Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

support the local dairy farmers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

live long and prosper

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Schnorkles posted:

i actually think that the whole healthcare thing hurt trump pretty seriously in a lot of different ways, but i'm not about to pronounce him dead politically or anything

Oh go on.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
So we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

muffin top gum man waddling out

Mariana Horchata posted:

they had better cast a fkn good tammi terrell then

:shrug: <--- click

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Jack Del Huevos posted:

do you mean with the republican establishment or his base? or both?

both

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
have there been other leaks with detailed transcripts between non-retarded world leaders?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Those pics are from his year book which I'm assuming had lots of black and white pictures.

I'm make that face too if I had to wear a TOS uniform for Halloween instead of a TNG or DS9 uniform

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

thank god

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Jim

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

I'm leaving and I'm not sharing this bag of cinnamon Orbit with ANY OF YOU LOSERS

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

also galaxy brain: dying young (Gaye, Mercury, etc) removed the stain of desperately trying to since classics after vocal decline ala Steve Perry, Elton John, Bruce Dickinson, etc.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

America's Leading Mindset Expert Abandons Trump, Maintains Emotional Control

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

luv 2 hang out and drink milk with my c-spam poster friends

well i hope its chocolate milk at least with a straw so u can blow bubbles

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm make that face too if I had to wear a TOS uniform for Halloween instead of a TNG or DS9 uniform

go voyager uniform, for full war criminal cosplay

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol someone got to him on VK and was like "beeg peevot, tramp eez as we say radioactive and handlers are working to remove from seet-chu-a-shun"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:byewhore:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Ekster posted:

reminds me of europe going full "actually i was part of the resistance and i love jews" right after WWII

Interesting and fun fact -- every Wehrmacht soldier the Allies captured as they drove to the east were actually Czech.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

He feels that he's made it very clear, apparently.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

zegermans posted:

also galaxy brain: dying young (Gaye, Mercury, etc) removed the stain of desperately trying to since classics after vocal decline ala Steve Perry, Elton John, Bruce Dickinson, etc.

I saw iron maiden a couple weeks ago and Dickinson sounds pretty okay?

Especially since he had the throat cancer

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm glad the party that represents people like tayne has lost control of all branches of the government including the supreme court

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Those pics are from his year book which I'm assuming had lots of black and white pictures.

god imagine being that terrible of a nerd you use that as your hs quote

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Opioids have met their match in Thoughts & Prayers

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zegermans posted:

i just thought of how amazing a Filipino Elton John would be...im sure he exists

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
think of how terrible it would have been if hillary had been able to appoint three justices

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/893121407042846721

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
2017..... boy i dunno

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

Spicer’s rationale for resigning rather than dealing with Scaramucci was initially murky, but rapidly became clear after the newly minted communications director told a New Yorker reporter that he planned to “loving kill all the leakers.”

so pathetic

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

leonard cohen and bob dylan both developed quite gravelly voices too

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

i could see the republicans start ignoring trump's agenda and just start pushing their own legislation through but i'm not sure about his base of crazies leaving him tbh

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yinlock posted:

go voyager uniform, for full war criminal cosplay

By the time Voyager came out, Star Trek was my secret shame

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

safely sodomized posted:

god imagine being that terrible of a nerd you use that as your hs quote

miller seems to have been astoundingly racist from birth, it's almost amazing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

actually im glad we didnt do yearbook quotes cus id def have some angsty bob dylan lyric as mine

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

miller in a la forge visor

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'd like to see it play out in approval polls and such but trump's "base" or whatever you want to call it in the rural rust belt, for instance, was fundamentally counting on him fixing healthcare. a whole bunch of news articles about the "TRUMPS BASE IS STICKING WITH HIM" basically had the thesis of "they don't give a gently caress about russia, but they are worried about affording healthcare and everyone dying from opiates" and u have him pushing a bill that's going to literally kill everyone and at the same time his deal making persona gets kind of spectacularly blown up because governing is hard.

idk it just seems like a major wound that he's going to struggle to recover from.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

support the local dairy farmers

The largest number of U.S. dairy farms in 2008 (21,200) consisted of operations with 1 to 29 head of cows, but the farms whose herds totaled over 2,000 head produced 30.5 percent of the milk supply. In fact, nearly 52 percent of U.S. milk cows belong to a dairy operation whose herd is over 500 head of cows, and 57 percent of the milk produced in the United States comes from dairy herds of over 500 cows. (Census of Agriculture 2009)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

don't you have a tumor to be dying from

• Locked thread