Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Who is Levismith?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

So what you're saying is that the Trump presidency is doomed to failure and will likely result in the GOP getting its rear end kicked?

More like they're going to have much more important things on their minds once the midterms commence.

Let alone the general. Trump is salivating to start campaigning again. All eyes on him again, without the tedious pretense of governing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Pollyanna posted:

So what you're saying is that the Trump presidency is doomed to failure and will likely result in the GOP getting its rear end kicked?

Because if this happens I will be very happy. Even then, though, we have a lot of work to do.

Nothing is guaranteed but if enough people wake up and do what has to be done yeah.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

I really, really want to know what his four months in the Army was like.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Covok posted:

Who is Levismith?

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Why did they mis-spell "Europa"

Like Chvrches, to make it easier to find online.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Why did they mis-spell "Europa"

Because their values belong to timeframe before letter "u" was invented. (Roman Empire fetishism to be more exact).

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Fabricated posted:

I imagine he's being very dramatic but I dunno if I can cheer for someone getting permanent eye damage even if they're a dumbshit

A girl lost her life because of shitheads like this. He's lucky he still has one eyeball left .

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

By this time next week I hope every single one of the fuckers in the Tiki Torch rally is named and shamed, getting fired from their jobs and kicked out of their schools.

I think it can be done, a lot of the internet is pretty pissed off about it.

This, but with the addition that they raise such a stink about it that it only makes it easier for new potential employers to find out who they are and go, "Uhhh ... the position has been filled"

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Some precious nazis might have gotten some eye damage during world war II.
:chloe:

uh okay dude

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
I think what's the biggest crock of poo poo and needs to be pointed out his this whole European identity poo poo. On my dad's side I'm descended from Quakers one of whom helped design Philadelphia. On my mom's side, I'm descended from Scotts who came over in the 20th century. I find my heritage interesting and have a level of pride in it. Nobody gives me any poo poo for being proud of my heritage. When I got super into Slavic history, the friends who were most interested in talking to me about it were my Black friends.

Literally nobody is stopping white people from being proud of their heritage in that nobody is stopping you of being proud of being a Scott or Irishman or Russian or a descendant of folks who came off the Mayflower.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

More like they're going to have much more important things on their minds once the midterms commence.

Let alone the general. Trump is salivating to start campaigning again. All eyes on him again, without the tedious pretense of governing.

A lot of the stupid but very real advantages that Trump had during the 2016 election no longer apply. He now has a catastrophic track record of governing and a great majority of people outright hate him. He'll also be going up against someone who probably won't be the second least popular Presidential candidate ever.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Party Plane Jones posted:

I'm pissed because the tiny rear end midget Nathan Damigo of Identity Europa is the one who got PissPigGrandad banned from twitter

Dude literally just said look at this tiny neonazi, he's like 4 foot 8 and that was enough to get his account suspended.

Do they think an in eugenic fascist state they would be in charge, lmao

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Why are all these guys so loving short lmao come on master race! Get your poo poo together!

Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002
It really is uniquely pathetic that no one likes that guy enough for his own sake that he's requesting prayers for himself.

He'd be wiser to pray to have a single person in his life to ask for sympathy and prayer on his behalf.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Fabricated posted:

:chloe:

uh okay dude

oh no the nazi may have gotten some permanent eye damage poor boy

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896843884894068736

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Covok posted:

Who is Levismith?
some random guy that was at the charlottesville rally and runs a lame alt. right podcast

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/levi-smith-fundraiser

lol

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Some precious nazis might have gotten some eye damage during world war II.

Ironically, Hitler was temporarily blinded during WW1. So the meme man is just following in his idol's footsteps

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Peven Stan posted:

Do they think an in eugenic fascist state they would be in charge, lmao
Dough-fisted 4'8" guy who could barely stagger a woman he outweighed: i'm the ubermensch!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

OddObserver posted:

Because their values belong to timeframe before letter "u" was invented. (Roman Empire fetishism to be more exact).

Which is always ironic because Rome was the most inclusive and open society of the ancient world.

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Which is always ironic because Rome was the most inclusive and open society of the ancient world.

You misspelled Persia.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Imagine being so hated that, when you're facing permanent blindness in one eye, everyone is hoping it happens and laughing at you. It's what Nazis deserve! Severe injury mixed with loneliness, isolation, and public humiliation. Like when allies ritualistically shaved the heads of Nazi sympathizers post-WW2.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

the irony of this Eurocentric take is not lost on me

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Paying the a price for your hateful rhetoric is great. Too bad it took someone dying for people to get angry.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Ironically, Hitler was temporarily blinded during WW1. So the meme man is just following in his idol's footsteps

So the final steps are to marry his niece and take poison pills in an underground bunker?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/Velourox/status/896845864320327680

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

PhazonLink posted:

So the final steps are to marry his niece and take poison pills in an underground bunker?

He married Eva Braun, he only banged his niece (allegedly). But yeah I hope he gets to the suicide part sooner rather than later

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

boner confessor posted:

punching nazis doesn't solve anything tho, the internet told me so

It doesn't really, you just bit the bait on their agitprop and they are gonna use this for more agitprop. So what do you think is going to happen in say a southern college town or in some place in Texas that isn't Houston/Austin? Especially when this poo poo gets blared on other Fox News and the other propaganda outlets they consume. These guys are provocateurs that are being funded by billionaires and nation-states. They way you deal with them is through your legal justice system. The best way is through their finances and comms. Punching them only serves their interest. It gives them a louder platform to push their narrative that the left really are the violent ones. See they are censoring me through violence, you should come to our next march in Arkansas! Bring your shields and makeshift armor/mustard gas. Yea that poo poo is stupid.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Endorph posted:

some random guy that was at the charlottesville rally and runs a lame alt. right podcast

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/levi-smith-fundraiser

lol

Protect people by running them over with your cars?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I feel really bad for the dude who invented Pepe the frog. I still can't wrap my head around how it become coopted by neo-Nazis.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I feel really bad for the dude who invented Pepe the frog. I still can't wrap my head around how it become coopted by neo-Nazis.

it became a 4chan meme because it was a funny frog man
4chan became a neo nazi hellhole
done

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

I'm not going to say that being a nazi piece of poo poo wasn't a contributing factor to getting his home broken into. However I'd say the main factor remains all the tweets and poo poo about how he won't be home because he's got a klan rally to go to.

https://twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA/status/896326076732985344

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

pkay posted:

It doesn't really, you just bit the bait on their agitprop and they are gonna use this for more agitprop. So what do you think is going to happen in say a southern college town or in some place in Texas that isn't Houston/Austin? Especially when this poo poo gets blared on other Fox News and the other propaganda outlets they consume. These guys are provocateurs that are being funded by billionaires and nation-states. They way you deal with them is through your legal justice system. The best way is through their finances and comms. Punching them only serves their interest. It gives them a louder platform to push their narrative that the left really are the violent ones. See they are censoring me through violence, you should come to our next march in Arkansas! Bring your shields and makeshift armor/mustard gas. Yea that poo poo is stupid.

Yeah because that worked so well in the past.... wait you mean Nazis were shot in the streets of Weimar?... uhh well....

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

pkay posted:

:wrong:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Gyges posted:

I'm not going to say that being a nazi piece of poo poo wasn't a contributing factor to getting his home broken into. However I'd say the main factor remains all the tweets and poo poo about how he won't be home because he's got a klan rally to go to.

https://twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA/status/896326076732985344

Fucker uses his phone while driving, he really is just human garbage.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Giggy posted:

You misspelled Persia.
Yep, ancient Persia was very interesting. When they took over a country, they often let them keep their king, their customs, their beliefs, religion, and way of life. All they wanted is to be acknowledged as the highest rule of law in the Persian empire, taxes paid, and soldiers in times of war. In their mind, they were better off by encouraging differences, and then figuring out what each vassal was good at.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

pkay posted:

nah, but thanks for playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Koalas March posted:

Omg his job was racist and even his shirt is racist. This guy really was about that lifestyle
Looking forward to the militia sovcit libertarians calling Top Dog LCC a cuck corporation

• Locked thread