find some dirt there? Sure. But nothing of any real consequence.

That won’t matter. All the dems and the Fake News Media will be on about is impeachment over some 1983 “fraudulent expense” on a tax return.

69 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:44:54 PM by Responsibility2nd

Oh, ok, sure.

quote:

To: Renegade

This announcement was done purposely to preempt the big scandal that is about to errupt tomorrow after sessions releases names of the leaks! Also Trump was supposed to have a big announcement at the rally!

70 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:45:43 PM by RoseofTexas

Freep opinions: The justice system working is evidence that we are in a banana republic.

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE.for God’s sake supoena Seth Rich’s computer he is the one that leaked EVERYTHING To wikileaks

The UniParty oligarchs don’t care....this is their narrative and they are sticking with it.

This is further confirmation that we now live in a true Banana Republic.

Unfreakingbeleivable.

72 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:48:01 PM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)

So, so afraid of those internet comments.

quote:

This is not going over well with commetors on the internet. This coup is going to end very, very badly.

74 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:49:35 PM by Lady Heron

This is why echo chambers are bad, folks. Original formatting.

quote:

To: poinq

Everyone is assuming they are going after the Trump White House. Are we sure? Could they be going after someone else?

My thoughts exactly. It would seem that any investigation into Russian collusion and interference in our election would have to involve the DNC hack, possibly Seth Rich, the Awan brothers, and maybe even Debbie Washerwoman.

77 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:51:56 PM by SOSCEO

This is also why echo chambers are bad.

quote:

and yet it is failing miserably. Huge rally tonight in West Virginia. The turn out will be legion. We will crush these bastards like bugs. The whole thing has turned people right to Trump. He will win 2020 by 30 %. Pray for defeat of the satanists. God is with US!!

79 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:53:30 PM by raiderboy

:freep:

quote:

Democrats are despicable.. They will _create_ bogus charges against Trump White House because they are of a ‘means to an end’ mentality. Their end is total Power and Control.. They care Nothing about the TRUTH. They care Nothing about what is Best for America.. And as for all the do-nothing SOB Republicans in Congress, they will pay in Primary. Our country will not go down.. Mark my words.. Patriots will come out of the woodwork to save her.

86 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:01:35 PM by DivineMomentsOfTruth

Look, my dude, I know this is your schtick and all, but maybe you should tone it down a couple notches?

quote:

Wow. Robert Mueller is in VIOLATION OF THE LAW for his conflict of interest in this matter and.. NO ONE IN THE DOJ OR CONGRESS CARES.

If the DEMONRATS want CIVIL WAR by trying to remove Trump, THEY WILL GET ONE. AND A BIG, BEAUTIFUL AND BLOODY CIVIL WAR.

87 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:02:01 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

Now this is a post I didn't expect on freep.

quote:

To: CivilWarBrewing

If the DEMONRATS want CIVIL WAR by trying to remove Trump, THEY WILL GET ONE. AND A BIG, BEAUTIFUL AND BLOODY CIVIL WAR.

There will be no Civil War II. No one who is a patriot of this country has the guts to pull the trigger.

92 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:04:29 PM by CatOwner

Best post in the thread.

quote:

To: TheNext

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton should be appointed DOJ AG. He knows more about Team Clinton’s crimes than Jeff Sessions or anyone else in the DOJ. Then watch Team Clinton sweat bullets.

98 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:09:58 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

This is your brain on political tribalism. Any questions?

quote:

To: laplata

Yep it will manufacture anything to get the GJ to indict and then with endless power and money and endless headlines of the indictments this will get DJT son if it doesn’t get him. The f***ing trash in DC will pay.

110 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:18:03 PM by snarkytart

I loving wish Ryan and the turtle were collaborating with the Democrats, maybe then we'd be getting poo poo done. Let's also not delude ourselves into thinking Trump wouldn't sign anything they pass anyway.

quote:

To: Charles Martel

Yes there is, but I wonder how many will turn out when what is needed are torches and pitchforks around the Capitol? Trump needs to turn out the base, starting tonight, or Mueller and the Uniparty are going to create whatever is needed to remove the President from office. They have already really slowed down his agenda and Ryan and McConnell are clearly collaborating with the Democrats. Trump is really a third party President and neither the Rats nor the establishment Republicans want him in office.

111 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:21:19 PM by Truth29

Mueller following the evidence means ... people are getting microchip implants? :tinfoil:

quote:

AMENDMENT 4

Either the 4th Amendment exists or it does not??

People are safe from illegal search,
and their papers secure.

King George & Mueller are committing illegal search.

Nobody cares about Amendment 4?? Why is that??
Nobody mentions Amendment 4 and King George.

You folks will all be chipped, sooner more than later.
Attack on Trump is an attack on you.
Here comes the chip.

113 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:24:53 PM by TheNext (Deep State are Lunatics)

I'm choosing not to look at the context for this side post in the middle of a slapfight. Be sure to read the usernames. Freep, ladies and gents.

quote:

To: CatOwner

Awwww, you’re angry. Dissapointed. Good for you. Now go play with your drat cats.

121 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:35:31 PM by TalBlack

This is what freep thinks Trump is capable of.

quote:

To: raiderboy

“This is a witch hunt gone berserk and it must be stomped in the mud!!”

The best way for Trump to deal with this, in my opinion, is to use his bully pulpit in a way not expected of him - to be calmer and more measured than those who are trying to sink him. I think he would be well-served to have a chat with the American people to say something along the lines of:

‘I am doing my best to fulfill what I've promised you. It's a very dysfunctional environment here in Washington, and this is unfortunate for you and your families. I promise to you here again that I will continue to fight for you for as long as I am honored with the privilege of doing so. We are making progress, and we will succeed. I also want to tell the American people, unequivocally, that my unwavering commitment and allegiance is to the United States of America, the country I love and would give my life for. I have never, and would not ever collude with any foreign power. It's not something I would ever consider, and is against every fiber of who I am as a person and an American citizen.

I ran for this office not because I thought it would enrich me - as it has some others before me, but because I truly believed that we were becoming lost as a nation - and too divided. Let's move forward together and fix the problems that prevent us from being the best that we can be. I also ask, that instead of focusing on the faults in our great nation, that we treasure what is great about it, and work together to make it better - in order to form a more perfect union’.

He needs to diffuse the toxicity, and rise above the pettiness around him.

124 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:40:18 PM by neverevergiveup

One interesting thing about the amazing failure of the ACA replacement bills were how unpopular they were. Republican voters were allowed to become informed about the actual good things in the ACA instead of nothing but gloom and doom, and this then combined with the absurdly stupid cuts to Medicaid. The actual support levels for the replacement bills were something stupidly low, like in the 15% range. You can bet that freep is the embodiment of that 15%. How can we guess this? From this post, of course.

quote:

To: Bryan24

And they have to box Trump in before October 1st, which is when Trump refuses to fund the insurance companies ObamaCare bailout, removes Congress's waiver from ObamaCare and when Trump shuts down the government by refusing to raise the debt ceiling and/or refusing to sign a budget CR which will give him the ability to terminate civil service protected Deep State & Obama embedded employees for being nonessential.

126 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:42:57 PM by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

Jesus, what has the RWM been feeding them?

quote:

Mueller should be under investigation. He is a first class liar and crook.

127 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:43:14 PM by mulligan

Enjoy this delightful mental image.

quote:

This entire “scandal” is like watching a slow motion beheading with a dull sword.

...Except we as Trump supporters are NOT going to let the beheading happen!! How dare these leftist @ssholes try to take our votes away and nullify the election of our great POTUS, Donald J Trump!!

Similar analogy to yours and true story (interesting digression): When Elizabeth I had Mary Stewart executed, it wasn’t done by a French swordsman as with Anne Boleyn. Mary leaned over the chopping block and the executioner holding an axe missed slightly on the first chop. So he had to chop a second time, and even then, the head wasn’t completely detached. Finally, the executioner lifted Mary’s severed head by her hair, which was actually a wig. He shouted “God save the Queen!” as her bald head fell out of the wig and rolled across the execution platform.

Gruesome and ghoulish, somehow reminds me of what Kathy Griffith deserves.

133 posted on 8/3/2017, 2:52:55 PM by RooRoobird20 ("Democrats haven't been this angry since Republicans freed the slaves.")

quote:

To: Lurking Libertarian

“Ken Starr was appointed to investigate the Whitewater land deal, and wound up finding Monica Lewinsky.”

Lewinsky was the smoke screen, the diversion that allowed Starr and the media to drop Clinton’s real crimes down a memory hole.

139 posted on 8/3/2017, 3:09:00 PM by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

quote:

To: rfp1234

But the Donald Jr. meeting took place in NYC. If that’s the subject of the GJ, why did they choose DC?

So they could stack the Grand Jury with Trump Haters.

Washington DC is 49% black and 8.3% Hispanic.

In the 2016 election Washington DC voted 93.8% for Hillary Clinton and only 4.1% for President Trump.

Imagine the makeup and politics of the Grand Jury drawn from that population.

144 posted on 8/3/2017, 3:18:03 PM by Vlad The Inhaler (We were Trumpin' before Trumpin' was cool.....)

I will never tire of "why aren't they investigating all of my favorite conspiracy theories!?!?!"

quote:

I just don’t understand why Trump didn’t fire Mueller after Comey testified. Washington is hopelessly corrupt to the core. This isn’t at all about doing what’s right. This is about removing Trump by any means possible. Taking every avenue to destroy Trump. This is about sedition, coup. That’s all it is. I just don’t understand why Trump hasn’t named four or five SP’s to investigate Susan Rice, the Clintons, Seth Rich, Debbie S,the IRS scandal, and on and on and on. Investigate the investigators. They are destroying people for political power. The media, Hollywood, the Democrats, the GOP are all enemies of America. Trump needs to understand this is a civil War. All the crimes of the left need to be exposed.

158 posted on 8/3/2017, 3:54:32 PM by SouthernFreePatriot

This seems to be a pretty good summary of the current freep view of the world.

quote:

To: TianaHighrider

We’ve been played big time by Obama, Dems, GOPE, NSA, CIA, FBI.
Obama changed the rules to allow confidential information to be released, unmasking of 1,000 people. Leaks to the press, cooperation of the press to pound the Russia collusion theory.

Got rid of Flynn, Sessions recused himself. Nunes raced to get confidential information, resulting in him having to recuse himself.

McMasters getting rid of Trump supporters, giving Rice her security clearance back.

Trump has some of the best attorneys yet McMaster is allowed to do what he is doing.

GOPE siding with the Dems so Trump can’t do his promises to America.

The news silence on Pakistani IT scandal, Wasserman, etc.

Not one of Obama’s people indicted at this point. They skate. GOP not pressing any charges, not stopping the hearings. They cave every time.

16 lawyers with ties to Clinton and Obama allowed to investigate under Mueller. Rosenstein doesn’t feel there is a conflict of interest. Does nothing.

Today transcripts of Trump and Mexico President released with Trump telling Pres of Mexico to say “they won’t pay for the wall”.

The only thing we managed to do was slow down the death of our country. 62 million people voted to try and turn things around but we are defenseless against the deep state.

Trump is allowing McMaster to do what he is doing and I don’t understand why.

163 posted on 8/3/2017, 4:05:24 PM by Engedi

quote:

To: crusher

Being President is not like being a New York real estate grifter.

Why are you slandering our president at a time such as this?

Grifter? Do you even know what a grifter is? I truly hope you don't, because it's something I wouldn't even call most RINOs, let alone a patriot like Trump.

167 posted on 8/3/2017, 4:16:38 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

Oh jeez

quote:

If it’s open season to investigate Presidents after they are elected it’s time to investigate Obama and his phony birth certificate!

184 posted on 8/3/2017, 5:29:47 PM by jacob allen

Anyway, the thread is still active, but slowing down. Might be worth another look later.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
One more post from that thread, just to give a reminder about the way freep thinks about leadership skills.

quote:

To: DAVEY CROCKETT

Just wait Sessions will surprise you. We also just got Wray voted for in the FBI.

I hope it's a good surprise.

He really needs to do something decisive to salvage his reputation and career.

Historically most legislators do not make the transition to leadership roles in the executive branch very well.

They spend their careers in the legislature in communal working relationships; compromising, horse trading, siting in committees, consensus building and using obscure rules to manipulate outcomes.

In a leadership role they need to function in ways almost exactly the opposite of that.

An effective leader is out front, carrying the burden of acting alone, singularly responsible for the outcome, and must have the ability to act independently and decisively.

190 posted on 8/3/2017, 5:59:11 PM by Vlad The Inhaler (We were Trumpin' before Trumpin' was cool.....)

Authoritarians.

fake edit: I lied, one more

quote:

To: rodguy911

They will never touch our elected president. We will not permit it. This is the greatest thing that could havehappened for his massive reelection. people are now PISSED!!My wife is livid!! You don’t want my wife livid!!

201 posted on 8/3/2017, 6:29:37 PM by raiderboy

I'm not afraid of your wife, my dude

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

McGlockenshire posted:

One more post from that thread, just to give a reminder about the way freep thinks about leadership skills.

Authoritarians.

fake edit: I lied, one more

I'm not afraid of your wife, my dude

But she's livid!!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Georgia Peach posted:

To: TigerLikesRooster
Although I doubt the Republicans can find anyone who speaks the Asian Language (as they probably see it), this does present a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to make a play for their votes. Offer their kids EQUAL OPPORTUNITY - the same play the Dems made successfully for black votes.

And don’t sell the Asians short, they now have half the population in the US as blacks - in other words, they are a HUGE minority group...but right now they’re owned by the Dems, simply because the idiot Republicans can’t think of a way to reach them.

39 posted on 8/1/2017, 11:16:07 PM by BobL (In Honor of the NeverTrumpers, I declare myself as FR's first 'Imitation NeverTrumper')

This didn't get the attention it deserves, but :lol:

"Why are Republicans so incompetent at getting the Asians to vote for us? It's as easy as just learning the Asian Language, right? Dumb Republican politicans, not putting in the effort to learn Asian Language to get those easy Asian votes for our white supremacist ethnostate dream"

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and say I think he meant language metaphorically, as in what would the Asian American voter base want to hear? And chose really bad wording.

That said it still shows a profound ignorance of why their party sucks at minority outreach.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

triwolf posted:

The corruption and treason are so pervasive that there is no peaceful solution possible.

"Grandpa, what do you say is the sign that our country is lost to corruption?"

"Someone who won the election despite losing the popular vote and having a record disapproval rating from the populace is having the election investigated for fraud."

triwolf
May 9, 2008
We know the DEMONRATS are evil, but what's worse? RINOs! Senate blocks Trump from making recess appointments

I wish liberals were able to resist a good circular firing squad as well as this guy thinks.

quote:

Republicans are now as bad as Democrats. At least the evil Democrats don’t eat their own. God, please punish these people.

17 posted on 8/3/2017, 9:40:10 PM by SkyPilot ("I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

As someone who works walking distance from the White House pls don't bomb DC thanks

quote:

Maybe Trump should drop a MOAB on the Senate and do us all a favor.

3 posted on 8/3/2017, 9:34:26 PM by Rome2000(SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

Ok, maybe not a bomb, how about a dictatorship?

quote:

Which is why we are witnessing in real time the END OF THE REPUBLIC.

History teaches only a DICTATORSHIP can save the nation.

50 posted on 8/3/2017, 9:54:17 PM by Rome2000(SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

Yes, gently caress corn, definitely.

quote:

Corn is on the poo poo list also.

59 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:00:29 PM by TribalPrincess2U (0bama's agenda�Divide and conquer seems to be working.)

My enjoyment of this .... FRiend's unhappiness is marred by their ellipse .... abuse.

quote:

..... Unfortunately .... I’m really beginning to think at this point this new administration has now been neutered ..... There are now too many spot fires to put out and the momentum is increasing exponentially. I wish I were wrong but it appears there will be no stopping this Coup d’état because of this momentum.

124 posted on 8/3/2017, 10:57:58 PM by R_Kangel ( "A Nation of Sheep ..... Will Beget ..... a Nation Ruled by Wolves.")

:iceburn:

quote:

This country is heading toward civil war

What? No it's not. The Senate just voted unanimously on this measure. The worst that will happen are some posts in all caps on Free Republic and possibly a few tweets. 

129 posted on 8/3/2017, 11:12:20 PM by plain talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

triwolf posted:

We know the DEMONRATS are evil, but what's worse? RINOs! Senate blocks Trump from making recess appointments

I wish liberals were able to resist a good circular firing squad as well as this guy thinks.

As someone who works walking distance from the White House pls don't bomb DC thanks

Ok, maybe not a bomb, how about a dictatorship?

Yes, gently caress corn, definitely.

My enjoyment of this .... FRiend's unhappiness is marred by their ellipse .... abuse.

:iceburn:

Which history class did that person take that said dictatorships were a good thing?