Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

etalian posted:

Gendry will form House Ever Rowing

Rowing Strong

The Row, the Scull, the Stroker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

bag em and tag em posted:

Everyone acting like there was a big reveal last night is an idiot because the most common theory for years has been John Snuuuu, secret Targ.
This was more of a reveal that he's a legitimate heir and not some love-child on the side, so when Dragonlady and JonSnu gently caress they will be an authentic royal family. Although the validity of anyone's rule is specious and really based on who has the might to conquer the kingdom and hold it, which is why no one should give a gently caress that Gendry is a secret Baratheon anymore.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Knight posted:

This was more of a reveal that he's a legitimate heir and not some love-child on the side, so when Dragonlady and JonSnu gently caress they will be an authentic royal family. Although the validity of anyone's rule is specious and really based on who has the might to conquer the kingdom and hold it, which is why no one should give a gently caress that Gendry is a secret Baratheon anymore.

A legitimate Baratheon could be placed on the Iron Throne as a puppet of the King in the North once the war is over. If Jon Snow were not dumb as poo poo, he would quickly realize that is the best option to secure an independent north.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So is Jon Snow a targeryean or not?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

facebook jihad posted:

yes but they aren't 100 percent for sure saying it yet because they think there are still people who don't know that.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hes danys nephew and gendry is her cousin

awful app hosed this post up

Blue Raider fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 15, 2017

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Blue Raider posted:

Hes danys nephew and gendry is her cousin

awful app hosed this post up

Three way hell yeah

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

goddamn that is terrible

a 13 lb head is not going to make a warhammer stop mid-swing

not as bad as the titty sand snake vs bronn

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Outrail posted:

Tormund and Brienne double down and get She's All That makeovers with suit and haircuts and a split leg dress and they walk down opposite stairs and Brienne goes drat boy I want in on that and then the dead burst in and they carve poo poo up Mr and Mrs Smith style and then a giant stomps on them.

That's it, that's my fan fic whaddya guys think?

Brienne's a fine and lucky bitch. Not only can she kick pretty much any man's rear end but two of the hottest men to be in the show, Tormund loving Giantsbane and Jaime Lannister, are in love with her. Which one will win her heart????, this is what I want to know.

Or she could say gently caress the lot of em and go with Podrick who according to the whores of King's Landing has the largest penis of Westeros.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

facebook jihad posted:

Jellys tried to tell Sam about Jon Snoo but he told her to shut the gently caress up.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Rodney posted:

so turns out the point of the series is how the cycle of hosed up things in westeros will continue. At the end of winter the walkers will be fought back but not dead, daenarys will have lost her mind and feed people to her dragons, jon will fight with some southern people (pretty much guaranteed to be gendry) to bring her down, they will succeed and then its got 2 die hardener. Itll end pretty much where the original backstory of the books ended.

This but actually they'll present Daenarys roasting people alive as a good thing because she's a strong female character.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
This story has really gone off the rails

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

solar energy panel posted:

Brienne's a fine and lucky bitch. Not only can she kick pretty much any man's rear end but two of the hottest men to be in the show, Tormund loving Giantsbane and Jaime Lannister, are in love with her. Which one will win her heart????, this is what I want to know.

Or she could say gently caress the lot of em and go with Podrick who according to the whores of King's Landing has the largest penis of Westeros.

Pod the Rod.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

This story has really gone off the rails

nah. its like they ran out of space to tell it and they had to cram it into 10 episodes

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

extra stout posted:

do you think the writers of this show realize that they have to kill off 3/4 of the bad actresses playing empowered women in a way that doesn't cost them merchandise sales?

edit

king of all worlds: THE ONION KNGIHT

not until next season when Queen Frown Upside Down gets toasted by blue eyes white dragon.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

so turns out the point of the series is how the cycle of hosed up things in westeros will continue. At the end of winter the walkers will be fought back but not dead, daenarys will have lost her mind and feed people to her dragons, jon will fight with some southern people (pretty much guaranteed to be gendry) to bring her down, they will succeed and then its got 2 die hardener. Itll end pretty much where the original backstory of the books ended.

can't wait for the pre-sequel where Arya Stark is abducted and impregnated by *checks notes* Drogon da Dragon

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

WonderfulWino posted:

goddamn that is terrible

a 13 lb head is not going to make a warhammer stop mid-swing

not as bad as the titty sand snake vs bronn

check out the warhammer master over here

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
someone figured out the ending a while ago and its basically a truce with the white walkers and jon becomes the new night king.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bran becomes the new Night King. It is known.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Turns out Dino the Dinosaur is real, and he skateboards so rad, everyone agrees to be best friends

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Gendry has pretty good credentials to run the iron isles. "I beat iron all day and rowed a boat four years straight"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gendrys credentials are all he does is be the son of an actual king, make weapons all day, be good with a warhammer, and speak truth to power

hes gonna go far

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't his dad use a hammer?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hustlin Floh posted:

Didn't his dad use a hammer?

yea that was robert baratheons thing

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bran becomes the new Night King. It is known.

Undead skeleton horse > lovely wheelchair

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Outrail posted:

Tormund and Brienne double down and get She's All That makeovers with suit and haircuts and a split leg dress and they walk down opposite stairs and Brienne goes drat boy I want in on that and then the dead burst in and they carve poo poo up Mr and Mrs Smith style and then a giant stomps on them.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I hope Sansa steps on a giant

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Loden Taylor posted:

Ice dragon still breathes fire, melts itself

loving LOL

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol poo poo

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Undead skeleton horse > lovely wheelchair

That's the wheelchair from Bloodborne, my man.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Would without hesitation. I reckon she knows a thing or two.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

drat, gonzo got oooold

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Thieves aren't bleeding down your neck!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Charles Grodin really aged poorly

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Diana Rigg's IMDB page has a pic from the sixties as her main pic. I mean, come on guys, she's not dead, she just appeared in a hit show.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Cersei is too old to have a kid.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Which character on the show do you think you'd be able to have a loving relationship with?

Not just porking. But like, holding hands, having deep conversations, sensual kisses and stuff like that?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Zzulu posted:

Which character on the show do you think you'd be able to have a loving relationship with?

Not just porking. But like, holding hands, having deep conversations, sensual kisses and stuff like that?

Cersei, no doubt. Everyone else sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zzulu posted:

A giant (when he's not stepping on people)