Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Could be a skinny Boris Johnson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pocket Billiards posted:

Could be a skinny Boris Johnson.
That crossed my mind, too, but then again the steering wheel is clearly labeled U.S.A.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

That's why he's using the one on the other side of the car.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Welcome to politics in 2017:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Henry Payne jerked himself raw to the lovingly crafted interior of this 1978 Dodge

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Oh dear god.

Tinsley is doing something I IDENTIFY WITH!

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

"Why is our political climate the way it is?!"
"Are you going to do anything to change it?"
"lol nah gently caress that"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Didn't they do All of the Above during the 2016 election? Repeatedly?
They worked on at least two different campaigns, traveled to space multiple times when the world refused to acknowledge Gary Johnson as the great savior - therefore plunging society into irrational madness - And of course wandered in the wasteland/void alternating between trying to kill each other over trivial poo poo or lamenting the fact that one group of people gets angry when the other group calls for a return to slavery and genocide.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Pfff, he prefers soldiers that didn't get injured. Those losers, almost as bad as John McCain. Sad.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

I find it interesting that a couple days after I post about how prickly city would be better if they didn't just argue in the desert or the void, they literally go into outer space.

Edit: what's next? The mariana trench? A coffin?

itskage fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Aug 8, 2017

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

So how is this any fundamentally different from a Garrison cartoon showing a cackling (((Soros))) rubbing his hands with glee as anti-fa smash poo poo up?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Gen. Ripper posted:

So how is this any fundamentally different from a Garrison cartoon showing a cackling (((Soros))) rubbing his hands with glee as anti-fa smash poo poo up?

Way fewer labels, for one.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Gen. Ripper posted:

Better art with less effort. Latuff is a brainless hack, but he can actually draw pretty well.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

AMERICAN BLOOD

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:, same-sex marriage postal plebiscite edition

Pope:

Rowe:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Oh dear god.

I know. I'm very concerned.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

AMERICAN BLOOD

I love Branco with all my heart. He's so unapologetic about his virulent racism. He would have proudly featured in Der Stürmer had he been alive back then.

No he wouldn't because even the anti-semitic garbage people drawing for Stürmer had a modicum of artistic skills.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Erenthal posted:

I love Branco with all my heart. He's so unapologetic about his virulent racism. He would have proudly featured in Der Stürmer had he been alive back then.

No he wouldn't because even the anti-semitic garbage people drawing for Stürmer had a modicum of artistic skills.

its honestly impressive that someone can have a career of drawing, and draw so often, and still be so utterly incompetent at their trade

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tiler Kiwi posted:

its honestly impressive that someone can have a career of drawing, and draw so often, and still be so utterly incompetent at their trade

Are you talking about Tedd Rall or about Pramirez?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
ramirez is actually fascinating, in that he has some degree of technical skill, but his style is utterly atrocious. its more like an anti-style. and he's got absolutely no knack for visual metaphor, or any sense of creativity or exploration. i think his worst aspect is his lack of composition, though. there's no sense of visual direction, no ability to do real shading, nothing pops in his work at all, there's no focus, direction, anything. in combination with his anti-style, his art just looks like a blotted mess as a whole.

rall just sucks.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cat Mattress posted:

Are you talking about Tedd Rall or about Pramirez?

Kirschen

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
That ms13 guy that the feds dont deport because it's actually really loving hard for law enforcement to break up organized crime.

If we were actually deporting organized criminals I stomp my feet and cheer. We're deporting people immigrating to the US, not illegal immigrants.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
https://twitter.com/harharstrips/status/893503000886611968

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Each and every one of those signs is likely correct.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:eyepop:

So, which group is it? Black people, Mexicans? The Jews?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Iron Crowned posted:

:eyepop:

So, which group is it? Black people, Mexicans? The Jews?

The 1% :c00lbert:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Presumably he's about to bash his own brains in?

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

:golfclap:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://www.patreon.com/HeHeSillyComics

quote:

Hi pals,

I make silly political comics.

I started the (he he) Silly Comic series on the 20th of January on a Twitter account called @sillyfunnycomic. I soon had my account permanently suspended from Twitter for my comics because of "targeted abuse".
Twitter still refuses to tell me which of my comics they were referring to.

I now post all my comics on gab.ai under @HeHeSillyComics.

I know that anyone who chooses to fund (he he) Silly Comics must really appreciate the series, so I want my patrons to have access to my dumb, rejected comics from the (he he) Silly series, as well as comics I make that aren't part of (HH)SC, and other related artwork.

(HH)SC is still very new, but I would like to do more fun things with this series in the future, and hopefully add better incentives for my patrons, as well.

Thanks for supporting my dumb comics, friends.

:confused:

:barf:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

preach

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
CrimeBot has concluded that, as the definition of a "crime" depends on conviction, minority groups are overly punished versus the majority in power, creating a permanent underclass and self-perpetuating cycle of disenfranchisement.

For this, it must die.

:smith:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Potato Salad posted:

Each and every one of those signs is likely correct.

Yes, but I think the point is that it's not enough to motivate voters as we saw less than a year ago. There's no strong positive message, just a lot of negative ones.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Stultus Maximus posted:

Yes, but I think the point is that it's not enough to motivate voters as we saw less than a year ago. There's no strong positive message, just a lot of negative ones.

I see it. I just value the "no dictators" promise enough to go vote against Autocrat OldManBot 7000.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Make America Great Again = positive messaging
America is already great = negative messaging

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

Oh dear god.

Libertarians love The Incredibles, because individualism, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Avirosb posted:

Make America Great Again = positive messaging
America is already great = negative messaging

I love how that's actually the complete opposite of what those words mean and intend.

MAGA @RNC 2016 - We're in a pile of poo poo, please remain seated while I scare the everliving daylights out of you and your fragile white family

America is Great @DNC 2016 - We've tried so hard // and got so far

• Locked thread