Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Someone posted this in the book thread

Also I hope Gendry smashes my goddamn balls with his hammer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

Ya it's a bit like Kevin sorbos Hercules and not as brutal as I'd like. Remember when the hound hosed up the Lannister guys in the inn? He pushed a face into a dagger a few times and it looked loving gross. Someone gets domed by a hammer and it's just some blood on his face.

ah thats a budget concern i bet. those earlier seasons werent as cgi heavy. it was season 1 or 2 that completely avoided showing a battle by having tyrion knocked out before it happened

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

I hope Cersei miscarries and wakes up in a pool of blood.
And I hope Arya kills Littlefinger.
And I hope one of the dragons dies and gets Night Kinged into an ice dragon.

FRIEND DO I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Why are the giants wearing clothes, its hosed man. I want to see a gargantuan phallus smack Dany off a dragon and the dragon goes SKEERP SKEERP! SKEERP SKEERP!

I wish bendy gendy still had his cool as he'll bull head helmet.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

bloom posted:

Someone posted this in the book thread

Wow this is really bad

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

facebook jihad posted:

Wow this is really bad

Much like my posting. :smuggo:

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
Haha, been saying for sometime now that Viserion will be ridden by Jon.

The Night's King was a powerful warg, the Children used him to march an army of the dead against men. Jon is going to end up being an even stronger warg and take the dragon back.

Dany - Drogon
Jon Snow - Viserion
Bran - Rhaegal (he wargs into it. He finally flys. )

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

facebook jihad posted:

Wow this is really bad

So bad

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mexi posted:

Haha, been saying for sometime now that Viserion will be ridden by Jon.

The Night's King was a powerful warg, the Children used him to march an army of the dead against men. Jon is going to end up being an even stronger warg and take the dragon back.

Dany - Drogon
Jon Snow - Viserion
Bran - Rhaegal (he wargs into it. He finally flys. )

He has already flown. As a crow, and probably a pigeon or something as well.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Though i thought the three eyed raven thing was a metaphor, not that bran would literally turn into a raven, lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Though i thought the three eyed raven thing was a metaphor, not that bran would literally turn into a raven, lmao

its so dumb

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I think at the end, the Ice King will kill Cersei and she'll be the Ice Queen, or something. I don't know, I'm not gurm.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its still v funny to me that the night king is the bad guy from the knights of cydonia video

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The heroes will need to kill the Droid control ship night king to disable the battle droids

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The crippled boy on a sled dragged by a small girl has managed to escape from the clutches of a zombie horde and cross the wall all the way to Winterfell, and the army of the dead is still marching in circles where it was two years ago.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Jon Snow, riding Drogon: "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Blue Raider posted:

its still v funny to me that the night king is the bad guy from the knights of cydonia video

And also Joe Chill from Batman Begins :smug:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Loden Taylor posted:

Jon Snow, riding Drogon: "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick."

Thread is on fire today.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

New Chrys review is up. It's good.

http://imgur.com/a/jbg1r

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

That's awesome

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Tormund and Brienne double down and get She's All That makeovers with suit and haircuts and a split leg dress and they walk down opposite stairs and Brienne goes drat boy I want in on that and then the dead burst in and they carve poo poo up Mr and Mrs Smith style and then a giant stomps on them.

That's it, that's my fan fic whaddya guys think?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What was even the point of that Bran scene

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What Bran scene? You mean what happens when you eat bran? You take a poo poo. And the show is poo poo. So that bran scene?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Waltzing Along posted:

Why is Gendry smart now? He wasn't before. His dad wasn't smart. His mom was a whore. So why is he smart? Oh, because he is a new character based on the old one.

Next week:

Tormund won't die. Why? Because he is the wildlings now. If they kill him, then the wildlings have no voice and are pointless.
Gendry won't die. Why? Because they just featured him in 4 scenes. Clearly, they have something better to do than just kill him immediately.
Jon won't die. Why? Because he is the main character of this shitfest.
Hound won't die. Why? Because of Clegane bowl.
Jorah might die. Why? Because Tyrion gave him a coin and said come back.
Davos won't die. Why? What's the point of killing him. On the other hand, what's the point of keeping him alive?
Beric will die. Why? Because priest dood can bring him back.
Thoros might die. Why? Because no one will care and it enables them to keep Beric dead, too.

Littlefinger RIP ??? - 8/27/2017. Good.

Lookit this poseur stealing my posts:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827174&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=117#post475363243

DoctorG0nzo posted:

Death likelihood ranking from least to most - Magnificent Seven Westeros edition

• Jon (plot armor)
  • The Hound (hasn't fought Gregor yet and he loving NEEDS to I don't care how unlikely it is)
  • Gendry (if only cause he JUST got brought back)
  • Tormund (we need a named wildling)
  • Jorah (Sam will be so fuckin pissed if he skinned him alive for 12 hours so he won't turn into a rock monster only so the dumbass can turn into an ice monster but it's not impossible)
  • Beric (his last rez will be as a wight)
  • Thoros (cause none of my normal friends even know his name)

loving LOL. It's almost the exact same post.

Also, why the gently caress did I look in TV/IV? I was curious to see if it was really that bad and it is worse.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Waltzing Along posted:

What Bran scene? You mean what happens when you eat bran? You take a poo poo. And the show is poo poo. So that bran scene?

The one where he warged into ravens that got iced by the Night King

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Also, why the gently caress did I look in TV/IV? I was curious to see if it was really that bad and it is worse.

you have no one to blame but yourself

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

gendry look like christian bale

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

so turns out the point of the series is how the cycle of hosed up things in westeros will continue. At the end of winter the walkers will be fought back but not dead, daenarys will have lost her mind and feed people to her dragons, jon will fight with some southern people (pretty much guaranteed to be gendry) to bring her down, they will succeed and then its got 2 die hardener. Itll end pretty much where the original backstory of the books ended.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gendry is going to be confirmed as a baratheon

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i like how sam steals everything from everyone

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

whoflungpoop posted:

i like how sam steals everything from everyone

thats because he's a fat loser

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

bloom posted:

same

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Everyone acting like there was a big reveal last night is an idiot because the most common theory for years has been John Snuuuu, secret Targ.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

Everyone acting like there was a big reveal last night is an idiot because the most common theory for years has been John Snuuuu, secret Targ.

never mind the fact last season dick slapped the audience across the face with it

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

bag em and tag em posted:

Ok am I wrong in thinking this was already confirmed? Or did I read too much into that warging from last season or whatever?

My brother just finished watching the show and doesn't think anything was confirmed outside of Snow not being Ned's son.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Skeleton King posted:

I wish that instead of inventing a ballista, cersei's basement wizard guy would have invented the cannon. It would be more interesting to see a dragon get its poo poo blown in by a cannonball.

Same and I don't even get why he has "invented" it considering that dragons have already been killed by giant ballistas in the past lorewise.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Could Sam just pretend to not be in the Night's Watch anymore and claim his father's lands and title?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

Gendry will form House Ever Rowing

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

Didn't he literally say "I'm the son of Robert Baratheon"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

oh dope posted:

Didn't he literally say "I'm the son of Robert Baratheon"?

yea but he's still a bastard. he needs to be knighted or some poo poo like what turned ramsey snow into ramsey bolton

e: not confirmed as a true fact but confirmed as a legitimate son

Blue Raider fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 15, 2017