Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Schnorkles posted:

i don't hate anyone and appreciate all posters in the spam :shobon:

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas posted:

if the white supremacists had their way you'd be swinging from a tree you idiot

edit: he's even married to a white woman :lol:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/896787383009640448

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol that the US is such a piece of poo poo right now that we are better off w a constitution originated by a bunch of enlightenmen-era deist slaveowners (or at least slavery-tolerators) than whatever present-day americans would come up with

but we are

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

this is a cool and good map and is extremely my poo poo

Nodaway would be more appropriate 4 Appalachia tho

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

shitrock

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Gringostar posted:

it's been amended like 17 times already

i said "again"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/wildwalkerwoman/status/896767453530906624

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

tacodaemon posted:

lol that the US is such a piece of poo poo right now that we are better off w a constitution originated by a bunch of enlightenmen-era deist slaveowners (or at least slavery-tolerators) than whatever present-day americans would come up with

but we are

I would like to visit the universe where a constituional convention happens nowesh because it'd be a glorious clusterfuck

but I wouldn't want to stay :thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
it is with a heavy heart that i must announce that the bernie bros are at it again

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

Nodaway would be more appropriate 4 Appalachia tho

not sure about some of the names, but just the redrawing with equal population is extremely cool and good and very interesting

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

it is with a heavy heart that i must announce that the bernie bros are at it again

*slams the suck zone alarm button*

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

but we are

1 enlightenment followed by 4 great awakenings will do that to you. And for all I know we may be in Great Awakening number 5.

bumble
Oct 15, 2012

R U HOT YET?

i'm sure plenty of white pastors are planning on taking their racism more seriously by marching with the nazis, yes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

I would like to visit the universe where a constituional convention happens nowesh because it'd be a glorious clusterfuck

if we had proper representation based upon overall population and not population confined to geographic locations it wouldn't be that bad actually

also getting rid of any and all lobbying

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

*slams the suck zone alarm button*

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Schnorkles posted:

"We now convene the 2017 Constitutional Convention with the goal of succession of true patriot states away from the rule of Hillary the monarch"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

deathbysnusnu posted:

To the Louisville crew, some brave hero vandalized the confederate statue in Cherokee park. Also, good time to write Greg Fischer and let him know that it should be melted down.

I propose we simply put a jockey on the horse instead, perhaps Calvin Borel?

It's a nice horse!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/896789743156903936

kay

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

check out joey 2 phones in the back there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

logikv9 posted:

you joke but the Suck Zone is enjoying posting twitter stuff about how [man from rally] just got fired from [job] because of internet detectives

yeah its good, unlike the aclu

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

fake news

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

can i get a grown up solution

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

jBrereton posted:

He's a personal friend of Benjamin Netenyahu since childhood so I doubt it.

Mr. Netanyahu had even stayed at the Kushners’ home in New Jersey, sleeping in Jared’s bedroom. (The teenager moved to the basement that night.)

KUSH!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

no, they should prevent any precedents from being decided that could totally gently caress you over in the future

like today is nazis, tomorrow is you. the law works both ways

lol no it doesn't. The ACLU can stand up for nazi's when it starts standing up for others equally. it won't tho because defending nazi's gets you publicity

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The concept of Confederate statues is hilarious, why honor the racist losing team so much?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Gringostar posted:

if we had proper representation based upon overall population and not population confined to geographic locations it wouldn't be that bad actually

also getting rid of any and all lobbying

how about putting a cap on income that people that work for the government can receive, outlawing superpacs, not allowing any foundations or any charities to exist in your name, and basically just finding a way to limit the amount of money lobbyists can throw at people

if the Koch bros wanna throw $250 and an applebees gift card at my local congressman I don't think that would be a huge deal.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's a nice horse!

how about we stop erecting monuments to losers and tear down the ones that already exist since america has never nor should it ever celebrate coming in second

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

That T-shirt is 100% accurate...? :raise:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

A Handed Missus posted:

Mr. Netanyahu had even stayed at the Kushners’ home in New Jersey, sleeping in Jared’s bedroom. (The teenager moved to the basement that night.)

KUSH!

"Cucked by the PM", coming soon to the Kindle store

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Would be down for this so I can tell people that I grew up in the Firelands :black101:

E: Oh wait no I think I would be in Detroit, dangit

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 18:49 on Aug 13, 2017

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's a nice horse!

Abraham Lincoln statue would be fitting too. Although we should just replace every statue of some confederate dipshit nationwide with cool muscle bros Sherman and John Brown high fiving.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

im the alleged driver

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

etalian posted:

The concept of Confederate statues is hilarious, why honor the racist losing team so much?

because the racist losing team infiltrated the government and prematurely ended Reconstruction

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
you are a loving idiot if you look at our current situation and believe that the laws are fairly applied

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Venom Snake posted:

lol no it doesn't. The ACLU can stand up for nazi's when it starts standing up for others equally. it won't tho because defending nazi's gets you publicity

lmao yeah the ad guys realized nazis were an underserved demographic and saw a fund raising opportunity

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

check out joey 2 phones in the back there

usin a selfie stick to take a picture of himself takin a picture while being a nazi

that might earn even more punches than usual

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
grant is prob my fav president and we can always use more statues of him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

you joke but the Suck Zone is enjoying posting twitter stuff about how [man from rally] just got fired from [job] because of internet detectives

you sound like you disapprove

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I still can't get over how stupid they look with their Walmart backyard tiki torches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jptrostle/status/896714365105262592

• Locked thread