Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hey whoever recommended Marvin Gaye's What's Going On album, thanks - this is some really easy listening.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24tnfs

heard it through the grapevine with isolated vocals

dude had a voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

brugroffil posted:

when you've lost the Gorilla Cum man...

easy cum easy go

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im not a pro-trump guy okay, not a pro-trum- by the way trump is doing things, big things if you see the news which is fake, but im not a pro trump guy okay *sucks in teeth and pauses like a bad actor* excuse me... :sniff:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/893118277718769665

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/893100603685076994

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

a.lo posted:

people keep saying miller is only 31 but clearly this shows a miserable looking young teen during the 60s?

Those pics are from his year book which I'm assuming had lots of black and white pictures.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
someone replaced trump's brain with one of laura loomer's rotten tires

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

brugroffil posted:

when you've lost the Gorilla Cum man...

i am no man

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ekster posted:

thing is most countries and especially its allies are very much dependent on the US so i doubt they'll ever go that far

I get that and that's why I said maybe just don't show a full measure of respect.

But at the same time, I'd think that if enough world leaders stepped up and said 'we aren't going to work with this dumb rear end in a top hat', then maybe Congress would sit up and listen. After all, we need those countries to be dependent on us so it's kind of a two way street.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

reminds me of europe going full "actually i was part of the resistance and i love jews" right after WWII

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Those pics are from his year book which I'm assuming had lots of black and white pictures.

jesus christ at that yearbook quote

also miller's hairline is still hilarious

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zegermans posted:

dude had a voice

noted, esp cause i prefer the 60s Marvin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I'm older than Miller and my yearbook was in color, I'm just assuming people are doing that b&w filter poo poo

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"If I've lost gorilla cum, I've lost Middle America"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

noted, esp cause i prefer the 60s Marvin

Jesse L. Martin is gonna do a Marvin Gaye movie soon and I heard him sing on the Flash, I think its workable

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ekster posted:

reminds me of europe going full "actually i was part of the resistance and i love jews" right after WWII

but it's like ... August 2017. This is makes him Rudolf Hess?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

zegermans posted:

Trump speaks worse than Lucas dialogue

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Steven Miller is like 8 days older than me. When she saw him on TV for the first time yesterday, my wife guessed he was 46.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

zegermans posted:

dude had a voice

It always bums me out that Marvin Gaye was killed by his dad.

At 12:38 p.m. (PST) on April 1, 1984, while Gaye was in his bedroom, his father Marvin Gay Sr. shot Gaye in the heart and then in his left shoulder, the latter shot taken at point-blank range.[98][99] Minutes earlier, the two men had been involved in a physical altercation when Gaye intervened in a fight between his parents. The first shot proved to be fatal. Gaye was pronounced dead at 1:01 p.m. (PST) after his body arrived at California Hospital Medical Center, one day short of what would have been his 45th birthday.[100] [99]

After Gaye's funeral, his body was cremated at Forest Lawn Memorial Park at the Hollywood Hills; his ashes were later scattered into the Pacific Ocean.[101] Initially charged with first-degree murder, Gay Sr.'s charges dropped to voluntary manslaughter following a diagnosis of a brain tumor and Gaye's autopsy revealing the singer had drugs in his system.[102] Marvin Gay Sr. was later sentenced to a suspended six-year sentence and probation. He died at a nursing home in 1998

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

*Girl about to bring him home from the bar until she sees that tat* ok

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Putin was a pleasant call.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i actually think that the whole healthcare thing hurt trump pretty seriously in a lot of different ways, but i'm not about to pronounce him dead politically or anything

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
spice man leavith

https://twitter.com/tpm/status/893120840979673090

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm older than Miller and my yearbook was in color, I'm just assuming people are doing that b&w filter poo poo

I'm older than Miller and my yearbook was mostly black and white. Maybe not everyone has fancy Pittsburgh yearbooks?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

boethius posted:

easy cum easy go

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

fatherboxx posted:

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise

Must not've been that wise if he chose a name like that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

honky.jpg

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

See? Charity is always available for the poors as long as they take the soup.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I'm older than Miller and my yearbook was mostly black and white. Maybe not everyone has fancy Pittsburgh yearbooks?

no you just got the Bad Yearbook

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

and Gaye's autopsy revealing the singer had drugs in his system.

good to see we were no angeling murder victims back then too

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

Jesse L. Martin is gonna do a Marvin Gaye movie soon and I heard him sing on the Flash, I think its workable

they had better cast a fkn good tammi terrell then

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

Must not've been that wise if he chose a name like that

Darth Pedophile The Chaste

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
luv 2 local milk

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I grew up in unfancy northeastern PA Magachudland

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Schnorkles posted:

i actually think that the whole healthcare thing hurt trump pretty seriously in a lot of different ways, but i'm not about to pronounce him dead politically or anything

do you mean with the republican establishment or his base? or both?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

dude had a voice

[unignores zegermans]

You're a cool guy, guy. Regards to the kid.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

coming soon to an EO court case near you:

Turnbull: Absolutely. We have, as you know, taken a very strong line on national security and border protection here and when I was speaking with Jared Kushner just the other day and one of your immigration advisors in the White House we reflected on how our policies have helped to inform your approach. We are very much of the same mind. It is very interesting to know how you prioritize the minorities in your Executive Order. This is exactly what we have done with the program to bring in 12,000 Syrian refugees, 90% of which will be Christians. It will be quite deliberate and the position I have taken – I have been very open about it – is that it is a tragic fact of life that when the situation in the Middle East settles down – the people that are going to be most unlikely to have a continuing home are those Christian minorities. We have seen that in Iraq and so from our point of view, as a final destination for refugees, that is why we prioritize. It is not a sectarian thing. It is recognition of the practical political realities. We have a similar perspective in that respect.

Trump: Do you know four years ago Malcom, I was with a man who does this for a living. He was telling me, before the migration, that if you were a Christian from Syria, you had no chance of coming to the United States. Zero. They were the ones being persecuted. When I say persecuted, I mean their heads were being chopped off. If you were a Muslim we have nothing against Muslims, but if you were a Muslim you were not persecuted at least to the extent – but if you were a Muslim from Syria that was the number one place to get into the United States from. That was the easiest thing. But if you were a Christian from Syria you have no chance of getting into the United States. I just thought it was an incredible statistic. Totally true – and you have seen the same thing. It is incredible.

*3 months later*

Trump: gonna deport these IRaqi Christians who voted for me

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
luv 2 hang out and drink milk with my c-spam poster friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning

lmao that last tweet

• Locked thread