Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
take a gun saftey course ~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
normal brain: im tired of reading about pittsburgh

cosmic brain: i am armed and ready to defend the city from suburban whites

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

California's gun laws exist because black men dared to carry long arms legally.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

omg lol trump ended his business council whatevers

they didn't quit he fired them
no quit
no quit
you're the fired

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:chloe:

this is wrong

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

it actually comes down to a bunch of factors but the most important one is debt to income ratio. even if you have no credit you can still qualify for not so good loans if you have no debt and a steady income.

man i hated that place.

it will be sold off to a debt collection agency and they probably wont even call you over $40. for tha tmuch they will probably send you a letter saying, "hi deadgoon. our records show us you owe us $40. please sign this letter and mail it back to us to acknowledge this debt you owe us."

actually wait they will call you. i decided not to pay a scummy tutoring agency $100 for my background check and they called me for weeks afterward. but i knew enough to never actually give them my name so id just get into circular conversations like:

"am is peaking with cumshitter?"

"you need to tell me why you're calling. i dont talk to people who dont tell me why theyre calling."

"its a business matter."

"thats too vague, please tell me why."

debt collection agencies cant even acknowledge what kind of business they are unless you tell them theyre the person theyre trying to reach. they know this game and will think they can wear you down but if youre a big enough dick theyll stop calling and after 7 years it will just disapear from your report

the warren buffett of c-spam :hai:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
a couple weeks into my first card my credit score was 666 for about a minute, i was hailing satan for like, a week before it shot up

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah I've got my eye on a suite of 22s on Gunbroker in different forms because I want to teach my wife how to load, fire, and clean a weapon in the event I'm gulaged for voting for a girl instead of Fuhrer Trump.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

then get mad as most gun owners behave like drunk baboons with poo poo for brains

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/garbino42/status/897957061882920960

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ive never had a credit card in my life...idgi

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
BruteMac help me buy a gun in Denton

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Admiral Ray posted:

lol, fuckin' loser, trans union tells me mine is 69

my credit score isn't even numerals State Farm printed off a sheet of paper that said EATS rear end and I showed it to a dealership and now I'm cruising in a new sportscar

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i've been getting robocalls from a collection agency for several months now and I can't think of anything they could be calling about besides student loans that I'm already paying off, if I ignore these fuckers will they just go away eventually

having caller ID and visual voicemail owns because you never ever ever have to even pick up the phone

Either you know them and you pick up or they leave an actual message. They'll never talk to voicemail and if they do you can delete and laugh

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

omg lol trump ended his business council whatevers

yes... trump...

they didn't resign or disband THEY WERE FIRED

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

btw georgey s is providing gun vouchers through the week, f y i

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Nichael posted:

they didn't quit he fired them
no quit
no quit
you're the fired

it’s so funny to me

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

dont doxx me

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Pistols are for power fantasies. Get a rifle or a carbine and learn to shoot it.

Actually don't listen to me, this thread is full of actual people who know what they're talking about.

I just don't feel like a pistol is a responsible weapon for a leftist to purchase at this point.

pistols are excellent for shooting other humans which is why like 80% of gun crimes are done with them

they're also boring so get a big caliber deer rifle and learn to shoot things with that from a mile away

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

one of the most highly valuable emptyquot sin the thread....... when the post isnt just trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

bump_fn posted:

normal brain: im tired of reading about pittsburgh

cosmic brain: i am armed and ready to defend the city from suburban whites

galactic brain: I'm already stuffing rags into vodka bottles

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it’s so funny to me

one of the msnbc hosts this afternoon was comparing him to a girlfriend who breaks up with her boyfriend as he's dumping her poo poo back at her place

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Olde - Temple

Songs for c-spam gun club

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hahahahahahaha, owns

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

preferably not from the guy who murdered his daughter

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

BruteMac help me buy a gun in Denton
I prepare PMs!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anime was right posted:

a couple weeks into my first card my credit score was 666 for about a minute, i was hailing satan for like, a week before it shot up

the system works~

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
you get empty quoted by triple sulk brother let me tell you what you're trump thread bourgeoisie now

unfortunately that means you have to die

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
my credit score is 70697474736275726768

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

:chloe:

this is wrong

hello, yes, i'm looking for some sort of merchandise to purchase, and i very much support The Bible, might you have anything for me

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

omg that fuckin guy

and even worse, somehow: that loving article

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flavius Belisarius posted:

my credit score is 70697474736275726768

:holymoley:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

well at least you know he's effective

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jest as long as we're not talkin about pittsburgh unless Trump declares martial law on it or wipes it off the face of the earth :cheers:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lmbo

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

Yeah I've got my eye on a suite of 22s on Gunbroker in different forms because I want to teach my wife how to load, fire, and clean a weapon in the event I'm gulaged for voting for a girl instead of Fuhrer Trump.

I got a sig trailside last summer and it is fun on a bun

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

jest as long as we're not talkin about pittsburgh unless Trump declares martial law on it or wipes it off the face of the earth :cheers:

remember pittsburgh not paris? what was that like, fifteen years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

you get empty quoted by triple sulk brother let me tell you what you're trump thread bourgeoisie now

unfortunately that means you have to die

trump!

• Locked thread