Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

is it a tax cut? i bet it is a tax cut.

We're gonna start means testing the beheadings

Welcome to the neoliberal caliphate peace be upon Elon Musk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
You know the Qunari mages from Dragon Age? It'll be like that for gays, but with coding skills instead of magic

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
"Oh, monkey's paw. I wish to be chief of staff until Congress resolves the health care debate."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/reince-priebus-is-out-as-white-house-chief-of-staff/

quote:

Reince Priebus is out as White House chief of staff. President Trump announced on Twitter Friday Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly will be his replacement.

GamingHyena has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Jul 28, 2017

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GamingHyena posted:

"Oh, monkey's paw. I wish to be chief of staff until Congress resolves the health care debate."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/reince-priebus-is-out-as-white-house-chief-of-staff/

He got Kiffin'd too

Dumped out of the airplane on the tarmac and told to find his own way home

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Epic High Five posted:

He got Kiffin'd too

Dumped out of the airplane on the tarmac and told to find his own way home

That is a very specific reference that I love go Bruins.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Caitlyn Jenner did not wear a "Make America Great Again" hat Thursday as a show of support for Donald Trump

quote:

... it was a mistake tied to golf, a convertible, Starbucks and a purse.

Caitlyn tells TMZ she drove from her Malibu home to Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, CA, in a 1960 Austin-Healey convertible. Before leaving home she realized she needed a hat ... something better than a golf visor to protect her hair. So she rummaged through the 10 hats in her closet and grabbed one without looking at the stitching.

She says when she got to the club she threw the hat on the floor of the car, spent an hour or so hitting some balls and left. When she got to the car she grabbed the hat, saw the inscription and realized what she had done.

She tells us she was horrified because she now detests Trump after he tweeted about the military transgender ban. Caitlyn says, "What he's doing to our community is absolutely f***ing awful."
Caitlyn says, "I apologize to all of the trans community. I made a mistake. I will never do it again and I'm getting rid of the hat."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress off bruce

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

WOAH, TRUMP LIED TO YOU?

:munch:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

gently caress off bruce

while jenner is an old lady mowing-down piece of poo poo, let's not dead name her. we can hate her for real reasons, like being a gently caress you got mine nimby rear end in a top hat who runs down grannies in her car.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I too have maga hats laying around

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Potato Salad posted:

WOAH, TRUMP LIED TO YOU?

:munch:

:sad:
:smugdon:
:chaostrump:
:laffo:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

this should be in the title of a thread. im not sure which one but it should be in one

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

KiteAuraan posted:

while jenner is an old lady mowing-down piece of poo poo, let's not dead name her. we can hate her for real reasons, like being a gently caress you got mine nimby rear end in a top hat who runs down grannies in her car.

sorry it autocorrected i swear!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

gently caress off bruce

pls don't transphobically deadname

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church
Feel good story of the year. Poor farmers slowly beginning to realize that Trump basically hosed up their exports. I'm sure not having a functioning government really helps making trade deals.

Trump’s Trade Pullout Roils Rural America

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

octobernight posted:

Feel good story of the year. Poor farmers slowly beginning to realize that Trump basically hosed up their exports. I'm sure not having a functioning government really helps making trade deals.

Well I mean

He told them what he was going to do to them and they agreed that it's for the best

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

octobernight posted:

Welcome to isolationism and protectionism you stupid gullible fucks! Congratulations on getting exactly what you voted for you retarded assholes. At least ICE is deporting all the people you hate and Trump is "driving libtards crazy". What a fabulous deal this is, just tremendous, such Bigly accomplishments by your tough daddy president lmfao.

I want to see you tell your emaciated, dying children that it was all worth it because that ni**er Obama and evil bitch Hillary got their asses kicked. I hope that fills your empty stomachs. You'll go to your deaths swearing up and down that you made the right choice, I GUARANTEE IT.

I guess it's allllllll ok, just as long as you take all the rest of us down with you, just as long as the people you hate die too.

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church

Quidam Viator posted:

Welcome to isolationism and protectionism you stupid gullible fucks! Congratulations on getting exactly what you voted for you retarded assholes. At least ICE is deporting all the people you hate and Trump is "driving libtards crazy". What a fabulous deal this is, just tremendous, such Bigly accomplishments by your tough daddy president lmfao.

I want to see you tell your emaciated, dying children that it was all worth it because that ni**er Obama and evil bitch Hillary got their asses kicked. I hope that fills your empty stomachs. You'll go to your deaths swearing up and down that you made the right choice, I GUARANTEE IT.

I guess it's allllllll ok, just as long as you take all the rest of us down with you, just as long as the people you hate die too.

Don't forget! A lot of these farms are now having worker shortages cuz it turns out, regular Mericans don't want these jobs. I hope these people get hosed for generations to come.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

Jesus dude

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Do we stop subsidizing corn if all those places go under

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I vote for the Please take away my healthcare party.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

no, agricultural subsidies will soon eclipse health spending as god intended

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Beef is going to get up to like $10 a pound for 80/20 despite hundreds of billions in subsidies going to welfare queen ranchers lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Beef is going to get up to like $10 a pound for 80/20 despite hundreds of billions in subsidies going to welfare queen ranchers lol

the ironic thing is that there no reason to give cattle ranchers subsidies since unlike farmers whose crops can at least anchor the soil, the only downside to less people trying desparatky to deny their responsible for the high levels of cows poo poo in the local waters

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

octobernight posted:

Don't forget! A lot of these farms are now having worker shortages cuz it turns out, regular Mericans don't want these jobs. I hope these people get hosed for generations to come.

When you're offering poo poo wages for backbreaking labour in the middle of nowhere, no wonder.

Although likely what's gonna happen is there'll be more desperate immigrants looking for off the books work next year.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inescapable Duck posted:

When you're offering poo poo wages for backbreaking labour in the middle of nowhere, no wonder.

Although likely what's gonna happen is there'll be more desperate immigrants looking for off the books work next year.

Not with that wall my friend.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Peter Thiel Says Trump Admin ‘Incompetent,’ May End In ‘Disaster’
Billionaire Silicon Valley investor Peter Thiel has privately told friends that President Donald Trump’s administration is “incompetent” and may end “in disaster,” BuzzFeed reported on Monday.

Thiel, a libertarian who urged “Americans to stand up and vote for Donald Trump” at the 2016 Republican National Convention and joined Trump’s White House transition team in November, has soured on the President since his election, according to the report.
Thiel was concerned that Trump would have a stagnant first term and said he did not think Trump would win reelection, according to the report. He summed up Trump’s administration as “incompetent.”

In a statement to BuzzFeed, Thiel did not deny making those statements, but said he continues to “support” Trump in “his ongoing fight to achieve” change.

:allears:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Quidam Viator posted:

:yeah::hai::yeah:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Peter Thiel Says Trump Admin ‘Incompetent,’ May End In ‘Disaster’
Billionaire Silicon Valley investor Peter Thiel has privately told friends that President Donald Trump’s administration is “incompetent” and may end “in disaster,” BuzzFeed reported on Monday.

Thiel, a libertarian who urged “Americans to stand up and vote for Donald Trump” at the 2016 Republican National Convention and joined Trump’s White House transition team in November, has soured on the President since his election, according to the report.
Thiel was concerned that Trump would have a stagnant first term and said he did not think Trump would win reelection, according to the report. He summed up Trump’s administration as “incompetent.”

In a statement to BuzzFeed, Thiel did not deny making those statements, but said he continues to “support” Trump in “his ongoing fight to achieve” change.

:allears:

So how many high-level Trump people would stay on if, say, Pence became prez?

Like if Trump gets booted/elected out, do Bannon/Gorka/Conway stay with President Pence or go?

It's interesting watching all of these people on the right/alt-right start distancing themselves from him.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The breitbart wing would probably get purged and it would be another lovely republican admin that nobody actually wants

The downside is the centrists would be thrilled because their ~*decorum*~ is back and wed start getting bipartisan Kill the Gays bills

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Business Gorillas posted:

The breitbart wing would probably get purged and it would be another lovely republican admin that nobody actually wants

The downside is the centrists would be thrilled because their ~*decorum*~ is back and wed start getting bipartisan Kill the Gays bills

that's stupid. centrist dems aren't going along with anti gay stuff. even centrist republicans have criticized trump's trans ban. you could've easily made a valid criticism if you said something about trade deals that favor corps over blue collar workers

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Quidam Viator posted:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

It'll be a bipartisan anti abortion bill

Also every one is loving fired if Pence takes over

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ideally if pence takes over the time it'll take him to build an administration from scratch would delay him enough that nothing would get done

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

ideally if pence takes over the time it'll take him to build an administration from scratch would delay him enough that nothing would get done
What are the chances Trump has been building up a cache of kompromat against his supposed allies, with the help of the intelligence agencies he now has access to, as an insurance policy against any attempt to oust him? While he's obviously not the smoothest political operator, this seems like something he'd be way into, and now he has access to all kinds of new ways to get dirt on people.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Quidam Viator posted:

Lmao at typing all this garbage out but still being too afraid to type out "friend of the family"

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Terror Sweat posted:

Lmao at typing all this garbage out but still being too afraid to type out "friend of the family"
:trumppop:

I forgot which forum I was in, you double friend of the family.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It'll be a bipartisan anti abortion bill

:(
the dems deserve to get dragged on that poo poo but bernie has also been willing to overlook antichoice positions in endorsing candidates. and let's be real, the dirtbag left aren't exactly champions of women's issues

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

:trumppop:

I forgot which forum I was in, you double friend of the family.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Haha