Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Gendry is going to marry and bang Sansa and the Stark / Baratheon houses will be joined together at the end of the story as Robert Baratheon wanted when he thought to marry Joffrey to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Gendry is going to marry and bang Sansa and the Stark / Baratheon houses will be joined together at the end of the story as Robert Baratheon wanted when he thought to marry Joffrey to her.

A brilliant conclusion to a brilliant fanfic.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gendry sucks now. he was cool in the first few seasons but now he's a dickweed with a purple wow hammer

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Hell Yeah posted:

gendry sucks now. he was cool in the first few seasons but now he's a dickweed with a purple wow hammer

Would it have been better if he was waving around a giant dildo, Saints Row style?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

I can't remember if he hosed Mel or if that was a dream I had where I was Chris from skins and I was dying of breast cancer instead of a brain thing but my point is if it isn't a dream I agree with you and also I hope men know to check themselves in the game of thrones jnuiverse

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gendry gonna hammer so many skellymans

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Zzulu posted:

I predict he's going to hammer out a zombie giants knee caps

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Hell yeah is out of touch gentry is a good thing

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Avirosb posted:

A brilliant conclusion to a brilliant fanfic.

fanfic is not an inaccurate summary of the show at this point.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Why is Arya so greasy all the time

She's got hair like me in the early 90's, cholo style

I bet she smells like Tres Flores

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
It's kinda weird how Littlefinger has devolved into a leering drooling full creeper. He just kinda croaks about now in the shadows.

Zzulu posted:

gently caress YES GENDRY GENDRY GENDRY GENDRY

I don't care if he was a bit cheesy I love him more than ever now. Isn't he going to have to make a new obsidian hammer?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ElGroucho posted:

Why is Arya so greasy all the time

She's got hair like me in the early 90's, cholo style

I bet she smells like Tres Flores

Sebaceous glands. Some people produce more than others.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why is Gendry smart now? He wasn't before. His dad wasn't smart. His mom was a whore. So why is he smart? Oh, because he is a new character based on the old one.

Next week:

Tormund won't die. Why? Because he is the wildlings now. If they kill him, then the wildlings have no voice and are pointless.
Gendry won't die. Why? Because they just featured him in 4 scenes. Clearly, they have something better to do than just kill him immediately.
Jon won't die. Why? Because he is the main character of this shitfest.
Hound won't die. Why? Because of Clegane bowl.
Jorah might die. Why? Because Tyrion gave him a coin and said come back.
Davos won't die. Why? What's the point of killing him. On the other hand, what's the point of keeping him alive?
Beric will die. Why? Because priest dood can bring him back.
Thoros might die. Why? Because no one will care and it enables them to keep Beric dead, too.

Littlefinger RIP ??? - 8/27/2017. Good.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Gendry is smarter now because his brains are in his giant arms and he's been furiously beating steel for years to have his revenge on the woman who tried to kill him and drain his cum for black magick or whatever

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Jorah is defo going to die, because these directors are incompetent and like to telegraph poo poo with long, mournful glances. I mean, they don't do one or two, they throw in like 4 in the span of 10 minutes.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Arcsquad12 posted:

I hope a giant steps on Dany.
SAME!!!!!!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Jon falls in love with Gendry and take over Craster's abandoned keep. Their first night there, as Gendry undresses Jon and notices Jon shaking nervously, Gendry tells him: "We must be brave if we're going to make this work."
"Can I be brave if I'm afraid?" Jon replies
"That is the only time a man can be brave." Gendry states with a knowing certainty. Gendry takes Jon in his mouth.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ALL of him?!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
...AND?!?!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Jon falls in love with Gendry and take over Craster's abandoned keep. Their first night there, as Gendry undresses Jon and notices Jon shaking nervously, Gendry tells him: "We must be brave if we're going to make this work."
"That is the only time a man can be brave." Gendry states with a knowing certainty. Gendry takes Jon in his mouth.

Sadly, more realistic a scenario than any of Khaleesi's bullshit adventures

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Meow we're talking.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

ElGroucho posted:

Some dumb gently caress thought they could replace Linda "The Baddest Bitch" Hamilton with Lil' Eyebrows, for Sarah Connor, lmao

Cersei was a good Sarah Connor tho

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

The reason gentry is smarter now is because bran has warged into him and blew jon.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I am NOT jacking my cock/balls, but Gnedry is, and SO. AM. I.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When all you've got is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I wish that instead of inventing a ballista, cersei's basement wizard guy would have invented the cannon. It would be more interesting to see a dragon get its poo poo blown in by a cannonball.

Anyway, Danny is still very boring and lame. I hope she dies.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Snnnffff sneeeeeggggg

Hey guys

Hufff

U shoudl remember Gendry

Wheeeeekkkkk

I know they made a joke

Hurr

About how no oen would remember him

afff affffff

Like right in the show

ERAGUHHHH

But I remember him

eeeeeee

I'm normal.

couldn't help reading this post as being sung by casey from tim and eric :discourse:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

The Skeleton King posted:

I wish that instead of inventing a ballista, cersei's basement wizard guy would have invented the cannon. It would be more interesting to see a dragon get its poo poo blown in by a cannonball.

Anyway, Danny is still very boring and lame. I hope she dies.

It's a very underwhelming invention considering we saw joffrey get a smaller version of the same thing a long time ago

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If you spend years making a warhammer to be cool, you should spend 5 minutes thinking up a design that doesnt look retarded.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Much like the last few seasons have been underwhelming.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I enjoyed last nights episode with the forming of the fellowship of the __________

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:thunk:

gendry was always cool

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toadvine posted:

It's a very underwhelming invention considering we saw joffrey get a smaller version of the same thing a long time ago

I'm pretty sure they mention in the books that hundreds of years ago one of the dragons from the original Targ conquest got killed by a Scorpion/Ballista. So it's not even a new thing.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Ya it's a bit like Kevin sorbos Hercules and not as brutal as I'd like. Remember when the hound hosed up the Lannister guys in the inn? He pushed a face into a dagger a few times and it looked loving gross. Someone gets domed by a hammer and it's just some blood on his face.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Yolomon Wayne posted:

If you spend years making a warhammer to be cool, you should spend 5 minutes thinking up a design that doesnt look retarded.

Fantasy weapons always look idiotic compared to their real life counterparts. It would be much cooler if he had something more like a Lucerne hammer or a morning star. But I guess that any pretense of realism has long since passed, so gently caress it. Why not just start going full Blizzard?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Hustlin Floh posted:

I'm pretty sure they mention in the books that hundreds of years ago one of the dragons from the original Targ conquest got killed by a Scorpion/Ballista. So it's not even a new thing.

Dang I'm disappointed that Qyburn didn't even tip the scorpion bolts with poison or wildfire. For a guy who resurrected the mountain he sure is phoning it in with the dragon tech

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree i'd like to see some loving guys brain leaking out of his skull! something really violent and revolting that makes me nauseous just looking at it. hosed up shti man!!!!?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Settle down Beavis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Hit Dany in the head with a hammer.