Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

weird a stupid marine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Business Gorillas posted:

Democrats trying to argue that people losing their livelihoods via globalization is actually good for them with excel spreadsheets is exactly why we have trump, but don't let that knock you off your high horse

We have Trump because he was a Republican and Democrats are bad with emails. That's the long, short, and inbetween of it.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
drat if the emails hadn't been released no one would have realised the democrats are out of touch centrist turds that people don't vote for

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon/status/895163330138181632

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

bringing the thread back on topic: the only person i know who voted for jill stein is a muslim woman who was happy when trump won bc she didn't think he really meant any of that stuff he said

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

bringing the thread back on topic: the only person i know who voted for jill stein is a muslim woman who was happy when trump won bc she didn't think he really meant any of that stuff he said

What does she think now

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A know a transwoman that voted trump because democrats "only pander to the community"

She's still on the trump train. No it's not Caitllyn.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

What does she think now

idk they won't let me call her cell in guantanamo :shrug:

jk, i haven't pushed the issue for fear of sounding like a smug rear end in a top hat, but it's safe to say she's experienced some trumpgret
her first sign something was amiss was the day after the election she showed up to work all chipper and her gay and black coworkers were on the verge of tears and looking to commiserate with her

she's not an idiot but she's very naive to politics

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I tried to find the link to Jill Stein's tweet where she said trump was a better choice than Hillary to prevent WWIII but it's hard to search that far back

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I think Jeet heer retweeted it teo days ago

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

and this is the kind of garbage that my naive friend believed that led her to prefer trump
maureen dowd is The Worst*

* tom friedman is worse

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Badger of Basra posted:

I tried to find the link to Jill Stein's tweet where she said trump was a better choice than Hillary to prevent WWIII but it's hard to search that far back

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrickFreee/status/895129795935092736

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Badger of Basra posted:

Can't prove Hillary wouldn't already have started a nuclear war.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

trump was going to implement single payer healthcare, says the increasing insane bernie voter

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
I have a muslim friend who voted for trump and still seems to support him.
He's an otherwise intellegent and nice person who works entirely on behalf of the poor. I don't get it at all.

His entirely family is just as befuttled as everyone else.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Can't prove Hillary wouldn't already have started a nuclear war.

you're not wrong

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Badger of Basra posted:

you're not wrong

At least hilary would have meant to start wwiii rather than just starting it to measure dicks.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
can't prove the pee tape doesn't exist
can't prove there isn't a pizzeria running a child sex dungeon
can't prove a godel sentence of a formal logical system containing arithmetic
can't prove bernie woulda won

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
from trumpgrets reddit:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Badger of Basra posted:

i refuse to believe that there are any people in california who voted for jerry brown and donald trump

Why? My fellow Californians are all sorts of crazy.

Also Jerry Brown is a major Dem "what if" because he was a possible presidential candidate in '92. Imagine if the Clintons had been smothered in the primaries and instead the Dem nominee was Moonbeam Brown.

TBH I think he should run in 2020.

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 02:59 on Aug 10, 2017

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Badger of Basra posted:

i refuse to believe that there are any people in california who voted for jerry brown and donald trump

voting on name recognition? why i never!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cross posting from the Trump thread because now all vegetable eaters are included as people owned by Trump

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5191#post475222387

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

Cross posting from the Trump thread because now all vegetable eaters are included as people owned by Trump

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5191#post475222387

This isn't a self own until it hits grain or potatoes

Lol if you think CHUDs eat vegetables

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Lamebot posted:

voting on name recognition? why i never!

you'll know he's serious when Robert James Ritchie legally changes his name to Kid Rock

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

they actually started raising wages? wow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This isn't a self own until it hits grain or potatoes

Lol if you think CHUDs eat vegetables

You've never had to tell someone in a rural restaurant that it's 10 cents to add tomato to their burger I see

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

got any sevens posted:

they actually started raising wages? wow

Yeah, though a lot of the farmers violate labor laws by charging labor for stuff that is legally supposed to be provided free, like housing and busing and meals to make up the difference.

It's hard rear end work that destroys your body and people know it.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Why? My fellow Californians are all sorts of crazy.

Also Jerry Brown is a major Dem "what if" because he was a possible presidential candidate in '92. Imagine if the Clintons had been smothered in the primaries and instead the Dem nominee was Moonbeam Brown.

TBH I think he should run in 2020.

Jerry Brown would be the best president we'e had in decades. Which is why we won't get it, because we don't deserve him.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

You've never had to tell someone in a rural restaurant that it's 10 cents to add tomato to their burger I see

No I've never had to tell someone that for 10 cents more they could ruin their sandwich

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

No I've never had to tell someone that for 10 cents more they could ruin their sandwich

Got 'em

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
and this hell has only just begun

after i'm drawn and quartered following imminent civil war (provided the republic is still alive and well enough to consider such a thing necessary)

i will still be laughing in hell

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

and this hell has only just begun

after i'm drawn and quartered following imminent civil war (provided the republic is still alive and well enough to consider such a thing necessary)

i will still be laughing in hell

Hopefully not with that gross beard though

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

sexpot posted:

Hopefully not with that gross beard though

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Are you going to take a bite out of my face, I feel threatened now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

idk they won't let me call her cell in guantanamo :shrug:

jk, i haven't pushed the issue for fear of sounding like a smug rear end in a top hat, but it's safe to say she's experienced some trumpgret
her first sign something was amiss was the day after the election she showed up to work all chipper and her gay and black coworkers were on the verge of tears and looking to commiserate with her

she's not an idiot but she's very naive to politics

no i think idiot is a fairly safe bet

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I'm sure she's smart at some things like Ben Carson

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm sure she's smart at some things like Ben Carson

just remembered ben carson is hud secretary

god drat

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

sexpot posted:

Are you going to take a bite out of my face, I feel threatened now

there's no way fo me to tell

that's the fun o life fo me!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nm posted:

Jerry Brown would be the best president we'e had in decades. Which is why we won't get it, because we don't deserve him.

for real

i love my gay governor moon beam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Epic High Five posted:

I went to a restaurant in the UK thst charged £1 for any burger toppings that included red onion lol