Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Tay tay got her buck in damages, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Jazerus posted:

part of carlton's arc on fresh prince is that he doesn't really get that he doesn't have white privilege and so he fawns over racists until they explicitly treat him poorly

and trump was there to be a villain - someone who suddenly wanted to pay a shitload of money for their house, causing everyone but ashley to be seduced by the lure of capital while forgetting that the house is where they've built all of the positive memories in their lives. ashley wins and trump leaves empty-handed, defeated by the power of family. it's a good ep op

i should never have doubted fresh prince, thank you based god. now pls usher in the willennium, i am ready to ascend

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

why people gotta ruin mountains

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

Cops usually don't give a gently caress even in the states that require one because they never see it anyway.

its one of those 'depends on how brown u r' things, like tinted windows also. At least here in WA.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

triggered much, statue bitch

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/897251283127730178

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jazerus posted:

part of carlton's arc on fresh prince is that he doesn't really get that he doesn't have white privilege and so he fawns over racists until they explicitly treat him poorly

and trump was there to be a villain - someone who suddenly wanted to pay a shitload of money for their house, causing everyone but ashley to be seduced by the lure of capital while forgetting that the house is where they've built all of the positive memories in their lives. ashley wins and trump leaves empty-handed, defeated by the power of family. it's a good ep op

http://i.imgur.com/mtgcs28.mp4

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
more of this

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

radical meme posted:

I say we just add Trump's head into the carving. Or maybe put Trump's head on all three riders, or even all three riders and their horses.

cut the riders off and place them below the horses being trampled

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Did Donald Trupm kill that black man?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MaxxBot posted:

Lol Trump is at -20 on RCP, I wonder if he can gently caress up badly enough to get in Cheney territory.

cheney was president for 8 years so i dunno if that really means anything

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Mariana Horchata posted:

Ok if u say so ill take ur werd.

its just 1 thing thats got me tripin tho

The top is prime real estate for piss/poo poo on some traitor heads

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:jackbud:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

i usually don't play the videos in this thread but god drat that ruled

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Good, good.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Is he white? Will Trump tweet?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

omg

no

this is fuckin, just, no

:(

motherfucker

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
sad Kevin plank needs to go back to making yoga pants for fat people! sad!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/govmikehuckabee/status/897252170650836992

tfw one day something is terrorism and the next day it's a liberal plot to take down the president

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Great now maybe under armour can get back to making affordable compression pants instead of RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dante80 posted:

I have had pneumonia twice in the past (one chemical when I was in the army, one microbial due to lovely AC at my work). In the second one, I had a cold and the symptoms dissipated after three days or so.

I thought I was fine, just had a little elevated temperature the next week (no pain, no fuss, no coughing, all well).

Then I got an X-ray, and I learned I was FUBAR. Stayed three weeks in the hospital, under triple anti-biotic treatment. :v:

Go get an X-ray, see a doctor. I don't want to alarm you (it might be nothing), but it is simply the prudent thing to do. Some types of pneumonia accelerate very quickly (hours) by the time you have breath shortness symptoms (you cannot breath deep because your lungs are either inflammated or full of liquid).

Be well friend...:yaycloud:

ok ok i will go tonight

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yes... Yes! When they see it raises their stock everyone will be doing it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

the black husserl posted:

i should never have doubted fresh prince, thank you based god. now pls usher in the willennium, i am ready to ascend

https://youtu.be/AIEZkBR1yWw

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

huck deserves a punch

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Squizzle posted:

omg

no

this is fuckin, just, no

:(

dang i didnt see that

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i still have no clue about based god, i feel like a grandparent reading news stories about anonymous doing a hacking and only knowing 10% of the words, all of them adverbs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmaoooooooooooooo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
im at a neighborhood rally where the local Congresswoman jan schkawosky is yelling about gorka and then my baby tried to ram people with his toy car and got told to not reenact Virginia

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

fresh prince is the best sitcom of all time and i'll fight anyone who thinks otherwise

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BONGHITZ posted:

why people gotta ruin mountains

idk

jobs?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Brain Curry posted:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

who sets up lawn chairs to look at a mountain carving

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

when was that particular (Durham) statue put up?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

Ok if u say so ill take ur werd.

its just 1 thing thats got me tripin tho

https://youtu.be/ertGe7vlPv4?t=48

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

need a gif of phil tossing trump outta his house

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Brain Curry posted:

Well, that'll be an interesting angle.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Remember when they had to tell soldiers to stop wearing under armour because it melted into them in explosions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

hell yeah

• Locked thread