Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Steve Yun posted:

Christopher Cantwell, who shot to fame yesterday for bragging about being ready for violence in the Vice report on Charlottesville, has now been told that he has a warrant out for his arrest and is worried that law enforcement is going to kill him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAk6szYQ-bM

he thought most white ppl were secretly were on board. this is him realizing he was wrong and his movement will never win :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
White nationalists are flocking to genetic ancestry tests — but many don't like their results

About a third of the people posting their results were pleased with what they found. “Pretty drat pure blood,” said a user with the username Sloth. But the majority didn’t find themselves in that situation. Instead, the community often helped them reject the test, or argue with its results.

Some rejected the tests entirely, saying that an individual’s knowledge about his or her own genealogy is better than whatever a genetic test can reveal. “They will talk about the mirror test,” said Panofsky, who is a sociologist of science at UCLA’s Institute for Society and Genetics. “They will say things like, ‘If you see a Jew in the mirror looking back at you, that’s a problem; if you don’t, you’re fine.'” Others, he said, responded to unwanted genetic results by saying that those kinds of tests don’t matter if you are truly committed to being a white nationalist. Yet others tried to discredit the genetic tests as a Jewish conspiracy “that is trying to confuse true white Americans about their ancestry,” Panofsky said.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
turns out WNs are mostly weepy cucks

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

not surprised that nazi idiots never watched the boondocks

guess it makes sense that instead of becoming their own stereotypes to remain ideologically consistent they're just decrying genetics as a Soros false flag

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

For whatever reason the nazis glean all of the positive parts (by their standards) of the third Reich but forgot to finish the book and find out what happened when Nazi Germany pissed off the reds

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

the bitcoin of weed posted:

guess it makes sense that instead of becoming their own stereotypes to remain ideologically consistent they're just decrying genetics as a Soros false flag

"race is just a social construct" --nazis in 2017

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
this belongs itt as surely as OP craves truckin and fuckin

https://mobile.twitter.com/justcallmeBABA/status/897736204682186752

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

oh my god that last bit

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

What do we think he went to jail for?
Looks like a chester to me.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
:lol:

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/897944942185779200

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

new crying jordan meme

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Steve Yun posted:

Christopher Cantwell, who shot to fame yesterday for bragging about being ready for violence in the Vice report on Charlottesville, has now been told that he has a warrant out for his arrest and is worried that law enforcement is going to kill him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAk6szYQ-bM

Glenn Beck wannabe.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao

I love this trend of people on the right putting on airs pretending like they didn't know that this was who was he was all along. Lmao he outright said it a trillion times.

Mr. Merck man apparently was SHOCKED that Trump was a Nazi but still supported the dude who said Muslims are fundamentally evil and all Mexicans are rapists and mocked McCain for his service

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

^^^ Jared & Ivanka's rabbi

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

^^^ Jared & Ivanka's rabbi

like it matters at this point

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pollyanna posted:

Lmao at people thinking the oligarchs have any real moral convictions

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Pollyanna posted:

sure, but this isn't a thread for what matters, it's a thread for schadenfreude and kicking idiots when they're down

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://apnews.com/21cc9528cabd4578996c3f118d8d656f/Trump-won-places-drowning-in-despair.-Can-he-save-them

quote:

Her worry has turned into anger, directed at the president she once saw as a savior. She sees Trump tweeting about talk show hosts, foreign allies, the nuclear arsenal, his own attorney general — a seemingly endless series of squabbles that will do her and her neighbors no good. Blodgett found Trump’s bluster refreshing when he was a candidate. It seems reckless with the fate of the nation in his hands.

“What he needs to do is quit talking, and do what he said he’s going to do.”

Her brother had a stroke and is in a nursing home, paid for by Medicaid. She has pre-existing conditions, and she’s terrified about what could happen to them both.

She cast her ballot for Trump because he said he’d look after the underdogs, and her community is full of them. But “as soon as he gets in there,” she says, “it’s like to hell with you people.”

Each new headline ignites more regret. So when the computer on her counter beeps to mark the arrival of a news alert, she stiffens.

“Oh my God,” she groans. “What has he done now?”

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My god, I didn't vote for Trump even and I don't even have Trump alerts set up. What a terrible life that must be when anything he says but specific policy stuff (which he will never say) will bring you anguish

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
idk whats going on here but :lol:

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/898661139285917696

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/898661987927826432

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

second thing is super fake

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
he looks like a waddling bowls of chili. whoops don't waddle too hard alex, you'll spill all over the place

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

Stefan Prodan posted:

second thing is super fake

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/898648339293421569

Telephones posted:

he looks like a waddling bowls of chili. whoops don't waddle too hard alex, you'll spill all over the place

There's a longer version on youtube and you can here him wheezing just from walking around.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

White nationalists are flocking to genetic ancestry tests — but many don't like their results

About a third of the people posting their results were pleased with what they found. “Pretty drat pure blood,” said a user with the username Sloth. But the majority didn’t find themselves in that situation. Instead, the community often helped them reject the test, or argue with its results.

Some rejected the tests entirely, saying that an individual’s knowledge about his or her own genealogy is better than whatever a genetic test can reveal. “They will talk about the mirror test,” said Panofsky, who is a sociologist of science at UCLA’s Institute for Society and Genetics. “They will say things like, ‘If you see a Jew in the mirror looking back at you, that’s a problem; if you don’t, you’re fine.'” Others, he said, responded to unwanted genetic results by saying that those kinds of tests don’t matter if you are truly committed to being a white nationalist. Yet others tried to discredit the genetic tests as a Jewish conspiracy “that is trying to confuse true white Americans about their ancestry,” Panofsky said.

race is a bullshit social construct obviously, but for the record these genealogy tests also aren't particularly meaningful. In practice, it's likely there's much higher racial admixture than they'd indicate.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

lmfao these irl 4chan people are the biggest pussies on the planet holy poo poo 😂😂😂😂

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Discendo Vox posted:

race is a bullshit social construct obviously, but for the record these genealogy tests also aren't particularly meaningful. In practice, it's likely there's much higher racial admixture than they'd indicate.

Friend of mine just had one done for herself and she's always prided herself on her 100% Irish heritage. Got back her test and it showed that she was 100% northern European/Scandinavian.

She was like, "WTH?! I have ancestry trees!"

I was all, "LOL, lemme tell you about these people called the Vikings."

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Friend of mine just had one done for herself and she's always prided herself on her 100% Irish heritage. Got back her test and it showed that she was 100% northern European/Scandinavian.

She was like, "WTH?! I have ancestry trees!"

I was all, "LOL, lemme tell you about these people called the Vikings."

Well, the individual markers the tests use are also often not very meaningful. There are basically a lot of different places that things can go wrong when an individual case is evaluated, even if the tests are broadly accurate regarding "ancestry" in the aggregate. Shame the business model is all about individual users, huh?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

nm posted:

What do we think he went to jail for?
Looks like a chester to me.

By the way he dismisses the question I'm guessing it had something to do with kids.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 21:05 on Aug 20, 2017

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

By the way he dismisses the question I'm guessing it had something to do with kids.

if he went, yea.

most likely he's just a scared lil weenie saying whatever nonsense he can think of to sound tough so he doesn't become the next punched nazi meme

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Fun fact: Ashkenazi Jews are some of the least genetically diverse people in the world. Our racial purity earns us, uh, a predisposition to a vast array of health problems.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Eela6 posted:

Fun fact: Ashkenazi Jews are some of the least genetically diverse people in the world. Our racial purity earns us, uh, a predisposition to a vast array of health problems.

:smugdon: like a dog!!!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Eela6 posted:

Tay-Sachs, isn't it?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Eela6 posted:

Realtalk what's the game plan among Jews regarding this?

Cause it seems like having kids with another Ashkenazi is one of the worst decisions you could make for your offsprings health

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Zeroisanumber posted:

Tay-Sachs, isn't it?
Among other diseases, mostly neurological and psychiatric. Luckily Nazism is heavily selected against in Jews or we'd probably have that too.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eela6 posted:

Among other diseases, mostly neurological and psychiatric. Luckily Nazism is heavily selected against in Jews or we'd probably have that too.

Still more common than you'd expect, given how many groups have refused to condemn Trump even after his Charlottesville meltdown

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Eela6 posted:

let me introduce you to my good (not so good) friend, the corpse of meir kahane

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Dreddout posted:

Realtalk what's the game plan among Jews regarding this?

Cause it seems like having kids with another Ashkenazi is one of the worst decisions you could make for your offsprings health

Well we're planning to corrupt the white race, obviously.

Honestly, though, I don't know. Like speaking personally my health is poo poo enough that I don't really want kids, if I had any, to go through the poo poo I did. That goes double if I end up with another Ashkenazim. Adoption is probably the most straightforward solution.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Epic High Five posted:

Still more common than you'd expect, given how many groups have refused to condemn Trump even after his Charlottesville meltdown

A decade of Netanyahu can do that to a brain.

It's like cooking a frog. You don't want to boil it right away, it'll jump out. You put it in a bath of lukewarm piss first, then...

Quote != Edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eela6 posted:

A decade of Netanyahu can do that to a brain.

It's like cooking a frog. You don't want to book it right away, it'll jump out. You put it in a bath of lukewarm piss first, then....

Then build a soda stream factory over the frog's bulldozed swamp