Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/BilgeEbiri/status/895006813078401027

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Un is like "it looks like poo LMAO"

it's piss

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

the most divorced men on the internet

turdcorn3

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/michaelianblack/status/895008209035046914

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

quote:

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons.Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

Scarborough made the Trump comments 52 seconds into an interview with former Director of Central Intelligence and ex-National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

was Trump paraphrasing (poorly) Truman?

no he just had words rattling around his empty brain he wanted to use

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
come on, nobody's gonna let trump use nukes

sheesh

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
*US military contracts fail aids from commander in chief and North Korea invades USA*

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

anime tupac posted:

i know i know he's not a dark elf but he's the only morbidly obese character in the game

Ready to ascend as the skin of the Numidiut

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's been 26 months of an entire nation of 325 million people watching this catastrophe come at us in slow motion and we still can't collectively stop an old man with dementia from destroying the species.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Utz posted:

sheesh

hahahahahaha

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
dear heroin addicts:

don't do drugs

-dlando j prumt

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Utz posted:

sheesh

Oh hey did you know he's the President of the United States?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Kelly Anne just said the president's comments are "obvious" holy gently caress

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How confident are you that the US Military would attempt to stop Donald J Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, from nuking North Korea?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the air force constantly asks why they can't use nukes, why can't they perform carpet bombing, why can't they set cities on fire with white phosphorus.

trump is their commander. they gonna burn us all like we're in a bad episode of game of thrones.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

As much as I hate this fucker, he has a good point. A national poll this far out is useless. The only thing that matters is a poll that reflects what the electoral vote would look like and, as far as I can tell, those show that Trump still wins; against anybody and everybody. That's why the GOP Congress are such cowards.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

tell Obama I said hey!

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Utz posted:

sheesh

Ya they are

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

How confident are you that the US Military would attempt to stop Donald J Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, from nuking North Korea?

how confident are you that trump would ever actually act on his dumb threats and not cower under his desk at the first sign of any confrontation?

calm down dude

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

It's been 26 months of an entire nation of 325 million people watching this catastrophe come at us in slow motion and we still can't collectively stop an old man with dementia from destroying the species.

Hasn't he taught you anything?

You can't stop a Mule if you don't build a wall.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

radical meme posted:

As much as I hate this fucker, he has a good point. A national poll this far out is useless. The only thing that matters is a poll that reflects what the electoral vote would look like and, as far as I can tell, those show that Trump still wins; against anybody and everybody. That's why the GOP Congress are such cowards.

:rant:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Admiral Ray posted:

the air force constantly asks why they can't use nukes, why can't they perform carpet bombing, why can't they set cities on fire with white phosphorus.

trump is their commander. they gonna burn us all like we're in a bad episode of game of thrones.

Wrong, good episode.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

Ya they are

if they were going to let him trump would've launched all the nukes by now

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

D1E posted:

Trump didn't recognize the "To infinity and beyond!" quote from Toy Story and you think he knowingly paraphrased some old President from decades ago?

trman's quote was probably yelled by upperclassman while they sexually assaulted trumps tush in military school

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nuclearmonkee posted:

yeah basically the entire world is going to cringe and cry while we envelop millions in nuclear fire

I'm sure there'll be sanctions and repurcussions, but I can't imagine any country, let alone Japan, actually going to war with the US over North Korea. China might start some poo poo if we do anything too close to their border, but even then it would hardly be out and out war

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i know im shouting into the wind here but i at least want some basis for my smugposting when i am alive tomorrow against all odds

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Is that soylent green?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mons Hubris posted:

A few months ago I was real depressed and I hated my job and now I got a new job and I got a trip planned next week

And we're gonna get nuked before then

Thanks Trump

https://twitter.com/AkilahObviously/status/895017018558210048

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/894998028934709248

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
hahahaha Tom Price's briefing on opioids is already over

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Yinlock posted:

i know im shouting into the wind here but i at least want some basis for my smugposting when i am alive tomorrow against all odds

No one said nuclear annihilation was going to be tonight.

Not even me in my wildest hopes and dreams.

Just soon, hopefully.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/895017788405710848

CERTAIN FORMS OF MAN-MADE DRUG COMES IN AND IT IS BAD CERTAIN FORMS OF MAN-MADE DRUG COMES IN AND IT IS BAD

CERTAIN FORMS OF MAN-MADE DRUG COMES IN AND IT IS BAD CERTAIN FORMS OF MAN-MADE DRUG COMES IN AND IT IS BAD

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ben Nerevarine posted:

it's almost like they had to scramble and do some bullshit conference about something because a fat piss baby boss ranted about it on twitter

and even then they had to push it back an hour and a half

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Did he close by saying "Opana"?

In the his people's language it means family

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

Is that soylent green?

soylent yellow, obviously

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm sure there'll be sanctions and repurcussions, but I can't imagine any country, let alone Japan, actually going to war with the US over North Korea. China might start some poo poo if we do anything too close to their border, but even then it would hardly be out and out war

the United States could probably win a defensive conventional war against the rest of the world combined

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Bert Roberge posted:

hi i just threatend to nuke north korea off the hip. let me also piss off their only neighbor that can do anything to help the situation. kewl.

doesn't matter, everything is awful and we will unfortunately still wake up tomorrow

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

Man I dunno Yinlock you been wrong before but you're really pushing the envelope with this one

Still love your av tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I want that horchata frap before we all die

• Locked thread