Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

World Famous W posted:

I love the unnecessary labels in this, holy hell. One of the more :thejoke: I seen in awhile.

Someday, Monte's going to win that "Worst Label" Gaybie! Someday... you'll see!

EDIT - From earlier in the year, but germane to recent thread discussion:

Wolverton labels! :swoon:

After The War fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Aug 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

These two are funny when viewed one right after the other :allears:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Ularg posted:

It's also very telling when Tinsley acts like people punching actual loving nazis is the same as beating up anyone who disagrees with them.

This isn't quite fair. People sometimes get beaten up for their political opinions who aren't actual Nazis.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Oh hey George W Bush is back

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Ted Rall is a fantastic artist, easily the best in this thread.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Trapezium Dave posted:

I'd think anyone who knows Simpsons well enough to remember individual episodes also knows what their hands are like.
Yeah, seriously, what kind of mutant hands are those?

After The War posted:

Wolverton labels! :swoon:
You LOOOOOOVE "Death"?

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Quotin' myself:

Abyssal Squid posted:

Psst... Marvin the Martian had technology that actually worked. Technology that he used to kick Daffy Duck's rear end. Bugs Bunny was able to thwart him by exploiting his terrible opsec, which, uh, very much isn't a problem North Korea has to worry about.

Also, nice multilayered racism with the "made in China" stamp there.

Also also because people seem to have gotten the wrong idea last night, he's not hellbent on destroying the United States just for shits and giggles, he's developing nuclear weapons for the same reason any state does (since 1945 at least): as a doomsday device to deter invasion, or more recently to deter decapitation. North Korea does pose a nuclear threat to the continental USA, but it's a reactive threat. North Korea's active threat is against our Pacific allies, not us ourselves.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

A few pages back, but yeah Kirschen you gently caress, that's the result of you, the occupying power, bombing the poo poo out of their own hospitals/blockading their imports of medical supplies/arresting and indefinitely detaining their doctors.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

Whom the hell are these cartoons supposed to appeal to? At least Garrison understands his audience.

Welcome to wingnut welfare. No one gives a poo poo about, say, some 9th string National Review writer, but they get paid nonetheless. So it goes for Allie.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

Robert Mueller is used to dirt. He was complicit in pushing the non-existent Iraq connection to 9-11, which was a lie concocted by Vice President Dick Cheney. (The power behind George W. Bush's throne). It was a fabrication that led to the death of a half million people. He defended the Patriot Act, torture and unlimited surveillance of the American people. He didn’t question the phony, ‘official’ 9-11 narrative. Like his corrupt associate Comey, Mueller is a Deep State collaborator.

He’s also a bag man who easily bends to political pressure--another similarity he shares with Comey. That’s why he was chosen for his latest assignment: the framing of President Trump. The former FBI director under Bush and Obama probably knows the Russia ‘election hacking’ narrative is nothing but a wild goose chase, so now he wants to investigate Trump’s finances. Even a CNN pointed out that this is wrong and beyond the scope. But Mueller isn’t reeling anything in on his fishing expedition so he wants to cast out farther and farther.

After losing the election in a spectacular manner, Hillary and Podesta invented the 'Russia/Trump collusion’ fairy tale not only as an excuse, but also as a means to divert attention away from their very real criminal corruption. They love to blame their enemies for the evil that they themselves commit, which is an old Saul Alinksy trick. Using the Clinton Foundation as a money-laundering operation, Hillary accepted ‘pay for play’ cash from Russia as part of her Uranium One deal. While she was Secretary of State, her husband received $500,000 for a speech he delivered in Moscow. Putin was obviously buying influence from Hillary. Now that she’s not president and can’t easily cover up her traitorous misdeeds, she found it necessary to paint President Trump as the traitor.

Hillary is using Mueller as her personal bloodhound. He’s out sniffing on a trail with no scent, but he still hopes it will lead to President Trump regardless. A far less pristine trail leads to crooked Hillary as well as Obama, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and many others. Despite the abundance of redolent clues they’ve left behind, Mueller has been assigned to sniff at President Trump. It’s a waste of time and taxpayer money.

It’s a charade designed to hide the criminal misdeeds of the Deep State itself. They may fabricate lies to remove President Trump, but in doing so they’ll also be flirting with civil war. Too many constitutional republic-loving Americans will not tolerate a coup by the swamp.

—Ben Garrison

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Mueller isn't going to do anything directly to Trump until he has an absolute mountain of criminal charges and the evidence to prove it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It took a lot of people by surprise when Robert Mueller arrested the sitting POTUS, but heck I'm all for it.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

"BINGBONGBINGBONGBINGBONG"

Was going to post the raw compilation of Dementia Prez saying, 'bing bing, bong bong!" but found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeSyyu5JrLY

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i'm beginning to think the "Deep State" might be an ill-defined term

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Garrison's post reads like it came from freep.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Zyklon Ben! posted:

They love to blame their enemies for the evil that they themselves commit

Almost there, and yet so far away.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Ben Garrison posted:

He defended the Patriot Act, torture and unlimited surveillance of the American people. He didn’t question the phony, ‘official’ 9-11 narrative. Like his corrupt associate Comey, Mueller is a Deep State collaborator.

He’s also a bag man who easily bends to political pressure--another similarity he shares with Comey.

Wikipedia posted:

Mueller, along with deputy attorney general James Comey, threatened to resign from office, in March 2004, if the White House overruled a Department of Justice finding that domestic wiretapping without a court warrant was unconstitutional.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm still never really clear on whether Mueller and Comey are good g-men or if that is even theoretically possible.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Always oddly satisfied to see that loving shoe.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm still never really clear on whether Mueller and Comey are good g-men or if that is even theoretically possible.

My take on Comey is that he was good at his actual job but bad at politics and not really aware of how things he said could affect the larger political landscape

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm glad for once that we have a Garrison comic that isn't really grotesque and offensive to look at. But I guess there's always the shoe.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

loquacius posted:

My take on Comey is that he was good at his actual job but bad at politics and not really aware of how things he said could affect the larger political landscape

There's no loving way someone can be so politically clueless that they can't see how releasing a statement about investigating a major political candidate a few weeks before the election could have a major impact on the results of said election.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

When he himself is made of dirt

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
How come I only ever see right wingers use the "I'll defend whatever you say even if I don't agree!" poo poo when the topic is nazis talking about ethnic cleansing and anti-semites and islamaphobes and poo poo, but never when discussing any kind of liberal speech? Is this how people actually act or is it just my own confirmation bias and smug, willful ignorance?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Vib Rib posted:

How come I only ever see right wingers use the "I'll defend whatever you say even if I don't agree!" poo poo when the topic is nazis talking about ethnic cleansing and anti-semites and islamaphobes and poo poo, but never when discussing any kind of liberal speech? Is this how people actually act or is it just my own confirmation bias and smug, willful ignorance?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

There's no loving way someone can be so politically clueless that they can't see how releasing a statement about investigating a major political candidate a few weeks before the election could have a major impact on the results of said election.

I mean, I release statements about politicians all the time and nobody cares. I could totally see how someone whose job is theoretically law enforcement might be like "wait, the general public cares what I have to say about things??? :eyepop:"

I'm not saying this wasn't a really dumb thing of him not to understand, of course

my very first post in this iteration of this thread was about how a Mallard Fillmore strip was not itself racist but was pro-racism

still applies

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

It's hard to even get mad at something like this. It's so mind-boggingly dumb that you just have to wonder how McCoy dresses himself in the morning.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Are we about to see a bunch anti-Mueller cartoons?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

I thought they already went to another planet? Wasn't that the whole plot of the last week?

Garrison posted:

They love to blame their enemies for the evil that they themselves commit, which is an old Saul Alinksy trick.

Also a Karl Rove trick. But apparently Garrison hates Bush as much as Obama. Yet I'll bet if you could go back to 2003, he was all in as a Bush cheerleader.

Lurdiak posted:

What happened seems obvious to me: Comey assumed Clinton would win no matter what he said, and didn't want to give the Republicans any excuse to accuse him of covering for her.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

How come you never see right wingers use the "I'll defend whatever you say even if I don't agree!" poo poo when actual nazis are punching demonstrant? I'm tempted to say that the answer to both our answers is that they secretly agrees with the nazis.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kurtofan posted:

illinois conservatives
I hate Illinois conservatives.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Cartoon Mueller, don't you know that Trump isn't a young black man?

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Alhazred posted:

How come you never see right wingers use the "I'll defend whatever you say even if I don't agree!" poo poo when actual nazis are punching demonstrant? I'm tempted to say that the answer to both our answers is that they secretly agrees with the nazis.

Most "freeze peach" advocates today are just running interference for actual white supremacists.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I don't remember that fashion in 2008 :thunk:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sir Tonk posted:

I don't remember that fashion in 2008 :thunk:
The 2000 and 2016 versions of him aren't any more fashionable.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Jurgan posted:

I thought they already went to another planet? Wasn't that the whole plot of the last week?

Much like Trump, just when you think they've gone past the point of no return, they return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Latuff is such a loving piece of poo poo.

• Locked thread