Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
"Unite the Right" is a Soros-funded honeypot psyop that employs the "Pied Piper" strategy

I should mention that this thread is about a post from r/The_Donald

OP posted:

The name. "Unite the Right". This is so obviously a "Pied Piper" op that I can't even. It is supposed to make the organization appear to represent the views of the entire Right Wing, so of course they go around giving Roman salutes and waving confederate flags and shouting "White Power!" while wearing Trump hats. And then of course these same leftists load up their other twitter accounts and attack Trump for not denouncing them hard enough. Standard divide and conquer nonsense. They are going after what they perceive to be his base of Nazis while tarnishing the Republican brand.
Ahahahaha!

quote:

To: bryan999

Any get together that would ask Richard Spencer to speak is a joke, whether sponsored by Soros or not...

4 posted on 08/12/2017 6:38:36 PM PDT by sargon ("If we were in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, the Left would protest for zombies' rights.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: sargon

Mainly because Spencer is too big of a puss. That movement needs more dynamic people, and people who will break the jaw of faggy communist AntiFa

7 posted on 08/12/2017 6:43:17 PM PDT by techworker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Classic Alinsky.

10 posted on 08/12/2017 6:49:00 PM PDT by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

:thunk:

quote:

Who organized the protest march and how did people find out about it?

11 posted on 08/12/2017 6:50:57 PM PDT by smokingfrog ( sleep with one eye open (<o> ---)

quote:

That was my first reaction. I expect at some point we’ll know that David Duke was paid through a couple of cutouts by Soros or the DNC.

12 posted on 08/12/2017 6:53:02 PM PDT by marron

quote:

This theory makes a LOT of sense.

There is way too much going on to make me think this is us. Tea Party rallies are what I think of. Not this chaos and trouble.

I think it was a honeypot, absolutely.

13 posted on 08/12/2017 6:55:01 PM PDT by Celerity

quote:

Yup. Cyops.

Mcaulliffe setting this up with soros “rent a rioters”.

They bussed um in on both sides.

It was stage raft pure & simple

14 posted on 08/12/2017 6:55:15 PM PDT by thinden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
FAA: Two killed after State Police helicopter crashes in Charlottesville
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576654/posts

quote:

Some BLM sniper shot the rotor out.
2 posted on 8/12/2017, 3:22:27 PM by txhurl

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Malloc Voidstar posted:

FAA: Two killed after State Police helicopter crashes in Charlottesville
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576654/posts

I wish it was a sniper

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
🚁:sicknasty:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

jesus christ, how can your brain be so broken

Look who she voted for. I guarantee you this is par for the course for this poster.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MeLKoR posted:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576671/posts

Pointless to try to quote from the thread, it's 100 unique variants of "it's a bernie supporter who thought he was plowing the peaceful conservatives", "haha, shame he didn't kill more leftists", "the soros paid thugs were attacking his car and he had the right to defend his life".

How could they ID him so fast, it's not like they had him in custody immediately after and have the plate number and vin of the loving murder weapon. Jesus Christ, freepers should be gassed just to rid the world of some of the the stupid plague

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Have I said gently caress You yet?

Because gently caress You as hard as I possibly can!

Oh they were gonna wreck his car, so he decided no, slammed the pedal, avoided any turns for 500 feet and plowed into a crowd and other parked cars to gently caress his own up....I'll bet not one of these dolts watched the multiple videos

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"Roman salute"

gently caress you you cowards, if you're going to be Nazis, own it you pièces of poo poo.

If you somehow don't dare, maybe it's time to ask yourselves why.

And then to lay down in the street and die.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wasn't the whole 'Roman salute' thing disproven?

EDIT: By which I mean it was proven that Romans didn't salute that way, with their raised hand.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Let's Be Clear, The Car-Ramming Incident was not "Terrorism."

quote:

To: Greetings_Puny_Humans
The entire “protest” is suspicious. Notice the pics of many “White supremacists” holding Nazi flags just out of the package from Amazon...complete with fold marks. Did they just become Nazis this morning? Or is this all a Soros setup?

11 posted on 8/12/2017, 10:08:27 PM by montag813 (ue)

quote:

He’s out at least a $500 deductible and that road-blocking commie heifer did a number on his front end.

His insurer should help him recover his deductible from her estate. It’s regrettable, but what have we been saying for months about BLMers, antifa scum and other assted commies playing in the road?
That they should get the **** out of the road. So a tragedy like this one didn’t happen. Well, it happened.

So sad. But it’s not like real people were hurt ... just anti-American deadheads.

16 posted on 8/12/2017, 10:13:30 PM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers: all armed conservatives)

quote:

To: Timpanagos1
This was self defense.
It takes a filthy treasonous communist to insist that it was not.

23 posted on 8/12/2017, 10:27:03 PM by MrEdd (Caveat Emptor)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

The driver was a left wing nut job that ran down other left wing nut jobs thinking he was going after the permit carrying protesters.

46 posted on 8/13/2017, 12:26:29 AM by Revolutionary ("Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!")

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
Actual bona fide heiling nazis brandishing firearms marching down your streets under swastika banners and murdering counter protestors.

*Intense sound of deflection and wringing of hands eminating from freep*

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^I don't know why they do that, it's everything they've been having wet dreams about doing for a decade at the least

Georgia Peach posted:

The entire “protest” is suspicious. Notice the pics of many “White supremacists” holding Nazi flags just out of the package from Amazon...complete with fold marks. Did they just become Nazis this morning? Or is this all a Soros setup?

11 posted on 8/12/2017, 10:08:27 PM by montag813 (ue)

Dammit, they found us out. I guess I'm not American because I have an American flag that's 5 years old and still has the creases.....because I keep it folded up because it was rather expensive

Hell, maybe this freeper knows from experience. When you join the white power people you get a WPP supplies kit complete with both confederate and nazi flags, a white pointed hood, a set of whit robes, a copy of Mein Kampf and a tiki torch

quote:

To: Timpanagos1
This was self defense.
It takes a filthy treasonous communist to insist that it was not.

23 posted on 8/12/2017, 10:27:03 PM by MrEdd (Caveat Emptor)

Jesus, how can people be so goddamned retarded and still know how to breathe, let alone turn on a computer? I seriously need to know

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 13, 2017

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
FReep: But it's not like real people were hurt...

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

SocketWrench posted:

Jesus, how can people be so goddamned retarded and still know how to breathe, let alone turn on a computer? I seriously need to know

Because they think any article talking about it is "fake news" and they haven't watched the video. If you watch the video it's obvious the guy was purposely trying to murder these people. But if you don't watch the video and think that any MSM description of it is fake, then you're left with a situation where a man was just minding his own business when he was surrounded by "antifa thugs" who were brandishing iron bars and he got scared and tried to escape. And then it's clearly "self-defense."

Also, as always, it's great to see the Freepers crowing "liberal false flag paid by Soros" about the guy who did it after having talked about how they'd love for it to be legal to do what he did and how they would do it themselves.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Twelve by Pies posted:

Because they think any article talking about it is "fake news" and they haven't watched the video. If you watch the video it's obvious the guy was purposely trying to murder these people. But if you don't watch the video and think that any MSM description of it is fake, then you're left with a situation where a man was just minding his own business when he was surrounded by "antifa thugs" who were brandishing iron bars and he got scared and tried to escape. And then it's clearly "self-defense."

Let's be honest: they wouldn't believe or care about the video either.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump lit the torches of white supremacy in Charlottesville. We must extinguish them. posted by freeper Oldeconomybuyer

It's a WaPo op-ed by someone named Petula Dvorak. They seem to love/hate her name, by the way.

The OP sets the theme for the thread.

quote:

George Soros "lit the torches". Along with Obama and his fellow "community organizers".

1 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:02:15 AM by Oldeconomybuyer

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

“white supremacy” The MSM’s latest meme.

Try as I might, I can’t remember President Trump saying “If they bring a knife ... “ or flashing gang signs or saying the (feckless) police once again acted stupidly.

4 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:04:59 AM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers: all armed conservatives)

quote:

Yes, come try to “extinguish us” and/or our rights, Baby

10 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:07:22 AM by A_Former_Democrat ("Liberalism is a mental disorder" On FULL Display NOW! Boycott Mex/Can, nba NFL PepsiCO Kellogg'sB)

"Excuse me, I said Obama made me do it"

quote:

Yep...we are reaping the eight long years of racial hatred sowed by Obama. Who seriously expected the white majority to continue to sit back and take the vile attacks and calumny constantly heaped upon it? Irrational hatred of whites continues to grow and spread. Now Stanford has added a class Abolishing Whiteness.

I thought Trump was showing excellent prospects as a racial healer during his campaign.

15 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:08:47 AM by ProtectOurFreedom
That underlined bit was a link to a RWM clickbait article talking about this course, which, of course, describes nothing like what freep thinks it does.

Once again, Hillary's "Deplorables" speech has proven to be a horrible, horrible idea.

quote:

This BS is fine and will only harden Trump support among regular working class Americans. What we are being fed by the MSM stooges is exactly what got Trump elected. We didn’t believe we were racist deplorables last august and don’t believe it now. The rats never learn.

17 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:08:57 AM by hardspunned

"No, it wasn't Obama, it was Soros!"

quote:

The ones with the Nazi flags were not Trump supporters, but Soros’ trouble makers there to help paint a picture they could sell.

The Antifa trouble makers were there armed with helmets, clubs and looking for trouble.

They blocked a street and started hitting some scared kid’s car with their clubs and he panicked.

Don’t believe the MSM.

22 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:10:49 AM by Bon mots (Laughing at liberal tears!)

I made the mistake of watching one of the videos capturing this human garbage last night. There were no brakes. It was an intentional act. This was not a case of the car being mobbed or attacked. This was hate. This was terror.

And freep is defending it, in ignorance. Defending it, out of spite. Defending it, because they are just as much human garbage as the man that drove his loving car into a crowd of protesters.

quote:

...as the curtain-raiser for a day of violent clashes with counter-protesters that left three people dead...

As the saying goes - it takes two to tango. I'm going to guess that the author of this isn't aware-of, doesn't even recognize his own prejudice and fascist tendencies.

I'll further speculate here, that to the author, LGBT rallies, marches, pride parades are just fine. Ditto black lives matter, muslim BS, etc. Anyone doubt he supports those groups? Anyone believe he'd have a problem with their peaceful assembly?

However, when a group he happens to personally disagree with - a group that represents real diversity of thought from his little parochial viewpoint comes along... They must be extinguished. Violence in the pursuit of that goal is the fault of the group he disagrees with, no-one else.

This guy, and other lib-indoctrinated and blind fools are the real problem, the real threat to America.

23 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:10:52 AM by ThunderSleeps (Doing my part to help make America great again!)

quote:

Ah, yes. The Left believe that protesting and marching is for them only. They get real upset when the Right does it. So they resort to name-calling because labeling everyone to put them into tiny little boxes is what the Left does...

28 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:13:00 AM by jeffc (The U.S. media are our enemy)

Oh do show us this proof. Please.

quote:

Trump didn’t have a single thing to do with this. Soros did!

And there is proof he was behind it.

30 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:14:02 AM by dforest (Why iii)

"I clearly can't trust any news sources and can't be bothered to go looking for the many, many captured videos of the event, but I know it's still all a lie!"

quote:

Did anyone see the near-moronic Congressman who represents Charlottesville on Maria Bartiromo’s show this morning? Making snide remarks about the president, making up facts about the killer’s thoughts and generally acting like he thinks he’s going to snag the black vote in 2018??! Appalling! This country is sunk until we get smarter people in office.

I am still looking to find out the facts of this episode. This morning, my generally well-informed husband told me that four people were murdered by the killer and I’ve yet to figure out what happened at all!

31 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:14:49 AM by miss marmelstein

I don't know about right wing social media, but progressive and leftist media is absolutely on fire about this poo poo today.

quote:

I hope all of these lefties/Deep Staters making these detestable claims are catching heck on social media.

It’s one thing for us to opine/call out, here on FR, but they need to be told on social media sites.

37 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:20:15 AM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)

"WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE WHITE PEOPLE!?!?!"

quote:

To: NFHale

Were it only true. Blacks are encouraged to organize, feminazis are encouraged to organize, fags are encouraged to organize but let a handful of white knuckleheads gather and OMG it is the end of the world because White Nazis. The the usual RINO suspects cant get to the TV camera fast enough.

38 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:20:54 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

White nationalists are alt-left, not alt-right. If you look closely at that crowd, there were no ‘CNN is ISIS’ signs, or MAGA hats, or pepe banners. This was Dem on Dem violence, neo-nazis vs. “antifa”.

46 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:25:21 AM by Steven Tyler

quote:

The torch for white supremacy was lit by the democratic south in early America. What we have today are a new generation of whites fighting for survival in a post Obama, anything goes unless you are white country.

50 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:26:36 AM by jetson

quote:

Political correctness is delusional obfuscation. Face it. Race relations are and never were good anywhere. Blacks despite all the rhetoric, posturing and actual racism wish to live among whites because they know their lives will be better. Witness modern migrations out of Africa. Blacks will milk white guilt for all its worth. Whites even the most flamboyant liberals wish to live among themselves, self segregate and mostly avoid blacks. They fear violence, disorder and do not recognize an inherent value in blacks. Sorry but that is the reality worldwide. The situation has not changed and will only worsen in the future.

53 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:28:13 AM by allendale (.)

Note the capitalization of "white" here, a sign that the poster has bought into the Stormfront brand of white identity politics.

quote:

I wish the MSM would show 1/10 the concern about Islamic Supremacists (a real problem) as they do about the White variety (a bunch of losers).

55 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:31:11 AM by The Free Engineer

quote:

“is not up for debate.”

That’s what you’d like, isn’t it, Tramp? Only you have rights in your sick little world. “Racism” to you is white people fighting back for our heritage, our race, our employment, our promotions, our admissions. You sick little bastards pander to the lowest element (see e.g. Ferguson), without a word of condemnation over fake charges against law enforcement, nor do you condemn the fake “anti fascists” who would deny Americans their basic liberties and who instigate violence against freedom loving people.

Like clockwork, here you haters are, with your spoonfed propaganda pieces, pretending to be fair and just and non racist, when you go home at night to your white little enclaves. People like you wouldn’t dare mix with the minorities or proletariat

60 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:34:40 AM by A_Former_Democrat ("Liberalism is a mental disorder" On FULL Display NOW! Boycott Mex/Can, nba NFL PepsiCO Kellogg'sB)

Here's another capital.

quote:

Having pride in the White race is "supremacy." Uh huh.

It's okay to be "proud" of being a fag. It's okay to be proud of being a shiftless hood rat. It's okay to be proud of being so stupid you don't even know what bathroom to use. But if you're proud that you're a member of the race that's brought Western civilization to the world, then there's something wrong with you.

63 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:35:54 AM by IronJack

quote:

Here it comes. It is just another line of attack. This just means the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory is really losing traction.

67 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:39:24 AM by joshua c (To disrupt the system, we must disrupt our lives)

I started reading this and thought "oh, look who took 4chan seriously" and then I read the rest.

quote:

This already stinks, with pictures of the perp driving not matching the guy who was arrested. Regardless, of course he is an idiot, and of course he should be in jail, and of course it’s not about supremacy, it’s about rejecting self-hatred.

85 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:16:43 AM by freedomjusticeruleoflaw (Western Civilization- whisper the words, and it will disappear. So let us talk now about rebirth.)

quote:

Folks I am getting damned tired of this crap. The Democrats and the rest had an opportunity to bring the country together with a unifying speech and yet they continue vilify and continue to spread hate and make racist statements. Do they not realize that we are watching and hoping. Apparently not!

Where is a MLK when you need him.

I despise everything that the White Nationalist, the KKK, and the Nazis stand for. They are no better than BLM and their ilk from the left however at some point I may have to choose between white racists who don’t hate me and black racists who do. Very sad!

Maybe I’ll just pack up our belongings and head for the hills and never look back and not compromise my beliefs. Completely disconnect. And knowing history will help me to make the right decision at the right time.

Folks, this is how the Nazi’s gained power in Germany and we all know how truly evil they were and still are. Yes, the Democrats and their kind are creating a perfect environment for them and they don’t even know it.

May God help us!

87 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:23:24 AM by dhs12345

[citation needed]

quote:

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has called for civil war in the United States, demanding “marching“, “blood” and “death” in the streets until President Trump is dragged from office,

88 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:26:27 AM by wardamneagle

Remind me again why we have statues of traitors in this country? How did we get to the point where a segment of the population of this country is proud that their traitorous ancestors fought for the right to own people?

quote:

Can I get one fact out of all this racist BS swirling around? Weren’t the ‘whites’ protesting the removal of veteran Robert E. Lee’s statue from Charlottesville? Wasn’t that the original point?

89 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:28:22 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

Oh boy this one is in it deep.

quote:

I think we need to realize that when these writers lambast “White Supremacy” they really mean Western Civilization overall and not just the fringe Neo Nazis, Aryan Bros, Christian Identity, and other “Blood and Soil” organizations.

They want to silence any voice that defends concepts that came out of Western Judea Christian culture. Whether political, legal, moral, or educational. So lumping ideals such as defense of a country’s history warts and all as racism is necessary. Telling people that free speech is too dangerous in the hands of certain groups is also necessary. Make no mistake they want to pin the label of too dangerous on a very wide group of people. People who don’t believe as they believe and who threaten their version of Utopia.

That’s you and me and anyone who thinks this country is worth preserving under a system of government set up over 200 years ago. For them to have the unity they desire that system must collapse. Calling those who supported Trump and Trump himself racists fuels that collapse. And they know it.

90 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:32:16 AM by lastchance (Credo.)

Do you actually loving understand the term "antifa" and what it means and what they did in the past and why they exist? No, of course not, you post on freep.

quote:

If not a false flag, then this is push back against Antifa. But somehow this is bad and Antifa are just fighting fascists and Nazis. The MSM is as much of an enemy as those actually fighting. More, probably. I hope to see more pushback against Antifa and the communist BLM.

93 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:40:59 AM by bk1000 (A clear conscience is a sure sign of a poor memory)

"Your intolerance of our bigotry made us do this to you!"

quote:

To: cweese

Good LORD! The media are so lost and effed up. All of them.

They’re the ones causing all of this. Period. This 24/7 non stop agitation and rioting has finally caused the push back they wanted.

96 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:55:35 AM by CommieCutter ("Trump is god emperor and he will win." -- some hacker)

More capitals, and proud of it.

quote:

To: lastchance

I am White.
I am proud of my Nation.

If that makes me a ‘White Nationalist’ - so be it!

101 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:20:01 AM by aumrl (let's keep it real Conservatives)

Also, Freepers: If that makes me a ‘White Nationalist’ - so be it!

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I love that even with like probably less than 100 active members and an ever-dwindling cultural relevance, JimRob & Co. know they can scam more money from these fools by ginning up fake DDoS attacks.

Heavy Fire! Under a Coordinated Denial of Service Attack

quote:

Posted on 8/13/2017, 9:48:50 AM by John Robinson

The illiberal progressives are trying to knock us offline. We're fighting the good fight and will not succumb. I'm sniping the most annoying ones by hand, then two more show up to replace him. Going to experiment with an automated system to nuke 'em. SkyNet lives.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Freepers: “white supremacy” The MSM’s latest meme.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Smeep posted:

I love that even with like probably less than 100 active members and an ever-dwindling cultural relevance, JimRob & Co. know they can scam more money from these fools by ginning up fake DDoS attacks.

Heavy Fire! Under a Coordinated Denial of Service Attack

translation: we forgot to pay the isp

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
e: ^^^ Honestly given the nature of the performance problem, a network congestion DDoS seems to be a realistic explanation for what's going on with the site.

Hey so remember yesterday when Trump spouted the "both sides" bullshit and everyone predicted that the white nationalists would take his lack of condemnation as approval instead?

Here's Ivanka Trump: There’s ‘No Place for Racism, White Supremacy and Neo-Nazis’ in America posted by freeper Oldeconomybuyer, so strap in.

Here, let me summarize the thread. Half the replies on the first page are this.

quote:

No place for “Black Lives Matter?”

2 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:56:26 AM by BenLurkin ((The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.))

quote:

Spoken like a naive beautiful elitist

3 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:57:04 AM by wardaddy (Virtue signalers should be shot...conservative ones racked and hanged then fed to dogs)

quote:

To: tennmountainman

Besides that, has she ever even been around a black person with a net worth below six figures? Never seen a picture of it.

18 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:04:06 AM by proust (Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word.)

Confederate monuments are defacto white supremacist monuments. Your inability to realize this is troubling but entirely unsurprising, you piece of poo poo.

quote:

A great feel good statement. But if you let the MSM define white supremacy as wanting to save Confederate monuments and equal treatment under the law (anti-afirmitive action), you are part of the problem.

20 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:06:45 AM by where's_the_Outrage? (Trump the anti politician. About time!)

And here we see freep DEFENDING DAVID loving DUKE.

quote:

To: KC_Lion

Did David Duke start yesterday’s violence?

Did David Duke order the removal of an MLK statue?

What exactly did DD do yesterday that has you in such an uproar?

21 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:07:00 AM by A_Former_Democrat ("Liberalism is a mental disorder" On FULL Display NOW! Boycott Mex/Can, nba NFL PepsiCO Kellogg'sB)

quote:

I don’t know. I am not far from concluding that when Americans are denounced for simply getting out of their Barcaloungers and trying to give throat to a stifled cry of “Enough!” Just maybe there is a place for racism, if that is what they want to call it. I am just heartbeats from proclaiming “If this be racism, make the most of it!”

23 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:07:35 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)
Freepers: If this be racism, make the most of it!

It should be noted how few freepers are actually condemning the white nationalists. It should also not surprise us, but here's at least one.

quote:

To: Poison Pill

She didn’t call for imprisoning them. Just that society shouldn’t accept them. I wouldn’t jail a neo-Nazi for being one, but I don’t have to like or tolerate him. My Dad and all my uncles fought the Nazis in WW2. I’ll be damned if I am going to make nice with neo-Nazis!

25 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:08:23 AM by Mr Rogers

quote:

Well,this little head in the sand elitist is off my list. She's using all the media buzz words and only the whites are causing the problems.

29 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:10:36 AM by 4yearlurker (Government can make you feel so small and mean.-John Steinbeck)

They are so goddamn upset at antifa existing again and going after people they like.

quote:

To: tennmountainman

I have watched hours of coverage now. Haven’t seen one mention of denouncing Antifa.

35 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:13:27 AM by cornfedcowboy

Friendly reminder that the majority of Republicans in repeated surveys over the past year or two do not believe blacks face day to day racism in a meaningful way, and instead believe white Christians face bigotry instead.

quote:

There seems to be plenty of room for racism against whites!

39 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:21:33 AM by aquila48

Another exceptionally rare post that actually calls out white nationalists.

quote:

We must all come together as Americans — and be one country UNITED.

Under one flag! The Stars and Stripes of the USA. Not the relics of lost causes.

52 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:34:50 AM by Bringbackthedraft (drat, the tag line disappeared again? Coursors!)

Stay classy, freep.

quote:

To: wardaddy

I believe she could become an extraordinary porno star

57 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:37:55 AM by Dont tread and Live

quote:

Give President Trump, the First Lady, Vice President Pence, and now Ivanka CREDIT for CONDEMNING this horrible violence and putting the blame on ALL SIDES. Unlike former President Obama who let troubles fester.

Thank-you Ivanka.

73 posted on 8/13/2017, 8:57:48 AM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)

I will never find their outrage over the "knockout game" to be anything less than hilarious.

quote:

screw her, seriously. what a self righteous liberal. I haven’t heard one word out of her elitist mouth about the knockout game or looting or rushing stores and customers in droves where they loot and destroy.

She is a MAJOR problem for the president’s direction and it’s clear to me why we’re not getting anything done because he’s pulled in all different directions and gives too much credence to flaming liberals.

77 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:13:54 AM by spacejunkie2001

Oh look, more capitals.

quote:

To: aquila48

Racism against the Whites has been encouraged by the Democrats for a long, long time. If White people had realized decades ago there would be no Democrat party by now. The psychological game is always being played this way; Black people are victims and White people are evil. This encourages anger in Blacks and guilt in Whites which keeps the Blacks voting for Democrats and suppresses the White Republican vote since Democrats always associate the Republican party with White racism. This has been working like a charm for fifty years but I think people are beginning to catch on.

94 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:33:50 AM by cradle of freedom

Oh my loving god are you serious

quote:

To: KC_Lion

I didn’t use to think like this but now I do—could David Duke be CIA?

101 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:39:42 AM by cradle of freedom

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A few from A Sad Question After a Violent Day posted by freeper Kaslin. It's a lovely op-ed on Townhall that cries about how unfairly Trump supporters are being treated.

quote:

To: Kaslin

“...and also, just in case anyone doubted their political views were indeed neo-nazi, “Jews will not replace us!”

Now I am fully convinced this is a false flag operation.

3 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:08:35 AM by bk1000 (A clear conscience is a sure sign of a poor memory)

Oh look, more capitals.

quote:

To: bk1000

Why is “White lives matter” racist or supremacist?

5 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:14:13 AM by Socon-Econ

They're seriously trying to paint the nazis as the victims here.

quote:

The Unite the Right people had a valid, legal permit to be there. Their event was planned and scheduled weeks in advance. The antiFa and Black Lies Matter hoard had no permit to be there. The police had the DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to bring enough men, and equipment, including barriers to keep the two sides separated. This result was as pre-planned by the authorities so as to give the media something else with which to bash white people in general, conservatives and Trump in particular.

It is reported that the DoJ has launched a Civil Rights investigation, and if they have any guts at all, they will conclude that the rights of the Unite the Right group were the one whose rights were violated, both by the leftist thugs, but first by the authorities, who willfully allowed them to be first attacked, followed by the cancellation of their permit AFTER then event had started.

12 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:22:38 AM by euram

quote:

To: Socon-Econ

Obama threw the first punch long ago.

22 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:42:02 AM by ProtectOurFreedom

"All of the things that my media sources tell me are my enemy are working together!"

quote:

To: euram

The city could have told BLM & Antifa they could protest in another section across town or on another day. If they violated their permit, then they would be arrested. No permit - arrested.

Free speech & freedom of assembly for all citizens, regardless of the fact that a message may be repugnant to you!

BLM, Antifa, global Communists, Islamic terrorism, the opposition media, Paris Climate accords, the Koran, Sharia and Hadith are so very repugnant to me.

The city’s gross failure to govern, lead and manage the exercise of each group’s Civil Rights to peacefully protest is what happened.

They wanted a political Democrat drama to launch McCauliff as leader of the left! Gads a Global communist and Clinton stooge. Bletch!

23 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:43:09 AM by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

Man these are some pretty hot takes.

quote:

The PUNK and the Mayor had the police handcuffed I actually doing their JOB...PROTECTING the Public!!! These cops and Natl Guard should be ASHAMED of themselves....COWARDS TAKING ORDERS from LEFTISTS!

24 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:45:23 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: aquila48

Racism against the Whites has been encouraged by the Democrats for a long, long time.

Because telling people they can't persecute minorities is apparently racism

quote:

If White people had realized decades ago there would be no Democrat party by now.

If people realized we'd elect a snivelling moron more interested in his ego than leading, there'd be no Republican party

quote:

The psychological game is always being played this way; Black people are victims and White people are evil.

So long as you, the white people, are out persecuting and denying them the same rights you demand for yourself, yes, whites are evil. and I say this as a white guy

quote:

This encourages anger in Blacks and guilt in Whites which keeps the Blacks voting for Democrats and suppresses the White Republican vote since Democrats always associate the Republican party with White racism.

I'm pretty sure what keeps "the blacks" from voting republican is because you republicans routinely poo poo on them and every other group/minority that doesn't fit in your aryan world

quote:

This has been working like a charm for fifty years but I think people are beginning to catch on.

Until the next democrat victory that grand slams you turds into the toilet bowl. C'mon fuckers, you bitched for years how poo poo wasn't being run right, and now you hold a majority in every branch of government and you suck at everything

quote:

94 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:33:50 AM by cradle of freedom

gently caress you sir, gently caress you with a red hot fire poker

quote:

The Unite the Right people had a valid, legal permit to be there. Their event was planned and scheduled weeks in advance. The antiFa and Black Lies Matter hoard had no permit to be there. The police had the DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to bring enough men, and equipment, including barriers to keep the two sides separated. This result was as pre-planned by the authorities so as to give the media something else with which to bash white people in general, conservatives and Trump in particular.

It is reported that the DoJ has launched a Civil Rights investigation, and if they have any guts at all, they will conclude that the rights of the Unite the Right group were the one whose rights were violated, both by the leftist thugs, but first by the authorities, who willfully allowed them to be first attacked, followed by the cancellation of their permit AFTER then event had started.

12 posted on 8/13/2017, 9:22:38 AM by euram

lol, the police force that showed up the night before after the nazis left to arrest and beat counter protestors is clearly in league with the counter protestors. I want to know exactly what did the CP do that hindered the nazis aside from tell them to get hosed because those nazis sure had no issue macing and murdering people in cold blood, and that certainly is a violation of rights

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 13, 2017

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Righties in America really do live in an alternate reality made of huffed Breitbart farts. I just briefly visited another wingnut site that I used to read, Ace Of Spades HQ, and it's exactly the same FALSE FLAG SOROS poo poo. No one apparently watched the video, educated themselves about Pepe and the wonderful alt white menagerie of characters.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I'm out of time for now. Someone needs to do Sessions: Federal Investigation of Charlottesville Underway, it looks like it'll be really fun.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Zwabu posted:

Righties in America really do live in an alternate reality made of huffed Breitbart farts. I just briefly visited another wingnut site that I used to read, Ace Of Spades HQ, and it's exactly the same FALSE FLAG SOROS poo poo. No one apparently watched the video, educated themselves about Pepe and the wonderful alt white menagerie of characters.

Ace of Spades is an interesting case, because it used to be a slightly-more-intellectual, slightly-less-unhinged version of Freep, whose members were more in tune with establishment conservatism -- the posts around the 2012 election are still an amazing read, because a significant fraction of the site's population were Republican party election canvassers and door-knockers, and they had a lot of inside knowledge of the fiasco that was Romney's get out the vote machine -- but since 2016 it's been getting more and more psychotic and unhinged until it's almost indistinguishable from Freep. You can go back into the archives and skim it week by week starting in 2016, and through a lens of lovely facebook memes you can watch the Republican's Party's psyche shatter in real time.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Freep: Trump was showing excellent prospects as a racial healer during his campaign

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm out of time for now. Someone needs to do Sessions: Federal Investigation of Charlottesville Underway, it looks like it'll be really fun.

Reporting for duty. :patriot:

quote:

My question is: will both sides be investigated? The nationalists had a legal permit to assemble. The cops were told to stand down. We know that a reporter from The Hill was assaulted by an Antifa thug. Who started it?

1 posted on 08/13/2017 9:50:53 AM PDT by be-baw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: be-baw

The police and the city or university are at fault at these rallies for not keeping things under control and keeping opposite views separated. It should be safe for both Antifa and the Klan to demonstrate. if not, don’t issue a permit to the second applicant and arrest the side that has none. But letting people face off in the street and yell and throw things at each other is a formula for tragedy.

the city had an obligation to establish adequate safety when they issue a permit or know a large crowd is coming to the city. laving the street open and letting people throw things at each other and yell from opposite sides of a narrow street is not adequate safety and this and other incidents prove it. So the city IS responsible to prevent such incidents. Any rookie cop would know that people have been driving crowds into cars all over the world and here in the states.

None of the precludes a jury from finding the driver guilty. but the officials are also culpable and the DOJ or state AG should be all over that investigation . In Cal when coulter was scheduled,the chancellor of UC should have been sent to jail along with the campus police chief or the Berkeley chief for failure to protect the public and the property of the university and the first amendment rights of the group that invited her and of course Ann herself. But the governor of Cal was too busy raising taxes and hugging trees.

if these crimes and ministerial negligence were dealt with the incidents would decrease.

3 posted on 08/13/2017 9:52:37 AM PDT by morphing libertarian

quote:

Sessions needs to be investigated for terminal stupidity.

4 posted on 08/13/2017 9:53:08 AM PDT by Paladin2 (No spelchk nor wrong word auto substition on mobile dev. Please be intelligent and deal with it....)

Hey, only 5 posts before someone starts whining about Clinton this time.

quote:

Because this is so much more important than the 8+ years of corruption by Obama and the Clintons.

Fire Sessions now!

5 posted on 08/13/2017 9:53:22 AM PDT by Arm_Bears (Rope. Tree. Politician/Journalist. Some assembly required.)

:iiam:

quote:

WTF is Session talking about with “deaths”, in the plural, associated with the “race and violence”? One person died, 2 cops died far off from city limits on a helicopter crash.

No one shot the drat helicopter down so why do we keep multiplying the deaths!?

6 posted on 08/13/2017 9:53:44 AM PDT by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)

:airquote: Crash.

quote:

Is he insisting the two LEOs killed in the chopper ‘crash’ were murders???

7 posted on 08/13/2017 9:53:57 AM PDT by txhurl

Everyone is in on it! :tinfoil:

quote:

Find those who paid the agent provocateurs. Hard to believe Soros not in the mix, wouldn’t put it past Governor McAuliffe to have a hand in this as well.

8 posted on 08/13/2017 9:55:00 AM PDT by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

quote:

So suddenly Rip Van Sessions, the back stabbing Coward, awakens?

10 posted on 08/13/2017 9:56:13 AM PDT by SkyPilot ("I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6)

Watching Freep turn on Sessions has been absolutely fantastic. :allears:

quote:

I can’t believe how big a Sessions supporter I used to be.

Those days are gone, and they’re not coming back.

11 posted on 08/13/2017 9:56:22 AM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)

:freep:

quote:

This was a deliberate CONSPIRACY by the Governor, Mayor, and Chief of Police to orchestrate and facilitate a communist mob assault on PEACEFUL white right wing protesters.

Sessions must be investigating McCauliffe, Signer, and Thomas.

How many Blac Bloc communists scumbags were arrested for assault BEFORE they were sent flying like bowling pins?

13 posted on 08/13/2017 9:57:10 AM PDT by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

quote:

I would look into what the state police in the helicopter might have known about democrat ties to the agent provocateurs in this event.

15 posted on 08/13/2017 9:57:52 AM PDT by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Soros! :argh:

quote:

Easy.......investigate Soros. Done.

16 posted on 08/13/2017 9:57:58 AM PDT by wardamneagle

To answer an earlier question Freep has been huffing their own farts for so long they no longer have any idea what fresh air smells like.

quote:

What an effin joke. Years and years of terror attacks, assaults, vandalism, by the Soros financed terror groups and of course they get no Fed investigation.

18 posted on 08/13/2017 10:00:06 AM PDT by GrandJediMasterYoda (Trump: Greatest POTUS of all time solely for preventing Satan taking office.)

quote:

Not hearing who started because it’s obvious. The left silences intolerable action from right with violence, it’s SOP yet no one addresses it.

I fear we lost this country when we lost the media. Can’t vote them out, can’t do much to stop the state propaganda.

19 posted on 08/13/2017 10:01:36 AM PDT by Kenny

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

Sessions is totally weak on charging his staff with the correct details of who and what to investigate against which statutes.

He seems to just turn loose the DoJ Swamp Dwellers to Make the Swamp Better Yet.

And only for Left-Wingers, who never get investigated.

20 posted on 08/13/2017 10:01:44 AM PDT by Paladin2 (No spelchk nor wrong word auto substition on mobile dev. Please be intelligent and deal with it....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

Quit referring to the white supremacists as “nationalists” - they are not the same thing and that is defamatory to nationalists. Don’t use the MSM terminology.

However, I would welcome this investigation - if will allow discovery on who really funded this rally to begin with, which all too conveniently fits into the media narrative.

And why the police did not do more to keep the two groups separate - when Antifa showed up as well you knew this was going to end badly as a battle of evils - how did they know to be there as well in so great of numbers at the same time? Was there a common entity or person behind both groups being there to spark inevitable conflict?

22 posted on 08/13/2017 10:03:15 AM PDT by Republican Wildcat

quote:

To: Rome2000

‘Sessions must be investigating McCauliffe, Signer, and Thomas.’

Just like Mueller is investigating the Clinton-Podesta Russian ties. And we know he is, because of the well coordinated, no-knock predawn raids on Hillary’s and Podesta’s houses.

Do I really need a sarc tag.

25 posted on 08/13/2017 10:05:08 AM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: be-baw; LS

Sessions doesn’t waste any time in opening an investigation with this incident which happened mere hours ago, and we get crickets from him with the DC corruption. The excuse that Sessions doesn’t telegraph his intentions doesn’t work here or with the Bunkerville remarks he’s made.

26 posted on 08/13/2017 10:05:13 AM PDT by Blue Highway

Woah there, let's not say things we can't take back now.

quote:

Ok, I'm done with any support for this guy at all.

Sessions needs to be fired NOW.

This is yet another indication Sessions is playing for the other team. I'm just going to say it. Sessions is a STATIST.

31 posted on 08/13/2017 10:08:42 AM PDT by precisionshootist

quote:

To: Rome2000

The “peaceful white right wing protestors” did not exist - they were a combination of white supremacist hate groups so they were not prone to tasteful discourse, however, it is a valid point to raise the question as to how the rival domestic terrorist groups happened to be able to organize at the precise same time and be allowed such close interaction which was going to spark inevitable conflict - Antifa openly calls for assassination of Republican politicians and celebrated the attempted murder of Congressman Scalise. Who funded and ultimately organized both groups of extremists - could it have been one common entity or person lurking in the background setting up for them to converge at the same place at the same time to spark a serious conflict? Had all of this attention not been heaped upon them and the rival organizations showing up, they would have had their little hate rally and been on their way. There was no need for all of this physical conflict to occur.

32 posted on 08/13/2017 10:09:37 AM PDT by Republican Wildcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Sounds good to me.

quote:

To: morphing libertarian

The irony is that when Robert E. Lee was president of Washington College (now Washington & Lee) in Virginia he ruled with a kindly but iron rule. He would never have allowed ANY demonstration. These colleges are out of control and their presidents are the worst kinds of moral cowards.

But of course, the commander of the army of Northern Virginia must be consigned to the garbage.

33 posted on 08/13/2017 10:10:09 AM PDT by miss marmelstein
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Will Sessions insure that the Leftists (e.g., Antifa, BLM, local/state government officials) who were complicit are also investigated for their roles? I doubt it; the timid Sessions will be too fearful to insure the pre-positioned DOJ Leftists do a proper job.

35 posted on 08/13/2017 10:12:02 AM PDT by House Atreides (Send BOTH Hillary & Bill to prison.)

quote:

The nationalists had a legal permit to assemble.

Yet many, including some posters here; state that BOTH sides were 'in the wrong'...really? The situation was peaceful Friday night...it was only when AntiFa, BLM, and other agitators were turned loose by the progressive authorities on SATURDAY that there were 'confrontations'.

36 posted on 08/13/2017 10:12:34 AM PDT by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

And what is the deal with those Nationalists? They're not trying to nationalize anything, so why are calling them Nationalists? :seinfeld:

quote:

Why are they called “white nationalists”? Seems nationalist is an odd designation. Are they different from white supremacists?

Is BLM “black anti-nationalists” Divide and conquer...that's what the left has brought us.

43 posted on 08/13/2017 10:15:11 AM PDT by Aria (i)

:thunk:

quote:

To: lee martell

Which side was actively destroying the others history before the fight started?

46 posted on 08/13/2017 10:17:05 AM PDT by The Toll
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

Not like he did anything bad or anything...

quote:

Old Uniparty Jeff Sessions sucking up to his masters in the left wing media and Swamp .

Yes , lets rail road this kid before we know the facts.

Jeff still has opened up the Debbie W or the Comey mess but lets attack the idiot 20 year old .

Sessions is a sorry uniparty hack .

48 posted on 08/13/2017 10:18:20 AM PDT by ncalburt (ll)

quote:

To: All

So this gets Sessions immediate focus? Well if I had any doubt that Sessions is just a deep state stooge I don’t any more. The recusel suddenly makes sense. Absolutely impossible to fire him now to add insult to injury.

55 posted on 08/13/2017 10:19:52 AM PDT by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

quote:

Well, well!!! Sessions CAN do things quickly if he wants to!! This anger me to no end... he won’t do squat on the things that are really important and then does an “’obama’” on yesterday!!

It could have waited a week, doncha’ think? And get hillary and obama and their minions investigated??!!!!!!! and in the courts!!

63 posted on 08/13/2017 10:26:52 AM PDT by frnewsjunkie

Oh they mad.

quote:

To: mass55th

Here are a couple of questions for you.

Which of the following had deep, provable ties to Russia at the time of the campaign:

1. Hillary Clinton

2, John Podesta

3, Paul Manafort

Which of the following was subjected to a no-knock predawn raid:

1. Hillary Clinton

2, John Podesta

3, Paul Manafort

64 posted on 08/13/2017 10:27:28 AM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mass55th

The DoJ has AFAIK not had even one cleansing purge, except for some self resignations.

Sessions appointed (and the Senate quickly approved) the Swamp Critter, RosenKrantz, as his assistant.

I’m sure the totally Left-Wing Civil Rights Division has not been touched.

Sessions will not be doing the investigating, the DoJ Swamp Creatures will be.

Be realistic; They won’t be doing squat to investigate any one to the left of Clarence Thomas.

74 posted on 08/13/2017 10:33:15 AM PDT by Paladin2 (No spelchk nor wrong word auto substition on mobile dev. Please be intelligent and deal with it....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 61 | View Replies]

Dammit ACLU, stop doing this poo poo!

quote:

To: Purdue77

Check out post 2.

ACLU is suing Charlottesville for violating the first and fourteenth amendment rights of Unite the Right. That might be the angle the DOJ investigation takes, Trump said we were going to “study” it. It won’t be a study like one Obama or Hillary would do. Rest assured of that.

The anti Sessions talk here is way out of line. Disgusting actually.

75 posted on 08/13/2017 10:35:42 AM PDT by dynoman (Objectivity is the essence of intelligence. - Marilyn vos Savant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wardamneagle

Soros is untouchable — he is above the law.

77 posted on 08/13/2017 10:37:31 AM PDT by 353FMG
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

GOOD...hopefully their will be a total assessment...my view and what Trump should’ve said said, Peaceful Americans were prevented from expressing their freedom of speech, opinions, and rights in a free setting as citizens, by elements of hate from both right and left extreme groups some being supported and financed by political groups from within and outside our borders. By all indications, at this time, it was facilitated by the inaction of the local enforcement groups, allowing the groups to intermingle and to attack one or the other, apparently to allow political groups within the state to take advantage of the situation to enact a state of emergency thereby denying law abiding citizens their rights!

That and identifying those citizens, and associating “white people and citizens as the major part of the racist elements involved and as the problem are the egregious despicable acts that must be corrected and not be allowed to be hijacked by the media in their fake news narratives going forward!

88 posted on 08/13/2017 10:52:14 AM PDT by ldish (Have had enough...you??????)

quote:

Ah, wonder if Sessions uses this incident to sink the white movement to gain favor with the liberal, commie media and politicians?

91 posted on 08/13/2017 11:00:37 AM PDT by kenmcg (tHE WHOLE)

quote:

Why doesn't Sessions investigate Mueller who is framing Trump and doing a coup.

They even tried to bribe a russian hacker to lie

Why doesn't Sessions investigate comey for leaking and for teason, ditto for his pal's rosenstien, Mueller.

Why doesn't Sessions investigate Hillary , obama the leakers,etc. ?

Sessions is on the establishment's side and deep state side that's why.

92 posted on 08/13/2017 11:00:51 AM PDT by Democrat_media (News Media,Mueller & democrat party doing a coup against Trump w/ Russia lie)

:iiam:

quote:

Where is the Federal investigation in Ferguson and Baltimore?

94 posted on 08/13/2017 11:07:21 AM PDT by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small fee.)

quote:

To: reasonisfaith

“Hard to believe Soros not in the mix, wouldn’t put it past Governor McAuliffe to have a hand in this as well.”

Of course Soros is in the mix; he’s Top Dog. McAuliffe is involved as well. Did you watch his speech, with feigned outrage, but obviously scripted and rehearsed? They’ve had this in the works for weeks now and all went according to plan.

If people can’t see this for what it is — a theater production by Soros Enterprises — they’re as dumb as dirt. This is no different from the alleged Trump supporters who caused the riot at the rally. All were employed by Soros, as we learned from the Project Veritas films, pretending to be Trump supporters. These people pretending to be white supremacists are probably the exact same whores and will be cashing their signed-by-Soros paychecks on Monday.

100 posted on 08/13/2017 11:13:58 AM PDT by MayflowerMadam ("Negative people make healthy people sick." - Roger Ailes)

quote:

To: dynoman

Yes. I read the tweets.

Dynoman, Mueller is destroying the Trump administration. He’s terrorizing and bankrupting Trump supporters. If you don’t believe Mueller will deliver bogus charges against the Trump administration—which the MSN will use to destroy what’s left of it by then—you don’t know Mueller’s MO. If he can’t find a crime, he invents one. He’s the bff of Comey and a longtime fixer for Hillary. How you cannot see the magnitude of the travesty unfolding is anyone’s guess.

Mueller is fast-moving terminal cancer. Charlottesville is a common cold. Sessions landed on the cold with all four feet. Meanwhile the cancer proceeds apace.

102 posted on 08/13/2017 11:24:29 AM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 99 | View Replies]

Terminally.

quote:

To: Paladin2

Sessions needs to be terminated for terminal stupidty.

103 posted on 08/13/2017 11:26:58 AM PDT by Blue Highway

Because the DoJ can only investigate one thing at a time.

quote:

To: Paladin2

AG Sessions is halting all DOJ criminal investigations on the involvement of Obama, Holder, Hillary, Huma, Mueller, and other Demonicrats in scores of treasonous crimes in order to focus DOJ investigative efforts on Charlottesville.

111 posted on 08/13/2017 11:57:35 AM PDT by Carl Vehse

quote:

To: morphing libertarian

If a special counsel was good enough for Trump’s nonexistent Russian collusion, it’s good enough for the actusl crimes committed by Hillary, Comey, Podests, Mueller, Rice, Lynch and Holder.

I’d say Obama too, but even I know America’s first black president is off limits.

113 posted on 08/13/2017 12:08:21 PM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 112 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fantasywriter

he’s half black. Investigate the white half and send that half to prison

115 posted on 08/13/2017 12:21:41 PM PDT by morphing libertarian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 113 | View Replies]

quote:

To: heights
" Sessions is a Deep State Swamp creature. Screw the little church mouse coward. "

Notice how for months/years we hear

white privilege
Black Power
B Lives M
let them riot & get it out of their system
knockout game
handsup don't shoot
REPARRRAATIONS
Affirmative GIBS ME DATS
Affirmative GIBS ME DATS,
Blacks not capable of razizms
Congressional Black Caucasians
Detroit-3rd world shittite hole
ChitCago-murder city
Obunga Bama
Jessie Jackson Inc
Al Sharpton
Maxi-pad Waters

BUT let ONE event where whites push back against the tide and the RHINO, PC crowd abhor the displayed razizms by whites and we get “There was violence on both sides” because Sessions is sooooo gooood. He's anything but white.....he's green swamp sheet! Let's see the gated neighborhood he lives in!!....... I've observed occasions where progressive whites fall all over themselves to demonstrate to blacks how inclusive they are. It's sickening!!!

Sessions & all you white East coast elites go to HE!!.

117 posted on 08/13/2017 12:38:40 PM PDT by crazy scenario
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 105 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fantasywriter

>>Mueller is fast-moving terminal cancer. Charlottesville is a common cold. Sessions landed on the cold with all four feet. Meanwhile the cancer proceeds apace.
Well said. And Mueller will consume DJT just as he did with his past victims, unless the People rise up en masse and with one voice demand Mueller be shut down NOW. I don’t see that happening.

118 posted on 08/13/2017 12:41:48 PM PDT by Kalamata (With haste and GodÂ’s divine intervention, may Liberty be restored to the People.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kalamata

I don’t see a mass uprising happening against Mueller either. Sessions and Rosenstein have a lot to answer for. Shame on the two of them.

121 posted on 08/13/2017 12:57:43 PM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 118 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kalamata

My read on Sessions is, not too bright. For all the years he was in DC, it’s incredible that he had no clue as to how the Deep State works.

Case in point. He blabbed something to the Russian ambassador. On his security clearance application, he stated that he’d done no such thing.

Meanwhile the ambassador made a full report of the disclosures to the Kremlin. The NSA recorded that call. When the time was right to maximally harm Trump, they let Sessions know the recording existed. Loose Lips Jeff recused himself immediately.

How could a bright person not have seen this coming? Did Sessions just fall off the turnip truck the day before Trump appointed him AG??

What a fiasco.

126 posted on 08/13/2017 1:27:05 PM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 122 | View Replies]

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Man I was hoping for something good out of freep regarding the literal nazi terror attack, but just the same old FALSE FLAG cries. I'm not surprised, just disappointed, freep.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Lol that freep thinks cops aren't worth counting in the fatalities list, you know, unless they were downed in the midst of beating the protestors senseless

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

Reporting for duty. :patriot:

Thank you for your service. Your sacrifice to :freep: will never be forgotten.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

quote:

White nationalists are alt-left, not alt-right. If you look closely at that crowd, there were no ‘CNN is ISIS’ signs, or MAGA hats, or pepe banners. This was Dem on Dem violence, neo-nazis vs. “antifa”.

46 posted on 8/13/2017, 7:25:21 AM by Steven Tyler

I was watching Buzzfeed's livestream on Facebook on Saturday. At one point they found a squad of Three Percenters with rifles standing guard around a house's driveway. Behind them was a guy wearing a suit and a Pepe Trump button.

There was also a big sideways Pepe on a sign being held in the park, before the police forced them onto the streets.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

chitoryu12 posted:

I was watching Buzzfeed's livestream on Facebook on Saturday. At one point they found a squad of Three Percenters with rifles standing guard around a house's driveway. Behind them was a guy wearing a suit and a Pepe Trump button.

There was also a big sideways Pepe on a sign being held in the park, before the police forced them onto the streets.

Clearly false flag plants. Why else would they be there? Doesn't make sense.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

chitoryu12 posted:

good news everyone

https://twitter.com/meadowmalarkey/status/897054991373918209

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

You know, watching Nazis get punched is great, but watching Nazis get maced is pretty good as well.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

CommissarMega posted:

Wasn't the whole 'Roman salute' thing disproven?

EDIT: By which I mean it was proven that Romans didn't salute that way, with their raised hand.

Yeah, the salute that first the Italian fascists then Nazis adopted comes from romantic art of the 18th century, most citing "Oath of the Horatii" as the first appearance of it. Written material and art from the actual Roman period make no mention of any sort of salute or gesture that would resemble the modern day arm-out sieg heil, at least as far as I can remember.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
It's overcast and chilly, but it's still a beautiful day. Why? Because Sessions Says ‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism posted by freeper Kevin C

So how many different angles of this terror event do we have on camera? The one I unfortunately saw made it pretty unambiguous that this was an intentional act. It doesn't matter, though, as freep will refuse to watch any of them.

quote:

To: Kevin C

Good luck getting those charges to stick, Jeff.

I don't know all the facts of this incident, but if I were on the jury I'd have a hard time finding the defendant guilty of even a vehicular homicide or involuntary manslaughter charge in a case where he runs over a bunch of people blocking a freaking street.

2 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:00:20 AM by Alberta's Child ("I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -- President Trump, 6/1/2017)

This is false.

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

Those people were also hitting his car with ball bats and rocks. Now who is being the terrorists?

3 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:01:27 AM by dforest

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACKS!?

quote:

Don’t forget in all of this that BLM killed half a dozen policemen in Dallas, and probably another half dozen since.

5 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:03:35 AM by marron

"Oh how horrible, Sessions isn't enough of a shitstain for me!"

quote:

What a major disappointment this putz is.

6 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:04:12 AM by TADSLOS (Reset Underway!)

Which news sources are trying to tell them that this was the case?

quote:

“Terrorism” means the use of attacks against a non-combatant civilian population in order to instill terror and achieve a political change. This is what all the Islamic attacks have been.

This does not even slightly meet that definition. It was a street battle - otherwise, why the bats, clubs, flaming aerosol cans, cement -filled soda cans, etc. - between two non-peaceful groups of civilians who came there to rumble. So in other words, it’s riot-related. If the guy did this intentionally, of course he’s guilty of murder and assault. But it’s not terrorism.

9 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:05:12 AM by livius

This video does not exist.

quote:

It's claimed that there's a video of rocks being thrown at this guy's car.If that's true one must ask “who were the terrorists?”

10 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:05:34 AM by Gay State Conservative (ObamaCare Works For Those Who Don't.)

Freepers:

quote:

Sessions sure is animated about this.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON YOU drat SCHMUCK!?

11 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:05:42 AM by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)

Man they are really upset at the disgruntled discharged army black man that went radical and killed police officers during the height of BLM.

quote:

To: Mr. K

Ya, that gets me too.

Almost immediately, we hear that this car crashing is an act of terrorism.

Any acts committed by a Moslem which result in injury or death, we are told we can’t jump to conclusions, we can’t know for sure the motive, etc. Events involving a Moslem are never said to be terrorism.

The shooting of five Dallas policemen by a deranged follower of Black Lives Matter was never said to be terrorism. Heck, that action was never even blamed on the rhetoric of Black Lives Matter.

yet, even before we knew more facts in this case, we are told this car crash was terrorism. I don’t get it.

12 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:07:10 AM by Dilbert San Diego

Well, this certainly deserves some unpacking.

quote:

This is nuts. I can’t believe these idiots are falling for the press version of things and/or trying to appease the left on this. They should KNOW appeasement does not work.

13 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:07:12 AM by DouglasKC

Freep does not seek to understand, they only seek to hate that which they are told to hate.

quote:

The BLM and Antifa groups are the terrorists.

14 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:08:22 AM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

First issue: Fire him. He's been helpless and useless in every way.

Second issue: I saw Nazi flags being waved in some news picture. A perfectly posed picture. Americans don't do that--not more than about 50 of them. I smell a false flag in this picture--infiltrated by Antifag, possibly with the collusion of the FBI.

15 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:08:40 AM by SamuraiScot

I love it when they capitalize their dogwhistles.

quote:

Jeff what about the Thugs who brought bats and started the violence?

18 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:10:10 AM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small fee.)

That imgur album link is titled "The State Department was involved in Charlottesville and is trying to cover it up." and it's :tinfoil: as all gently caress. Go read it.

quote:

To: SamuraiScot

What if it’s not even a real fight?

Or it’s a CIA inspired “fight.”

https://imgur.com/a/d3sFx#734YblC

23 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:17:35 AM by Bodleian_Girl (Don't check the news, check Cernovich on Twitter)

"We must do all we can to find some excuse for this guy."

quote:

To: DouglasKC

I just saw a video of him driving normally, slowly, and then some brother went all out and whacked the back of his car with a baseball bat. It looked like he panicked and that's when it went awry

A car can certainly be used as a weapon.Baseball bats and rocks can just as surely be used.A careful,and unbiased,review of all available photos and videos must be done.We know about the car.But what other potentially dangerous objects were being wielded...and by whom.A review of injured people must also be done.What injuries were sustained? Who inflicted them? What weapons were used to inflict them?

24 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:19:54 AM by Gay State Conservative (ObamaCare Works For Those Who Don't.)

quote:

To: socialism_stinX

There’s really no reason for VA to be blue except vote fraud. If it can be agreed to by the left that this WAS terrorism, then found to be Soros terrorism with McC’s assistance, we can take VA back.

32 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:25:22 AM by txhurl

quote:

This is totally ridiculous. The Federal “terrorism” statues need to be eliminated. They serve no purpose. Assault, murder, possessing bombs etc. are already illegal. The only purpose of defining something that was already a serious crime as “terrorism” is to judge people guilty of the same crime differently based on their beliefs.

33 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:27:41 AM by WatchungEagle

Your valued heritage is that of traitors. You are proud of traitors. Also the underlined thing was a bullshit link to a bullshit site previously linked.

quote:

You are probably right. The way to handle this is not to get suckered into apologizing for heritage. Never do that. But rather than denounce the provocations from the Left, where the actual motives are not clear, always present an affirmative picture of heritage. (There are few people more noble in the history of the world, for example than Robert E. Lee.) We are for the preservation of America; for honoring our heroes and role models:

Tactics For Victory

35 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:29:44 AM by Ohioan

quote:

To: Kevin C; Fred Nerks

Sessions is a wu$$.

This was a Soros sponsored terrorist demonstration event, designed to magnetize aggression and respond with violence of the highest riot order.

The alleged 20 year old perpetrator is barely one half of the story.

40 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:36:36 AM by Candor7 (Obama Fascism http://www.americanthinker.com/(2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html))

quote:

Is there a single public figure in America who is even mildly curious about facts or looking into what occurred before mouthing off? It is disturbing, the collective fear assumption group think.

Sessions apparently has an Obama style understanding of acting on current events before getting any relevant information. Guy hasn’t even had a bond hearing yet or given an interview.

Critical thinking is dead. Our government is at the maturity level of a 15 year old. We are in really dangerous waters.

41 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:37:11 AM by Noamie
Freepers: Critical thinking is dead

By "patriot" you mean "proud of a traitor," right?

quote:

To: SamuraiScot

Most of the white people there were patriotic Americans upset by the pending removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee.

I suspect that the few with Nazi flags, armbands, KKK signs, etc. were paid plants courtesy of George Soros.

43 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:37:41 AM by july4thfreedomfoundation ("You can't fix America without pissing off the people who broke it".....Bill Mitchell)

Freep does not understand that objective facts exist.

quote:

I guess we don't have a friend at court.

Conservatism is in reaction mode yet again. Letting the other side define the debate and the terms and even the facts.

48 posted on 8/14/2017, 8:48:15 AM by Mr. Jeeves ([CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE])

quote:

Someone finally links an exceptionally clear video of the car accelerating and slamming into the crowd. The reaction?

quote:

To: AmericanRobot

hello , there are different videos angles .

do you know if thec tape was edited .

You are reckless if your convicting this guy before a police report .

70 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:20:49 AM by ncalburt (ll)

Reaction, part 2

quote:

To: AmericanRobot

That is a video from a Democrat left wing activist who sent that crap to every media outlet worldwide.

Did you not read that read that here.

73 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:27:52 AM by ncalburt (ll)

"Fire all who oppose us!"

quote:

I'm sorry jeff but the video evidence does not support any of your made up story. The evidence so far shows a man trying to get away from an armed mob that was attacking him and smashing out the windows of his vehicle. The man put the car in reverse and ran over the attackers in order to save his own life.

Sessions is a buffoon that needs to be fired NOW.

Sessions has already tainted the jury pool by making false inflammatory statements. Every day he remains the AG he is doing yet more harm to our already utterly failed system of justice.

76 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:35:25 AM by precisionshootist

This post needs more "Soros"

quote:

WHY in the HELL doesn’t our Justice Department go after the money behind these terrorist organizations?

Killing people, attempting to kill people over their right to speak openly about matters disturbing to them is a crime.

Those financing these thugs are as guilty of the crimes as the thugs themselves.

77 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:35:52 AM by rockinqsranch (Dems, Libs, Socialists Call 'em what you will, they all have fairies livin' in their trees.)

This 2001 regdate freeper is the only one in the thread so far that actually seems to be able to break free from the party line.

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

Having his car attacked before he accelerated likely does at least merit consideration.

There is no indication that is what happened...video shows the car driving at least one block and through an intersection before plowing into the protesters milling in the street.

The driver was not under attack before that happened, nor was his vehicle being blocked.

78 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:35:55 AM by mac_truck (aide toi et dieu t'aidera)

And of course, that can not be allowed to stand.

quote:

To: mac_truck

Are you convicting someone based on a video that you don't know was edited or tampered with .
no facts
no investigation
just a video
The rodney king logic .

82 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:43:33 AM by ncalburt (ll)

Given Trump seems to be continually doubling down on the "both sides are bad" bullshit, yes, you will indeed be hearing about it for years and years. The white nationalist groups didn't just hear the transparent dog whistle, they are yelling about it from the rooftops and taking it as a victory.

quote:

To: ncalburt

This is Trump’s “Ferguson.” The left will never let it go. We will be hearing about it for years.

87 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:53:56 AM by lodi90

History of mental illness? What the gently caress is that. His high school teachers even knew he was a literal Nazi and society did nothing. You're a real piece of poo poo, freeper ncalburt.

quote:

The driver had a history of mental illness so no one knows what angle either .

But to have Sessions
condemning this as domestic terrorism is beyond reckless just downright
Stupid and Cowardice.

95 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:57:48 AM by ncalburt (ll)

The second "uh hey maybe this poo poo is bad" post comes nearly 100 posts in from a 2017 regdate.

quote:

To: july4thfreedomfoundation

Everyone, of every ideology, needs to disavow Nazis and Hitler.

99 posted on 8/14/2017, 9:59:47 AM by Architect of Paradise

Original formatting.

quote:

Car attack and other aspects of this incident look like a false flag operation by left-wing activists, who are trying to hang the “white nationalist” sign on the Trump Administration.

I know this has everyone wound up, but you need to remember:

It. Won't Work.

The American people are way ahead of the Media and Swamp.

We're going to have to grit our teeth while the Enemy engages in these smears, but these smears will not be effective.

Given all the evidence of the utter failure of the Media to wield the power they have historically had—but which has now been irretrievably lost—I'm surprised that more around here keep falling back into the belief that the Propaganda Media is finally going to succeed "this time".

They aren't. They've been exposed as frauds, and there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube. The Media will remain frauds in perpetuity, until such time as someone else is running it.

Stop ascribing power to the Media that they no longer have! Don't accept their talking points: point out the fact that they remain fraudulent, and are trying to sow division among decent people. Trump supporters are simply not racists, and the Democrats and Media repeating that smear endlessly will never convince any significant segment of the population that they are. Did nobody watch the election season last year? They tried the same thing. Endlessly. It didn't work.

102 posted on 8/14/2017, 10:04:02 AM by sargon ("If we were in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, the Left would protest for zombies' rights.")

Oh good, I was hoping for a CivilWarBrewing post!

quote:

This issue should NOT be about white nationalists or any of their beliefs..

The REAL issue here is DENYING others' freedom of speech rights. Doesn't matter what a group believes, they are entitled to EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS REGARDLESS OF EXTREMES. If Team Soros had ALLOWED the nationalists to march or PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE, the violence would not have happened.

Team Soros' Antifa are the perpetrators here. End of story. THE POLICE BEING TOLD TO STAND DOWN IS A BROKEN RECORD PERPETRATED BY DEMONRAT POLITICIANS WE SEE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THE VIOLENCE WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN ORDER TO TWIST THE TRUTH TO STRANGELY DELEGITIMIZE TRUMP.

One way to combat this tired scene is for extremist groups to get permits to march ALL THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, THEN CANCEL. CANCEL, CANCEL, CANCEL. This will force the Soros buses to scramble throughout the country then disband. They will soon tire of the false starts and lose their momentum.

103 posted on 8/14/2017, 10:05:37 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

The thread is still highly active and will be worth a revisit later.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Alex Jones Says Charlottesville ‘Looks Staged,’ Recalls Jews Posing As Nazis

quote:

This thread has been pulled.

Pulled on 08/14/2017 11:24:12 AM PDT by Jim Robinson, reason:

alex jones

I guess even Freep has its limits ...

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

It's overcast and chilly, but it's still a beautiful day. Why? Because Sessions Says ‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism posted by freeper Kevin C

Holy poo poo, that thread

quote:

To: robroys woman

If he went there with the idea that he was going to mow some people down, it is terrorism.

No, it's still not terrorism.

20 posted on 08/14/2017 8:14:18 AM PDT by Svartalfiar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

"It was terrorism!"

:freep: "Nuh-uh!"

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Noamie the Freeper posted:

Critical thinking is dead. Our government is at the maturity level of a 15 year old. We are in really dangerous waters.

I agree, but not for the same reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Even the loving video is not enough.

THEY CANNOT TRUST THEIR OWN EYES ANYMORE. It must be frightening.