Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

The GOP agenda is too shallow and it will hurt to dive into it. AGC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Much like Goku, Donald is the dumbest person on this earth who should have died dozens of times over by now, and only continues on because people are rewriting or outright ignoring the rules on the fly justso he will continue to have an advantage.

Also, they're liked by the same people.
yeah, but Goku didn't actually destroy the Earth.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I forgot that discrimination for political beliefs is only a thing that conservatives can experience.:rolleyes:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So other than Nazi man blaming Soros for his regressive thugs killing a woman, no one else has taken a crack at Charlottesville yet? Because I'd really like it if all of them didn't loving touch it.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack

Pants Donkey posted:

yeah, but Goku didn't actually destroy the Earth.

In Super, Goku starts a multi-dimensional conflict in which the losers will have their universe eradicated from existence.

Theowulv fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 13, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Is this having a (weak) go at the resurgence in flat-eartherism or has Lietha gone full flat-earther himself?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Anyone up for a "Fire and Furious" joke? Or is it "too soon" still?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Theowulv posted:

In Super, Goku starts a multi-dimensional conflict in which the losers will have their universe eradicated from existence.

Nah, they reveal that Super Ultra Mega God Child was planning on nuking a few universes anyways, Goku's tournament is actually giving the "weaker" universes a chance to avoid the axe.
Though to be fair, it seems like Goku could not give any less of a poo poo about that, he just wants to wrassle with people.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

In which Lester has no problem literally telling his surrogate for black people to shut up, sit down, and quit being so uppity.

Keep in mind, he's mad at Kaepernick for sitting down in the first place.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Vib Rib posted:

In which Lester has no problem literally telling his surrogate for black people to shut up, sit down, and quit being so uppity.

my_moter.txt

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Ralepozozaxe posted:

That one guy is wearing a redskins jersey, isn't he?
I'm not sure. It's brighter red than I would think for the burgundy of the Washington Football Club, so it could be SF, which would fit the topic. But, this is Mike Lester, so I am inclined to think he left it intentionally vague to make people think about that controversy as well.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
He can move at 35,000,000 times the speed of light. How does it take him ten seconds to change?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Fulchrum posted:

He can move at 35,000,000 times the speed of light. How does it take him ten seconds to change?

He's not going to rush it and risk tearing his nice tailored suits.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

remind me what his stance was after two men died after having their throats cut by a white supremacist on the MAX train in Portland

after they stood up for two Muslim women he was verbally harassing, btw

(technically, his first cartoon after the event was Kathy Griffin cutting her own head off, but this was the first vaguely related one)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

If a white supremacist beats someone up or literally murders people, then Garrison's reaction will be to go full Dees: hiss SOROSSSSSSSS and claim it was a false flag.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pants Donkey posted:

If a white supremacist beats someone up or literally murders people, then Garrison's reaction will be to go full Dees: hiss SOROSSSSSSSS and claim it was a false flag.

Nah, the current marching orders from the Garrison crowd is that Obama caused this by creating a "racial divide". This is just white people being PUSHED INTO A CORNER by divisive democrat rhetoric. Garrison himself implied as much with that lovely tweet.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Nah, the current marching orders from the Garrison crowd is that Obama caused this by creating a "racial divide". This is just white people being PUSHED INTO A CORNER by divisive democrat rhetoric. Garrison himself implied as much with that lovely tweet.
He literally was "just asking questions" about Soros being behind the murders in Charlottesville. You're not wrong though: that is how he explains the klan rallies FREEDOM MARCHES and rise of angry white men PATRIOTS.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Viewtiful Jew posted:

It looks like he's on board with the new accepted narrative.

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/896561112451170304

Ben voted for Gianforte.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Maybe if enough of us focus our energy Ben Garrison will get cancer :thunk:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Maybe if enough of us focus our energy Ben Garrison will get cancer :thunk:

Scott Adams says it just might work!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I was searching for something, and I found this old Cagle. Enjoy your new fetish.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Much like Goku, Donald is the dumbest person on this earth who should have died dozens of times over by now, and only continues on because people are rewriting or outright ignoring the rules on the fly justso he will continue to have an advantage.

Also, they're liked by the same people.

chi-chi did nothing wrong

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

lol this kid looks like a sinister alfred e neuman

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

mandatory lesbian posted:

chi-chi did nothing wrong

Chi-Chi is complicit!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Fine, but what about when Richard Spencer is repeatedly pummeled or eventually killed when he pisses off the wrong person?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Fine, but what about when Richard Spencer is repeatedly pummeled or eventually killed when he pisses off the wrong person?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

:same:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/896898112316297216

Semi related to cartoons.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Man, Bors has gotten a lot balder since last I saw him

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Please tell me I'm not the only fundamentally broken human being who checked whether the number was a joke.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

loquacius posted:

Man, Bors has gotten a lot balder since last I saw him

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/896900971405561857

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

No! Globey! If you get messed up, how will Pee-Wee learn where Thailand is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This one's pretty good too, replying to BakedAlaska trying to garner sympathy.

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/896877899088748544

"Like a wimp milking a macing for your Online Brand"

• Locked thread