Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Lmao at thinking Zuckerberg will be worse for privacy rights than existing politicians

Like the permanent drones following every American will be implemented sooner but that's only because the old rear end perverts in Congress don't understand the cyber very well, not because they don't want to do it

The NSA already exists y'all, you're closing the barn door after the cows bolted (a folksy saying focus tested with rigor and machine efficiency to maximize polling in Wisconsin)

Edit: not saying he won't be bad or privacy doesn't matter but it's literally already too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer10 posted:

remember when trump tried to impress the russian ambassador by revealing classified information about the war against ISIS

and a few days after wapo reported it, trump decided to use a photo op with bibi netanyahu to reassure everybody he never disclosed that the source of the intelligence was israel, thereby unwittingly confirming that it was israel, even though no one had reported that in the first place

lol

trump is his own worst enemy on such shakespearean levels that its hard to believe he hasn't died some kind of ironic death by now

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

remember when people were saying it's just an act don't worry once he's in office he'll be normal.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The only thing we need to discuss about the 2020 elections is how America will deal with all the incorrect votes accrued due to people mistakingly voting for Kid Rock instead of The Rock and vice versa on election ballots

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
now people are saying who cares if he's a criminal lmao in like three months people will be saying so what if he has bodies in his basement and had sex with his daughter?

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

redgubbinz posted:

I'd vote for him if he did this. Oh, and forced a banner ad on top of everyone's feed with that picture of Donnie's fat rear end playing tennis

Hell, same

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Groovelord Neato posted:

remember when people were saying it's just an act don't worry once he's in office he'll be normal.

Heh yeah
that was funny.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

bloom posted:

Yeah whatever will Trump do if there's some tweets that make him look dumb?

that is a good point

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Groovelord Neato posted:

I remember when he became truly presidential: when he dropped the MOAB on Syria

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Groovelord Neato posted:

I hope if he's alive when he leaves office that he writes a memoir and he goes down in history as the perfect troll. It would just extend the length of the lols past his 8 years in office.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
So presidential

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tumble posted:

Obama and Clinton were pretty good tho?

:laffo:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ROFL Octopus posted:

I remember when he became truly presidential: when he dropped the MOAB on Syria

I'm honestly surprised at the restraint (relative to Trump) that he's shown regarding military force. When everyone--including the media and liberals--gathered around to pat him on the rear end for being so presidential after shooting missiles at Syria I thought for sure every new White House scandal would be followed by a new high-profile bombing.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
guys, holy poo poo. donald trump is president. and I heard he didn't sell literally ANY of his companies or anything?

LOL

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they also called him presidential when he used a widow as a prop during a speech after he got the her husband (and a little girl) killed for nothing. and decided it over dinner.

van jones literally said that was when he became president LOL

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Aug 5, 2017

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This Trump feller sure is funny, I tell you what.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Groovelord Neato posted:

they also called him presidential when he used a widow as a prop during a speech after he got the her husband (and a little girl) killed for nothing. and decided it over dinner.

i think that was when van jones literally said that was when he became president LOL

To quote disgraced journalist Brian Williams " I'm gay"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Independent voters:. Well, he's been the most terrible president ever...but his last name matches the name of the country! *Votes straight R*

This is funny because a friend of mine was county commissioner, really well liked, and did a great job. He lost in the last election to a homeless guy who declared bankruptcy twice, because the homeless dude ran as a republican and everybody was voting straight ticket R lmao

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I'm honestly surprised at the restraint (relative to Trump) that he's shown regarding military force. When everyone--including the media and liberals--gathered around to pat him on the rear end for being so presidential after shooting missiles at Syria I thought for sure every new White House scandal would be followed by a new high-profile bombing.

Are you sure? I just don't think they're reporting it as much.

http://www.newsweek.com/president-trumps-isis-war-course-double-obamas-civilian-deaths-637538

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/us-syria-iraq-isis-islamic-state-strikes-death-toll

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's killed like 10 times the civilians Obama had by this point

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Groovelord Neato posted:

van jones literally said that was when he became president LOL

lol all the "journalists" going "wow he managed to read off a script with out going off on some demented tangent about the election or Mexican s, so presidential" is still probably a top 20 lol from this administration

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

now people are saying who cares if he's a criminal lmao in like three months people will be saying so what if he has bodies in his basement and had sex with his daughter?

Fake news no crime-----> Well Hillary would have....-------> okay, well the crime isn't even that bad really and I think it's good even.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

XMNN posted:

lol all the "journalists" going "wow he managed to read off a script with out going off on some demented tangent about the election or Mexican s, so presidential" is still probably a top 20 lol from this administration

the next president is gonna be graded on such an insane curve it's gonna suck so much rear end.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
zuck has tiny hands also.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Preoptopus posted:

zuck has tiny hands also.

Sounds like presidential material to me

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Tiny Deer posted:

Lmao at thinking Zuckerberg will be worse for privacy rights than existing politicians

Like the permanent drones following every American will be implemented sooner but that's only because the old rear end perverts in Congress don't understand the cyber very well, not because they don't want to do it

The NSA already exists y'all, you're closing the barn door after the cows bolted (a folksy saying focus tested with rigor and machine efficiency to maximize polling in Wisconsin)

Edit: not saying he won't be bad or privacy doesn't matter but it's literally already too late.

This is a fair point in it's own right, sadly.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

zuck has no shot. macron won in france but that was against an actual factual nazi and he has trumpian approval ratings.

NotWearingPants posted:

If he does try and run, this can't be said enough. Zuckerberg didn't innovate. He wrote a lovely app that any junior programmer could have poo poo out in less than a week and basically hit the lottery when it became popular. It happens a lot in tech. There are innovators out there. The guys who started Google actually made something very useful that was a huge improvement on existing technology. But Zuckerberg is not in that class.

he also stole the idea. he's an almost trumpian example of how meritocracy is a myth.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 5, 2017

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Zuck is a college dropout who lucked into a couple billions. He has zero real accomplishments in life and no track record of past behavior, so I would never vote for that fucker anyway.

If he does try and run, this can't be said enough. Zuckerberg didn't innovate. He wrote a lovely app that any junior programmer could have poo poo out in less than a week and basically hit the lottery when it became popular. It happens a lot in tech. There are innovators out there. The guys who started Google actually made something very useful that was a huge improvement on existing technology. But Zuckerberg is not in that class.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
if he makes a filter so i cant see pictures of peoples children on my news feed, ill vote for him.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

But he's a billionaire.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

paul_soccer10 posted:

To quote disgraced journalist Brian Williams " I'm gay"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

The NRA continues its transformation into a terrorist propaganda outlet aimed at riling up right wing gun nuts against the left:

"We're coming for you"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/345403-nra-spokesperson-to-nyt-were-coming-for-you

Haha the NRA has drunk the Koolaid and is all wound up and ready to blow

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

vyst posted:

gently caress y'all I'm voting for The Rock because im sick and tired of the same ol roody poo candy rear end politicians

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Madcosby posted:

The only thing we need to discuss about the 2020 elections is how America will deal with all the incorrect votes accrued due to people mistakingly voting for Kid Rock instead of The Rock and vice versa on election ballots

Kid Rock accidentally being elected president by people trying to vote for The Rock would be the perfect ending.

We need a movie about this with Terry Crews as The Rock, and Macaulay Culkin as Kid Rock.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/892691705123586050

This has probably already been posted but I just saw it.

Fox News doesn't have any idea what they are doing anymore, just look at those crazy demands by the Democrats.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgfTPT_TeiA

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Three Olives posted:

Fox News doesn't have any idea what they are doing anymore, just look at those crazy demands by the Democrats.

banking on their audience not knowing what middle class means & identifying as wealthy

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Three Olives posted:

Holy poo poo the comments on that tweet are loving magnificent lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

this guy runs the biggest website and doesn't get memes. what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

this guy runs the biggest website and doesn't get memes. what the gently caress.

A rich guy with no self awareness you say? sounds almost presidential.