Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

D1E posted:

I guess Donald Trump unequivocally hates Radical Islamic Terror but is pretty OK with domestic White Supremacist Terror.

fine fella, asking for it, many sides whatev

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Reality Winner posted:

This twitter account made me racist

Did you know that MILLENIALS finance BED SHEETS and CONCERT TICKETS? :argh:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Former Everything posted:

um i'm sure everyone has already posted this but boy howdy:

https://twitter.com/MattOrtega/status/898211221652033536

please quit making me like Steve Bannon

also

quote:

The pest control worker described witnessing drug use each time he came to the house, “even at early day hours.” He told Curtis it would blow his mind to know what “what went on in the house.”
An unnamed male tenant, he said, who was “a heavy set man,” offered him “girls for sex and/or drugs in lieu of payment,” but he never accepted because he could lose his job.

I'm this guy who didn't accept sex and drugs for services rendered because I could "lose my job" and not because accepting sex and drugs for services rendered is a bad thing to do

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
"I don't know all the facts so I can't condemn this nazi!"

*shares story from a facebook meme that is obvious bullshit without thinking*

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Admiral Ray posted:

if u wanna see some white supremacists head on up to central and northern new york state. no state in the union is without its branch of the kkk.

Long Island and Staten Island are MAGA/racist as gently caress too.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

Muslims aren't loving werewolves their souls aren't susceptible to weird pork-based corruption, they just don't eat pork. gently caress. It's not even that big of a deal to if they are under duress or if it'll offend their host or if they just kinda want to. God trump is so loving dumb

lol i seem to recall many dumb shits thinking pig products are some kind of magic bullet in the fight against terrorism

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Agrajag posted:

someone link the story?

"They were having terrorism problems, just like we do," Trump said, according to an account in the Washington Post. "And he caught 50 terrorists who did tremendous damage and killed many people. And he took the 50 terrorists, and he took 50 men and he dipped 50 bullets in pigs’ blood — you heard that, right? He took 50 bullets, and he dipped them in pigs’ blood. And he had his men load his rifles, and he lined up the 50 people, and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said: You go back to your people, and you tell them what happened. And for 25 years, there wasn’t a problem. Okay? Twenty-five years, there wasn’t a problem."

gregday
May 23, 2003

America's Duterte

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

Shareblue is a really, really lovely source, you shouldn't post anything they write unless there's another, more reputable source confirming the story

:shrug:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

for reference, he is talking about supposedly dipping bullets in pig blood and executing people with them, which

a) is a terrifying thing for the president to be endorsing

and

b) probably didn't even happen

The (completely false) story is that Pershing buried dead pigs along with Muslims to prevent them from entering paradise, I know some modern racist arms manufacturer recently made bullets with pig's blood on the copper jacket

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

what the gently caress is this poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please loving tell me that msnbc and cnn are going off on this hypocrisy

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Do it Donald! Announce that you're having the DOD invest in bacon-based bullet technology.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

freckle posted:

lol trump follows the fake antifa accounts?

trump's a retard

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Agrajag posted:

lol i seem to recall many dumb shits thinking pig products are some kind of magic bullet in the fight against terrorism

in ancient times the crusaders would unsheath their pork swords to battle muslims

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
No love for Nazis, literally
https://twitter.com/okcupid/status/898249291382345729

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

a helpful bear posted:

how is trump somehow more stupid, racist, adn violent than a fake movie president from a whacky ridiculous future in which all the smart people have been dead for decades

gently caress you president camacho was a great president! THE GREATEST even.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I REGRET ASKING FOR MORE DRAMA

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

donny trying really hard to be racist enough to pull the spotlight back on himself

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump was so incredibly mad that a staffer made a non-trumpian tweet about the Barcelona attack that he stopped golfing to wrest the phone away to tweet lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

They're left wing Breitbart, their stories are occasionally correct, usually exaggerated, and occasionally outright false. They'll print anything they can get from a source, no matter how disreputable. Shareblue was discussed a couple months ago on NPR, that's where I got this analysis fwiw.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Pollyanna posted:

You caused this!!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Hmm it appears here you were executed and forcefully buried with a pigs carcass sorry technicalities and all

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

inflation is the only way to explain this

For anyone curious, this is only true for single-point light sources. If the light source is larger than the object, the object's shadow can be smaller than the object.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Doesn't the Koran explicitly state that consuming non-halal food is completely fine if it's all you have, I. È. A starving person can eat pork and God just goes, "yeah, I understand?"

Pretty sure he feels the same way about bullets too.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lol president donald trump thinks that pig's blood is a magic spell against islam

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
OK, the Snopes article mentions that the fake pigs blood incident purportedly happened in 1911, 35 years before the independence of the Philippines, so now that part of the tweet makes a bit of (really stupid) sense.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

And there's that sick feeling in my stomach I needed today.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Mueller investigation must really be heating up

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

gently caress I cannot wait for the Hatreon-style alt-right knock off of okcupid

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

They're left wing Breitbart, their stories are occasionally correct, usually exaggerated, and occasionally outright false. They'll print anything they can get from a source, no matter how disreputable. Shareblue was discussed a couple months ago on NPR, that's where I got this analysis fwiw.

sign me up i guess

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

He's playing to his squealing pig base really well, he knows he's well protected by the GOP and the DNC's Shittiness so he can say what he wants to watch all of you get impotently angry.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

The (completely false) story is that Pershing buried dead pigs along with Muslims to prevent them from entering paradise, I know some modern racist arms manufacturer recently made bullets with pig's blood on the copper jacket

which is funny because that's not what the Koran says

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

please quit making me like Steve Bannon

also

I'm this guy who didn't accept sex and drugs for services rendered because I could "lose my job" and not because accepting sex and drugs for services rendered is a bad thing to do

accepting sex/drugs in lieu of actual money is generally a pretty damned stupid move

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

"Some of his tactics have been criticized both by other commanders at the time and by modern historians. His reliance on costly frontal assaults, long after other Allied armies had abandoned such tactics, has been blamed for causing unnecessarily high American casualties." - wiki

:thunk:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pollyanna posted:

Keep going until we get impeachment

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Self driving cars are pretty much the ONLY way this kind of terrorism could ever be prevented, except for when the cars become sentient and start crashing into people on their own initiative

Bollards?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Solarin posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Mental illness

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pollyanna posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
All this eclipse stuff makes mad because I am in Portland and already poo poo is getting packed with people and apparently there's cities near the 100% zone that have no gas.

• Locked thread