Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kaptainballistik posted:

I would have made him fix the LUN then reported his rear end.
But hey, my job is to be an rear end in a top hat after all!

(I'm not kidding, my job is to be a bastard to IT people who screw up...)

:smithfrog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

Why ask me ? I cant understand me either!

beep-beep car is go posted:

So you're a manager?

Not a manager anymore, I'm a Senior in a team that fixes poo poo.

Best description is literally IT Blackopps. I can't say what I do or have done a lot of the time. I am allowed to say I was the Senior Technical for the Sydney Metro project for several years.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kaptainballistik posted:

Not a manager anymore, I'm a Senior in a team that fixes poo poo.

Best description is literally IT Blackopps. I can't say what I do or have done a lot of the time. I am allowed to say I was the Senior Technical for the Sydney Metro project for several years.

oh ok then. Crisis response folks are ok since i actually patch my poo poo and try to keep up with current poo poo.

hows life these brave new shadowbrokery days friendo?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
None of this will be particularly interesting, it's references and pieces I need to swap over.... and who knows if anyone else needs reference pictures here they are for a 98-00 WRX

That one is very relavent as I now see what the 99 skirt is different

Evap can

Ummmm. Okay

Power steering lines and tank are very different across years. Also there's a PS cooling line in front of the radiator.

I'm trying to figure out why the 95 has a fairly direct clutch line and yet the 99 has this clusterfuck of lines that look like spagetti. Dont get it

That BOV is .... unique

There's some drat good suspension under this thing tthat I'll claim.

Okay no more Subarus for a while.... time to work and get two of them going.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Kaptainballistik posted:

That may be what the issue is!

OI HOSTING! I'm putting in a change request!

I have the same trouble when I use Gallery on my domain. so I just started using Imgur for SA stuff. Easier to upload, too.
If ya'll fix your Gallery, let me know how. I can't get v3 to install correctly, so I'm stuck with v2, and both are abandonware.

edit: It may be I just need to get my host to turn on https?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Darchangel posted:

I have the same trouble when I use Gallery on my domain. so I just started using Imgur for SA stuff. Easier to upload, too.
If ya'll fix your Gallery, let me know how. I can't get v3 to install correctly, so I'm stuck with v2, and both are abandonware.

edit: It may be I just need to get my host to turn on https?

I came across those issues with Gallery a few years ago so I switched to Piwigo and a fresh db and used a Lets Encrypt cert when I realised SA wanted https. Thence depreciated Gallery and let it for historical photos. Piwigo I can recommend and def not abandonware. I pushed Piwigo last night up to 2.9 so my version of PHP was properly supported

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

sneakyfrog posted:

oh ok then. Crisis response folks are ok since i actually patch my poo poo and try to keep up with current poo poo.

hows life these brave new shadowbrokery days friendo?

I like people like you, you can stay 😁!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Today's job - welding the MY99 brackets in place

And that done.... in goes the MY99 wiring (partially)

MY00 doors and radiator out of storage... I need to rewire the doors. MY 92 to 98 use a two plug door harness, MY99 on use one plug.

Next time - Cat Interceptor gets lost in a bunch of spagetti

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I love what Subaru does and doesn't move around on the LHD/RHD cars. Its a busy right side when fully assembled, thats for sure.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Kaptainballistik posted:

That may be what the issue is!

OI HOSTING! I'm putting in a change request!
You're trying to post HTML as an image. This is generating an HTML page, despite what the URL says: http://alliancemotorsport.org/gallery/v/kaptainballistik/IMG_0383.JPG
Whereas this is the actual unresized image: http://alliancemotorsport.org/gallery/d/129201-1/IMG_0383.JPG

Nothing to do with SSL certs.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I came across those issues with Gallery a few years ago so I switched to Piwigo and a fresh db and used a Lets Encrypt cert when I realised SA wanted https. Thence depreciated Gallery and let it for historical photos. Piwigo I can recommend and def not abandonware. I pushed Piwigo last night up to 2.9 so my version of PHP was properly supported

Thanks, I'll look into that. I guess there's no reason I can't leave the existing gallery up, and just start a new one for new stuff, as you've done, now that I got Gallery v2 working with PHP 5(?). Had to remove some deprecated commands, which took some time, and a tech at my hosting looking at the error logs to figure out.
I'm a hobbyist at this at best (much like cars...)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Well, while not a lot in size got done, there was plenty of "Must Do's" ticked off

Remains of any old wiring is now gone

Rear interior stripped back enough to work with

Fornt section of the harness roughed in. Bizarrely I cant find ANY of my three loving fuse boxes. No idea where they went

Bracket welds painted in Kill Rust (POR15 to you US viewers)... barely know the scuttle panel bracket had been changed

Now the big test... the MY99 dash

BINGO. Dropped right in. That was a lot of work to get to that point

And also a gasket scraper plus cold night makes for a farily quick stripping of the sound deadener. Which revealed the rear floor pan has been dented several times and there are screw holes that align with a fire extingusher mount. The rear drivers side once I got the trim out of the way has a suspicious "white powder" remains that look rather like what you would use with a dry extingusher.

No signs of a roll cage. My guess here is that this car has seen a race track and gone off - Possibly set something on fire underneath it. Miiiight also be used as a khanacross car at some point given what looks like to me to be rock impacts.

Neither of which would be a surprise. I might go ask the Victorian WRX club if anyone used to have a red wagon.

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Jul 2, 2017

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

What do we have here...... Some extremely strong 15 inch gold things. Speedline 2000 series to be more precise. As I am investigating parallel importing I was able to get them for a price that was quite cheap.

The reason for all this expenditure ( If you didn't see the earlier posts) are these sexy things. Monstrous AP brakes sporting 32mm wide Brake rotors and WRC brake pads.

The rear...So nice I'm posting the pics again. Reality only does them justice.

Good enough to get the WRCTank to 8th outright in the APRC round in Canberra. The other notable fact is the rotors diameter expands by 4-6 mm when stinking hot.

We were going toe to toe with the winner of the Pacific Cup and we lost to them by 1 1/2 corner overshoots (about 3/4 of a Minute) Impressive does not even describe these things. you want to pull the front of the car into the bank to corner hug? Press a tiny bit harder. Is the rear hung in a ditch and its all about to be expensive? Flick the bias valve forward and stomp the brakes whilst jamming it down a gear and flattening it.

Now I know how the WRC boys do it!

If your wife comes with you to your mates workshop what else do you do besides teach her to strip and fit tyres. Any comment I can put here can be misconstrued so I'm saying nothing. But I did put a ring on it... Just saying.... SuperService crew instructing on the fine art of Big round things. She also does double duty as the PR Manager/Promogirl which has raised our profile considerably.

And a trial fit on a APRC car in its natural state. Pretty proud of how it looks!

The Second bonus of Marriage is the CHU got a happy new home and a pet Dog. Dog not pictured, The Dog seems to like the CHU and hangs out under him. Ironside also resides there as well and they happily stink out the neighbours when they start.

So I got a wife who is a hoon, a kid who is drat cheeky, a Mortgage, a Dirty big carport and a Shed (That's now becoming a second Garage to then use to build the new Rallycar, (yes, another one, But more on that in 2 months, I'm collecting parts).

I think I won big time.

And the new KB/ KBPromogirl project. You may recognise this car from such posts as Look what KB Brought in the UK, HD builds a Rallycar, the Cowboy brother has a new RX and KB Is a borderline Alco because of his ex-wife but this is actually good because the wife he will get is way cooler.

Promogirl likes cars with pop up headlights and hates seeing RX7's in the storage paddock at my mates.

The Interior was damaged by water, Vogon Engineering raided the S5 Motor for the Hi Compression rotors which then went into the Blue RX7, then HD raided the rest to fix his RX7. New carpet is ordered and the headlining should be ordered this week. Fortunately one of the cousins did an Aus spec N/A-JDM turbo conversion so I've got the better direct fire coil system ECU/Wiring and replacement front end electrics.

From last count I have owned this car 4 times.....

Kaptainballistik fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 3, 2017

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Driver's side floor pan sound deadener scraped off. Bit of floorpan damage - something has put a few dents in it. More evidece the car has previous motorsport experience

Loom being test fitted

Dash and crash bar out ... hopefully for the last time.

!!!! ENGINE JOINS HARNESS WITHOUT PROBLEM !!!

Okay... this harness seems to be locating a lot better than the last one I tried.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Nice!

Also: awesome mug / username combo. :3:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

So a year ago I had this .hideious nightmare that made me decide to pull out the wiring....

Ummmmm.... yeah I kinda had project creep since then. Buuuuuuuuuut today....

Switching a wiring loom is actually a lot harder than it sounds. And it takes a LOT of time.

I'm not happy how close it is to the exhaust but I can fix that. That means the front of the car is now wired up

The large plastic loom holder was snapped so swapped it out for a spare

I coud either figure out the rest of wiring routing but I have another MY00 to refer to so I'll pull apart it's dash and document ... the documentation I did on the 96 dash just doesnt work for a MY99/00, there are a lot of changes.

In other items, the MY06 broke cover again to go to the Drive-In! (No prizes for guessing what was on). Turned into a improptu WRX meet with 7 WRX's lined up (and other Subarus too...!) with the MY06 taking centre stage. Got an offer for 20K, which was met with a LOL NO. There are something in this life that money cant buy and my MY06 is one of them. Also for some odd reason there was a bunch of drivers who wanted to race the MY06 leaving the drive-in.

Now TBH I could do this a lot better but right now I'm roughing things in place because I know I'll be doing a lot of disassembly in the future - the idea here is get it running first because I have some vague ideas about what I can do to the WReckX..... mostly along the lines of wide body kits

"He just buys lovely cars because of brain damage"

Story of my life

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jul 16, 2017

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Okay so the list of poo poo I need to do to the WReckX is pretty apparent. I also hit ANOTHER issue in that the radiator support panel is different (GRRRRR) but that's solvable resonably easily.

What you havent seen is the silver MY00 that I've only teased pics of and where I'm up to on that.......

The motor for the WReckX came that one. It's had some other parts sacrificed to get another silver MY00 going. But I'm about to go collect it as I am now at the point I need a reference car to get the WReckX wiring correct.... so once a stock steering rack is put in so it can be moved around, it's getting towed to where I can properly document the assembly of the dashboard and routing of wiring. After that I need to do the following....

1) New front guards
2) New headlights
3) New indicators
4) New grill
5) Fix front bumper
6) Install a diff / gearbox.
7) Panel beat out the damage on the rear quarter
8) New bootlid / wing
9) STI motor it.
10) ECU
11) Genuine 22B exhaust (HA, bet you didnt know I had one of those, did you? The exhaust I mean, not the 22B. gently caress I WISH I could afford a 22B)

I have almost all those parts and it is a LOT simpler to do than WReckX.

Now as for my disappearence of social media... home life has gone to poo poo and the truth is I am struggling because of a range of poo poo that has hammered me over the last 5 years - so not like I'm loco but more of a gently caress this poo poo I am sooo over it. One of the few things keeping me somewhat moving forward is the rebuild another broken Subaru and if (when) I get the boot I got places to put em all... kinda am looking at a workshop as to really do what I want I need some good working space rather than a asbestos shed and a dirt driveway.

So yeah... fixing broken Subarus is a remarkable accurate reflection of life right now.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Oh wait since when did this thread go gold???

Parts run haul for the WreckX and the work I want to do this weekend.

But who cares because..... *sigh* poo poo. I did it again. I went and bought ANOTHER loving Subaru

Om God why do I even, what am I doing

MY00 Evo4 WRX, filthy as gently caress but straight and runs. Lowered, chipped, exhaust, intake.

loving shoot me now.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Oh wait since when did this thread go gold???

But who cares because..... *sigh* poo poo. I did it again. I went and bought ANOTHER loving Subaru

Om God why do I even, what am I doing

Methinks you answered your own question friendo.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

MY00 Evo4 WRX, filthy as gently caress but straight and runs. Lowered, chipped, exhaust, intake.

loving shoot me now.
I used to like those in the late 90s/early 2000s.

However these days, yeah, I'm sure it's pretty shagged.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mods, please rename "CAT INTERCEPTOR" to "CRAZY SUBARU MAN".

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
All right, what's an Evo4 WRX? Because from where I'm sitting that sounds like talking about a Ford Camaro, but I figure that's just me not knowing something.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

mekilljoydammit posted:

All right, what's an Evo4 WRX? Because from where I'm sitting that sounds like talking about a Ford Camaro, but I figure that's just me not knowing something.

There were Evolution versions of WRX STis. I mainly saw them in the first gen series. Hugely popular in Australia, but most have either been thrashed to death, stolen or wrapped around trees/light poles

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

mekilljoydammit posted:

Australia gets a limited run of slightly warmed over WRX's every couple of years called the Clubspec. Usually just a bit nicer trim, maybe a bigger sway bar and nicer wheels, plus unusal paint and stickers. So in the case of the Clubspec Evo4, you get 22B interior with yellow patches, that really odd yellow paintwork, STI wheels that were painted silver and a few other odds and ends that Subaru can go LOOK WE GIVE YOU 4 GRAND OF OPTIONS FOR 1500 BUCKS!!!!!

Oh and a badge saying 103/300 or something.

I think in this case the yellow paint is unique to the Clubspecs on the GC8

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Australia gets a limited run of slightly warmed over WRX's every couple of years called the Clubspec. Usually just a bit nicer trim, maybe a bigger sway bar and nicer wheels, plus unusal paint and stickers. So in the case of the Clubspec Evo4, you get 22B interior with yellow patches, that really odd yellow paintwork, STI wheels that were painted silver and a few other odds and ends that Subaru can go LOOK WE GIVE YOU 4 GRAND OF OPTIONS FOR 1500 BUCKS!!!!!

Oh and a badge saying 103/300 or something.

I think in this case the yellow paint is unique to the Clubspecs on the GC8

We got that yellow in Canada, too. Don't remember if it was a special edition or not.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

Honest CATINTERCEPTOR'S Fine Used Subarus

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

So back out to where the Cplubspec WRX is to give it really good look over...

The reason why the car got parked in the first place is that it got guttered - broken front suspnsion. Already fixed tho the guard is kinda stuffed.

More yellow than a Trump hooker party

Annnd there's the badge. Number 130 out of 300.

And sunroof. That is rare

Someone seems to have spent a lot of money on the ICE. Evidence of a big subwoofer was in the boot

The bad - previous crash damage. Only thing I can find and very restorable.

Full service history

The okay - yeah needs some work restoring but ti's not impossible stuff - it's a weekend and we can have this looking a lot better.

The very interesting - It goes well. VERY well. Gearbox is good and ther'es clearly a short shifter in it. Clutch seems to bite well and I suspect is uprated too. There is no way the ECU is stock so I lifted hte carpet to have a look at..... a stock Y3 ECU. However looking closer and the screws on the ECU have clearly been turned a few times. My guess is ECUTek or a Haltech, there is no way the ECU is stock map, it just goes too well

Startup tis time wasnt rattly the starter was a slow crank.... no smoke and caught quickly still. No blowby. However there was piston slap that cleared up on revs....... given the full 3" exhaust, the intake and the clear evidence of a tune, this didnt seem to match possible engine damage.... oh wait suely not..... At this point I STFU and handed over the deposit because car has what is clearly a built motor - the noise is forged pistons. Which it turns out I'm not the only person to work it out the sellers mate was also puzzled "Hey bro, does this thing have forgies in it? Sounds like it does!"

I dont think the engine is perfect of course, I do think I will need to put bearing in it in about 20K but a forged internals motor? Someone has done this right. I'm kinda wondering what else is in the motor as it really does breathe well, better than I would have expected even with the intake, exhaust and intercooler. Also has waterspray. I' guessing I might see this car in old track day photos, its the kind of mods I would do.

So anyway the missing trim is with the car, it goes back on and I pick it up in two weeks.

I kinda like this one. Def had some buck spent on it int he past, it feels strong and good. I could flip it for a good profit if I want or keep it as this is the kind of WRX that has a future upside in value.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
That's cool - if/when you get around to opening it up, be interesting to see what was done. The forged pistons reminds me of my bugeye that wouldn't make full boost during the test drive... idiots had disconnected the boost controller and just ran a bit of hose between the turbo and WG - just doing the whole negotiation over price with fingers crossed that nobody on their side knew what was up.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I know car archeology can be fun... but it can be gross. Decided to open the centre console that came from the sex spec wagon and..... oh GOD melted lollies, coins stiuck in the goo and USED CONDOMS.

USED

I gagged and then poured a bunch of degreaser and petrol onto the mess then blasted hte loving thing with a high pressure nozzle

Came up allright. Thankfully. Sorry no pics of the beforehand I was kinda grossed out and trying not to throw up

Test fitting the radiator and power steering cooler. Yep, that will fit well, I was concerned the raadiator support would be different

Loom bought into the engine bay - Gearbox loom of course doenst connect to the 95 gearbox. I'll have to think about that one.

.... Okay NOW we're lookign like progress was made

We take a break from the WReckX to bring you Kaptain Ballistik repairing a bumper with a soldering iron and using a cable tie as flux.

MY00 lights test fitting with guard back on....

..... drat. it fits

Okay so interior.....

So the blower and heater are back in, crash bar back in for hopefulyl the last time, some wiring connected.

This was the one that really worried me - the interior harness didnt seem anywhere near right but everything plugged that could be plugged in. I need to do one plug for the rear high level taillight and rear hatch interior light - for rego I dont need ot do the rear wiper which I might remove. I also need to figure out powering the sunroof but again... it's just rewiring one plug

Also have the front seats ready to go. Oddly the MY00 doesnt have seatbeat warning lights so thence no wiring for that

I have a few things to figure out but... this was a productive weekend.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Pickup of the Evo4 tonight

The paint on close inspection is.... actually pretty good afterall.

Underside is very good

Steering wheel does need recovering. Eh. No biggie

Engine does look rather clean too

Only thing amiss not already noted - oil was very low. Not really a problem as such as were goign to service it properly but something to note.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

It's subtle but there is a bend in the front subframe. Got spare so no biggoe

It really is impressively clean and straight under the car

Time to get to work - firstly investigate the engine noises. Good news - forged internals almost certain. The bad - the very VERY beginnings of a big end going. PITA but again no real biggie. Just means a weekend stripping the motor down and using one of the other 6 motors I have

The door harness is an absolute BITCH to remove. A connector that is drat near impossile to get to and then a cable tie in the worst place. loving hell who comes up with this crap?

But putting it into the car was much easier. Thankfully

Passenger side floorpan sprayed with KillRust and test fitting body harness. Looks good

However the centre console / glovebox did not go well. Handbrake is different.....! What the gently caress. Well into the spares pile I go.....

Magic aluminium tape to cover up random holes

Not shown - front and body harness now clipped together. If I want to I could go for a electricals systems test now. I'll likely do that tomorrow.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I'm starting to think this is becoming one of the most comphrensive pull down / rebuild documentation of a GC8 on the 'Net and also establishing the differences between what is clearly two series of bodyshells of the one generation.

Pulling out spares from storage

ECU mounted and connected

Instrument cluster conencted

MY99 door trims and wiring in. Note that the interior opening has to be changed over as well - I need to do that

Alternator and power steering pump in - also removed the MY96 power steering lines, they need to be swapped over to MY00. As an aside... gently caress removing the lines. gently caress THEM FOREVER. What a oval office of a job with the turbo in the car.

Test fit MY00 lights and grill. Ummm.... nope. Subtle but nope, slightly too narrow at the nose to do it. No biggie, MY96 lights are fine on the MY00 loom

Hmmmmm......

Also noted that the bonnet catch is different and the bonnet itself is very subtley different. Nope, MY00 lights and grill wont work. Eh.

The MY96 radiator support has two metal tabs that need to be ground back to fit the MY00 lights porperly and the guards smacked a bit wider. Nah I'll pass.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

We need some chat so I can roll this thread to another pge. All the pictues is making this page go like 56K WARNING

But first upping my drinking cup game

I think I have all the parts required to get the red wagon started

I did have to change the rear body harness - the one I had wasnt going to work.

Brake lines in

Drivers side floor painted

Handbrake and centre console mount changed, also got the wiring guards in, as well as finalising the floor wiring

Passenger side done

poo poo photo of the rear wirning hooked up

.....! Carpets!

Kinda odd but the WreckX felt a lot less cold and more "Oh poo poo, this guy really IS serious about getting me working WTF"

Passenger seat in....!

And now front bumper back on

Not seen but really REALLY drat important - got rid of some bodged wiring then did an electricals test. Hooked up a battery, heard the relays click then did a key test.... ECU booted and electricals came online.

gently caress.

YES.

She awoke! I reckon one solid weekend and I could try for an engine start

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Aug 6, 2017

Granite Octopus
Jun 24, 2008

Awesome! I've been enjoying these weekly updates a great deal.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Granite Octopus posted:

Awesome! I've been enjoying these weekly updates a great deal.

The next update might be a bit rotary based. I know it's been amusing to see the Subaru insanity buuuut.... there's rotaries here too and they need love

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

I think I missed it if you posted it, but what's the goal with the red one? Daily?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

beep-beep car is go posted:

I think I missed it if you posted it, but what's the goal with the red one? Daily?

The Forester / Liberty are the dailys so its basically I can go hog wild. First goal is just simply get it road going once again and after that.... really dont know.

Its never going to be a collectors car, its too battered to be a show car so that just leaves the fact we have a lot of ex racing parts and big bang motors like the JUN 2.2 stroker....

Maybe also flares or a widebody kit?

Dunno what after getting it road going but I kinda want to do some spectaclar.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
What about some kind of insane hillclimb car

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Don Dongington posted:

What about some kind of insane hillclimb car

Yeah that might work. Or crazy rear end supersprint monster.

Just htought I would list all the present cars and status -

1) RX7 - Under cover
2) 95 WRX wagon - under build
3) 07 WRC
4) 99 GC sedan cut up and ready to be disposed
5) 00 GF wagon ready to be cut up and disposed
6) 99 Forester - to be turboed
7) 06 Liberty
8) 99 GC WRX sedan - in another garage waiting pickup
9) 00 GC WRX yellow - in mechanics paddock waiting some fixes
10) 07 WRX
11) 06 WRX at parental unit's place

Ummmmm.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The next update might be a bit rotary based. I know it's been amusing to see the Subaru insanity buuuut.... there's rotaries here too and they need love

Yesssss