Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/850190330234380288

https://twitter.com/larry_mullet/status/483021975678627840

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Unwanted, dead or alive.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Croisquessein posted:

Unwanted, dead or alive.

I've seen a million Stacies
And Chad hosed them all

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Why do realdolls always look abjectly horrified?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

PetraCore posted:

Burgeoning sentience and an awareness of their surroundings?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

chumbler posted:

I recommend against listening to the f plus episode about real dolls (or plush toys). I made that mistake and I don't think I'm going to feel good for a long time.
Their one on incels was so feel bad that they've said they're never going to do another one on that subject.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

PetraCore posted:

Slack jaws to facilitate oral sex give the impression of stunned terror. A normal man would be put off by a 'partner' who looks so uncomfortable, but men who gently caress real dolls are presumably into it the idea that their partner is too scared to run away.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Ghostlight posted:

Their one on incels was so feel bad that they've said they're never going to do another one on that subject.

There is, however, an Extra Credit episode about incels. Well, it's about redpillers, but qu'est-ce que la différence?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

There is, however, an Extra Credit episode about incels. Well, it's about redpillers, but qu'est-ce que la différence?
Incels actually consider redpillers cucks lol.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

Incels actually consider redpillers cucks lol.

What's the rationale behind this? (As if I should expect incels to have a rational thought...) Is it because redpillers haven't given up 100% on the idea they can win vs. the perceived enemy?

I feel like redpillers are guys who want to be Chads and think that being assholes to women will achieve this. Blackpillers/incels have given up on any tactic that doesn't involve legalizing rape.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

green chicken feet posted:

What's the rationale behind this? (As if I should expect incels to have a rational thought...) Is it because redpillers haven't given up 100% on the idea they can win vs. the perceived enemy?

I feel like redpillers are guys who want to be Chads and think that being assholes to women will achieve this. Blackpillers/incels have given up on any tactic that doesn't involve legalizing rape.

I think a possibility is that a lot of the incel credo is "everyone who is not me is a bastard"

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

I think a possibility is that a lot of the incel credo is "everyone who is not me is a bastard"

That could be it!

Also amusing because they are such complete and utter bastards.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

There are only two grades of person beyond incel: chad and cuck. By process of elimination, redpillers are cucks.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

IIRC rick wilson is the guy who went on TV and remarked that trump supporters are dudes who live in their mom's basement and masturbate to anime

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Those women all have real Chad like chins.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

I think they must be predominantly middle-class / upper-middle-class and white. So many of them seem coddled and live a lifestyle subsidized by their parents. I think a lot of poor folks hit the "real world" sooner.

The whiteness is clear from posts where they refer to minorities as inferior. Also funny because like many hard-core racists, the incels have little to feel good about except skin color - something that occurred through no effort of their own. But they want to pretend it's a virtue.

If there's a unifying factor I suspect it's traditional middle-class parents. Since 90% of the canon these guys spout is basically about feeling betrayed that the traditional statements parents made to boys (do well in school, don't worry about sports, you don't need to deliberately appeal to women, just be successful and they will be interested) no longer work in the modern world.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Further confirmation of the link between incels and white supremacist groups:

Andrew Anglin posted:

The woman killed in yesterday’s road rage incident has been identified as Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old overweight slob with no children.

Here’s five fat facts you need to know.

1) She was Fat and a Drain on Society
Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness. A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value.

Due to female privilege, and the fact that they do virtually nothing their entire lives, women live an average of 5 years longer than men. The average female lifespan is 81 years. That means for 49 more years, this fat slob would have been leeching off of men’s work.

Childless women are black hole vortexes of public money and energy.

Had she not died yesterday, hundreds of thousands of dollars would have been spent on propping-up this gross creature who had failed to do her most basic duty – her only real duty, in fact – and reproduce.

Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child murderer.

2) Too Fat to Dodge a Dodge

A Dodge Challenger is a fast car. Fat people like Heather fatty fat are slow, slow, slow.

In the video, you can clearly see that most people dodge the charging Dodge. Heather was unable to dodge the Dodge, because she was “just too loving fat to really move much at all,” according to one observer.

Whatever you think of the driver, it is clear that his actions saved us a lot of money. The costs of the food alone to sustain a woman of this size for another 49 years would be astronomical.

3) Protesting White Men
She was attending the rally to protest white men.

Her social media history shows that she sought the complete abolition of the white race.

Ironically, she hated the cops who attended this rally to support her anti-White agenda.

Here is her gay Facebook cover photo.

Her profile picture indicates that even at 32 years of age, she was still trying to get anonymous men to bone her. She would then no doubt try to guilt trip those men who got caught up in that situation (probably while drunk) into giving her their personal energies. All old fat sluts are psychic vampires, and it is clear that Heather Heyer was playing this game hard.

She was a Bernie Sanders supporter as well.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer
After the way incels responded to the Manchester Arena bombing, I was absolutely sure we'd see something like this pop up about Heather Heyer. The only surprise is that someone was willing to put his name to it, assuming that's not an alias.

I hope that women leave the white supremacist cause over stuff like this. Although, sadly, if they are part of such a cause in the first place, they probably lack the intelligence and decency to see anything wrong with this guy's statements. Or they may be used to the abuse. :smith:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Oh cool that guy unironically pulled out the 'they're stealing my essence' gag from Doctor Strangelove.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

After the way incels responded to the Manchester Arena bombing, I was absolutely sure we'd see something like this pop up about Heather Heyer. The only surprise is that someone was willing to put his name to it, assuming that's not an alias.

I hope that women leave the white supremacist cause over stuff like this. Although, sadly, if they are part of such a cause in the first place, they probably lack the intelligence and decency to see anything wrong with this guy's statements. Or they may be used to the abuse. :smith:

yeah sorry to disappoint you, but white women are p okay with white supremacy for whatever reason.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Apollodorus posted:

I think the most baffling assertion here is that a 32 year old woman without children is a greater burden on society than a 32 year old woman with children.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

I think the most baffling assertion here is that a 32 year old woman without children is a greater burden on society than a 32 year old woman with children.

Well, she was employed, so they might see it as stealing a job that should go to a man. But no, this woman was not a burden on society by any sensible measure.

Rarely have I wanted to see an article's author doxxed as badly as this guy. Maybe someone will do the favor, because I'm sure he's a real prizewinning piece of humanity.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Well, she was employed, so they might see it as stealing a job that should go to a man. But no, this woman was not a burden on society by any sensible measure.

Rarely have I wanted to see an article's author doxxed as badly as this guy. Maybe someone will do the favor, because I'm sure he's a real prizewinning piece of humanity.

He wasn't doxxed, but the dude is the owner/operator of the Daily Stormer and all his info got out when he tried transferring his domain registration from GoDaddy to Google.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

1st AD posted:

yeah sorry to disappoint you, but white women are p okay with white supremacy for whatever reason.

Well some of them are, but I was hoping they might get a wake-up call when they feel that level of bigotry pointed in their direction. Wishful thinking on my part. I know it’s unlikely someone devoted to such an evil cause is going to have a sudden moment of clarity.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

1st AD posted:

He wasn't doxxed, but the dude is the owner/operator of the Daily Stormer and all his info got out when he tried transferring his domain registration from GoDaddy to Google.

Heh. So sometimes bad things do happen to bad people.

I didn't know this guy owned the site. Yeah, I'm sure he has a real fulfilling life if that is what he chooses to devote so much time to.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

You're in luck, that dude has been all doxxed to hell. Would it surprise you to learn that he stands at a stately 5'02"? Yes, 5'02'. 64 inches. 162 cm. Dude is minuscule.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

holy poo poo ive met dogs taller than that guy (they were v good doggies)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

ReidRansom posted:

You're in luck, that dude has been all doxxed to hell. Would it surprise you to learn that he stands at a stately 5'02"? Yes, 5'02'. 64 inches. 162 cm. Dude is minuscule.
This is the heightcel of schadenfreude.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Apollodorus posted:

drat thats some cold poo poo right there.

gently caress that short motherfucker.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Well some of them are, but I was hoping they might get a wake-up call when they feel that level of bigotry pointed in their direction. Wishful thinking on my part. I know it’s unlikely someone devoted to such an evil cause is going to have a sudden moment of clarity.

A lot if women are completely comfortable calling other women worthless sluts. It's called internalised misogyny, and usually manifests as "I'm not one of those women"

If you don't want to be denigrated, just conform to the same rigid social role I am personally comfortable with, jeez :rolleyes:

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

chumbler posted:

I recommend against listening to the f plus episode about real dolls (or plush toys). I made that mistake and I don't think I'm going to feel good for a long time.

I did not heed your advice and now I am irreparably scarred. the guy who pointed out how bone-chilling the combination of gritty details about fetish poo poo and the cutesy saccharine tone everyone talks in was right on the money. yeesh.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

Thats awesome. Not because I think being 5'2 as a man is a problem but I am sure he probably very much does think it's a problem and it must burn every day in his hosed up brain.

What a vile piece of poo poo.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This person should be locked up just for typing this out.

Honestly they say some really scary poo poo.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Once again the user name should be decensored so the author can be doxxed as a public service.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hobologist posted:

Once again the user name should be decensored so the author can be doxxed as a public service.

Why are people censoring the names? They are posting this poo poo on a public forum.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

I think Reddit has a rule where you're not supposed to link to threads or identify users, since for every lovely subreddit there's another subreddit dedicated to the complete opposite and it causes invasions of one board to another and vice versa.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Hobologist posted:

NoLongerTrolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The word "femoid" is revolting

• Locked thread