Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012
Well I ain't no face doctor or nothin' but I reckon it's a safe bet green shirt was taking his meals through a straw for a couple of months after that photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Are sports goers allow to sue the poo poo out of the team when something like that happens?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

e: gently caress, someone already posted that

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Choco1980 posted:

Are sports goers allow to sue the poo poo out of the team when something like that happens?
There is no way there aren't disclaimers in the fine print.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

There is no way there aren't disclaimers in the fine print.

It's on the tickets

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cacafuego posted:

Didn't Randbrick get dunked on mercilessly like 10 years ago in helldump or am I misremembering?

i think you may have misremembered. randbrick was the dunker, and not in a "nyeeeerhhh we need to run this guy out of helldump" jeb lund sort of way

probably got banned for making funny posts at some point

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

oldpainless posted:

stop hiring the weak and the sick

Sir Lemming posted:

More like old... ... ...painless

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

A lawyer once threatened to sue the Cleveland Browns because he got hit by a paper airplane during a game

the response:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

There's a great satisfaction in replying to some dumbass bullshit with a perfectly crafted letter.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Improbable Lobster posted:

han and luke hosed and chewbacca watched

Powaqoatse posted:

keep going

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Han shot first

I realize I'm in the middle there but the funny is around me, so gently caress it

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Powaqoatse posted:

I realize I'm in the middle there but the funny is around me, so gently caress it

You're doing the Lord's work

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Not only is it printed on the tickets, but these signs are everywhere:

http://imgur.com/a/rxRpB

(I cannot for the life of me ever remember how to embed an image. It used to be so easy! :(

RCarr has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Aug 5, 2017

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

RCarr posted:

Not only is it printed on the tickets, but these signs are everywhere:

http://imgur.com/a/rxRpB

(I cannot for the life of me ever remember how to embed an image. It used to be so easy! :(

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

http://imgur.com/JnOSjQc is the link imgur gives me.

Are you manually going in and changing the "http" to "https", adding the "i." before "imgur", and then adding ".jpg" at the end, or am I missing something? You used to just be able to copy and paste the link imgur gives you, no?

Edit: Oh I see, you need to find the "get share links" area which is hidden behind an arrow!

RCarr has a new favorite as of 15:23 on Aug 5, 2017

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If you right-click and select "Copy Image Address" then pasting it will give the [img] tags automatically. No need for that bullshit arrow.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

mind the walrus posted:

If you right-click and select "Copy Image Address" then pasting it will give the [img] tags automatically. No need for that bullshit arrow.

This is how I do it.

Also, walrus, I'm totally in love with your new avatar.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RCarr posted:

http://imgur.com/JnOSjQc is the link imgur gives me.

Are you manually going in and changing the "http" to "https", adding the "i." before "imgur", and then adding ".jpg" at the end, or am I missing something? You used to just be able to copy and paste the link imgur gives you, no?

Edit: Oh I see, you need to find the "get share links" area which is hidden behind an arrow!

If it's in your imgur account, you just have to click on the image and it'll give you the URL in a list of various appropriate forms :shrug:.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Drag the image into a new tab.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Drag the image into a new tab.

Testing

Edit: Awesome, thank you! That makes it nice and simple.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Alchenar posted:

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the Military History thread!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

canyoneer posted:

The original title to Super Hornio Brothers 2 was Dicky Dicky Panic

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just watched that movie the other day. I always forget how damned funny it is.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Do you guys know a poster named "Ardent Communist"? He's making GBS threads up the MilHist thread in A&T and his post history says he posts here a lot. Can one of you come get him and put him back in his cage so we can go back to debating about intermediate cartridges?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If it's in your imgur account, you just have to click on the image and it'll give you the URL in a list of various appropriate forms :shrug:.

Right click on the image -> copy image address

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

I just watched that movie the other day. I always forget how damned funny it is.

The great thing about any movie with Peter Sellers, really, is that it gets funnier the older you get. :unsmith:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The great thing about any movie with Peter Sellers, really, is that it gets funnier the older you get. :unsmith:
I don't know, I still hate "Being There." I guess I'm not there yet.

Strangelove is loving hysterical, which is amazing because it's drier than a nun's bible.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TEABAG INTO THE POT. IT’S VILE-rear end BLACK CHAI AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START STEEPING THE TEA ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, KARATE BASTARD. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME MILK AND SUGAR OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY USED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS LIFEHACK. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY FAVORITE THREAD AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON SA CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE HACKS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 45 MINUTES INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wheres the funny

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

You don't want to get into a game of disgusting chicken with the girl who leaves her shits out for you to clean up like the world's worst cat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Man I'm so sick of people posting about Pick.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

this is like watching a corporate twitter account use memes

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

this is like watching a corporate twitter account use memes

ngl, I chuckled at this, so the corporate twitter account is nearly sentient at this point :ninja:

e: and Karate Bastard's post just reminded me of the quote, what can I say.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Aug 7, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

ngl, I chuckled at this, so the corporate twitter account is nearly sentient at this point :ninja:

The tweet has come to life! :aaaaa:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Those lowercase ng of MORNIng slay me every time. Like it's proof that the original oeuvre was furiously stabbed out with one finger always on "Shift" until they finally got too excited and used both their typing fingers

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Squidster posted:

My understanding is that Coloured referred to anybody who was mixed-race, whether that was Asian-Dutch, German-Zulu, etc. It was a pretty sizeable chunk of the population. Unlike Black folks, they were allowed to vote under Apartheit, but only as long as they voted for White candidates.

EDIT: oh poo poo the Coloured community also invented the Koeksister! Koeksisters are an iconic SA pastry made from braided dough infused with a cartoonishly American quantity of sugar. They're great.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Now I'm hungry for shrimp.

:allears:

Edit:

Dienes posted:

There was a study where they took average adults, put them in a room, took away their phone, and said "We'd like you to just wait quietly in this room for 10 minutes. If you hit that button on the table, it'll shock you, FYI."

Over half the men in the study shocked themselves multiple times, one nearly 70 times in 10 minutes. If people are happy to shock themselves out of boredom no poo poo a rat will want heroin.

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 04:09 on Aug 8, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

Sarah MacLachlan: "No, of course I don't actually like dogs. Despite everything I try, they love ME and follow me around because they think I love THEM. I don't do those commercials because I care, I need the money to clean up all the dog poop around my property because the dogs won't leave me alone!"

alnilam posted:

"In the arms of an angel, fly away from here" isn't a narrative, it's an imperative directed at the dogs

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

I thought Flanker was gathering money to go shoot poachers as a war tourist mercenary rhino guard, not make a documentary. Or was that someone else I'm thinking of?

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Lol did you guys really crowdfund a guy to go shoot impoverished brown people overseas?

That Works posted:

Ahem that is called 'paying taxes' sir.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

:vincefallingbackoffchair:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

dpack_1 posted:

:vincefallingbackoffchair: