Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Constant posted:

Is everbody cool with this statue of Lenin in Seattle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle ?

Russia bad?

As someone not far from it I'm ok with it because it's not taken very seriously by anyone, it's just public art:

quote:

A glowing red star and sometimes Christmas lights have been added to the statue for Christmas since 2004.[11] For the 2004 Solstice Parade, the statue was made to look like John Lennon. During Gay Pride Week, the statue is dressed in drag. Other appropriations of the statue have included painting it as a clown, painting the hands blood-red, and clothing it in a custom-fitted red dress by the Seattle Hash House Harriers for their annual Red Dress Run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'd add in a "...who actually wants sex" qualifier in there, but yeah basically.

He said "can't", not "doesn't".

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theflyingorc posted:

I mean...there are a lot of them

yeah there are a lot of them, partly because in one case a state government took a deep interest in state history and started planting them all over the place. a large number of them were specifically about the civil war because that was the most significant event in state history but still you have plenty of others that have nothing to do with the war

this is a case where overzealous goons are actually arguing for the whitewashing of history instead of the removal of memorials to white supremacy

Krispy Kareem posted:

I think the point that needs to be stressed is these markers mark actual spots where stuff happened.

yeah i've been saying that for pages now but it just makes me a racist, unfortunately

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 15, 2017

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

boner confessor posted:

no we definitely need to tear down all the markers because they are racist

I think the point that needs to be stressed is these markers mark actual spots where stuff happened. That's a far cry from sticking a monument to a Confederate general in front of a courthouse which implies tact government approval of what he stood for. Or even a school named after a rebel. My kid played a basketball game against an all-Black team from Toombs high school, which is named after the CSA Secretary of State. That's inappropriate and wildly ironic and needs to be changed. But it's not the same thing as markers showing battle locations.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

HappyHippo posted:

I assume there's a lot of overlap. The thing about these guys is that a large percentage of them are basically losers. They're failures - socially, academically, professionally, romantically. That makes them very susceptible to ideologies which tell them they're superior just for being white or a man. They get to be better than other people, and best of all it can't be taken away - you can't fail at being white, or a man, which is good for them because they aren't very good at succeeding at things. So there's probably a lot of overlap there.

Glad I'm only a failure in two of those things, otherwise I might have turned out incel alt-right.

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mahoning posted:

This is true as well. All 3 cities have growing young (Millenial) populations. The same can't be said for the rest of the state. In fact, all of the progressive young minds flee Ohio as soon as they graduate HS or from tOSU. So the only young people left are surrounded by disaffected old people that drone on and on about how much better it was growing up in the 60's and 70's and everyone was guaranteed a job at the mill whenever they wanted.

So the challenge is getting the young Ohio natives to return home and start turning Ohio blue again. I mean, my mortgage for a 3 bedroom 1800 sq ft house is like $450/mo (and that includes taxes!)

After the Republican wave in 2010 I told friends of mine that the long term plan the Kochs and other major GOP donors have to turn these swing states red was to make them absolutely inhospitable to the left so that they'd experiences brain drain and then you can repeal regulations to attract businesses who will attract low-skill, uneducated workers to the state who will vote, they hope, Republican. Looks like it's working.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Huzanko posted:

After the Republican wave in 2010 I told friends of mine that the long term plan the Kochs and other major GOP donors have to turn these swing states red was to make them absolutely inhospitable to the left so that they'd experiences brain drain and then you can repeal regulations to attract businesses who will attract low-skill, uneducated workers to the state who will vote, they hope, Republican. Looks like it's working.

Ohio went Republican by 8 points when previously it was "the state to watch" for previous elections (well, there and Florida).

I'm worried Ohio is lost for a generation.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

After the Boston bombing Reddit went on the prowl and identified one of the bombers. A day later the guy's corpse washed up out of the river.

Turns out it was the wrong guy. Whoops!

That guy killed himself before the bombing.

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Furnaceface posted:

Yeah but the current bunch of racist assholes is mostly average to well educated white males, not the poor ones. Im just trying to remember that quote about education being one of the best ways to combat ignorance and figure out why its so wrong this time.

Education works for the most part. Most Trump voters were poorly educated, on average, per 538: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

boner confessor posted:

yes i know i am making fun of posters itt who think there are thousands and thousands of confederate memorials across the south because they can't read a simple article

one guy who made this claim even posted another article he didn't read that said there were less than two hundred confederate memorials in georgia and hilariously he did not spot the contradiction

VV he did it again lol. there's a difference between a memorial and a marker, friend, but at this point i'm just repeating myself and if you didn't understand me the first couple times there's no reason to believe you'll suddenly understand me

Historical points of interests such as battlefields, or structures such as the house were Lee surrendered need to stay and be preserved. They are important footnotes in American history, so long as the full historical context is given, and do not exists solely to glorify the south. If you have ever been to Monticello (which is right next to Charlottesville) they did a masterful job of this. They preserved the building and explain Jefferson as the complicated man he was (including his scientific discoveries and many literary works), however they also placed strong emphasis (and did a great job re-creating) the living conditions of his many slaves, the harsh work and conditions they faced, ect. I remember one person asked the park ranger "Yea but I heard Jefferson was a nice slave owner!" to which the ranger masterfully responded "Ma'am, there was no such thing as a nice slave owner".

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
There's not going to be a proper press briefing until they get back to DC, is there?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Boner confessor, you are aware most of the Civil War memorials appeared during the rise of the Second Klu Klux Klan and again in the late 50s/early 60s as a reaction to anti-black and anti-immigrant sentiments, right?

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Aug 15, 2017

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Red Baron posted:

I wonder what, if any, overlap there is between hardcore white supremacy people and these people is, especially among all those younger, white males.

a lot are garbage people who are on the low end of society's totem pole and want someone to blame or want someone to be inferior so they're on top by default

so yeah i assume a lot of overlap

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Dmitri-9 posted:

That guy killed himself before the bombing.
I guess I'm wrong then.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Oh poo poo double post. Have a link instead.

https://www.splcenter.org/20160421/whose-heritage-public-symbols-confederacy

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 15, 2017

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Historical points of interests such as battlefields, or structures such as the house were Lee surrendered need to stay and be preserved.

we're not necessarily even talking about structures or battlefields. the map of "confederate memorials" is literally just a map of historical signs that talk about events that took place near where the sign is posted. if we assume that all of these things secretly glorify the confederacy then we're actually blaming historians for engaging in the practice of history and erecting markers in order to connect history to the landscape, which is just flatly anti-academic. it's equivalent to saying that acknowledging history itself is acknowledging the confederacy and therefore racist

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Boner confessor, you do realize the majority of these monuments were erected in two waves, the first during the rise of the Second Ku Klu Klan in the 10s just before WWI, and then again in the late 50s/60s during the Civil Rights Movement.

you do realize i'm talking about historical markers and not monuments? my posts are in this thread you can easily read them and figure out what i'm talking about instead of just making up an argument and pretending that i said it. i was responding to a bad tweet in which a man falsely claimed that this is a "confederate memorial"

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 15, 2017

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Right wing terrorism, for when the only thing that goes up anymore is your arm

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FizFashizzle posted:

Alright, I want to talk about what i call the Moral Imperative of Doxx'ing Nazis.

Right wing fascism spread in France, Spain, Germany, eastern europe and the southern united states for primarily two reasons: Anonymity/lack of consequences for your actions, and a legitimate perceived threat from soviet Russia.

I'll deal with the second first.

The soviets were loving everywhere in the 20s and 30s. They had infiltrated the banks, and they legit had spies in western europe. During the spanish civil war, they basically took over the madrid government. They were completely incompetent and stalin purged the generals for good reason, but that's beyond the point. Your average middle class parisian, or german, or hungarian could reasonably point to that threat of soviet incursion and make a lesser of two evils argument for the fascists. We were less than a decade from GLORIOUS POLAND winning their only military victory in their miserable history when they stopped Trotsky. Full disclose, I'm polish, so I can say that :poland:

If you look at the rise of nazi's in germany and the fascists in france (what I'm more familiar with) what you'll see is the middle classes overwhelmingly favoring the fascists over the anarchists and soviets.

The Klan in the United States beat that Communist menace drum as hard as anyone, and used it to malign basically every other social progress movement they didn't like. Now obviously there were other reasons in the American South that the klan had implicit support that didn't exist in western europe (race) but the soviets were there. Of course the joke is the soviets weren't in the southeast becase it was a desolate poo poo hole but that's irrelevant.

This obviously doesn't apply to the current day united states, because there is no real leftists organization. Not to get all prester jane, but I think the DSA in the immediate future will get more and more publicity from the right wing. For the right to work, there must always be an enemy which is simultaneously an existential threat and imminently beatable blah blah blah read umberto ecco.

The other thing more relevant to us today is the anonymity and relative lack of consequence these movements operated under. In germany, for example, yeah you go out in a crowd to fight the communists, and every now and then someone gets assassinated, but for the most part these guys went to work on monday and no one knew what they'd done on the weekend. Even for your most diehard brownshirt they had families and jobs and they had some sense of anonymity. And even if they did get arrested, the one thing the proto-nazis did do right was stack the courts. They'd always get a judge to give them a slap on the wrist, while the communist would be off doing hard labor.

I am a southerner as well as a GLORIOUS :poland:, FOURTH ROME and I had at least one family member that was in the klan. The klan only worked when no one knew who the members were. Oh sure there were some more outspoken and blatant about it, including a future US senator, but your rank and file were only involved when they could do it without losing their job, or social standing, or whatever. I know we like to poo poo on the south in here, but you couldn't openly be in the klan in the south. It's just like being an alcoholic baptist. Everyone knows you are, but as long as you have plausible deniability, it's fine. The second you get caught passed out somewhere, then they have issues.

The klan was destroyed in the south when the fbi just started naming them. They weren't wearing sheets because of how proud they were of what they were doing, and for the most part that kind of blatant, overt racism and murder retreated into the country clubs where white people could drink their drinks and make racist jokes. This is horrible for sure, but better than it was.

We'll obviously never know what would have happened to western europe if these people had just been named, but there's a reason it's a rude question to ask someone in buenos aires why they have a french accent.

My main point is 4chan was a big reason this whole alt right bullshit got started. They could post anonymously without consequences, talk with others like them, and that they gave them a false sense of empowerment. Oh man there's so many of us and we can just talk like really mean and surely everyone else would think this way but the PC culture is keeping us down blah blah blah. Yeah we can meet them and beat the poo poo out of them, but fascists had their asses beat up and down western europe for most of the 30s and that didn't stop their rise. As a matter of fact, it just reinforces their persecution complex.

The way you fight them is make their actions have consequences. They all know their ideas are horrific, and when confronted with them they resort to puppet master defenses. This gets quoted a lot, but it bears repeating

https://newrepublic.com/article/139004/ironic-nazis-still-nazis

They know this is horseshit. None of their ideas can stand up to an ounce of scrutiny and they know it. If things get too hot they can just back down and laugh it off until they're surrounded by enough of their rear end in a top hat friends to recharge their persecution complex. Then they'll charge again.

There is a massive backlash against the alt right after this weekend. They will go into hiding and lay low for a while. Just like after Berkley. Just like after Richard Spencer got run out of loving Auburn of all places ( don't gently caress with the :sec: bitch) , but it's only a matter of time before this happens again.

There have to be consequences for their actions.

Every single person that has been identified from this weekend needs to have their lives ruined. You smother this in its cradle right now. Yeah people like richard spencer are too in it to really ruin, and punching him is cool and good. But the people that would make up the rank and file need to understand that if they do this, they're becoming unemployable. They'll get kicked out of their university. They're moving back in with mom and dad. They'll never get laid again.

The nature of social media offers people on the left a historically unique opportunity to destroy this before it can get going. Yes, Trump is sympathetic to them for whatever loving reason, but he's a dead man walking. The institutions are resisting him in a way that didn't occur in 1930s germany.

These people need to be punished. make a large enough message now, and it will resonate through the rest of this generation. Fascism isn't some cool and edgy thing. It's a destructive force that needs to be stamped out, and supporting it, even if you're doing it ironically, is reason enough to have your life ruined. Even the most lighthearted, disinterested, ironic fascism will do damage, and it's just not something that can be hosed with.

now i'd like a spicy chicken sandwich, a frostee, and some fries

Just to repost and add to this:

Due to automation, climate change, and the disintegration of social services, there will be a lot more people with nothing to lose out there for the fascists to appeal to, if it's not smothered now.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

coyo7e posted:

Maddow had an interesting bit last night about the number of armed robberies and poo poo that white supremacists have committed in the last couple/few decades. It's kind of astounding how much poo poo they do, and how little most of the authorities seem to really respond.

Its almost like in the "wild" west days of how a crook in one territory took their ill gotten gains and became a lawman in another. Funny that.

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'd add in a "...who actually wants sex" qualifier in there, but yeah basically.

Agreed, although I thought I had that one covered in the "can't get laid" point, versus "doesn't have sex". People like priests or who just don't dig sex with women have an easy out. But if you so want to do that basic an act with another person but can't get any takers, something is seriously wrong.

It also doesn't help that these guys externalize the problem, versus internalizing it and understanding that they are the issue. Just like all the standard MRA types who are convinced there are a bunch of alpha males soaking up all the sex. I'd prefer we train these young men from a young age to not have the over-inflated sense of self-worth that they do, but it seems a little late for that at the moment.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

boner confessor posted:

you do realize i'm talking about historical markers and not monuments? my posts are in this thread you can easily read them and figure out what i'm talking about instead of just making up an argument and pretending that i said it

*edit* sorry I didn't see you responded to someone else. But I will say that Points of Interest signs explaining areas where important events of American history happened (both good and bad) are important, and should be expanded upon.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Forgall posted:

They internet detectived the wrong guy after Boston Marathon bombing and hounded him to the point he killed himself.

They got the wrong guy for sure and that whole thing was super hosed, but he killed himself prior to the internet detective dumbshits saying it was him.

One of their key pieces of evidence was that the guy was missing a day or two prior to the bombing, so in their warped logic, it meant he was clearly involved.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/897537943471923200

:thunk:

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, there's gotta be a line between a memorial and a monument.

Some of these serve as headstones, effectively.

Of course, you are also not from a country which Lenin invaded or from a place where his secret police engaged in mass murder.

Edit: err, this was supposed to be in reply to "Lenin in Seattle" thing.

OddObserver fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 15, 2017

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I await the alt-right Weird Al with great anticipation

Ray Stevens took up that mantle a while ago:

Here's his opus about voter fraud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUEqh07E4dY
His take on Obama (okay, one of many): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFaCytKXOSQ
His take on climate science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORyzsMZPPUg

There's a bunch buried in his channel. Kinda sad mister "Everything is Beautiful" took that path.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

Mahoning posted:

This is true as well. All 3 cities have growing young (Millenial) populations. The same can't be said for the rest of the state. In fact, all of the progressive young minds flee Ohio as soon as they graduate HS or from tOSU. So the only young people left are surrounded by disaffected old people that drone on and on about how much better it was growing up in the 60's and 70's and everyone was guaranteed a job at the mill whenever they wanted.

So the challenge is getting the young Ohio natives to return home and start turning Ohio blue again. I mean, my mortgage for a 3 bedroom 1800 sq ft house is like $450/mo (and that includes taxes!)

Columbus is actually really good at retaining OSU students. I think at least 2/3 of the people I knew at OSU stayed here, because there were jobs available immediately.

theflyingorc posted:

Ohio went Republican by 8 points when previously it was "the state to watch" for previous elections (well, there and Florida).

The pedulum will be swung back as the rural areas are going to be decimated by fetanyl overdoses while more millennials move to the 3 cities for work. As soon as baby boomers start dying, Republicans will absolutely get hosed by demographics in Ohio.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

boner confessor posted:

you do realize i'm talking about historical markers and not monuments? my posts are in this thread you can easily read them and figure out what i'm talking about instead of just making up an argument and pretending that i said it

Who is talking about getting rid of the markers? So far I've only seen discussion about the statues themselves from public places, mostly because they honor an imaginary past crafted by previous generations of fascists as a marketing tactic, creating a victimized and honorable South that never actually existed.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Who is this Hillary Clinton?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/897540599535894528

donnie's still real mad

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

He's such an idiot that he thought his lame white supremacist winking was going to go over well. He really has bought into the lie that he's a great speaker and no one can tell he's bullshitting constantly.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
I don't see how anyone can have a moral problem with shaming and naming Nazis. I guess my problem is that I worry that a bunch of people are going to be misidentified and unjustly persecuted, like that poor guy that got accused incorrectly by Redditors as the Boston Marathon Bomber.

Before you go attributing names to faces, you should be pretty sure.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Is he mad about alt-reichers swarming Charlottesville? Heather dying? Nineteen other people being wounded? gently caress no! Donnie's throwing a tantrum because he didn't receive fawning coverage from the media, which, as we all know, is really the most important thing in the loving world!

Guillotines aren't good enough.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 15, 2017

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

Its not lost, not by a long shot. But it would be nice if people stopped making GBS threads on anywhere that isn't New York, San Fran, Seattle, Portland, Austin, or any other liberal mecca. All it does is create a bunch of Ohio or Wisconsin natives, safe in their liberal bubble in Seattle, clutching at their pearls on Facebook about how their so disappointed in their home state every time something lovely goes on or the Republicans win another election. What the gently caress did you expect? (They then proceed to poo poo on their home state, which then further perpetuates the problem)

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Who is talking about getting rid of the markers? So far I've only seen discussion about the statues themselves from public places, mostly because they honor an imaginary past crafted by previous generations of fascists as a marketing tactic, creating a victimized and honorable South that never actually existed.

nobody is talking about getting rid of them. what i'm talking about is that there are people itt who are confusing a historical marker or point of interest for an actual memorial or monument dedicated to the confederacy. these are two different things with different purposes. i've been in favor of removing confederate memorials itt but since some people can't figure out the difference between a memorial and a marker this became a derail because nuance is toxic apparently

it's ok to discuss history and the places all around us where history took place. it's not ok to perpetuate postwar monuments to white supremacy

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Is he mad about alt-reichers swarming Charlottesville? Heather dying? Nineteen other people being wounded? gently caress no! Donnie's throwing a tantrum because he didn't receive fawning coverage from the media!

gently caress him.

A CNN commenter had him pegged. You look at how he reacts to pretty much everything else and it's over the top bluster but when a nazi kills a protester he can't even pretend to care. It's how you know exactly what side of this he's on and he's such a dumbass he thought he was slick enough to get one by the entire country.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Bonerconfessor, you are aware most of the Civil War memorials appeared during the rise of the Second Klu Klux Klan and again in the late 50s/early 60s as a reaction to anti-black and anti-immigrant sentiments, right?

It was also around the 100 year anniversary of the Civil War.

I think you can make a fantastic argument that the state flag changes and many of the monuments in highly visible public places were in response to the Civil Rights movement. But there are also history buffs who want people to know about history. Especially during anniversaries of those occasions since that's when there's usually money to mark those events.

There are markers literally in the middle of nowhere. Their purpose is to mark spots of historical significance and the only thing really historical about the South is the Civil War. The Northern states got all the awesome Revolutionary War battles. Of which I'm sure there are markers as well.

There's a marker at Andersonville too. I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "Whooowee we starved them Yanks."

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Krispy Kareem posted:

I think the point that needs to be stressed is these markers mark actual spots where stuff happened. That's a far cry from sticking a monument to a Confederate general in front of a courthouse which implies tact government approval of what he stood for. Or even a school named after a rebel. My kid played a basketball game against an all-Black team from Toombs high school, which is named after the CSA Secretary of State. That's inappropriate and wildly ironic and needs to be changed. But it's not the same thing as markers showing battle locations.

On this point, one of the largest High Schools in Montgomery, Alabama is Jefferson Davis High School, with 98% minority enrollment. As well, there's Lee High School, which has 91% minority enrollment.

Oh and Robert E Lee day (celebrated same day as MLK day) and Confederate Memorial Day are still holidays for state employees.

:barf:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

I want him to get so mad his heart explodes.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Ooooh gotcha, I saw you make a bad joke about it two pages ago then do a super bad job explaining your position and coming off like you were pro-the side you're arguing against.

It seems clear to me most of the thread understands the difference between statues and markers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Remember when the media was talking about how Kelly would be a moderating influence on Trump?

• Locked thread